Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was stunned and remained frozen in place. Gerry, having more experience with women over the years, was already pumping his cock and smiling at her. He reacted swiftly, sending two fingers into Wanda's cunt. With the touch of his fingers on her sex, Wanda's face dove into Val's sodden pussy, licking and sucking insatiably.

Gerry pulled his fingers out of her and brought them to his nose, and then offered them to Val, who greedily engulfed them between her lips, sucking Wanda's juices from his fingers.

Joe handed Gerry a tube of jellied lubricant, and Gerry squeezed an ample amount onto Wanda's ass, slowly working it inside her. He used the excess to grease himself, and brought the tip of his member to her slightly puckered anus. Wanda shuddered as he attempted entry, but kept attacking Val's cunt.

"Don't worry; I'll go slowly, Wanda. I've done this many a time," Gerry said, wanting to assure her. Joe fumbled his way out of his clothes, entangling himself in trouser legs and shirt sleeves, eager to undress as quickly as possible.

Wanda's ass hurt some as Gerry tried to force his way in without waiting for her anal muscles to relax, and she called out a warning. "Go easy, Gerry, or it will end right now!"

"Okay! Okay!" he gasped, and pulled out, only to insert a finger trying to widen her ass hole.

Val, loving the attention her pussy was getting from Wanda's talented tongue, looked at her husband and laughed lewdly. "Joe, ever wonder if the expression 'a pain in the ass,' had anything to do with anal sex?"

"No," he replied, "but now that you mention it, I guess it has a lot to do with it."

"Feed me that cock, baby," Val cooed to Joe. Val's head was at the edge of the bed and Joe had only to stand next to her and let his erection plop right into her gaping mouth. After two sucks, Joe's cock flopped out of her mouth and Val moaned, "You better hold it for me, honey."

Joe was only too happy to do so, and fed his hose to her an inch at a time until she adjusted to the unusual angle and began sucking away at him.

Gerry, showing more patience this time, was succeeding in getting his dick into Wanda's ripe ass. Wanda felt her own excitement rising, grunted each time Gerry moved into her anus, but she knew that her anal channel was stretching and that in a few more minutes Gerry would be pounding the shit out of her.

Wanda, busily lapping away at Val's cunt was caught off guard when Gerry administered several hard slaps to her ass.

"Gerry, what the fuck?"

But Gerry ignored her and grabbed her nipple with his hand and twisted it.

"Ow! Damn it, Gerry..."

His experience with women had led Gerry to subdue Wanda's reaction to accepting his cock in her anus by diverting her attention. He released the nipple, but slapped her buttocks even harder.

Wanda bit her lower lip and realized that his cock was at least four inches into her and moving deeper. "Shit, Gerry, you're in!" she gasped in surprise.

"Where there's a will, there's a way," he said, and they both laughed.

Val was licking Joe's testicles while he toyed with her breasts.

Wanda returned to Val's twat, sucking her clit, causing Val to groan with pleasure. Suddenly Wanda felt Gerry's cock pulsate. A split second later he was spurting jets of scalding cum into her hitherto tight anal passageway. It felt good. It felt very good, but she didn't get off on it, and renewed her efforts to bring Val over the brink and into ecstasy land.

Gerry withdrew his softening cock from her ass and left the room to clean himself. Wanda drooled some spittle directly on Val's cunt for lubrication, and then doubled the speed of her licking and tonguing.

Val had her own hand on her left breast, milking the nipple, as she sucked contentedly on Joe's throbbing cock. Joe reached out and stretched the nipple on her right breast, eliciting a long groan from his wife.

Gerry returned to watch the two women going at it. Wanda's head was buried between Val's legs, her ass sticking up in the air, almost in the same position as when he had fucked her earlier. Her asshole gaped open, and what had appeared to be a brownish pink when he'd entered her, was now a greasy red, and perhaps slightly bruised from his rough handling.

The sight of her munching away at Val, and the slurpy noise produced by her actions excited him and he was soon solidly erect again. Not bad for a sixty year old, he thought, and casually slapped Wanda's ass again.

Val started to cum, and Wanda rolled away instantly, telling Gerry to fuck her. "Fuck her now!" she said, and he mounted the slim brunette, sinking his shaft into the swampy hole that Wanda had created for him.

Joe was at the brink of coming from Val's blowjob, but pulled away when Gerry entered his wife. He took a moment to consider his woman, enjoying the sight of her being fucked by another man. Enjoying the sight of her new, almost hairless pussy as Gerry slammed his meat into her. He couldn't tear his eyes away from Val; she seemed like a new, hitherto unknown woman to him.

It took Wanda to snap him out of it. "Give it to me!" she said. "C'mon, Joe, give me some of that fat cock." He reacted by moving to her and turning her on her stomach. "Not my ass, Joe. It's too tender right now."

Joe leaned over Wanda, let his tongue lick a trail from her spine to her neck, sending a series of sensual chills through her.

"Oh, yeah, Joe. You the man!" She cringed when his tongue licked the back of her ear. And she felt her orgasm off in the distance when he began kissing her between the shoulder blades.

She realized belatedly that she had never been kissed there before, not by a man and certainly not by a woman. His warm hand rubbed her calf to mid-thigh. The erotic foreplay instead of the frantic fuck expected had Wanda lying with her face in her hands, speechless. And her entire body was tingling.

Val, on the other hand, was coming continuously from Gerry's relentless pounding, and began to moan, ""Yesssss, you fucker! That's the way, that's the way to use my pussy! Maybe you're not such an old bastard after all!"

"Old?" Gerry shouted, "I'll show you old." He intensified his fucking, only to abruptly stop in mid-stroke and pull his cock from her clutching cunt.

"What!" Val exclaimed, confused at the loss of his heated love instrument.

Then Gerry slammed his cock into her, and slowly drew it out, only to slam it into her again and again and again.

Val was incredulous. She had never been fucked like this before and found it fantastically good.

"I take it back, lover," she gasped. "You do know how to fuck a girl after all. Give it to me harder! Show me how you fuck a nasty girl!"

In all his years of screwing women, Gerry had never heard anyone talk as filthy as Val. Her gutter mouth was almost too much for him to accept. He whipped his cock out of her pulsating cunt and leaned back on his heels.

"Put it back! Oh, please, put it back in!" she pleaded, and began fingering herself so as not to lose the thrilling sensations that filled her entire being.

Gerry told her, "I've never heard a woman talk like that! Never heard a woman call her own pussy a cunt!"

"Don't you like it when I talk nasty?" Val asked, puzzled by his response. "I mean, Joe does. He wants me to talk that way."

"C'mon, Gerry, put it back in."

"I don't know, Val..."

Val wouldn't take no for an answer and swung her leg over him, and with her back to his face, she took hold of his cock, and guided it into her honey pot, and then lowered herself down until completed impaled by his shaft.

"Christ..." was all Gerry could manage before she started moving up and down on him, enjoying herself immensely.

He reached around her and grabbed both breasts.

"Ohhh, Jesus," she whimpered. "Pull 'em, pinch 'em; do it hard; make my titties hurt, oh, Baby! Use 'em anyway you want to! Go on, twist 'em, yank my babies. Make me really feel it!"

Gerry did all he could to satisfy her desires. In short order Val was moaning, letting out little screams, breathing hard and fast. Her breasts were swinging and beads of sweat had formed on her chest and forehead.

Meanwhile, Joe was kissing the backs of Wanda's legs as she ground her pelvis into the bedsheets. He moved to her ass and licked the red welts left by Gerry earlier. Wanda was moaning non-stop and had her fingers in her cunt frantically fingering herself.

When he spread her cheeks and sent his tongue on an exploratory voyage, Wanda began to babble incoherently. Whether it was her own fingers or his tender touches she never knew. But she started coming and discovered that she wasn't able to stop. Joe's talented tongue manuevered its way between her buttocks, found her puckered anus, and lightly probed it taking Wanda to yet another climax.

She was delighted with his lovemaking, and very appreciative that he was perceptive enough to take his time with her, drawing out every possible sensation she was capable of having.

And when his jaw tired, Joe quit tonguing her, and inserted his thumb in her rectal hole and her anus readily accepted the digit since Gerry's cock had stretched her open earlier.

Wanda, still utilizing her own fingers, along with Joe's fully inserted thumb, hit another plateau with this last orgasm and began pleading, "No more! Please, no more!"

Joe kissed her, fully, and hungrily. Wanda kissed him back, mindful, yet not caring where his tongue had been only moments before. In fact, she found his taste so utterly sweet that she could not believe it. Almost idily, she thought of Val, and with a start, broke off the kiss, and turned to look for her.

To be continued...

12