Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a bit of coaxing, but Marty slowly worked it all the way in, and then he stopped moving. "Now, be very quiet and don't move. This you have to feel."

Val had already compared his body with that of her husband's. She was very much aware that his lean, muscled body felt very comfortable on top of her. Sometimes with Joe, who was heavier, and less muscled, the skin on her protruding hipbones got sore, tending to result in more hurt than pleasure. But not with this guy!

Suddenly a jolt reverberated through her system! Marty was lying dead still, but his cock had started to grow! Not so much in length, but definitely in thickness. There was a constant pressure on the walls of her vagina from his rapid swelling. She felt... filled. But he was still growing inside her. It was an incredible sensation!

Val's cunt started twitching all by itself.

"Oh, my...."

"Quiet. I told you not to move!"

"But I can't help it. This is... fucking incredible!" she whispered hoarsely.

"Enjoy it. It's not finished growing yet."

Then out of nowhere, with no warning, no moving other than her involuntary twitching, she started the longest orgasm.

Her jaw dropped first. Then her eyes closed, as her cunt began spasming. Normally, Val would have tried to throw her legs around him, but his body weight precluded it. All she could do was lie there with his thick pole pulsing inside her. Too Val's surprise, her cunt reacted almost on its own, milking his instrument while wave after wave of pleasure swept over her.

With vagueness she had trouble understanding, Val felt her juices squishing around in her, but his thick shaft had her plugged so well they couldn't seep out.

Coming down from her peak, Val opened her eyes and saw him staring at her. He grinned and moved his hips three or four times, pulling her vaginal lips out, then stuffing them back in, and set her off on another round of star-bursting orgasms. She started to scream. Marty clamped his hand on her mouth and pushed in a few more times. Her screams were muffled by his hand.

When he removed his hand, Val gasped, "My God, Marty, move it some more. I think I can cum again!"

He complied, and set up a determined slow rhythm, pushing his wonderful weapon deeper and deeper with what she soon realized were rapid strokes. He's going to cum in me, she thought. He's going to splatter my pussy with his stuff. He going to impregnate me and I don't give a flying fuck!

"You are one hot cunt," he gasped into her ear. "You're milking me now, and I'm gonna spurt into you in a minute or less."

"What can I do to make you come faster?"

"You don't need to do anything. Just squeeze my cock like you're doing... Oh, shit! Its heaven!" he gasped and exploded inside her.

Val felt her womb fill with his seed as he convulsed on top of her. He just kept pumping more and more into her.

Slowly she felt it dying out; felt his magnificent cock start to dwindle in her; and then to her surprise, a mixture of her juice and his sperm surged out of her, soaking both their thighs and dripping down to her crack and then to the sheets.

"Please... please don't take it out of me.... Not yet!"

He grunted and grabbed her hips, and in one roll he was on his back with Val on top, and only an inch of him ever left her. She straightened up to sit right on his cock, felt it go softer and so she couldn't move very much, but still he was filling her to her hearts delight.

"That was great. You sure are a hot number, Val."

"You're not half bad yourself," she laughed. "I don't think... no, I know, that I have never ever come that much."

"And now you wonder if I can go another round?"

"You bastard, you're reading my mind like an open book!"

No, but I can feel your cunt is opening up at the bottom of it. That is usually a sure sign."

"Oh, yes, it is. I can't help it, but I sure want to feel your cock grow in me again. What can I do to make you grow again?"

"You sure you can do it?"

"I'd love to give it a try," I smiled.

"I have a feeling you are too much of a prim Southern girl for that."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, a really raunchy, slutty bitch might do it quickly, but I'm afraid you'll just have to wait and see if it will grow of its own free will."

"Oh, yeah. Trying the world's oldest trick, aren't you? Give her a dare, and she can't resist trying?"

"Yes, that was the general idea."

"Well, like a dumb blonde I'll take the bait. Give me a hint and I'll try, because I really want to feel that fat cock grow inside of me again."

"Mmm. And this time it will feel even better, because I'm nearly as limp as I go. But you are moving in the right direction. Talk to me, tell me how nasty you are, and you might do the trick."

"I want to feel your cock grow fat again."

"That's up to you. Why do you want that?"

"Because you filled me up like never before."

"I can believe that."

"I'm going to squeeze you a little with my cunt. But I think I must be careful not to press it out of me."

"Yes, you do have quite a cunt there, and it's very wet too."

"Oh, my God, please no more. I'm totally fucked out."

"No you're not," he said shaking his dick, showing her that it was hard again.

"Oh..." she gasped; and couldn't stop staring at it.

"Well?" he said.

"My ass... put it up my ass!" she croaked. "That'd be wild... so fucking wild."

Her words started to run together as her fingers fluttered around his thickened member. Val flicked her clit with one finger and squeezed his cock with the other hand.

"Gonna come, good, God its good. Gonna..." she hissed through clenched teeth. She never finished the sentence.

Marty squeezed her butt and smeared her juices lightly across her asshole with two fingers. Val twitched and squeaked. Marty laughed and sent a finger plunging into her ass. It met no resistance. Soon he had three fingers sinking into her while she moaned almost mindlessly, lost in the pleasures of her cunt and the thrill of his anal invasion.

"Ahhh, yeah... you're really fucking me back there!"

"Looks like we both got religion tonight," he panted.

"Jesus," she said, almost out of breath.

"You fingered yourself to another orgasm," he said. There was no accusation in his words.

"Yeah... I guess I did, she admitted.

Her arms clutched his shoulders and she strained upward. Her belly vibrated under him then she melted into a limp, sweaty, pleasured boneless lump. Marty moved his arms down and slid his hands under her tight buns. Her legs came up and around his waist. He moved higher up her body and began slowly grinding his steel hard dick high against the cleft of her ass, moving up and down at a deliberately slow pace.

She groaned, "Wait. I'm so sensitive. Let me..."

Val stretched her legs out, pointed her toes, flexed them once then twice and squeezed her thighs together.

"What did you do to me? I hurt all over?"

Marty laughed confidently and Val felt herself melting again as he massaged her inner thigh. Her fingers trickled around his ear, and her breath was warm on his skin.

He hugged her lightly and searched for her mouth with his own, rolled them over until she lay sprawled beneath him.

"Move over sweet, sweaty man. We're swimming around in a pond big enough to attract beavers," she whispered after feeling the wetness resulting from all their previous comingling.

Marty laughed again. "Hope not. I can't handle more than one right now."

"Your sense of humor has too many high school flashbacks," she said, digging her fingers into his ribs.

"My only flaw."

"Yeah, right!"

"Suck my dick," he said in a congenial tone.

"Fuck you." Not a snarl but with potential.

"No, I mean it. I need your help to get hard after all that fucking."

"You're hard enough right now," Val said and giggled like a schoolgirl.

"You want it up the ass, c'mon, suck it for me."

"No, I'm really too sore."

"I want a triple."

"A what? A triple?." She rolled over him and stared questioningly into his eyes.

He gave her his most evil grin. "I think there's some baby oil in the bathroom," he said with a leer.

"Baby oil?" Her jaw dropped. Her eyebrows went the other way, trying for her hair line as she understood.

"You went over big time with three fingers stuck in your ass, remember?"

"You're not serious. You want to stick that thing in my butt hole? Christ, three fingers?"

"Could have gotten another one in there."

""You bastard, you had three fingers up my ass?"

"Like I said, I could have gotten a fourth in there."

"I've never done it that way," she lied.

"I can't believe you want to do that. It's... nasty."

"I bet you like it."

She gave him a dubious look, and shaking her head said, "Your cock is much too big around."

"If you get on top, you're in control and can stop if it's uncomfortable."

"I don't know... let me think about it, pervert."

She snuggled down on top of him and he fondled her ass cheeks. She sighed into his neck. "Your hands feel so good on me."

"Magic hands."

"Yes, you have magic."

"So do you."

Moving quickly, he flipped her over and mounted her. Her asshole was still open from his fingering earlier. She accepted him fairly easily back there, surprising the both of them.

Three thrusts and he was halfway in.

Her arms began flailing from side to side. Her face was buried in a pillow for a full minute before she was compelled to turn and breathe.

He pulled out and she breathed a sigh of relief. Had he cum in her already?

He surged into her so hard and fast that Val was yanking at the sheets and moaning into the soft pillow fearing her screams would bring someone to the door of their room. Five rapid thrusts followed and she was on the cusp of coming when he turned her over. He noted her eyes were squeezed shut. He raised his hips and slammed his cock into her ass.

"Oh, God!" she gasped, and grabbed her breasts, crushing them with her hands.

Marty repositioned himself between the bed and the wall, and then used the wall to give him more power.

"Like my ass fucking?" he asked to taunt her.

"You know I do," she rasped, hating herself for answering him.

"Come for me!"

At first Val found herself unable to move.

"I said, cum!"

To Val, the room sounds like an exorcism in progress. She's whispering things to herself unknowingly; and the third time he ordered her to come for him the words penetrated her brain and she felt her arousal soar to heights previously unthought-of. Val grunted, quaked and started to come.

Unconsciously she began touching herself each time his cock surged into her white-hot bowels. She was licking her fingers, sucking her juices from them and reinserting them back into her molten snatch.

She was moaning, whining and squealing in rhythm with his thrusting.

"Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

"Changed your mind about me fucking that ass, eh?"

"Yes! Come anywhere you want! I'll take it in any hole, any hole, anytime!"

Marty flipped her over on her face. She reached for his cock and cried when he slapped her hand away only to moan happily when he pulled hard on her nipples because that sent a new thrill roaring through her body.

Marty was trying not to come. But with Val's writhing against him couldn't and he exploded inside her as she called out his name in three different octaves. . With sweat dripping from their heated flesh, they fell away from each other and rested.

"I think," Val panted, "that I just had an out-of-body experience."

Marty laughed.

After that frenzied fuck neither could move at all for several minutes. Then she felt him get off the bed. He moved next to her and raised her head to place a pillow under it. "You might want to take a short nap," he whispered, "unless, of course you have to get back to the dinner downstairs."

"I think I'm a bit ashamed of myself."

"No need to be. You were great. And you are still a lovely, lovely creature."

"You don't understand. I'm pissed at my husband. He's cheated on me. He's used me... my body I mean, to help him in his business. That makes me a whore."

"You're not a whore."

"Then you came along."

"Lucky me."

"It won't happen again. I was just trying to get even with him." She paused and looked around the room. "I'd better get back. I don't care if he knows what I did, but he doesn't need to know who I did it with. He could hurt you."

"I don't think he could."

"No, but he... knows people who could. Dangerous people."

"I'm kind of dangerous myself."

Val allowed herself to laugh. "Maybe you are."

"I'll be in Wilmington for a while. I want to see you again."

"No, that's not going to happen."

"We'll see."

"I won't see you again." Then she laughed, "You don't even know my name."

"You're Mrs. Valerie Marcolina."

"How?"

He laughed. "You told me; if you hadn't I would have gone back and asked the bartender."

Val didn't say another word. She got up and carefully dressed, taking care with the thigh highs. She carefully redid her makeup, and left him sitting in the chair by the bed.

When the door closed behind her, Marty smiled and said aloud, "Not even a kiss goodbye. Well, we'll fix that when I see her tomorrow."

12