Wilson Peak Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my own orgasm rushing from me like a 45 caliber round and a few seconds later, my screams joined hers and we were both cumming.

There's something spiritual about having an orgasm with a woman. For that moment, that instant, we are joined as one and experiencing the highest physical sensation our bodies have to offer. There are no lies, no pretense or pretext, no defenses—both of us are vulnerable to each other and the phenomenon gripping us. I find it humbling and incredibly powerful.

This was no exception. As I filled Judy with my seed, time slowed and I saw everything: her hands tearing the sheets from the bed, my cock—red and slick-slamming back into her delicate pussy while her labia desperately tried to hold on, my naked body with my underwear around my feet, the curtains on the RV swaying with the force of our coupling, her eyes squeezed shut as her mouth cried out her joy, and finally, the slowing of the thrusts as we both try to catch our breath.

For a moment there was no sound from us except for our breathing returning to normal. I lowered her legs and gently pulled my softening cock from her swampy pussy. After stepping out of my boxers I used the washcloth to clean our mixed juices from my cock and balls.

I looked back at Judy where she still laid in the same position as when we finished. I carefully wiped the cum and juices from the lips of her red, abused pussy.

"Thank you," she said, while turning over to look at me. Her face was blank, confused, shocked.

"I take it you don't have many orgasms," I said.

"Um, no. I don't," she replied pulling up her panties.

She stood on unsteady feet and focused on me.

"Thank you," she said simply, "thank you."

With that she smoothed out her skirt, grabbed her purse and walked by me toward the door. I quickly pulled on my underwear and robe and caught her at the door.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked. For the first time since her orgasm, her eyes focused on me, and she smiled.

"I'm excellent," she laughed, "call me."

She walked out, straight past my sister who was walking toward us with a concerned look on her face.

"Judy? I..." Suzy said, but Judy kept on walking.

Suzy watched her, then turned back to look at me. "Are you two okay?" she said, "I thought someone was being murdered here."

I started to give her one of my glib answers, but instead just shrugged and smiled, then walked back into the coach to clean it up.

**********************************

I had spent the morning digging out the coach and putting on chains to be ready for the snowplow tomorrow. I was in the bathroom cleaning up when I heard it.

My first thought was how strange it was to hear a car engine outside. Especially one that was revving so high before coming to a stop.

Then I heard Eve shouting "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..."

I dropped the razor I was shaving with and came out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"It's Ricky," she said, "he found me."

I looked out the window and saw a scrawny guy scrambling out of that Camaro. I watched him reach into the back seat and pick up a pistol, which he put in his coat.

From his general demeanor I could see he was drunk. Booze and firearms—not a good combination.

He walked toward the coach. "EVE? EVE? EVE, get your ass out here," he shouted.

I turned to Eve and said "Put on those sweats I gave you and look under the mattress. You'll find a shotgun. Bring it in here."

Meanwhile, I pulled on pants, a shirt and a coat, tucking my 9mm into the waistband behind my back.

"EVE," Ricky bellowed, "you better get out here now. Don't make me come get you."

Eve returned dressed in my sweats, with the shotgun. "Have you ever fired one of these?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, her hands trembling, "My uncle used to take me skeet shooting."

"Good," I said, "with any luck we won't have to shoot him."

"Did you hear me BITCH?" Ricky screamed.

"I'm going out to talk to him," I told her, "when I leave, lock this door and you slip out the driver's door and come around the front of the coach. Keep out of sight unless you hear me say 'It's time you leave.' Then come out with the safety off and aimed at his chest. Can you do that?" She nodded.

Just then, there was the loud crack of gunfire, making both of us jump.

Outside, Ricky had pulled his pistol and fired in the air.

"All right, I need to get out there before this escalates any further," I said, heading for the door. "Remember, lock this behind me."

"Okay," she said, looking scared and doubtful.

I walked through the door and into the snow. Ricky saw me, but kept his gun pointed at the ground. A good sign because I knew I could kill him now if I wanted to.

"Hiya friend," I said, "what can I help you with?"

"Who are you?" he said, squinting into the morning sun.

"I own this RV," I replied, moving slowly toward the back of the coach.

"I'm looking for my girlfriend. EVE?" he shouted.

"Must be a mistake," I told him as I moved further toward the rear, "nobody by that name here."

"State police said there was," he said, "I come to get her."

"Tell you what, how about you put that gun down and we talk about this?"

"Got nothing to say to you. EVE?" he screamed.

By now I had reached the back of the coach and a place I could take cover, if necessary.

"All right, look, you came up here and interrupted my peace," I said, "you shot off your firearm and you're demanding to see someone who doesn't want to see you."

"I need to talk to her."

"Well, you have to understand her reluctance to talk to you," I said, "considering the last time you saw her you tried to kill her."

"I wasn't trying to kill her."

"You pushed her off a mountain," I said, "that's attempted murder in anybody's book."

"She wouldn't fucking LISTEN..."

"So naturally you had to kill her."

"YEAH, so what? Where is she?"

"It's time you leave," I shouted.

Now I had his full attention. He turned to me and raised his gun.

"You think you can make me, old man?" he sneered.

Just then, Eve stepped around the front aiming the shotgun at Ricky.

"Maybe," I said, "if she has something to say about it."

He turned his head to look at Eve and the shotgun. I took that opportunity to whip out my 9mm and go to a firing stance, aimed at his chest.

"Hmmm. Kind of a Mexican standoff, huh Gomer?" I said, "but you know, statistics aren't on your side. See, the average person firing the average, what, .380 you have there is only accurate to about 15 feet. Since I'm 25 feet from you, there's a 70% chance you'd miss and she'd blow you in half with that shotgun.

"On the other hand, if you turn to fire at her, I'll put a bullet through your head before you can blink," I said, cocking my gun for emphasis, "and I don't miss.

"So I'm gonna give you one chance sonny boy. Put the gun down and raise your hands."

Ricky's eyes went from me to Eve. I could tell he was thinking about doing something stupid. I lowered my gun and put two rounds an inch in front of his feet in the snow.

"Next one's through your thick skull," I said, "drop the gun."

He dropped the .380 into the snow.

"Now raise your hands and clasp them behind your head."

He did.

"Good. Now back up until I tell you to stop."

Ricky began to slowly move backward, his feet crunching in the snow.

I moved toward him, my gun trained on his chest. "That's far enough. Now sit down," I ordered. He looked at me defiantly. I raised my gun to point at his face and in my best Clint Eastwood voice, growled, "I said sit down, boy." He did.

I picked up the .380 and stuck it in my waistband. "Eve?" I said. She came over to me. Handing her my keys I said "There's a bag of zip ties in the third drawer in the kitchen," I said, "bring me two."

She did and I put them around Ricky's wrists. I searched him and found a cell phone in his coat. I took it.

I then went to the Camaro and searched it. I found a .38 pistol in the glove box and a sawed-off shotgun in the trunk. I grabbed them and his car keys and any ammunition I found and carried them to the edge of the mountain. As I was throwing them off, I heard Ricky yell "NO!" and start cursing loudly. Then he looked at Eve and called her a whore and a fucking traitor bitch.

"You stupid cunt," he snarled at her, "you think anyone else is gonna care about you the way I do?"

I ran over and delivered a vicious kick to his kidney and he screamed in pain and rolled over on his side. I grabbed his hair, yanked his head back and said "Boy, nothing pisses me off more than a cocksucker like you that abuses women. Not to mention you tried to kill her. You should thank this lady because she's the only reason you're alive right now."

With that I shoved his face down in the snow and held it there for a few seconds. When I jerked his head back up again, I snarled "Now my advice is to keep your fucking foul mouth shut, and you might just live through this."

I turned to Eve. "Keep that shotgun aimed at his head. If he so much as sneezes, blow it off." She nodded at me.

I climbed up the back of the coach and secured the solar cells and satellite dish.

I came down and motioned to Eve that she should join me inside. I started the motor and she looked at me with confusion.

"I gotta go. Now," I said. "Things are gonna get tricky here very soon and I understand if you don't want to go."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean that boy and his daddy ain't gonna let me get away with this," I said, as I secured things in the cabin, "and my guess is they won't let you get away, either.

"So if you're coming with me, say it now, but understand, it's likely to be a bumpy ride."

Eve stared at me for a few seconds with tears in her eyes. I took her in my arms and hugged her. After a moment, she whispered "I'm coming with you."

"Good," I said, "now go through the coach and secure anything that might fall. Then get up in the passenger seat. I'm going to get us out of here."

Eve did as I asked and I put the coach in drive, hoping that the chains would keep us from becoming stuck in the snow. The wheels spun for a second, then caught and we started moving. I turned us in an arc around Ricky's car and aimed us down the mountain.

Ricky had unwittingly done us a favor. Since his car had no chains and less ground clearance, his trip up the mountain had made a path and reduced the amount of snow I had to deal with. As I guided us down the mountain, I handed my cell phone to Eve.

"Keep an eye on the screen," I said, "when it shows 2 or 3 bars of service, let me know."

She nodded and split her attention between the screen and watching the RV glide through the snow. The road was steep and perilous in the best of conditions, so I had to take it really slow on the downhills and hairpin turns on the switchbacks.

"What's going to happen to him?" Eve asked, "is he gonna die up there?"

"Ricky? No. I left the zip ties loose enough he should be able to get out of them and I only threw his car keys a couple hundred feet down," I said, "he'll be able to see them if he looks and he should be able to climb down to them. The guns are another story. He may never find them."

I looked over at her. "Why, are you having regrets? He did try to kill you."

"I know," she answered, "but as I was looking at him on the ground there, I kinda felt sorry for him. I mean, what you saw was what he is and all he's ever gonna be."

"Your compassion is admirable," I said, "but you can't save someone who doesn't think he needs saving. Believe me, I've tried."

"You're right," she said, looking down, "Oh, hey, you've got two bars."

"Good. Hand me that Bluetooth headset from the glove box."

I put on the headset and told the phone to call my old neighbor Sheri West. Sheri runs the HR department at a big tech firm in Denver.

"Hey Sheri, it's Mike...good, how about you? Listen, I need your help with something. Do you still have access to that background database? You do? I need you to run a name for me. Ricky..." I looked at Eve, "Richard?"

"Richard Lee," she said.

"Richard Lee Thompson. Probably in Colorado now...Oh really...great, can you text that to my phone? I gotta run now but I'll call you back and fill you in."

Again I told Siri to make a call: "Call Ray Sugden...Ray? Hi it's Mike. Ray I need your help with something...yeah, are you flying today? Uh-huh...students...Do you remember that little airfield near Placerton...yeah, that's the one. Can you meet me there in two hours? Great...Oh, and Ray is your son Danny with you today?... Does he have any sweats at home? Excellent. Have him wear grey sweat pants and a black sweatshirt...yeah I'll explain when you get here. Thanks Ray."

"Placerton," Eve said, "I thought we were leaving—getting away from here."

"We will," I answered, "but if I leave now, this mess can follow me forever. I'm not going to let that happen. I'm going to finish it today."

"At the Placerton air field?" she asked.

"Sun Tzu said if you can't pick your battle, pick your battleground."

12