Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He didn't grab your tits?"

"No, he didn't. In fact, he had me turn away from the crowded beach so no one could see and he tied the knot so it didn't slip out again."

"How'd he manage all that without grabbing those tits of yours?"

"He might have touched them, but he didn't grab them. He was a gentleman, and that's more than I can say for you."

Lenny laughed and popped open another beer. I slowed the car down, checked the rear-view mirror to see if anyone was near me and said, "Swap with me?"

"Huh?"

"Swap my joint for a sip or two of the beer."

"Oh, sure," and he traded the beer for the joint and I gulped half of the beer down before handing it back to him. True to form, Lenny held onto the joint until it was nothing more than a roach. Only then did he hand it back. It was too small for me to accept while driving and I cursed him out while he finished both the roach and the beer, laughing at me all the while.

Maybe a minute later Lenny started getting frisky. He started rubbing my thigh, and telling me how sexy I looked in my dress. I had changed out of my bikini and donned a sundress.

"You wearing anything under it?" he asked. I smiled over at him and said, "What do you think?" He laughed again, only this time there was a delicious lewdness to it.

I glanced in the mirror and saw Gary was still out, and told Lenny not to get fresh. It was like I'd given him a secret password. His hand was sliding along my thigh and reached my pussy in record time. I moaned and opened my legs to give him better access as I drove. His other hand cupped my breast and gave it a squeeze. I moaned again.

I thought I detected a movement in the back and took another look in the mirror. "Lenny as good as this feels, we shouldn't. Gary's back there, I don't want to have him wake up and see what you're doing."

"Sshhhh," Lenny said soothingly, "Gary's passed out, he'll never know.

I'm thinking you get hot enough we'll pull over and fuck in the woods or someplace."

"No fucking way! We're maybe ten minutes from the place. We put Gary on the couch and then you can jump my bones." The reality was if he'd insisted I would have done anything he wanted anywhere he wanted. I was one horny bitch.

"Tell it like it is, baby!" Val laughed and waved Deidre on.

Lenny grinned and started unbuttoning my dress for even more access.

Pretty soon he had it completely open. The wind from having the windows open blew my dress back, revealing me completely to whoever looked our way.

It was so exciting to be driving almost naked that I was this close to coming as I drove. Then Lenny leaned over and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth while pushing the straps of the dress off my shoulders. The dress dropped down my back so that I was more or less just sitting on the material; otherwise I was completely naked driving down the road.

With his other hand, he worked another finger into my wet pussy and slowly started to slide them in and out. After just a few seconds he sat back leaning against the passenger door and watched me drive.

I looked in the mirror again and he was still out cold, he hadn't moved.

Lenny saw me look and told me not to worry, to enjoy the moment. He started rubbing my pussy again. I moaned quietly as he slid a finger back into me. I was having some trouble concentrating on driving. We came to a red light and I leaned back, closing my eyes to enjoy what the finger was doing down there when I heard a horn.

Two teenagers were in back of me and the light had turned green. I raised my hand in a kind of wave as they pulled out and passed me. Then I realized that to anyone that close to me I would appear naked. I was right. They saw me, lost control of their car and ran into a telephone pole.

I stopped long enough to make certain they were all right then took off. Lenny kept his hands off me for the remainder of the trip.

We arrived at our apartment, parked and struggled to get Gary out of the car and into the apartment. We dropped him unceremoniously on the couch and stood back to take a breath. One breast was hanging out of my sundress and I flipped it back inside. Lenny was laughing.

"What's so funny? I asked. I was just realizing that Lenny had let me carry most of Gary's weight from the car into the house and I might have strained a back muscle.

"His... Gary's dick... look, it's halfway out of his trunks."

I looked. It was. He had an erection and the tip of his dick was protruding from the waistband of his bathing trunks.

"Wonder what he's dreaming about Dee?" I giggled, and leaned in for a closer look. Men's cocks have always fascinated me.

"I'd love to see you suck on that, Deidre," he said.

"No way, not a chance" I said, but I was thinking about it.

"Come on, baby, it's a perfect opportunity. You give such great head; I always wanted to watch you suck someone else's cock. It's one of my fantasies".

"Yeah and when if he wakes up, what then"? I asked. "No way, so stop begging."

"He's not going to wake up, but if he did, he's so drunk that he'll never remember anything about it. Come on, he'll never know and I think it'd be so awesome to watch you suck his cock. How often does an opportunity like this come up?"

And then he uttered the magical words. "I know you wouldn't do it if he was awake, but this is different."

"Stop it!" But I took another look at Gary's cock and licked my lips.

"What if he wakes up while I'm doing it? This is embarrassing. Why do you want to watch anyway? I'd think you'd be jealous to have me giving some other guy head. You know even if he doesn't wake up, he's probably going to come in my mouth, doesn't that bother you?"

"No, it doesn't... I mean I don't know why it gets me off, it just does."

I looked down at Gary then back at Lenny. "I'll kill you if he wakes up."

Lenny grabbed Gary's foot and started to shake it hard, saying, "Wake up Gary, come on buddy, wake up, I gotta tell you something."

I grabbed his arm and stopped him, "Don't do that you idiot" I said, laughing, "That's just what I need to have wake up and see me next to him naked. You're such a jerk, what're you're thinking."

"He didn't even budge did he?" Actually he had groaned a little bit, but that was all.

"Was he really awake? Natalie asked as she bit a fingernail to the quick. Deidre smiled and said, "I'm sorry... Natalie, Is it? I'll tell this at my pace thank you."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Natalie said, and shut up.

Lenny took his cock out and waved it at me. "Look how hard I am from just thinking about it, Dee."

My hands were trembling as I reached over and very gently undid the button at the top of his trunks. I caught the zipper and slowly pulled it down, watching Gary's face for any sign he was waking up. He didn't move a muscle, except for his cock which popped up and into my hand. It was a nice one, with a head about the size of a lemon. I wondered if I could get my mouth around it and paused.

Lenny was next to my ear, "Go on, do it!" he whispered. I slowly started to stroke his hot dick, checking on him to see if he was waking up and it didn't look like he was. So I leaned forward to kiss the tip of it. I heard Lenny moan and took a quick look at him. The bastard was jerking off!

I wrapped my lips around that huge head and then rolled my tongue around the engorged mushroom for about a minute. Then I took the whole thing into my mouth. Gary arched his hips and gasped.

I released his cock to look up at his face in horror. His eyes were still closed, but he was breathing a little faster. I looked back at Lenny then finally leaned back over Gary and started again. A moment later I almost bit the tip of his cock off. Lenny, being funny, had just jammed a finger up my hole and was machine-gunning me.

I started to suck on Gary again, this time I was jerking him off. I was getting so hot from Lenny's fingering me that I was losing control. Gary's hips started to pump as I sucked. I moved my hand down and cupped his balls rolling them around in the sack.

I pulled his dick out of my mouth, lifted his balls into my mouth and sucked first one then the other. He tasted salty just like the ocean. By this time I was moaning pretty hard and was definitely out of control. I finally released Gary's balls and was just taking the head of his dick back into my mouth when Lenny slid his cock into my throbbing pussy. Gary let out a loud moan as I took all of him into my mouth. I held the base of his cock and started to deep throat him while Lenny fucked me slowly.

I twisted my head from side to side while I took Gary's cock deep. I had my tongue wrapped around the shaft and I paid special attention to the spot just under the head on the shaft.

Gary was thrusting his hips to meet my mouth as I moved to swallow him on each down stroke. Gary started to breathe faster; his cock twitched. I took him from my mouth and studied it. The swollen head was an angry purple color. I knew he was close to coming and leaned down to take him into my mouth to finish him off when Lenny told me to stop.

"Oh baby, this is so cool," Lenny whispered, "I love you so much... does it feel good... what I'm doing to you?" I bit my bottom lip and nodded an emphatic yes, and continued blowing Gary.

"Why don't you climb on top of him and fuck him?" Lenny suggested.

I opened my eyes in shocked surprise and looked at him. "I...I don't know...." But I was so horny that I wasn't thinking straight. I needed a hot cock in me and the thought of Gary's big knob slicing into me nearly drove me crazy.

"He's not going to wake up, Dee, I swear to God he won't."

"He better not," I said. I was already crawling over him, positioning my knees on either side of his hips facing him then reached around taking Gary's dick and sliding it against my wet pussy. My lips spread, and I started to sit back onto this dick. The head of it was huge, at least to a small girl like me. I loved the feeling of it forcing my outer lips wide apart and then past my smaller inner pussy lips and deep into my body.

I only took about half of him into me before I started back up again. I know I must've moaned pretty loudly, I had my eyes closed just concentrating on the feel of that big head in my pussy. God, it felt so, so good. Lenny was crouched next to us, his face inches away from Gary's cock as it eased into me.

"Oh baby, this is too wicked," Lenny groaned. I could hear his hand slapping away at his dick as he watched me lower myself back down onto Gary. I could feel what I knew was going to be an incredible orgasm building in my belly. The tremors had already started in my pussy and it would only get more intense until I went over the edge.

Gary started moaning again as well, I looked down at him, but his eyes were still closed. I moved back up so just the very tip of his dick was spreading my lips and then sat down taking him all the way in.

Strangely enough; I no longer cared whether he was awake or asleep. I was totally out of control as I moved with him inside of me, building toward the almighty orgasm that was vibrating through my body. Dimly I guess, I realized that Gary wasn't passed out, or even sleeping. I leaned down over him, my breasts in his face and he continued to pump into me. Suddenly, he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth and began to suck hard. I moaned and ran my hands through his hair as he nursed away at me.

At this point I realized I had been tricked by the two of them. But I was beyond caring, and moaned, "You better make me come!"

At that, Gary put both hands on my ass and began lifting me up and down while moving his head from side to side tugging my swollen nipple as he sucked. A moment later I heard Lenny groan, then felt his sperm landing on my ass and lower back. I thought it the sexiest thing ever, and laughed.

I felt Gary swell up and knew he was ready to come. I whispered how good it felt to have him in me. I was so close to coming, but could control it somewhat now. I slid back down on him slowly.

When I had him all the way inside of me, I started squeezing his dick with my pussy, and just rotating my hips slightly to let him feel my pussy lips move against his dick. That also felt great on my clit.

Then I was yelling, "Oh God ... Oh, God... its coming! Yes, yes, don't stop, yes, yes, yes," The rush was so intense, orgasms always are, I suppose, but I had held off so long on this one that it was such an intense release. I rolled my hips so my pulsating pussy was squeezing his entire dick and I felt him tense up. I looked down at him; his face was all scrunched up as he tried to avoid the inevitable. He let out a loud groan and then the hot juice was shooting deep into my belly.

My orgasm finally subsided, and I lay down against his chest. His dick was still hard and still deep in my pussy. I just lay there getting my breathing back into control. He was pretending to be asleep again but breathing hard as well. I chuckled to myself. Lenny rubbed my back and asked if I was okay. I said I was and sat back up again. The cock in my pussy felt even better. He wasn't going down at all, and when I sat up I buried him all the way into me again. I felt him stir inside me.

I was about to get off Gary when Lenny croaked, "Turn around so I can see your face while you're fucking him."

I didn't argue, it was what I wanted, so I just said okay and lifted myself off Gary's boner and turned to face Lenny.

Lenny started to give instructions on what he wanted to see. I didn't really mind. It was such a weird experience anyway. I mean this whole thing was for him anyway. I just happened to be getting off on it too; at least that's what I believed at the time.

I loved the feel of Gary's big cockhead spreading my lips apart as it slid in. Lenny must've liked that visual too, because he wanted me to raise my hips high enough so that he could see Gary's dick as I sucked it into my pussy. He told me to just fuck the head of the dick. I did it until my legs went weak. Then I leaned forward so I was more or less sitting upright and very slowly rode up and down on Gary with Lenny watching my face reacting to the act itself.

"Put his hands on your tits, Dee," Lenny cooed. I reached down, took Gary's hands, placed them on my breasts and started to squeeze. After a few seconds he started to pinch and play with my turgid nips.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to enjoy the moment. I heard my name being called and realized it was Lenny right next to me.

"What?" I said through half opened eyelids.

"Suck my dick, baby?"

I repositioned myself, letting Gary do me from behind while Lenny wedged himself onto the couch so that his cock was inches from my mouth. I gobbled him up, swirling my tongue over his all too familiar tool.

Gary sped up his thrusting and I loved it. I think I came twice during this time. Then Lenny broke into my reverie, crying out as he grabbed the back of my head and sent his cock down my gullet. A second later he erupted, spurting his hot seed against the walls of my cheek and throat.

Gary was really into it now, pumping even faster. I started crying because it felt so good. I came again. Gary pulled out of me and waited, and when my orgasm subsided, he jammed that cock back into me and went at it with a vengeance. Of course I came again, rubbing my clit furiously just to help things along.

"Here I come," Gary roared, and did so, sending jet after jet of hot fluid deep into my cunt. When he softened, I rolled away from him and fell to the floor and went to sleep, leaving a pool of drooled saliva and sperm on the couch cushions.

A few hours later we were all awake and drinking and smoking dope. I made them beg, but finally agreed to a double penetration as long as Lenny took my ass. But that's another story, ladies. I'm finished for now."

Val stood on less then steady legs and raised her glass high. "A toast to women: They have such unique powers; they get wet without water, bleed without injury and make boneless things hard."

"To Women!" the others yelled and finished off the last of their drinks.

As they filed out, Val knew the meeting had been even more successful than the first.