Willy, Holly, and His Dad

Story Info
Willy shares his fiancee with his dad.
15.4k words
3.64
49.5k
71
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willy Preston lie on his side the first night of his honeymoon alone with his eyes wide open unable to sleep. His hard hairless cock was engulfed by his hand as he listened to the rhythmic thump, thump, thump of the headboard from the bed in the next room as the couple in that room fucked up a storm. The thumping was often accompanied by the familiar cry of ecstasy from the woman and the low guttural grunts from the man. They were familiar because the woman was his new bride, Holly Preston, and the man was his father, William Preston Sr.

The circumstances which led to Willy spending his honeymoon alone while his wife slept with his dad began when he was young. His mother died when he was little, in fact he had very few memories of her. He had strong vivid memories of his father though. Growing up, his father was everything to him, his entire world. His dad was his very own Superman; to his child eyes his father was stronger, smarter, and better than every other dad in the world.

That never changed for Willy. Even as a teenager when all his friends were grumbling about their own dad's Willy still idolized his. William Preston Sr. was everything young Willy wanted to be. But Willy also felt that no matter how hard he tried he always fell short of his father's expectations although his dad never voiced it.

Willy did follow his dad's advice with the girls and never had any trouble getting girlfriends. He was a good looking kid and had an easygoing way about him that everyone seemed to like. Then one night he'd gone to a party with a girl named Heather. They'd all gotten drunk and he and Heather wound up in a bedroom drinking and talking with his buddy Kyle. Willy's not sure when he passed out but when he came to Heather and Kyle were naked on the bed and Kyle was pile-driving the thickest cock Willy had ever seen in and out of her snatch. Kyle was a linebacker on their high school football team and was a lot larger and muscular than Willy and Willy couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated and inferior. Instead of being angry he really wanted to watch and his cock got harder than it had ever been before. He kept silent the whole time so he didn't disturb them and continued to watch them uninterrupted.

As Kyle filled Heather with his seed, Willy came in his pants without touching himself. He and Heather continued to date after that for a couple of weeks before she broke it off and started officially dating Kyle. It didn't bother Willy but he found himself wanting to know everything about their sex life and would jerk off to the memory of seeing them together.

Life rolled on and Willy dated several other girls. In college he started dating a girl named Stacy who had a close friend named Beth. One night Stacy invited Willy over and when he arrived at her place he found Stacy and Beth half nude and waiting for him. Willy jumped in with gusto and thoroughly enjoyed his first threesome. He became enamored with Beth's large tits that night and she really enjoyed his enthusiasm. They had a couple more threesomes and it became apparent to Stacy that Willy and Beth were more compatible than she was with Willy so gave them her blessing to start dating.

That summer Willy went on a trip with his dad. He had several pictures of Beth on his tablet, fully clothed but some in skimpy outfits, and as he started to miss her he began looking at the pictures more and more. One night he was scrolling through the pictures on his tablet after his dad went down to the bar to have a few drinks. He was busy jacking off and not paying attention when the hotel room opened and his dad walked back in. Willy was so startled he couldn't move and just sat there with his rapidly shrinking cock in his hand and the tablet opened to a shot of Holly showing a generous amount of cleavage.

"Whoa son! Sorry!" William apologized not expecting to see Willy jerking his junk. The picture on the tablet caught his eye. "Is that some model he asked," oblivious of his son's total embarrassment.

"No sir. That's Holly," he stuttered his face turning red with shame.

William walked over and took the tablet from Willy so he could get a closer look. "Wow, Willy, I see what you like. She's got a great set of tits doesn't she?" he asked rhetorically. Willy felt his cock begin to fill with blood as he watched his dad leer over the picture of his girlfriend. The fact that his dad, in his eyes the epitome of manliness, found her attractive turned him on and made him feel proud. William scrolled through a couple of the pictures and reached down and adjusted his own crotch. "Very nice...yes...very nice," he murmured before looking back down at his son.

"Now son, I don't want you to be embarrassed about what you were doing. It's only natural at your age, especially knowing you got this hot piece of ass waiting at home for you," William said pointing at Holly's image on the tablet. "God damn, son!" he said patting Willy on the back. "You sure can pull some nice tail. Good job." William went on to explain that he'd just forgotten his wallet and after he retrieved it he was off again.

Willy was still a little embarrassed by the whole situation to start back up right away but the feeling gradually faded and soon enough he was back to stroking his meat to her pictures until he had a nice satisfying cum.

The next night before William headed down to the bar he grabbed Willy's tablet and sat on the edge of his bed. "How do you turn this thing on?" he asked his son. Willy sat down next to his dad and turned it on for him. "Now where's the pictures?" his dad asked. Willy opened the photo gallery for him and to his surprise his dad opened his fly and took out his cock. Willy always felt a little intimidated when he got a glimpse of his dad's meat. It was so much thicker, longer, and hairier then his own. And his dad's balls were the size of two large eggs hanging down in his hairy wrinkled sac. His dad pulled it all out and started stroking.

"Come on son," he said. "Don't be shy. The girl's got some great hooters on her."

Willy cautiously sat down next to his dad never taking his eyes from the elder's thick hairy meat. It seemed so much more manly than his own. He felt like a little boy again watching a grown man. He pulled his own smaller cock out and felt inadequate next to his dad's. William held the tablet it one large fist and scrolled through then pictures of Holly pausing on ones that he liked and pointing out her various features. It was obvious that William was attracted to Holly's tremendous rack.

"Now Willy, these two ladies I met last night at the bar weren't as blessed as your Holly here, but I went up to their room and gave them a ride on my pogo stick anyway." Willy had never heard his dad be so open about sex before. "I'd sure love to have these babies wrapped around my cock though," he murmured zooming in on a great shot of Holly's ample cleavage.

Willy was pleased and aroused that his dad found Holly so attractive. His gaze flicked between his dad's impressive member and the pictures of Holly. He found himself thinking how great it would be to see Holly's huge tits wrapped around his dad's enormous cock too.

"I'm going to visit those two ladies again tonight and imagine it's your sweet Holly whose thighs I'm between," he told his son. After he said that he grunted and started unloading a thick large amount of cum right on the tablet screen. He covered nearly the whole thing and then handed to Willy who stared at it. The smell of his dad's cum filled his nostrils with its potency. He was overcome and added his own watery load to his dad's letting it dribble and fall from the end of his dick onto the screen.

His dad was up and buttoning his pants seconds later as Willy stared at the smiling image of Holly shining through the cum covering the screen. "That looks like a great little lady you have there. You'll have to introduce us when we get home," William said.

"Sure dad, sure," Willy agreed still staring at the screen. He remembered taking that picture vividly. Out of shot, Holly had been giving him a handjob and was telling him a story about an encounter with one of her former boyfriends. Before he'd always imagined a faceless stranger in those tales but now the face was that of his dad.

The mutual jerk and cum sessions continued nearly every evening for the rest of the trip. Willy became more relaxed and excited each time and really started looking forward to it. When they returned home a couple of weeks later, Holly had her own tale to tell him about the trip she had taken with her parents. The first chance they got they were alone in his apartment bedroom. Willy's pants were off and Holly was in her bra and panties slowly jerking his thin rod.

"My mom and I went to the spa while my dad golfed," she told him.

"Oh yeah?" Willy asked hoping the story would get better.

"Yeah," she said. "We got waxed."

"Waxed?" he asked.

"Yeah, waxed. We wanted to go to this one beach. A nude beach."

"A nude beach?" Willy asked his ears perking up.

"Yes. So we got waxed...down there," she said slowly. She kept stroking him with one hand and with the other pulled aside the crotch of her panties exposing the smooth bare skin surrounding her pussy. Willy started salivating at the sight and wanted to bury his face in it. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"God yes," Willy said trying to sit up to get a better look.

"The men at the nude beach liked it too," she said. "I got lots of compliments. Most of the men there were older, like my dad's and you dad's age. They liked my tits too."

At the mere mention of his dad Willy nearly came in her hand. He sat up quickly, wanting to hear more of her story and not spoil anything by coming too soon. He had her lie back on the bed while he removed her panties and put his mouth to work on her bald pussy. "What else happened at the beach?" he asked between tonguing her clit.

"Well, when mom and I got there we were a little nervous. We were just going to stay for a minute when these two older guys came by and gave us lots of compliments. Can you believe they asked my mom if she was single?" she breathed as Willy sucked her clit gently. "Then one of them said he'd never seen a waxed pussy before. He was really looking me over and you could tell he liked what he saw. His cock was getting hard and oh, Willy, you should have seen it. It was a lot hairier than yours and a lot thicker."

"What else?" Willy urged sensing there was more.

"He wanted to take a good look at my hairless pussy...so I let him," Holly admitted. "We went behind a dune while my mom and his friend kept a look out and chatted. Oh Willy, he put his face right up in my crotch and inspected every inch of it. But he didn't touch it...not at first."

"At first?" Willy questioned his pulse quickening.

"Yeah. He was a perfect gentleman. He asked if he could touch it. You know, to see how smooth it felt. Oh god Willy, I was so wet by this time I would have agreed to anything. He touched all around and then when I didn't tell him to stop his fingers were inside me. Next thing I knew his tongue was on my clit, just like yours is now. He was much better at it than you too Willy. He made me cum so fast."

Willy had heard enough. He stopped eating her pussy and feverishly climbed up her body plunging his rod in her welcoming channel. "Tell me more," Willy pleaded as he thrust into her. He wasn't going to last long and as he thrust his hips at her he imagined it was his dad on top of her hammering her pussy with his mighty cock.

"I wanted him Willy. I wanted him to fuck me with his manly cock. I would have begged him to do it if we'd have been some place more private...would have begged him to fill me up with his thick slab of manly meat." Both Willy and Holly were pushed over the edge. Willy started squirting his seed into her seconds before her sweet little pussy clamped down around his dick.

"God baby," Willy moaned as he rolled off. "That was hot."

"Yeah," she agreed huffing hard from exertion. "I'm glad you aren't mad at me. Did I go too far?"

"You really let him finger you? And lick you?"

"Yes," she answered.

"God," Willy groaned feeling his little cock start to stiffen again. "Is that everything?"

"Well...no," she admitted.

"What else?" Willy asked as he slithered back down her and buried his face back in her pussy eating his own creampie.

"Oh, that feels nice Willy," she complimented his pussy eating. "Well, he was of course very aroused after he made me cum. He wanted to put his cock in me as much as I wanted him to but there was just no way. So my mom suggested I jerk him off."

"Did you?" Willy asked.

"Yes. I got down on my knees and jerked it right in front of my face. It was so much bigger and thicker than yours, Willy. His balls were huge and covered in hair. He had a man's cock; not like yours." Willy was as hard as steel again. He guided Holly onto her hands and knees, stuck his cock into her pussy to get it wet, then pulled out and put it in her ass. His slim cock wet with their juices slid in fairly easily.

"Did you make him cum?" Willy asked.

"Yes," she grunted as he thrust into her butt. "He played with my nipples while I jerked him. But right before he came he said he wanted to cum on my ass. He made me stop and bend over so he could look at it. I spread my cheeks for him and could feel his eyes on my anus. Then, right before he came, I felt the tip of his cock touching it. I wanted him to put it inside like you're doing now, but spurt after spurt of his cum came out and coated my whole butt crack. I felt so cheated."

"Oh god," Willy groaned. "He came on your anus? Oh god. If he were here right now, would you make me stop so he could fuck you?"

"Yes, Willy," she answered. "I'd want him to fuck me instead of you. He was so much more of a man than you. His cock was so much bigger and better." Willy exploded in her ass with a series of grunts and groans.

Later, after they'd both calmed and were snuggling happily together, Willy told her his father had invited them to dinner so he could meet her. "I'd love to meet your dad, Willy. I know how important he is to you," she gushed.

A few days later they had dinner with William. Willy found himself disappointed that neither Holly or his dad flirted with one another. They were nice and cordial but none of the sparks he expected to see flew between them. After dinner he took Holly home, went back to his apartment to grab his tablet, then over to his dad's place. He didn't say much to his dad at first, just sat down on the couch, pulled out his tablet, and started jerking to Holly's pictures.

William came over and joined him on the couch. This time he let Willy hold the tablet. He leaned back and sighed as he freed his big cock and large hairy balls. "You know, Willy, all these pictures you have of her are from the front. I never knew she had such a great ass," William said.

"You like her ass dad?" Willy asked.

"Of course son. Who wouldn't? It's bubbly; just begging for a hard dick to split those cheeks. You fuck her in the son?"

"Yeah, dad, I do," Willy answered.

"Good, good," William said. Willy closed his eyes and pictured the nude beach scene Holly had described to him except instead of a faceless stranger it was his dad fingering her and sucking her pussy; Holly was stroking his dad's cock and spreading her cheeks for his dad's cum. "Is her ass tight?" William asked.

"Yes, very tight," Willy confirmed.

"Imagine how tight it'd be wrapped around my cock," William murmured. That set Willy over the edge and his cock spewed all over the tablet and his hand. William kept stroking his larger cock while his son was panting breathless next to him. Suddenly, William stood up and pointed his straining member at his son's open mouth. Before Willy could react his dad's cock shot forth a powerful stream of cum right past his tongue and down his throat. He didn't have time to cough or choke as it was followed by another and another as his dad grunted in relief.

When he was finished, William didn't apologize. He put his cock away and patted his son on the head. "That's a good boy," he said as if his son was a favored pet. Despite the bitter taste of his dad's sperm flavoring his tongue, Willy beamed with pride at pleasing his dad. When he left his dad's place a half hour later he was confused and conflicted however. He'd never once considered whether he was gay or bisexual and still didn't, and he didn't particularly like the taste of his dad's cum, but the thought of being a cum receptacle for his dad again made him hard.

He'd eaten his own cum from a woman's pussy many times, but he'd never tasted anyone else's and certainly never fresh from the source. After he though about it, he realized he'd actually hadn't touched his dad's cock and took that as a little bit of solace. So why was the image of himself kneeling in front of his manly father servicing him completely with his mouth burned into his mind? He tried to banish the thought but it kept creeping back in.

A week later he and his dad were invited to a barbecue hosted by Holly's parents. Willy had met and liked her parents especially her mother who was an older version of Holly. His dad immediately struck up a friendship with Holly's dad at the barbecue and got invited fishing for the next weekend on his boat. Everyone seemed to be getting along so well that Willy took the opportunity to propose to Holly in front of her parents and his father. To everyone's great delight Holly accepted and she and her mother almost immediately began planning.

Holly went over to Willy's apartment a few nights later. They were naked in bed while she slowly jerked him to hardness and told him some of her latest adventures. She was waxed and Holly started telling him about what happened after her latest spa day. "I came home just after dad came home with his fishing buddies. Your dad was there at the house too," she said. "I wasn't wearing much, just some loose shorts and a top. All the guys were interested in my tan. I'd been tanning at the spa nude."

"How interested?" Willy asked.

"Very interested. They wanted to know if I had any tan lines," she replied.

"In front of your dad? What did you tell them?"

"My dad heard. He just smiled and let me answer as much as I was willing. I told them, of course, that I'd just been in the tanning booth nude so I didn't have any tan lines...and that I'd just waxed."

"Was my dad interested?" Willy asked.

"He was there and paying attention. But he didn't ask any questions. He did take a peak with another guy when I proved to him that I didn't have any tan lines."

"What? You showed them?" he asked, his cock straining in her hand.

"Well, one of his friends quietly asked to see proof. So I let him look down my top. Your dad was there too and got a peek. Your dad was hanging around me a lot. I think he wanted to make sure your fiancée didn't go to far with those other guys."

Willy knew better. His dad wanted to see Holly nude as much as the others. Willy reached out and cupped one of her large tits. His dad was always a tit man too. Her nipples were large and dark, even against the dark tan of her skin, and the one in his hand immediately started to harden. "Good thing my dad was looking out for you. Who knows how far you would have gone if he hadn't been there."

Holly closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. "He wasn't always around. I got a little naughtier later."

"What happened?" Willy asked.

"The guy who wanted proof...he asked if he could see my wax job. I gave him a peek of that too."

"Where was my dad and your dad?" he asked.

"They were having a drink outside," Holly answered. "We were in my dad's den. He wanted to see how smooth it felt so I let him touch it. He's an old friend of my dad's. I used to have the biggest crush on him when I was a girl. I almost came when he touched my clit."