Wimpass Sub Ch. 01

Story Info
Steve's wife entertains the bachelor party.
1.4k words
4.06
150.9k
99

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
537 Followers

I woke up horribly hung over and mortified by what happened the night before at my friend's bachelor party. Our group of about 20 guys were traveling in a party bus, bar and strip club hopping, drinking heavily, and doing lines of coke. At the fifth bar everyone was pretty fucked up when we ran into my wife, Alicia, and some of her girlfriends. Unbeknown to me, Alicia boarded the bus with a couple of the guys to do some lines, and then ended up staying on when everyone else embarked for the next stop, our second strip club of the night.

It was at the club when I discovered my wife was with us. Not only had she joined the bachelor party but she looked hotter than most of the strippers; dressed for a night of clubbing she was wearing a short tight skirt, high heels, and a sleeveless blouse with a plunging neckline that really showed off her big tits.

Before I go further let me give you a little background. At the time we'd been married for five years and at twenty-four years old, Alicia was a super-hot woman. She was 5'11", a full three inches taller than my thin 5'8" frame, with firm 36D breasts, a rock hard body, perfect athletic ass, and an endless sexual appetite.

She was so gorgeous, in fact, that I'm not sure how a guy like me got so lucky. I'm almost ten years older, average build, average cock...well...I'm just average everything. When we go out clubbing and she wears minimal clothes fit tight to her smoking hot body with 4 inch heals that make her tower high above me, we both really get off at how guys stare at her. I know everyone's wondering how I landed such a perfect amazon babe (I actually get asked frequently), but she said she loves me because I'm a good man; so who am I to argue?

After the first two years of marriage it was obvious to both of us that Alicia's sexual needs were far greater than I could satisfy. At first we just talked about bringing other guys into our sex lives, but it wasn't until a friend of mine from college visited for a week that we first explored that possibility. After that week we began to swing four to five times a year when on vacation or otherwise away from home.

Alicia quickly discovered her kink for exhibitionism and being submissive, and I discovered mine for cuckolding. We learned that gorgeous amazon woman like Alicia bring out the animal in most men, who, when given the chance will do almost anything to get their hands on her.

Over the following three years I was able to fulfill many of my deepest fantasies of voyeurism and cuckolding as I either watched or let her go off with partners for sexual adventures. Alicia also began fulfilling every sexual fantasy she had had including sex in public, being dominated, tied up, sex with woman, and multiple partners. It was a perfect and very exciting time. The only limit we had set, however, was that we would keep this life style a secret from the people in our daily lives, and, up until that bachelor party, we'd done just that.

At the strip club the guys kept buying my wife lap dances of which she took full advantage. If you've ever taken a woman to a strip club before you know that the rules are very different when it comes to girl on girl lap dances. Alicia, being no stranger to exhibitionism, let one of the naked strippers remove all of her clothes, except for her pink lacy thong. Soon after the clothes were gone, and to the total amazement of the bachelor party, they got into a girl on girl scene that rivaled any porn movie I've ever seen. It got so intense, in fact, that the bouncers put a stop to it and kicked us out.

Back on the bus my coked out, drunk and now braless wife was strutting the isle reveling in all the male attention; and she was getting a lot. Not being able to contain themselves the guys began to sliding their hands under her skirt and up the front of her blouse for skin on skin groping while she just continued conversation like nothing was happening.

It wasn't until the next day, as I recalled that evening's events, I regretted not putting a stop to the shenanigans right then, but, at the time I was so smashed that it turned me on watching my friends feeling up my super sexy wife. In fact, like a fucking fool I encouraged their behavior.

When Alicia was laughing it up with the guys sitting across from me, I lifted her skirt above her waist, and, like everyone else had been doing, groped her bubble ass. However, being her husband I felt I had greater privileges than the others, so, I made a big show of slowly pulling her thong down and getting her to step out of them. Showing off, I then passed her underwear around the bus making a big deal how damp they were. Alicia turned to me biting her lip with a very surprised but approving smile. When I looked down I watched a hand slide between her legs and a couple fingers disappear into her slippery wet pussy.

The next stop was a hip hop club where a dirty dancing, underwear free Alicia was passed from guy to guy. We'd played out this scenario before, her dancing with guys trying to pick her up while I played the friend or cuckold husband looking out for her, but, that was in other cities with people we didn't know. That night I knew all these guys and in my hammered state I was behaving like an idiot. I was actually getting turned on by my friends and coworkers cuckolding me, grinding, groping, and making out with my wife in public.

By time we got back on the bus I was so smashed that things started to blur together and my memory is sketchy. I remember that Alicia asked me if I was okay with what was happening. It was the point at which I could still have saved face and claimed my property. Instead, I gave myself something more to regret. I stood in the isle of the bus, dropped my pants to my knees and stroked my hard cock, "what do you think?" I asked condescendingly.

Seeing my hard cock was her sign of my approval, "Okay then," she laughed at me playing up my kink as a cuckold, "but I'm going to the back where the cocks are bigger."

Everyone, including me, laughed and my Alicia was soon completely naked giving lap dances allowing unrestricted groping. I recall that when it was my turn for a lap dance I still had my pants down and so I fucked her bent over the seat in front of us. At some point I also remember instructing her to blow the groom, which my obedient wife was happy to do. She ended up giving a double BJ to both the groom and the best man who were sitting with each other.

It was soon after that I blacked out because I don't remember anything beyond that point. Alicia says that once swallowing the grooms cum and letting the best man cum on her face she didn't remember anything. "But, with the amount of cum on my face and tits," she winked with a devilish grin on her face, "I'm quite sure they weren't the only two coming last night."

How she could laugh about it was beyond me. I felt terrified that we'd gotten so fucked up and had let things go so far amongst friends and coworkers. For weeks after I was tortured by idea that everyone would think of my wife as a slut and me as a foolish cuckold.

Humiliation swirled in my mind. How could I have been so stupid? Why did I have to let everyone feel her up? How could I have let her act like a stripper lap dancing my friends? And why did I send her to suck off the groom? I was deathly afraid and embarrassed to face my friends or go to work.

When I shared my fears with Alicia she'd tell me not to worry about it. "In time it will blow over, and everyone will chalk it up to a one time drunken escapade," she attempted to reassure me, "and besides most of the guys are married and none of them will ever allow their wives to find out."

But I wasn't convinced.

RipRespon
RipRespon
537 Followers