Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, please, I'm so ticklish there!" Julie finally gasped.

"Are you asking me to stop?"

"Yes, yes, please stop! I can't handle it."

Grinning, he moved down towards her feet and spent a few minutes firmly rubbing and kneading the bottoms of her feet, rotating each foot gently while he massaged.

He again moved up Julie's body, still straddling her and stopped at her lower back. His haunches came to rest just below her ass. He applied slight pressure to let her know she was pinned down then began to lightly brush his fingertips back and forth just above her waistband. Julie cried out. The flesh under his fingers rippled with exquisite torment. Her body bucked under his, then subsided when she felt how truly pinned she was. He continued with the caress, curious to see how far he could take her.

"Mmmm, oh my ... that feels so good it makes my stomach hurt."

"Should I stop?" he asked her teasingly.

"Don't you dare!" she said fiercely, while her flesh continued to ripple under his fingertips.

He rotated his pelvis slightly, rubbing himself against the backs of her legs. As he moved, her pelvis was pressed further into the floor, creating a delicious pressure.

He grabbed another pillow from the couch and used one hand to lift her torso, sliding the pillow under her pelvis. Then he resettled himself. Her pelvis pressed into the pillow, and her breath caught. Her hips began to squirm and she started, uttering small whimpers of delight.

"Yes, oh, that's... that's good," as his hands strayed onto her panty-clad cheeks again. He slid further down her legs, moving so that one leg separated hers. He ran his hands all over her behind, pressing in small circles. The edge of one hand slid along the gusset of her underwear, pressing into her pudendal fissure.

"OH!" was the only sound she made at this intimate contact.

He slid the hand up and down a few times, and then slowly, firmly, eased it down, following the seam between her thighs. Her thighs tried to jerk together in automatic reaction, but he used his leg to hold them open.

Joe began to exult in his ability to arouse her. He felt wetness through the crotch of her underwear. Heard her start to pant, and promptly added his other hand to her heated center, circling, kneading, and rubbing.

Her arms slid up either side of her head, fists clenching in the pillow as she gave herself over to his attention. Her eyes were tightly shut, the pillow damp where she had bitten it. Her pelvis moved independently of her will, pushing into his clever caressing hands, trying to entice him to touch her just so.

"Can't believe this," she croaked.

Knowing exactly what she meant, he still had to ask. "What can't you believe?"

"I'm so... that I'm so clooose!"

Joe sent a finger under the elastic of her panties and into her fiery wetness.

Julie cried out and her body jerked as she suddenly orgasmed. He continued to finger her until she relaxed.

He turned her over. Her arms remained at either side of her head, arching her breasts upward. The pillow lifted her pelvis into the air as though in offering.

"I'm so glad you're enjoying it," he told her with a gentle smile. A flush mantled her cheekbones and chest. Her nipples were still hard, partly from the cooler air caressing her front side, partly from arousal.

Pleasure-dazed eyes slowly focused on his. She blinked lazily. "I don't know... feel so... aroused."

Joe was aroused as well, the widening spot on the front of his sweat pants proof enough.

Julie's eyes were level with his crotch when he moved in front of her. They widened considerably on seeing the tented bulge there. "You...you're hard," she gasped acting as if she were surprised at it.

He smiled a little painfully. "Well, yeah, I am. It's an incredible turn-on that you are so responsive to every touch. We don't have to do anything about it if you don't want to."

"Oh, no, my mama always taught me that one good turn deserves another. Or in this case, one good 'toss'," she wrinkled her nose at him, and her eyes had a twinkle in them.

He made his cock jump under his sweats and Julie shrieked delightedly.

"I may not last very long," he warned her. "I've been half-hard all day."

"You have? I didn't know that. I thought you weren't really interested, until you kissed me this afternoon."

"Hah! Not interested? I've been dying to touch you all day. That sweet little ass of yours has been calling my name."

She changed places with him. He stripped off his t-shirt and lay on his stomach at her direction, pressing his erection firmly into the pillow. "Now, if you want me to stop, just tell me..." she started to repeat his reassuring words teasingly. He growled at her over his shoulder and she subsided with a giggle.

Where to begin, she wondered greedily, staring at the expanse of smooth, lightly tanned flesh. Muscles rippled lightly under the surface as he stretched. She

ran her hands all over his back. He shuddered and shivered responsively at her touch, penis leaking precum continuously now.

This was all his fantasies come true. The woman of his nightly wet dreams was really here, touching him, delighting in his touch.

She straddled his body, settling just below his ass, just as he had done with her. "Nice ass, boss," she smirked slyly.

"Watch it, little girl," he growled playfully. "That's sexual harassment."

"No," she giggled, "That's sexual 'his-ass-meant'," she giggled some more.

They both got serious, though, when her hands slid onto his hard cheeks and began to rub, stroke and caress. His breathing kicked into high gear, and almost without realizing it, his pelvis rocked between the pillow and her hands. She decided to see if he'd enjoy the same caress which had driven her wild, and ran the edge of her hand down the crack between his cheeks, sliding up and down then continuing downwards, between his legs. His whole body tensed.

She rose up slightly, and he shifted his thighs apart without being asked. His every breath contained a slight moan. Her breathing quickened with excitement. She'd never had a man so completely under her control before. It was... intoxicating.

His hands clenched at his side as she brushed against his scrotum. His balls were drawn up tightly in the sac. She tentatively handled his scrotum, rubbing her finger in the area between the base of his penis and the sac. He groaned out loud, "Jesus, honey, you're killing me!"

"But you don't want me to stop." It was a statement, not a question.

"Hell, no. Please don't."

Then her hand reached the base of his penis and grasped it as much as she was able in this constricted position.

He couldn't stand it any longer. "Hold on," he carefully turned over, avoiding dumping her on the floor in the process, and shimmied out of his pants and briefs. Then he lay back, unselfconsciously nude. The pillow tilted his pelvis forward, lifting his eager cock upwards. The red, bulbous tip shone with

pearlescent moisture. She reached out a tentative fingertip and rubbed lightly over the tip. His hips jerked into the air at the stimulus to his over-aroused flesh. She looked up at his face to see if he'd liked that or not, but his eyes were closed, mouth slightly parted, a slight flush on his cheeks.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Take me in your hands. Stroke me. Should take about thirty seconds," he advised in short, choppy sentences. He was already concentrating hard so he could hold out during her long-awaited touch.

"Show me." The stark command surprised him into opening his eyes.

"What?" he asked incredulously.

"Show me. I want to see how you like being touched."

Despite the brave words, a fiery blush covered her entire upper torso as she knelt, half-naked, nipples taut on her pert breasts.

"Alright, honey, if that's how you want it," he told her. In his many fantasies, he'd always been the one in command, giving the orders, but he found this hugely exciting. She watched avidly, breathlessly, as one hand wrapped around the base of his cock, the other wiping over the head to gather some lube. The hand began to stroke slowly up and down the shaft, gaining speed with each stroke. She reached out one hand and wrapped it around his scrotum, brushing against the hand gripping the base of his cock. "I've got it," she whispered to him. "You can let go. I want to do this for you."

His head fell back, both hands abruptly releasing their hold on his cock. He'd never been harder in his life. He concentrated on holding on for at least a few strokes.

She wrapped one hand around the base of his cock, and began to lightly stroke his shaft with the other one. Then she rubbed over the tip, gathering the freely-running precum. She grasped his shaft tightly and stroked hard, up and down, sliding the pole through her fist.

"Ooooh, Christ!" he shouted, and his back arched, cock pulsing out his ejaculate in several strong spurts. She slowed down the stroking, finally halting with one hand back fondling his scrotum, the other resting lightly on his cock.

"That," he told her tiredly, "was fabulous." He lay there for a couple of minutes, feeling drained, relaxed, at peace. He was aware that she continued to study and touch his naked body, but she carefully avoided touching the super-sensitive head of his cock. The thought that she was so fascinated by his body actually sent some blood pulsing into his cock, making it jerk slightly. She caught her breath.

He grinned at her. "What can I say? You turn me on something fierce."

She grinned back. Then she looked towards the clock on top of the TV. "Goodness, it's still only 8 o'clock!" she said in amazement.

"Yep. The night's still young. Lot's of time for us to try a couple more fun things," he commented. "Unless you've got to get home?"

"Oh, no, I don't have to leave just yet," she smiled almost shyly.

"Great! I'll go get a washcloth and clean up. Why don't you get comfy on the couch? Be right back." He disappeared up the stairs.

She pulled her shirt back on, a little chilled now that the heat of passion had passed, and wandered around the living room. His computer set-up caught her eye. She walked over to take a closer look. It was fitted with all the latest bells and whistles, including a large flat screen. Curious to see the purportedly amazing resolution on this screen, she pressed a button to clear the screen saver and watched the screen flicker into life. A software application showed that a CD-ROM was inserted. Maybe he'd been playing a game of some kind? She clicked on the start button, and then froze as a familiar voice came through the speakers.

"The bastards! Both of them know I hate being teased. I mean, if you can have multiple orgasms, why deny yourself? The next one's only a couple minutes away, for Christ's sake. And here's me, not suspecting a thing, moaning about how 'I've got to cum, please let me cum'..."

As she stood paralyzed with horror, a masculine hand came into her line of vision and clicked the mouse to stop the playback.

She was unable to speak for a moment. He'd been listening to their conversations! He must think she was some kind of sexual deviant!

He erupted into speech. "Julie, I'm sorry. I can explain! I didn't mean for this to happen. At least, well, I mean of course I wanted this to happen, but I didn't plan..." He stopped talking when she turned blazing eyes on him.

"Is this some kind of sick blackmail scheme?" she demanded. "Are you going to fire me?"

"Absolutely not! No one would ever have known about these CDs but me, if you hadn't...I mean, if we hadn't...anyway, this was for my pleasure only. Maybe it sounds sick, but it just really turned me on to hear a woman describe how much she enjoys sex. I've never done anything like this before. And I swear I didn't know it was you until Friday, when I saw you in the break room."

"That's why you acted so strange?" she asked somewhat dazedly. It was hard to take in, that her boss, so distant and almost absent-minded, had been recording her afternoon conversations. "You've been jacking off listening to us?"

"Yes." He admitted it baldly.

"It was that hot for you?" Joe could see a hint of feminine curiosity beginning to replace the defensive anger, as she realized that he wasn't planning on any type of disciplinary action in the workplace.

"Yes." Again a stark admission.

"How did you do it? We didn't know anyone was listening."

He explained about the hidden microphone. She listened, fascinated. "Wow, you must have really been turned on to go to all that trouble. What..." she searched for a way to phrase the question, "what story did you like the most?" she asked diffidently.

"Definitely the fantasy of being tied up..." He carefully avoided using Gerry and Vinnie's names) "and forced to experience endless orgasms."

"Oh, yes, I remember that one." She fell silent, her brain raced to come to terms with everything. Finally she smiled at him.

"Well, as long as this was just for your pleasure, I can't see any reason to get all mad about it. What's done is done." Then, abruptly changing the tenor of their conversation, she slid one hand up his chest and pinched his left nipple unexpectedly. "So, listening to two women talking about hot sex got you hard, did it?"

His mouth fell open at her aggression. He snapped it shut and nodded when she pinched him again. She wasn't mad! Not only was she not mad, it seemed she might be excited at the thought that he had listened to her private conversation.

"Let's see if having hot sex gets you harder than listening to stories about it." She ran her other hand down the front of the clean sweat pants he'd donned, and cupped his penis through the thin cloth. Immediately his cock inflated with blood, pulsing semi-hard in her hand. She squeezed it several times, timing it with pinches to his nipple, watching his expression.

His cock hardened so fast he felt a little dizzy and reached out to grasp her shoulders. She smiled at him and squeezed hard. Her cunny spasmed when he groaned.

"Where's your bedroom?" she asked.

He cleared his throat. "Upstairs."

She released his cock and nipple. "Lead the way, lover-boy."

Joe led the way, glancing frequently over his shoulder for reassurance that she was really there. Jesus that had been hot; If he hadn't just cum, he'd have embarrassed himself when she started squeezing and feeling him.

Julie looked curiously around his room, nodding with approval at the heavy mahogany four-poster bed, wardrobe and dresser. "Nice," she pronounced. Then she sat on the bed, bouncing a couple of times to test the firmness. He watched her from the doorway, arms crossed over his chest.

"Well?" she asked expectantly. "Aren't you coming over here?" He walked over to stand in front of her, watching her but not saying anything. The bravado which had sustained her through the sexual aggression downstairs drained away in the face of his silence.

"Are you upset that I did...that? Downstairs?" she asked a little tentatively.

"Upset?" he tilted his head to one side, as though considering the question. "No, I'm not upset. Hard as a rock, horny, ready to jump your bones, yes, but not upset." She smiled brilliantly at him then patted the bed next to her.

Instead, he scooped her up off the bed, swept the covers back, and deposited her with a little bounce and a squeal of surprise on top of the mattress. He joined her quickly, pulling his shirt off as he climbed onto the bed. She lay on her side, head propped up on one hand, large eyes watching his every move. The cute little nose which had a tendency to wriggle when she concentrated was wriggling now.

"I just want to let you know, I don't make a habit of this..." she swept her hand in an arc to indicate the bed, him, and herself.

He smiled at her. "Me either. In fact, it's been a while since my last relationship."

"Have you got any condoms? I'm not on the pill." He grinned at how practical she tried to sound while a blush swept over her face.

"Yes, I do. Ribbed ones." It took a moment, than she made the connection to an erotic confession in the break room. They both laughed out loud. "Oh, goody, my favorites," she cooed.

He pulled a small foil packet out of the bedside drawer and set it on top of the stand. Then he held out one arm towards her. She scooted closer and he hugged her tight. His other arm swept underneath the pillow supporting her head and he leaned towards her, guiding her into a passionate, panting kiss. Her pebble-hard nipples poked into his chest. Joe moved to ease his erection deeper into the vee of her thighs, Julies legs parted accommodatingly, and she moaned encouragement, while her tongue dueled with his.

He fumbled for the bottom of her t-shirt, pulling it over her head and then bending down to suck her nipples strongly into his mouth. She cried out at the suction, legs moving restlessly, cunny dripping with juices.

He moved her onto her back, rising up on his side over her to study her breasts, one nipple wet from his suckling. It puckered tightly as the cool air dried his saliva. He slid one hand into her delta, rubbing fast and hard along the seam of her pants. Julie cried out, a series of low, throaty cries that she repeated again and again, and again.

"Why don't we go ahead and take these off?" Joe asked almost lazily. He unbuttoned, unzipped, and slid the pants off while she tried to relax. Despite the intimacy between them, to be naked was to be completely vulnerable. He left her white cotton underwear on for the moment, as though he understood how she felt. His hard, warm palm settled immediately over her mound and began rubbing in slow, erotic circles. She blushed when she realized how wet the crotch of her panties had become.

"Wet, aren't you honey?" he asked. "I like that a lot. I love how responsive you are. Someday I'm going to spend at least an hour licking and sucking this sweet little pussy." Her stomach clenched both at the words and at his mention of "someday". That meant this wouldn't be their only date. She'd never had a one-

night-stand in her life, and didn't want to start now.

He eased his hand beneath the waistband of her panties while she was dealing with the implications of "someday." His fingers combed through the damp hair lightly covering her mound. She felt a trickle of wetness drip out of her cunny, just as his finger slid inside her. They both groaned.

A thought niggled at the back of his mind. Something wasn't right...He ignored it in favor of caressing her hot pussy.

He slid his index finger as deeply into her pussy as he could and felt the tiny, yet incredible muscles in her sheath clench him tightly. His cock ached as he flashed on how unbelievable her tight, wet cunt was going to feel pulsing around his shaft.

She twisted slightly beneath him, panting as his finger slid in an out. He added his middle finger to the fray, spearing them deeply into her channel. When they were inserted as deeply as possible, he separated them to stretch her for his entry. She was so tight! Odd, he hadn't expected it given his knowledge of her sexual activity, but he was glad all the same.

He used his other hand to gently tug her underwear down her legs, keeping the two fingers inside her all the while. Her eyes were closed, long lashes casting shadows on her cheeks in the dim light from the bedside lamp. He rose up over her, straddling her torso and reaching for the condom. Her eyes snapped open when she felt his weight shifting.

She licked her lips, watching while he slowly rolled the ribbed condom down his hard cock. He reached down and dipped two fingers into her flowing wetness, then rubbed his fingers over the head of his cock. She watched his every move.

"Guide me into you, honey," he urged her.