Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes. I seem to recall him. He never seemed to be hard, although he certainly was long."

"I don't think he ever gave it a rest and that's why he couldn't make it hard."

Val changed the subject, "Show me how you do it."

"Sure you don't want to continue? I like your technique."

"On the bed, Jay," she said authoritatively.

"This bed may not work for what I do, but I'll try."

With a methodical precision, Jay removed all his clothing, including his socks and shoes, and lay down on the bed. His cock jerked and bobbed as he raised his legs, then threw them back with all the skill of a contortionist.

"Practice yogi, do you?" Val asked, impressed with his ability.

"No, although I might take it up as I grow older."

Val noted the cords in his neck tense up as he began to strain forward, his mouth striving to reach his cock.

"If I'm going to do this in front of an audience I'll need to have something to grip my feet. I need that extra three or four inches of purchase it gives me to really put on a show."

"Are you telling me you can't do it now?"

"No, but I can't do it for long. I aim to show you I can suck my dick, I don't intend to cum all over my face like I would for the crowd at the show."

He had convinced Val he could do it with those words, but she waited and waited as he continued to struggle to close the gap between his lips and his cock.

Several minutes passed. Now he was grunting with the effort. But Val saw that he was getting closer, and closer, and closer.

Her eyes went wide the moment it happened. One second he was an inch away, the next he was gulping the entire head into his mouth and making unbelievable sucking sounds.

Val was beside herself. She went to the bed and started pulling at Jay's legs, thereby wrenching his cock from his mouth.

"What!"

"I need it more than you!" she yelled, and gobbled the spongy helmet into her mouth while cupping his balls with one hand and holding him up to her mouth with the other.

"Oh, yeah!" he cried out as Valerie sucked frantically, swirling her tongue this way and that coating his entire cockhead with her saliva.

"Suck it, bitch!"

"Mmmm!" she answered, as her spittle ran down the length of him. Val's hands were both enclosed around him, jerking him off as best she could under the circumstances.

"Gonna cum!" Jay announced for both their benefit. Val responded by sealing her lips around him and sucking as hard as she could.

"UGH, here it comes!"

A salty, bleach-like taste filled her mouth. It was unpleasant but Val considered it a small price to pay for the privilege of being able to pay homage to such a magnificent specimen.

"Yes!" she managed to eke out while swallowing mouthful after mouthful of his hot, gluey semen. And when he stopped ejaculating she was so disappointed she started to cry.

"Jesus that was good," Jay croaked. Wiping the tears from her eyes, Val nodded her agreement.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Am I ever!" she answered. A moment later she said, "So tell me what else is in this act of yours?"

He told her, and she was elated far beyond her expectations. "My man!" she cooed, "My main man, Jay!"

12