Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 73

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got the laugh he'd hoped for, and more.

Several women called out to him. One, Val thought it was Gladys Loudon, the wife of the District Attorney, called "I've one in my purse, shall I put it on and join you?"

That set Dorian to laughing, and it took a minute before he could reply.

"Dear woman," he said, "Once I finish my current business, if you're so inclined do join me on the stage and I'll make my ass available to you and your toy."

That endeared him to most of the audience, and the calls faded away allowing him to complete his encounter with René.

Slowly, he withdrew his member from her asshole, and then he turned her ass toward the audience showing them her gaping opening.

"And now we're off to the races, feel free to cum with us, ladies." That said Dorian gave René her first long hard stroke then watched her body shake.

"Cum for me, René!" He hooted and began to move faster and faster, sliding his hand down and curling his fingers up into her pussy.

René groaned with pleasure.

His hand left her pussy and moved to her breast and pinched a nipple.

"YES!" René screamed as he continued plowing into her ass.

"Cum for me! Cum for the audience, René!"

"OH, GOD!" she screamed even louder.

Almost every woman in the audience had a hand on either their breast or their cunt, or someone else's.

Katy Dide had already cum several times from Natalie's mouth and tongue, but continued to hold her head fixed between her thighs.

Val's fingers were flying over her clit and she wanted nothing more than to cum at the same time as the darling girl on the stage, taking it up the ass.

"Are you coming?"Dorian yelled at the top of his voice as he finally slowed his pumping to a slow, in and out.

"YES!"

"Are you still coming?"

"YES! GOD, YES! PLEASSE DON'T STOP. IT'S UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE!

Dorian felt himself about to cum, and he pulled out, turned to the audience and let his ejaculate fly − directly at the front row. Of course his sperm fell far short of reaching any of them, but the effect was spectacular. Every woman watching thought he was ejaculating directly at them, and a wave of lust broke over the audience surpassing anything that had occurred thus far.

*****

While Dorian and René took several bows to standing applause, Jay, AKA, Solo and Christy made their way on stage.

Val had thought another brief intermission would ensue, but when it didn't she as well as the rest of the audience settled back into their seats, muttering to one another about how incredible the performance's had been and wondering if anything could possible top it.

Then Zara joined Jay Carter and Christy on stage.

Zara wore what appeared to be pajama bottoms and a bra from which her nipples protruded. Christy was dressed much the same as she dressed everyday; in jeans and a tight fitting top that accentuated her smallish breasts. On Zara's advice, Christy had rubbed her nipples vigorously before stepping out on stage, and now they were stiff and highly visible to the women in the audience.

The volume of applause that greeted them caught Val by surprise. It must be Mr. Solo's return, she thought, or might it be Zara's? At any rate the greeting means I have a success on my hands, not that I didn't know it already.

She glanced around, Katy was unabashedly fingering Natalie. There may be some repercussions from that tomorrow, Val told herself. It will be their problem, not mine. Then she returned her attention to the stage.

Jay appeared to have as much stage presence as Dorian, and took control immediately, control being the operative word for this segment which he had worked out with Dorian minutes before the opening curtain went up.

Neither he, nor Dorian knew how the women in the act would respond, for that matter at the time they weren't sure which women would be involved. What the audience didn't know was that the entire act was improvised; the two women having been told to follow Jay's instructions to the letter or bear the consequences later.

Zara was a more than willing subject. Christy, who was new to the 'game,' entered it willingly enough, being a horny young thing that had been promised unforgettable orgasms. But as she was to be the recipient of some, shall we say, punishments, her full cooperation was in question.

As the applause died down, Jay spoke his first and only prearranged line: "Zara darling, would you please bring me the instruments?"

A look of surprise crossed Christy's face. Several members of the audience picked up on what was to follow and gasped aloud. Collectively thinking: Would they dare torture this young woman?

Zara went off stage and quickly returned with two skeins of rope, a blindfold, a leather collar and leash, and a ball gag. Christy's nervousness was apparent to the audience members, many of whose stomachs fluttered at the thought of watching someone being tied up and blindfolded.

Carter: "Christy, would you be so good as to sit down on this stool and raise your arms for me?"

Christy obliged him and Zara, sotto-voice to the audience more than Christy, said: "Lace your fingers together behind your head, please. And spread your knees... like that. Good."

Christy's embarrassment intensified; she was sure she looked ridiculous. Where is Dorian? She wondered. He promised me a good fucking. I thought it would be videoed, but had no idea there would be this many people present.

She glanced into the audience. No men? I don't see any men out there... could it be only women watching me?

Any further thoughts along those lines ended when Zara and Jay set about binding her wrists, looping the nylon cord in quick curves and gently tightening the knots. They worked in silence, winding the rope around her torso and knotting it off periodically; when they needed Christy to shift position for better access, they gently, quietly guided the limb in question.

When Jay tightened one section of rope, her breasts were hoisted, reminding Christy of the old Cross Your Heart bra ads. She had to bite the inside of her lip to keep from saying "It lifts and separates" and dissolving into nervous giggles.

The first intentional cruelty occurred when Jay put his left hand round the back of her neck and grabbed a handful of hair, twisting it so that her face was tilted upward, providing the audience with a good view of what would follow.

Then he slapped her viciously across the face. She moaned and the audience felt her pain, or thought they did. "Do I have your attention?" Carter asked quietly.

Before Christy could reply, he slapped her again.

"'Yes, sir," she answered hurriedly.

"Are you sure?" he said, slapping her again.

Val winced at the violence on stage. I hadn't bargained on this, she thought, and glanced quickly at the women around her. None of whom appeared out of sorts at what was happening on stage.

Val almost missed Christy's hasty reply,
"Definitely sir! Most definitely."

Carter looked into the audience for a long moment, he had participated in S&M parties before; they were not new to him. If pressed, he would have admitted that he rather enjoyed punishing the ladies, but he preferred keeping that tidbit to himself.

"And are you going to be a good girl for me?" Jay inquired, and then slapped her again. Christy's face was now bright red and slightly swollen from the combined blows.

"Yes, Yes, I am, sir!"'

"A very good girl?"

"Slap."

"Please, sir...."

"Slap."

"I'll be a very good girl! I will, sir. Anything you want, please, no more slapping!"

"Good girl, Christy!" Jay smiled down at her and then slapped her three times in succession, sending her head sharply to the left then right, and then left.

Christy's head hung down, totally subjugated to him.

Grinning at the audience, he slowly tugged the zipper of her jeans down then slipped his hand inside and felt between her legs.

Looking out at his audience, Jay grinned lewdly and said, "You know she's wet, don't you?" He held a glistening finger up for the crowd to see then wiped it on Christy's cheek.

"A little assistance, Zara, please," he said, and Zara forced Christy to lean forward.

Leaning close to Christy's face, he said, "You can use the next few minutes to get used to the rope, my dear Christy."

Then he walked over to Zara, and said, "Get naked for us, my dear."

Feigning that she was startled by his command, Zara faltered in complying and earned a sharp slap across her face that had half the women in the audience reacting as if it had been them he struck.

Zara quickly complied.

"Zara, I want you to sit on the sofa," he said. She sat down quickly, only to have him readjust her position so that she sat with her back against the sofa's arm.

"Open your legs; I'm sure the audience wants to see your crown jewels, Zara."

As she spread her legs apart, revealing her completely shaven pussy to the audience, Jay turned to face the women in the audience. He smiled and said, Isn't Zara a true beauty?"

The audience reacted with a mix, some agreed with him, while the others for whatever reason, remained silent.

"And how about Christy, isn't she a beauty too?"

This time there was a murmur of approval from the audience.

Jay smiled out at the audience. Turning back to Zara he said, "Why don't you show the ladies out there how you get yourself off when you're horny, Zara?"

Zara refused to look out at the women watching her every move, but began touching her nether lips.

"Very good, Zara, now just touch the outer labia, yes?" Zara flushed, but did as requested.

Jay walked over to where Christy was bound and plucked at her right nipple. It began to stiffen as several women in the audience began to moan in anticipation of watching a woman masturbate before them.

Jay freed his cock from the confinement of his linen slacks. It was already throbbing in expectation of fucking either Zara or Christy; at this point he wasn't sure which one he would possess.

He had already decided to play with Christy while giving Zara various commands that would titillate both her and her audience.

He began lifting and gently squeezing Christy's twin mounds, sometimes devoting both hands to one breast then the other. He avoided Christy's nipples until she began to whine then came around to the front of the lab stool. Miraculously it hadn't toppled over as yet.

Jay perched on the table close beside the stool and hooked his feet in its rungs. He met her eyes, as if making sure she was okay, and then returned his full attention to her breasts.

The massage he administered to her glorious globes was nothing short of marvelous. There is no emotional stroke in the world equivalent to inciting desire in one's partner, and Jay was inciting some twenty odd women besides Christy.

"Zara, open yourself," he called out after leaving a swollen nipple. "Pull back the lips so our guests can see inside."

Jay knew this kind of anatomical inspection would probably fill her with shame; but there was a good chance it would turn her on. After all, she was an exhibitionist.

"Show us how you strum your clit."

Zara rolled it around slowly, using the middle finger of her right hand. Every woman seems to have a slightly different method of doing it, according to which fingers or fingers they use, if they go fast or slow, if they like to push something inside, if they pinch their nipples while they do it, and so on.

All eyes were on Zara as her shame dissolved into lust and she fell into a rapt concentration on what she was doing. Shortly thereafter, she dipped her finger inside herself and spread some of the wetness she found onto her clit.

Jay returned his attentions to Christy's breasts, fondling them, squeezing them, plucking each nipple then stretching them.

The audience was spellbound.

Zara was now rapidly fingering herself, stopping only to sample her love juices by sticking two wet fingers into her mouth before returning them to her sodden cunt.

Jay addressed the audience again: "Ladies, it might interest you to know that before I'm finished with Christy here, she'll be giving us milk. Now if anyone is interested in sampling...."

Six women stormed the stage, including Valerie, her sister and the blonde who had blown Carter along with her sister, Heather in the opening act.

"For the benefit of our audience," Jay called out, "Christy, have you ever lactated before?"

"No sir, I haven't. Sir, I can't lactate, I'm not pregnant," she added before dropping her head to look at the floor.

"It may come as a shock to you, but you're about to give milk to several members of the audience."

Then with a flourish meant to enthrall the audience, Jay raised Christy's left breast and pinched the nipple.

Christy gave an involuntary moan.

"Did that hurt?"

"No sir."

With that he lowered his head and began to suck on one rosy tip. The women now on stage hovered around her. Christy started to moan. The blonde woman from the audience began to finger her.

Jay relinquished her nipple and Heather quickly took his place, licking and sucking on the girl's sensitive flesh.

Not to be forgotten, Zara was bringing herself to a shivering climax, and found Valerie at her side, cupping a breast then bringing her nipple to her mouth and sucking feverishly on it and heightening the girl's climax.

The blonde woman was now on her knees, spreading Christy's labia apart before assaulting Christy's cunt with her mouth.

Heather absorbed more and more of Christy's teat and Jay renewed his massaging of her other breast preparing it for his oral attack.

Unbeknownst to the woman on stage, Dorian, René and Jessie reappeared, and moved in close to Christy and those working on her.

"She should be close," Dorian said, alerting Jay to his presence.

"She is, very much so." Jay replied.

Dorian handed Jay a crystal cup, and said, "Use this to show our audience she can give milk."

"Excuse me," Dorian said to Heather who was sucking away on Christy's right breast.

With a loud sucking noise Heather broke free of the teat. "Yesssss?" she hissed, and several women saw the white mark surrounding her mouth, meaning either she was foaming at the mouth or Christy had already dispensed milk to her.

A moment later, Heather tripped over the blonde who was between Christy's legs munching away, and fell to the stage floor. Jessie immediately helped her to her feet.

Valerie abandoned Zara and ran to her sister's aid only to find that Heather was perfectly all right. Then the sister's stood by feeling stupid while Jay began squeezing Christy's breast so that the milky residue flowed steadily into the cup he was holding.

The blonde placed both hands on Christy's ass and pulled her cunt to her mouth and resumed eating her out.

René and Jessie moved to Zara, and when Jessie placed his erection within reach of Zara's mouth, René dropped to her knees and began tonguing Zara's twat. Jay was milking Christy's other teat now. And moments later holding out the cup filled with her milk, cried out, "Who wants a taste?"

It was almost a riot as the remaining women in the audience stormed the stage. But Jay was ready, and as he had in the first act, directed them to line up in two rows ensuring each a taste of the young girl's milk.

The audience was rewarded with another bonus. With Jay holding the cup like a chalice during a religious ceremony, each woman stepped forward and took a sip, and then without being told, knelt and kissed his long, throbbing cock before returning to their seats.

Dorian was very impressed with Jay's performance and made a mental note to approach him about working together again. Then he lifted his gaze and saw Zara being tended to by Jessie and René.

"Jessie!" he called out sharply.

"Yes, Dorian?"

"Stop that and get over here!"

Jessie quickly pulled his cock from Zara's tightly sealed mouth and strode to Dorian's side. But René remained with Zara and the two women quickly segued into a 69 on the sofa.

Dorian pointed to Heather and said "Fuck that one!"

"Val, please, come to me," Dorian said gently enough that Val never thought to refuse.

Somehow the small bed from Act 2 was shoved back onstage and both Heather and Valerie were laid out on it. Jessie mounted Heather in the missionary position, but Dorian prevented him from entering Val's sister, making him get on his knees while Heather remained on her back.

Dorian assumed a similar position with Val, the only difference being that he now faced Jessie and Heather's head was within his reach. The same of course, held true for Jessie and Valerie.

Both men seemed to enter the women at the same time. Dorian leaned in to Val and said, "Don't you dare cum until I tell you too."

He knew that Val, and most likely her sister, were focused on themselves. In a different situation Dorian would have questioned Val about her thoughts of the moment; and her fantasies, which he suspected were of nameless men doing erotic things to her for their own pleasure, regardless of whether she consented or not. He made a mental note to ask those and other similar questions at the earliest opportunity.

Dorian was partially right about what was running through Val's mind at the moment. She had always loved the feeling of a man entering her for the first time. It excited her for many reasons: The thought that she was capable of making a man's dick hard. She also thought fleetingly of how wonderful it was that a man's cock always felt different in thickness and length as they slid inside; and because of those fantastic feelings he was fully capable of using her in the most obscene ways without her really objecting.

Val felt all those things and more as Dorian began to fuck her. All the sordid events of the evening flashed before her eyes – from Jay Carter's sucking his own cock and having a horde of salivating women licking and sucking his cock before he ejaculated over a half dozen of them; to Dorian's artful seduction of Zara while the audience members reacted by masturbating openly or worse, finding another member and partnering with them in any number of ways.

Val found that she had lost track of what was transpiring on stage and glanced at her sister Heather partly to see how she was holding up and if her benefactor, a guy named Jessie, was as good as Dorian in the sack.

It occurred to her that both men were taking their time with them, allowing both her and Heather to adjust to their cocks. It's like synchronized fucking, Val thought, as Dorian's thick member pressed against her cervix and made her moan.

She expected that he would now begin to pump faster, but in this Val was mistaken. What Dorian was doing was sliding his cock almost all the way out of her and then slowly reentering her. It was a delicious series of sensations that had Val beguiled with pleasure. She felt her orgasm building off in the distance and recalled him warning her not to cum.

In order to take her mind of her impending climax, Val tried to determine what the others were doing. There are enough sexual sounds around me, she told herself, but was unable to see anything of consequence except for her sister, and of course, Heather was in exactly the same situation as she was.

Heather started to rock her hips back at Jessie as she moaned for him to fuck her harder. And he responded by slamming his formidable cock into her several times in rapid succession. Heather screamed with joyous rapture.

Val stifled a laugh, for here they were getting a royal screwing and her sister was complaining about the pace. Her sister's delighted moans caused Val's orgasm to begin to boil; and she scrambled mentally to force it to recede some, but she couldn't, or wouldn't allow it to fade completely.

Val reached down between her legs and found Dorian's cock on an outstroke. Her fist closed around it and she couldn't believe its heat and thickness. She quickly released it wanting inside her more than anything else and she was reworded as it surged into her and Dorian pounded her several times in succession, bring untold pleasure with each and every thrust.