Willpower

Story Info
An uncle visits his niece while her mother is away.
4.9k words
4.28
64.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

####All people featured in this story are over the age of 18###

Ever since she was a kid my niece loved me. I do not know why she did exactly. I am not anything too special. Well, I was the fun uncle, but only when compared to her mother. My sister ruled her household with an iron fist after her divorce. I tried to be understanding, and I think Alison responded well to my approach.

I sometimes thought Alison may have even had a crush on me. Young girls can be quite silly. A childish bout of infatuation with her favorite adult, nothing that would last. I did think it was cute the way she always tried to impress me with her drawings. I think my sister grew a bit jealous of my relationship with Alison.

It has been over a decade since I have seen my little Princess, in person. I could thank my sister for that inconvenience. My sister decided it was best for Alison to be raised away from the rest of the family. We were a "negative influence."

It did not stop Alison and me from keeping in touch. As soon as my sister gave Alison a cell phone, Alison got my phone number and started calling me almost daily. We kept in touch through the years.

I watched Alison evolve from wearing shoes that lit up when she took steps to trying to find the best dress to show off her figure. I had to admit it. Alison had a nice figure. Alison always looked pleased to hear that from me and blew me a kiss. I loved to way Alison and I could playfully flirt.

Alison made me proud. She was slowly turning into a smart, beautiful woman who would make some man happy one day. Alison was not too confident in herself, but what 20 year old is? I thought part of her lack of confidence could be traced back to the sheltered life my sister gave her. Her mother and I both wondered how Alison would cope being away from home for college. She did splendidly. College was a place where Alison could begin to leave her shell. She was much more confident and open to new experiences.

Now Alison was back home. Back inside her real home, our hometown. Her mother decided now was the time to return home and reunite her with the family. My sister had a decade to fill Alison's mind with whatever she wanted, there was nothing family members could do to ruin it. Alison was a perfect little lady. It was nice to know Alison was back in town even if my sister had neglected to tell me their new address.

A phone call one evening changed that. The call was from my sister.

She said,"I am going to be out of town for the next 5 days. Could you pay Alison a surprise visit once or twice while I'm gone? I need you to keep her on her toes. I'll text you the address and where to find the spare key to let yourself in. Make sure she doesn't have any boys over." My sister then rattled off a list of rules I should enforce. No sugary foods, no eating in the living room, no fun.

I, of course, said yes. I could not pass on a chance to see my favorite niece. I packed a few days worth of clothes the moment I got off the phone. Instead of playing rule police I would much rather stage an impromptu uncle and niece sleep over. It was the perfect way to make up for all the lost time.

I arrived at Alison's house around eight that night. I retrieved the spare key. The house was completely dark excluding a faint light shining through the living room windows. I walked up the steps to the door. My hand firmly grabbed the doorknob. I heard it. The sound of breathing. A gentle gasp that almost sounded like a moan. I froze. I listened closer. I heard nothing.

I thrust the key into the lock and turned it. I heard the frantic noise of fabric rustling. A fairly familiar musky odor hit me. I knew exactly what was going on in this room. My sister would die if she found out Alison had brought someone home.

Pushing my way into the living room, I saw a women lying on the sofa, alone. No other lover in sight. The woman I saw was Alison, but my brain was reluctant to accept it. Her face was flushed. Sweat clung to the big T-shirt she wore. Her hands pushed down her t-shirt in order to cover her most private areas. The shirt was stretched thin. Her pink bra shown through the stretched shirt. It drew my eyes. A sweet scent of her perfume mixed with the smell of sex and assaulted my nose. My cock came to attention. This could not be my little Princess.

Alison stared at me with wide eyes. I looked back with burning with desire behind my eyes. Alison squeezed the ball of shirt fabric in her hands harder. She squirmed underneath my gaze. Then it hit me. This was my little Princess. It was wrong to think about Alison like this. I tried my best to turn to hide my hard cock from my little Princess. She should not have this effect on me. My cock pressed against my jeans. It did not care about the taboo, but I did.

I smiled at Alison. "Guess who?" I asked. She stared at me for a few more seconds before it clicked. Alison grinned. "Uncle, what are you doing here?" She bolted towards me before hopping in my arms and wrapping her legs around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her to support her. I ignore my cock twitching at the hope of getting the release it wanted. Alison smiled and kissed my cheek.

I said,"I heard your mother was away, and I wanted to know if you were available for a sleepover."

She replied, "You know it, but you have to let me paint your fingernails."

"Someone wants me to put their hand in a bucket of warm water while they sleep."

"You wouldn't do that you love me."

"No, everyone knows my little Princess has a crush on her uncle."

"Only because you're the best."

"You know your mom doesn't think so."

"I don't care what mom thinks. You know sometimes a woman has to have fun." She looked down at something.

I put Alison down. She returned back to her seat on the couch. She patted the spot on the couch next to her. I sat next to Alison hoping she ignore the tent in my pants.

Alison laid on the living room couch. A large shirt hung off of her body. Her eyes were fixed on her phone. Alison had gentle curves my eyes could not ignore. I swallowed. Alison was not the little girl who left town anymore. She was definitely a woman, a beautiful woman.

A beautiful woman whose body assaulted my senses at that moment I walked through the door of her house. I took in a deep breath.

Alison quickly glanced up at me. She looked up at me again, longer this time. It felt like Alison could look past my face into the darker recesses of my mind. Could she see it? Did she notice her presence alone made her uncle's cock spring to attention? Alison grinned. She placed her head on my shoulders. "Hey, Princess, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much," she said. She threw her leg on onto my lap.

I flinched as I noticed her bare leg pressed against my crotch. Maybe it was just an innocent mistake. The movement of her legs caused the hem of her shirt to slide up her thighs. I stared at my feet. She must not have noticed I could almost see her panties.

"How's college going Alison?"

Her phone vibrated. "Great, it is nice to be around new people. You know mom homeschooled me through high school. There are so many cute guys in the world."

Alison returned to tapping on her phone. Her mouth moved but no words came out. I took a peek at her phone to see the message she was typing. It read I can't describe the way he looked at me, but he made me so wet ohmygod.

"Looks like you are becoming pretty popular Princess." Alison noticed I saw the message she sent. She blushed. She scrambled over to the other side of the sofa. She said,"Oh, I'm just texting my girlfriend."

"You're a lesbian, Princess?"

Alison burst into laughter. "Uncle, why do you look so disappointed? Macy is just my best friend."

My cheeks turned red. "I - I knew some guys your age are just aching for a chance to get inside— I mean with you."

I thought I saw Alison glance down at my crotch. I must have imagined it.

Alison said, "I think I know a girl that would love to get with you." One thousand thoughts flew through my mind. "Macy thinks you are cute." Alison turned the phone towards me to show me a picture I sent her while I was on vacation. I was shirtless in that picture. "Maybe you can model this swimsuit for her in person," Alison said.

I chuckled. "I don't think that would be appropriate."

"Macy says you have to let go and have a little fun sometimes."

"Well, that is pretty good advice, but I don't think it applies here Princess."

Alison glanced over at me then back to her phone. "I have been trying to be more outgoing. I am not sure if I like the way guys look at me sometimes. I know girls like Macy love the attention."

"I'm sure you can understand why they look at you like that."

Her chest heaved up and down as she sighed. "There's so I want to explore." Something about that sentence lingered in the air after she spoke it.

The conversation carried on. We talked about all manner of non-important matters. Alison worried about college boys taking advantage of her. I reassured her everything would be fine. Alison was intelligent. She would have no problem navigating the adult world.

I looked down at my feet. Once I diverted my eyes from Alison's body my erection began to subside. I breathed a sigh of relief. The world was right again. I had nothing to hide. Alison tapped away on her phone

I heard the sound of clothes rustling.

I ignored it.

I heard Alison begin to loudly hum.

I ignored it.

I heard a giggle.

I looked at Alison against my better judgment.

I saw legs. Smooth legs that drew my eye up to bare thighs. Bare thighs gave way to a round ass covered by a simple pair of pink panties. Alison's T-shirt was bunched up around her waist leaving her lower body free to be seen. Alison had turned to face away from me. She wiggled back and forth on her behind while playing on her phone.

"Alison, fix your shirt," I quietly said.

She did not appear to hear me. Alison happily bounced up and down. I could just watch her a small voice inside my head said.

"Alison, your shirt." She looked back over her shoulder. She flatly said,"oh?" Alison stood up and bent over at the waist as she pulled her shirt back down. Hard nipples now poked against the fabric of her shirt. She was wearing a bra earlier wasn't she?

It did not feel that cold inside the living room.

I excused myself from the room. Alison waved at me as I left. I need to get settled in. A cold shower would do the trick. I asked Alison where the shower was, and she gave me directions.

I look back at Alison as I left the living room. She tapped her phone. There was no way she knew what she was doing to me. Could she? I was reading too much into this. *** I dropped my bag as I walked into the bathroom. I made sure I closed and locked the door. My clothes hit the floor while I turned towards the shower. Ice cold water blasted out of the shower head as I turned it on. I stepped into the shower.

The water shocked my system. For the first time since I arrived, my cock went completely limp. I enjoyed the sensation of my limbs going numb. I cleared my mind. I let go of all the fantasies flying through my mind. Life was good.

Rattle. Rattle. Creak.

Time flew by inside the shower. I turned on the hot water so I could begin actually showering. I felt fresh. I stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel from the towel rack. I dried off my face when I felt a gust of cool air hit me.

Startled I dropped the towel. Alison stood in the doorway. Completely Naked. Small pert breast topped by tiny nipples. Smooth white skin. Alison's hand were crossed in front of her waist, obscuring her nether regions. I could see well enough to tell she was without hair.

I could feel Alison's gaze. It focused on my limp member with a laser-like focus. Alison's tongue slid out from behind her lips. My member sprang to attention. I said,"Princess, I'm using the bathroom"

Alison's eyes grew wide. Blood rushed to her cheeks. Her hand flew up to cover her mouth. "I thought you were out of the shower," she said as she ran out of the bathroom.

I could only stand there. The image of Alison's body seared itself into my mind. The desire I had attempted to extinguish, just stroked itself back up. Water dripped off my body as I thought of all the actions I could have possibly done at that movement. What would have happened if I gave into my desires for a moment? There was only so much willpower I could use to resist.

I could have wrapped my hand around my cock and put on a show for the little tease. I bet she would have loved that.

I should have told Alison to get on her knees for me. I had a hard problem she could have handled. She did lick her lips for a moment. That was an invitation for me to slide my cock down her throat right? A good uncle would teach his niece how to properly make a man cum with her warm wet mouth right? It had to be what she wanted. I knew I locked the bathroom door. Alison wanted me to see her naked body.

At that moment, I realized I was in my sister's bathroom with the door wide open stroking my cock, and pictured shooting loads down the throat of my niece. Not a good look.

I was an adult. I can control my urges. Alison was just a confused young adult trying to understand her own sexuality. It's normal for her to try to flirt with forbidden fruit. I could handle this. I only had to hang around for a few more days. I could hold out till then. Maybe Alison made a genuine mistake, if not, I would not mind seeing her again.

I exhaled and dried myself off before getting dressed. I cleaned up the bathroom. Then I moved all of my things into my sister's bedroom. I would be sleeping here for the next few days. Sleeping in Alison's room would not be an option.

I heard Alison open her room door while I was arranging my belongings in her mother's room. I looked over my shoulder out of my room's door. I saw Alison walking towards the bathroom. She spotted me. Alison then ran back into her room. The door closed with a resounding thud. I briefly wondered if I had somehow done something wrong. Had I misinterpreted Alison's actions? I finished getting ready for bed.

A few minutes after I closed the bedroom door, before going to bed, I heard Alison walk into the bathroom. I then heard the shower turn on. I went to sleep listening to the sound of the shower. *** "I think I went too far, or maybe he's just stupid," Alison's voice awoken me. I looked around the dark bedroom. I could not make out any figures in the darkness there was only the voice. Her voice sounded odd. She sounded hollow, metallic.

"No, you didn't go far enough dear." I heard the second voice. The voices came from underneath the bed.

I threw off the bedsheets. I dropped down to the floor. "Are you sure Macy?" Alison said.

The sounds came from an air vent underneath the bed. An easy way to eavesdrop. I had no doubt my sister designed the house with this in mind.

"Yea, just tell me what happened," said Macy.

"Well, I did what you told me to do. You know, try to turn him on?"

"How Alison?"

Alison rapidly fired out her words. "He was taking a shower. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked in naked." Alison hesitated for a moment. "I thought it was going to be sexy, but I think it just ended up being awkward."

"Tell me exactly what happened."

"We both stood there in the bathroom naked. Water dripped off his body."

"I'm guessing your uncle wasn't the only one wet?"

"Yea, he looked great. I could feel his eyes all over my body. It made me feel —"

"Sexy. I know you like being watched. That turned you on. I bet he could tell." I felt like I could hear Macy's smile.

"Macy, you would not have believed how hard my nipples were," Alison spoke in hushed tones. "I wanted to get on my knees right there and suck his cock. I wanted to, you know, give him a hint, so I flicked out my tongue. His cock twitched at me, Macy. It twitched."

I rubbed myself through my boxers. My member sprung to attention at the memory of our shared shower scene. Alison's wet mouth would have felt so good.

"And?"

"I ran out of the bathroom. I freaked out Macy. It was so taboo."

"Why?"

"I don't know, it's just wrong."

"You need to stop repressing yourself, Alison. It doesn't matter what society thinks. You want to fuck. It is okay."

Macy's voice was reassuring. Something about the way she spoke. I could almost believe her.

Alison said,"Maybe you're right." Could she be right I wondered? I pulled my cock out of my boxers lazily stroking it.

"I know I'm right."

"Okay, Macy."

Macy spoke like a reassuring mother. "Now tomorrow you need to keep doing what you've been doing, and he won't be able to keep his hands off of you."

Alison made some kind of noise signaling agreement.

"You're going to love it when he puts his hands on you." Macy's voice turned into a low whisper. "His hands exploring every inch of your body. His hand holding you in place while he pulls out his hard cock, stroking it a little to bring it to its full length." Every word burned an image into my head. Pictures of what I truly desired to do to Alison. Pictures of what I shouldn't do.

Alison's breathing slowed. She purred,"Macy stop."

"Be quiet and just enjoy. His cock sliding inside you. His tongue teasing your nipples. Giving you so much pleasure."

Alison's breathing grew louder. "Ahh," she moaned.

"You're playing with yourself?"

The only sound I heard was the slow breathes of Alison. The cadence increased. Every single breath became more rapid, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. I could imagine Alison in her room, stroking herself. Alison thinking about me while I stroked myself.

Macy interrupted my fantasy, "Cum for your uncle Alison."

Alison let out a mute cry. I grunted in frustration. I was close, but something prevented me from going over the edge. A part of me not allowing myself to cum in my sister's bed while somewhere else in the house Alison came to the thought of me.

Macy spoke,"Now trust me, Alison, everything is going to be okay."

Alison recovered from her orgasm. "If you say so, Macy. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I have a surprise for my Uncle."

I came. There was only so much willpower I could use to resist.

I heard no more talking. I drifted off to sleep. For one moment, I thought I felt something warm and soft press against my body. *** I awoke to the rhythmic sounds of breathing that was not my own. Another human laid in bed with me. I realized it was Alison once I opened my eyes.

Alison had placed my arm around her waist, like a seatbelt, while I slept. She had curled herself into the fetal position around my arm while she slept. I could feel the rising and falling of her chest with every breath she took. A thin t-shirt stood between Alison's flesh and mine. This was an opportunity to feel Alison's breast in my hands. I frowned. Not the kind of thoughts I should be having. This was an opportunity to marvel at how cute my little niece is.

I looked over Alison. She had no tension in her body. A faint smile spread across her face. A bit of saliva hung off the corner of her lip. Her hair laid scattered over the pillow she and I shared. Her hair smelled like cotton candy, a pleasant scent.

This reminded me of the times little Alison would take a nap at my house. Alison when sleeping still looked so carefree, adorable, and innocent. I wanted to pinch her cheeks.

I extracted my arm out of Alison's grip with great difficulty. She seemed to pull herself into a tighter ball. "Wake up Princess," I said. Alison did not respond. I nudged Alison's shoulder. "Wake up," I repeated. Alison exploded out of her tight ball with a strong yawn. She stretched her arms high over her head as she rolled back and forth in the bed. The hem of her shirt rose while she stretched revealing that she wore a pair of simple purple panties. Purple panties that were damp in the front.

12