Wilson's Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We still told ourselves that getting her pregnant was the sole reason for Ray's involvement, but that was no longer strictly true. It was the main reason for sure, but not the sole reason. The fact was we were each deriving pleasure from it, and none more so than me. I liked to watch her on the end of that thick meaty cock of his. I loved having her after he had emptied himself in her; I liked the thought of my cock bathing in all his cum. I knew it was not normal behaviour but I could not help myself.

But idyllic as those summer days were, there were occasions when I resented Ray's continual presence, not because of anything he had said or done, but simply because Clare and I were very rarely alone.

She had now missed two periods with no sign of the third. She was sure that she was pregnant, especially as the self-testing kit had also given a positive reading. She would soon know for certain, because she had fixed a date to see her doctor.

It was the weekend preceding this appointment. I was demolishing a shed in the garden and Ray had offered to help. Clare took the opportunity to go shopping. It was another hot day and Ray and I were both sweating freely from our exertions, and both covered in dust and sundry other grime. We finally finished the task, and sat down to enjoy two long, cold and very well deserved lagers.

I was about to discuss the implications of Clare being confirmed pregnant, when she appeared. She had returned from shopping, earlier than I had anticipated.

"God," she said, as mischievous as ever, "look at the state of you two!"

"We have been working, Clare," I said, "pulling down a shed," and then in a playful tone, "not meandering around half a dozen boutiques, tough as I'm sure that is!"

"I only went to one, actually." She put her nose in the air. "Most of the time has been spent in Mamas and Papas, looking at prams and baby wear! And don't think you're going to get out of it, Tom. If I do get the confirmation on Thursday, I'll want you to come there with me, next weekend."

If she were confirmed, I expected we would be making many such visits in the future. In all probability, we would be shopping for the baby most weekends. The thought suddenly occurred to me that this current weekend was possibly the last opportunity we would ever have to let ourselves go.

I showered, but as it was so humid, all I put on was a tee shirt and a pair of thin shorts. Ray followed my sartorial lead, and did likewise. We went out into the garden with a couple of cold lagers. It was a very sultry evening, and there was a distinct possibility of a thunderstorm.

A short while later Clare appeared, a glass of chilled Chablis in hand. She too, had showered, and had put on a cropped, white, cotton top that showed off half her midriff, together with a pale-green short skirt that sat quite low on her hips. She sat down on the swing-couch and rocked back and forth. Over to the west, there was a flash of lightning, and some little while later, we heard a distant rumble.

"So did you buy anything nice today, Clare?" Ray asked.

"Not much really... just a camisole top and matching panties."

"Are you going to show us?" he continued.

She got off the couch, and as she did so, I was treated to a fleeting glimpse of her bare pudenda. She returned, carrying a small bag emblazoned with the name, Victoria's Secret.

The temperature had begun to drop, and Clare's nipples were prominent, as she reached into the bag, and pulled out the silver grey camisole. She unfolded it and held it against her body. There was another flash of lightning and another peal of thunder. The storm was getting closer.

"Very nice," I said, "Why don't you put it on for us?"

Clare did not demur, but crossed her arms and pulled off the white top. Exposure to the evening air caused her nipples to stand out even more. She donned the grey camisole. Had it been flesh-toned as opposed to grey, it would have looked as if she were topless because it clung to her soft contours like a second skin. It was not just clinging to her nipples; it was clinging to her areolae and even to the goose bumps on them. She had rarely looked more desirable.

"What about the panties, Clare?" I glanced at Ray as I spoke.

She looked at us both and then got to her feet. She undid the catch of her skirt and stepped out of it, revealing her naked femininity in all its sweet glory. Clare had changed over the past few weeks. Whilst she was never embarrassed about being naked in front of me, she was not one to flaunt it; she had an ingrained modesty. Now, she seemed to think no more of stripping down to the buff, than of taking off her coat, and it was this newfound casualness about her nudity that I found so fascinating.

She retrieved the panties from the bag, and turning away from us, she bent down in order to slip them over first the one foot, and then the other. As she did so, Ray and I had a perfect view, not just of the bare cheeks of her delightful backside, but even of her anus. She quickly pulled them up and wriggled her hips to make herself comfortable. Clare favoured the same style of panties. They were always cut high, always revealed most of her pert backside, but unlike G-strings, the thin strip that nestled between her buttocks flared out before it connected to the waistband. The net result was a sexy rather than a tarty appearance. And these were certainly sexy, especially in the way that the silver grey material set off the perfection of her backside.

She turned round to face us. The waistband swooped down so low in front that it barely covered her mons veneris, but even though it was covered, it was certainly not concealed, because the shadow of her pubis was clearly discernible through the fine material. She looked fantastic, but I did not tell her. I did not need to; my erection was already tenting my shorts.

Throwing caution to the winds, I stood up and removed them, exposing my jutting erection. I sat back down again and began to gently stroke myself.

"Clare," I said in a breathless voice, "you really are the most saucy little minx! Come over here, and sit on me."

She looked at both of us in turn, before she walked across and positioned herself astride my legs, facing me. She reached down between her legs and pulled aside the thin strip of material that purported to cover her cleft. She bent her knees and slowly lowered herself on to my raging hard-on. At that point, I closed my eyes in order to concentrate fully on the intense pleasure emanating from my dick. She sank down on me and our hairs meshed. I was buried to my balls in the one I love and it was truly exquisite. With her facing me, I was not able to use my finger on her clit; but I could use my thumb.

I heard the sound of a zip being undone, followed by footsteps behind me. I opened my eyes to find Clare leaning forward over my shoulder. I turned in her direction and found myself with a face full of Ray's dick. He was standing on the raised terrace behind the rustic bench on which I was sitting, and Clare had started to give him head. She had skewered herself on us both.

I fondled her breasts and nipples through the thin camisole, as I watched her working on him. She squirmed on me, alternately clenching and relaxing her inner muscles. It was exciting enough watching her when she performed oral sex on me; watching her with Ray was just amazing. It was the first time I had ever seen her do it with anyone else, and it was happening just inches from my face. Because he was that much thicker than I was, she had to open her mouth wider than normal to accommodate him. However, she did not look in any discomfort. On the contrary, she gave every impression of enjoying the experience. And who could blame her, because there was no denying that Ray's was a very handsome cock.

By now we were oblivious to the rumble of thunder getting ever closer. All I heard was the glottal sounds from Clare as she tried to accommodate as much of him as she could. She took it out and looked at it, at the saliva covered mushroom head and at his thick wet shaft. She smiled at us both before she cradled his heavy balls and began to lick the crown.

"Clare!" I sounded desperate. She turned to me and I kissed her passionately. The tongue that had just been licking Ray was immediately in my mouth.

A short while later, I watched her mouth envelope his crown and her lips creep down the shaft, millimetre by millimetre. For one moment, our eyes met. Hers were filled with love for me, even if her mouth was filled with Ray's cock. His breathing began to change, and it was obvious that he was close to ejaculating.

I redoubled my efforts on her clitoris and brought her to the very edge of her orgasm. My freedom to move was somewhat restricted, but I still tried to fuck her, determined to ensure that my own long-sought relief would coincide with theirs.

It was Ray that triggered things off. He groaned loudly and began to come. I had worked it just right, because Clare's orgasm started and waves of pleasure were washing over her.

She must have lost concentration because she let him slip out of her mouth. He was still ejaculating, and her face was spattered. Strands of thick pearly white cum were trickling down her chin and forming icicles of sperm before dropping on to her brand new camisole. Seeing her like this brought on my own release. Even though her face was covered with Ray's essence, I was kissing her. Kissing her and kissing his cum, as I continued jetting mine into her.

Having come down from my sexual high, I was now embarrassed at what I had just done, especially as I could still taste it. I was also aware that something else was not quite right; the birds had stopped singing. Suddenly there was a flash of lightning, instantly followed by the loudest clap of thunder I have ever heard. The Heavens opened, the rain came down in sheets and we had to rush indoors to escape.

Chapter 8

It was the day of Clare's appointment. I was in my office when she phoned. She was so excited that she could hardly get the words out. "Tom, I've just left the doctor's. It's been confirmed; I'm three months! Isn't it wonderful news?"

Her excitement was contagious and I could hardly contain my own joy at the news. It was what we had both wanted; at last Clare was to be a mother. She was going to have a baby; we would have a child to love and to bring up.

"I think I am going to have to start spoiling you Clare. How about going out to dinner tonight to celebrate?"

"That would be very nice. What about Ray?"

"What... inviting him out too? I hadn't thought of that, but you're right, we should."

"No, I meant are you going to tell Ray, or shall I?"

"Well if we're going to invite him out to dinner, we could tell him together."

I phoned three restaurants before I found one that was able to accommodate us.

On the way home I bought her some flowers. She was already home and as I opened the front door I was rewarded with kisses, hugs and tears. I held her in my arms, inhaling the fragrance of her freshly shampooed silky dark hair.

"I'm so happy, Tom!"

"Me too! And you've still not told Ray yet?"

"No, we agreed we'd tell him together. There's something else we have to tell him too. I think we have to bring this to an end. It's all getting a bit heavy. Anyway, I am pregnant now, so this would be the ideal time to stop."

She said it was getting a bit heavy. That could only mean that one, or maybe both of them, were getting emotionally involved? Was that so surprising? Could they really go to bed so often, and not get emotionally involved? Perhaps it was becoming a risk to our marriage. And she had said, right at the outset, that she would not allow anything to jeopardise that.

"OK Clare, we'll tell him

"How do you think he's going to react?"

"That's a good question, Clare. I suspect he'll have mixed feelings. He'll be genuinely happy for us, of course, but I think he'll also be sad, because it means he won't be getting to shaft you anymore. But that was the deal; his role was to get you pregnant; I didn't offer him a bloody season ticket!"

Hearing my irreverent comment, she looked to the sky. "You have such a tactful way of saying things, Tom. I think it will be better all round if I tell him on my own. I hope you are not going to argue."

I had just come out of the shower when Ray arrived and let himself in. Clare called him up and he joined us in the bedroom. Clare was in a filmy pastel blue bra and matching high cut knickers.

"I hope you're not going to put anything else on, Clare!" he said as they kissed hello. "Hi, Tom," he looked at me in my naked glory, "I certainly hope you are!"

Clare could not contain her excitement.

"We were going to tell you in the restaurant, Ray. It has been confirmed. I'm three months!"

He seemed overjoyed at the news. He even hugged me, naked as I still was!

He held Clare in his arms and just looked into her eyes. "I am so pleased for you both, I really am."

He casually slipped his hand inside the back of her knickers and playfully pinched her buttock. Although it was utterly illogical, it annoyed me to see him touching her in such a familiar way. I tried to rationalise my thoughts. I had been content to let him fuck her, indeed for him to make her pregnant, so why should I draw the line at his pinching her bum? Was it because this gesture implied a deeper intimacy than mere fucking? Ray's eyes met mine in the mirror, and I realised that my annoyance had registered with him

Clare resumed getting ready, putting on a white lace-trimmed camisole top and a short, soft pink skirt. Ray and I both agreed that she looked very nice indeed. We had no sooner sat down in the lounge than the taxi arrived.

It might not have been my first choice but it was still a good restaurant with attractive décor, an extensive menu and attentive waiters. We were sitting at a table by the window, perusing the menu. The waiter came to take our drinks order. Ray picked up the wine list and turned to the page showing sparkling wines.

"This calls for a celebration. We'll have the vintage Moet please."

"And if I may be so bold as to ask," the waiter simpered, "what are you celebrating?"

Clare smiled. A heart warming, life enhancing, everything is at peace in the world type smile. "I'm expecting a baby."

"And which one of you gentlemen is the expectant father?"

Ray and I went to speak at the same time, gave way to each other, and after a brief pause, we were again speaking simultaneously.

Clare resolved the issue. "He is," she said, pointing at me.

"Congratulations, Sir." There was another false smile.

He went away and I swear he was shaking his head at our apparent confusion in answer to his simple question. He was expressing his disapproval in that subtle, superior way that only the most practised of waiters can accomplish.

In her newly confirmed pregnant condition, Clare was careful not to drink too much alcohol. She consumed just the one glass of champers and was now drinking a small red wine. We had really chosen well and were enjoying an excellent meal.

"Has the fact that you're going to be a mother sunk in yet, Clare?"

"Not really, Ray, not yet anyway. Mind you it might be different when I'm big and unattractive." A wry smile crossed her face.

Ray glanced at me as he spoke. "You will never be unattractive, Clare."

His remark said it all; he was falling for her! Or maybe I was wrong; he had already fallen. He picked up his wine.

"Here's to the two of you!"

"And to you, Ray," Clare raised her glass in response.

"To you Ray." I echoed. I would have said more, but I was still a bit miffed with him.

"It was a pleasure," he beamed at Clare, "a real pleasure." His smile disappeared and he became serious. "And now, I suppose, this is the end of a beautiful relationship."

I was pleased at this turn of events, pleased that Ray was obviously aware that his time was up. I had been thinking of how Clare would raise this subject. It was just as well that she insisted that she do it. I would not have been as tactful, and even less so now that he had pinched her bum. Well, he'd brought the subject up, and she could now tell him; at least one problem would be out of the way. Clare's words permeated my consciousness.

"Ray," she said, "this is a celebration, a celebration for the three of us. I don't think we need to discuss this topic tonight!"

I groaned inwardly. What is that saying about the best-laid plans of mice and men? Why did she have to say that? Was she hoping that he'd screw her tonight, before she told him tomorrow that he was redundant?

A short while later she left us at the table and went to the ladies'. She had returned by the time the dessert trolley appeared. She could not make up her mind what she wanted, and in the end the waiter said that she could have a little bit of everything. He too, was rewarded with her smile. We had finished the dessert and were waiting for the coffees when Ray disappeared.

Clare handed me something and asked me to put it in my pocket. I glanced down as I took it from her. It was her knickers! She had a broad smile on her face.

"You looked a bit sad earlier," she said, "so I thought I'd try and cheer you up."

I was still simmering over her failure to tell Ray.

"Oh, really?" I sneered, " Or is it so that he can fuck you, the minute you get home?"

I regretted my words the moment I said them. Her lip quivered and her eyes welled up with tears. She rummaged around in her handbag, trying to find a tissue. Finding anything in there was a difficult enough task at the best of times, but it was almost impossible when her eyes were watering and she could not see. I handed her my clean handkerchief.

"I'm really sorry, Clare. I should not have said that."

Ray appeared and immediately noticed that Clare was crying. Seeing him, she got up from her chair and disappeared in the direction of the ladies'.

"Don't ask, Ray," I volunteered. "I've been a stupid idiot and said something that I shouldn't have."

"I won't ask, Tom. I don't do domestics. Look, will you say goodnight to her for me. My taxi is already waiting outside."

He must have seen the look of surprise on my face.

"Didn't Clare tell you? She said she was going to."

"Tell me what?"

"That I'm going home, tonight. My home. You two have got something to celebrate and you certainly don't need me around. Oh, and I've paid the bill, by the way. Night."

He strode off. I put my head in my hands. What a fool I had been. She had taken them off solely for my benefit, yet I had accused her of doing it for Ray's. The supercilious wine-waiter appeared as if by magic, and enquired if anything was the matter.

"Well yes, since you're so interested, there is. I have just managed to upset my wife and totally ruin what was meant to be a celebration dinner. And to make matters even worse, we're still waiting for our bloody coffee!"

Chapter 9

I paid the taxi and followed Clare into our house. She had not said a single word to me on the way home. I was ashamed of myself, ashamed that I had been so insensitive. She had done nothing to deserve such a crass remark. How could I profess to love her and yet come out with something like that? She did not deserve someone like me. It was more than that; I did not deserve someone like her. I caught up with her in the kitchen.

"Clare, I am really sorry. I can't take the words back, but believe me, I would if I could."

She looked at me though red-rimmed eyes. "How could you say such a thing?"

I tried to explain, but my explanation was puerile, utterly puerile. In essence I was blaming her for Ray's over-familiarity with her, blaming her for my own impotence. I looked at the floor, knowing full well that if I were to look at her, I would also break down in tears.