Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Janet reached back between her legs to rub her clit while being fucked. Howard dropped a hand from her tits and wet his thumb, then placed the wet thumb against her puckered anus and began to push as if it were a button. As the thumb slowly slid into her ass, Janet yelled, "Motherfucker!" and began to buck and shake almost uncontrollably.

Howard and Janet were still coupled. Willie had already cum in her hair; with several large gobs easily seen spread across her forehead. Howard came and his ejaculate seeped out of Janet and along with her own juices was dripping down her right thigh.

Howard continued pumping into her and she was enjoying the aftershocks too much to really care what happened to her afterward.

Two minutes later, Janet was standing and leaning against the counter finishing off the last of the Champagne.

"That was nice. See ya fellas," she cooed, and half-stumbled out of the bathroom, paused to get her bearings in the kitchen, then pushed through the doors into the main ballroom, indifferent to the stares of the men and women standing and sitting nearby; and totally oblivious to the gobs of semen in her hair that everyone could see and began talking about.

****

Janet was a social outcast after that, except for Valerie Marcolina, who, although not in attendence that night, heard about what had happened and after a day or so called her up and invited her to tea.

They became close friends after that and met weekly to play tennis. Janet cut down on her drinking, but found she couldn't eliminate it completely. She did however, manage to contain those times when she lost control and went on an alcoholic binge.

There were no further scandalous moments to mention until after her marriage began to disolve, but we'll get to that later.

12