Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val caught a glimpse of his glistening cock in the candlelight, as Bernie lifted off it, only to slide back down again making it disappear inside her. The process made a wet and very sexy sound that filled the room along with their grunts, groans and heavy breathing.

Val saw that Bernie was getting close to coming. As her pleasure peaked, Bernie leaned back and screwed up her features. Her rhythm changed from long strokes to short quick hunches, and Val envisioned the powerful set of orgasmic contractions she was undoubtedly undergoing.

Bernie shrieked, "Oh, yeah!" and fell forward, her hands on his chest preventing her face from smashing into his. Val saw that Joe was still firm and hard inside her; his hips still moving rapidly to maintain the friction that makes fucking so worthwhile.

Bernie started moving, then stopped and held still. Joe's hips gyrated, and he let out a long "Ahhhhhh!"

It occurred to Val that Bernie was probably tightening her vaginal muscles on him, stroking and sucking on him without even moving. Whatever she was doing, the effect was electric, and Joe began to hump up at her all the harder.

Val's fingers moved faster. The finger had left her ass and moved to her clit. She was as close to cuming as either of the couple fucking across from her.

Joe groaned loudly.

Val came.

Joe flung his head back, shot spurt after spurt into Bernie's hungry cunt.

Bernie stopped milking him as her own climax roared in leaving her limp and breathing raggedly.

Val, shuddering from her cum, slipped to the floor and lay there, staring at the couple still entwined in the chair across from her.

Bernie kissed Joe, and Val felt a twinge of jealousy at being left out.

Joe's cock slipped out of Bernie's cunt. He had his arm around her shoulder cupping a breast. Bernie looked over at Val and smiled mouthing the words, "Thank you," to her.

"You're more than welcome," Val whispered hoarsely.

In a voice even lower than Val's, Bernie asked, "What can I do for you, sweetie?"

"Get him hard for me," Val responded.

"Done!" Bernie said with glee, and she swooped down to envelop Joe's flaccid member in her mouth; giving it the necessary resuscitation needed for him to get up and fuck Val. It took all of two minutes to revive his cock.

He rose up and positioned his knees on either side of Val's prone and languid body. "Hey, Val," he asked, "want it doggy-style?"

She responded by raising her gorgeous ass in his direction. Joe didn't need a second invitation; he got up on his knees behind her, guided his cock up between her legs. Her whole crotch area was, to put in mildly, a sloppy mess. Her cunt had been pried open by her fingers, and the juices she had spawned now ran down her thighs, with some droplets reaching the inside of her left knee.

Joe's cock had a mind of its own and didn't mind the used condition of her hole. It slid in like a hot knife cutting through melting butter.

Bernie sauntered over, began kissing Val while Joe built up a head of steam, ultimately jack-hammering into her until he wore down, and stopped.

Val's juices were bubbling out around his cock and trickled down her thighs and his. Bernie was on her hands and knees mirroring Val's position, but then she turned and lay on her back, shimmied under Val, and began licking her cunt and Joe's cock as he methodically thrust into her.

Val started to cum, and kept cuming; both from Joe's thick cock caroming off her vaginal walls, and Bernie's mouth on her clit and cunt, licking furiously at both.

All one could hear in the room now was the steady "SLOSH, SLOSH, SLOSH" of Joe pistoning in and out of her cunt..

Joe looked down after wiping the sweat from his eyes and saw Bernie lapping away at both Val and himself. It was enough to send him over the edge.

"Oh, God!" Val croaked.

"Mmmmm!" Bernie moaned.

"Gonna cum!" Joe barked, and pulled out of Val, spurting on the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck!" Val panted.

Bernie hobbled to her knees, and took Joe's place behind Val, and went at her, eating her out better than she'd ever done before. Val came at least six times before she lost count and consciousness.

As she regained some semblance of awareness, Val heard Joe murmur, "Damn, but that was good!"

Bernie responded with, "It was the best ever!"

And Val weakly chimed in with, "Pretty good night's work, everyone."

Her words broke the others up, and they slipped to the floor with Val in a tangle of arms and legs, too weak to perform further. And so they remained on the floor until, Joe struggled to his feet, and said, "Guess we should call it a night."

No one argued with him. He dressed, and after kissing each of them with as much passion as he could muster, left them asleep on the floor. They didn't wake until noon the following day.

12