Wimpass Sub Ch. 04

Story Info
Steve's wife really does love him.
2.2k words
4
47k
22

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
531 Followers

This is a continuation of Chapters 1-3. If you haven't already, I suggest you read those before this one.

*****

I tossed and turned all night, my stomach was in knots. As I watched my beautiful wife lay there in a deep restful slumber I couldn't stop worrying and hating myself for being such a looser. I was so afraid that I'd let things go so far that Alicia wouldn't want me anymore; that she'd be repulsed by her wimp-ass, cock sucking husband.

At 6am I couldn't stand lying in bed any longer and decided to take a shower. However, in the bathroom, I was sickened to my stomach to find that huge amounts of cum had been splashed all over the bathroom. "My god, what did these guys do?" I wondered, as I scrubbed cum from the sink, the faucet, the floor, the toilet seat, and the shower door, "did they spread cum around just to piss me off?" Well it worked, I was livid by the humiliation of having to clean it up after them.

I took a long shower trying to calm myself.

I crawled back into bed naked and lay on my back next to my beautiful wife with my hands behind my head. Alicia stirred and cracked an eye at me. A heart melting smile grew large on her face and she scooched up against me. Her large breasts squeezed against my side like soft warm pillows, her long leg slide over top of mine until her thigh pushed into my balls. She rested her head on my chest and reached her hand around my waist to embrace me in a long and tender cuddle.

All my fears quickly subsided as I soaked up the affection like a dry sponge dropped in a bucket of water. No words were spoken and I quickly fell into a deep asleep.

Hours later I was pleasantly awoken by Alicia's large hand cupping my balls then exploring my very hard cock. "Someone's sporting morning wood," she giggled lovingly. "Is Mister Adam ready for some action?"

Without waiting for an answer Alicia moved with the grace of a ballerina and mounted my torso. Her sex was wet and she guided me smoothly inside until I was fully engulfed. As she slowly and gently rocked forward and back across the full length of my penis we stared into each other's eyes with the love of a new young couple. The wetness of her lips and tongue caressing mine while her hands gently cupped the sides of my face filled my soul with the confidence I was sorely lacking. I ran my hands over her soft skin in adoration of the perfect shape of her ass, the muscles of her back, the firmness of her side, and fullness of her breasts.

After she sat up we resumed gazing lovingly into each other's eyes. The bruises on her breasts were reminisces of my humiliation the previous night, however, with my cock buried deep inside her warm pussy and my hands caressing her perfect mounds all fears were gone. Only love was present.

Alicia's head fell back and I could see that her orgasm was approaching. Years with this woman had given me the knowledge of just how to take her to a powerful and perfect orgasm. At just the right moment I began to thrust my hips rapidly driving my cock against her cervix. I could feel that it was swollen from massive quantities of sex as it connected violently with the head of my cock. She began panting and encouraging me on and when I knew the time was right I squeezed her breasts hard taking her to a tremendously loud orgasm.

When it had passed she collapse on top of me and I held her tight. "Oh, how I love you," she whispered in my ear. "I want you to know that your cock isn't huge; it's perfect! It always feels great and never fails to satisfy me. I could never love another the way I love you."

Empowered, I rolled her over keeping my cock buried deep. She opened her legs, placed her thighs against my chest, and with both hands pulled my head until our mouths met in a passionate kiss. "You are the only man who truly understands me and the only man to get my love."

We made love for hours, burning the morning away with our passion. I was a new man when it was time for lunch.

Neither of us mentioned the previous night's events that day. Instead, Alicia treated me like a king all day long. She let me take a nap while preparing lunch, and then served it to me in bed. After, we cuddled naked under the covers for a while watching a movie and then she bathed me in the tub.

She made me feel like a man again, empowered, and strong. I pleased my woman and now she was pleasing me. She dress in a sexy lace negligee and treated me to a manicure, a pedicure, and then a two hour massage with a blowjob ending. Alicia cooked an outstanding salmon dinner and then put on her sexiest little black dress, with no underwear (just the way I like it), and high heels for a fun evening out club dancing.

"Every man will envy you tonight," she winked.

For the entire night all of her attention was adorned on me. She didn't once let her eyes wonder completely ignoring the usual stares and advances of other men. We dirty danced, made out, and she encouraged me to feel her up on the dance floor.

In the taxi ride home she was hot and dangerous. Alicia let me pull her dress down so I could suck on her nipples and then spread her legs wide open letting me bury my fingers inside her soaking pussy. I thought the driver would certainly crash every time she had an orgasm.

As soon as the front door closed Alicia's hands were on the floor and her ass was in the air. I released my cock and pulled the hem of her dress to her waist teasingly slow. I tormented her for a while lightly slapping her ass and pussy, "Please fuck me," she begged, "I want your hard cock inside me now, baby. Please fuck me in the ass!"

Not being able to wait longer I slammed my cock deep in her wet pussy a few times to get it nice and lubricated. "Beg me for it," I demanded.

"Please fuck my ass, my love. Please give me that hard cock of yours." She raised up on her toes stretching her ass up as high as she could, bouncing to match my thrusts, "I need your cock in my ass...give it to me...please give it to me now."

I pulled my cock out and holding firmly onto her hips thrust deep into her asshole. She was very tight and squeezed me hard. The sensation was like a having a soft warm vise clamping around my cock. It was heaven and it made my cock stiffen more.

Alicia wrapped her arms around her calves balanced on her feet; my hold on her hips was the only thing keeping her from falling over. I stood still and began to push her back and forth over the full length of my cock. The sound of our bodies slapping together in lust filled the house, "Oh yes, my love...oh god that feels like heaven," Alicia repeated in a trance like tone.

I threw my head back and transcended to the rhythmic sounds and the lust in my groined. We fucked like that for a blissful eternity and I enjoyed every single sensation. Sensations like her sphincter popping over the head of my cock and then massaging the length of my shaft, like the crushing of my balls against her swollen pussy lips, like her taught ass bouncing against my hips adding momentum to each thrust, and our thighs slapping together in a loud crash with each thrust.

Her orgasm built slowly and over some time. It began with small please to god until it raged into a seeming endless symphony of blissful cries.

Then, Alicia collapsed to the floor and lay panting for several minutes while I stood above her my cock still raging hard feeling as triumphant as an Olympic world champion.

After recovering she looked up at me and when noticing I was still hard she giggled like a school girl. She took it in her hand, "Oh god I love this cock," she admired stroking the full slippery length. "No matter what anyone says, this cock...YOUR cock brings me more pleasure than any other." Her eyes were filled with adoration and all the love I had come to know. I believed her with all my heart and loved everything about her. She was perfect!

I awoke on Sunday to the most extreme pleasure and being on the verge of orgasm and realized that Alicia was sucking my cock. I blew my load instantly and she eagerly sucked every drop and continued until I grew soft. "Stay here," she instructed and gleefully bounded off to the kitchen. She soon returned with breakfast in bed. Then, for the second time in two days we cuddled together and watched a movie.

Bowling was the afternoon activity and her outfit was so revealing that it was the next best thing to being naked. When she came out of the bedroom to show me her outfit I almost came in my pants. She was only wearing tow items of clothing, a pair of Lulu Lemon crops and a form fitting tank that left her midriff bare. I spent the next 10 minutes feeling her up before we left so I, "could get the need to touch out of my system while we bowl," I told her. Alicia couldn't have looked hotter.

Again all of her attention was on me and I took full advantage acting like a newlywed. We cuddled, kissed, and adored each other all afternoon. I felt sorry for all the guys in the alley because their tongues were hanging from their mouths when she'd get up to bowl making their women mad. I saw more than a few fists fly to hit men in the arm and keep them from staring.

Another two hour massage ended our afternoon and homemade pasta for dinner. It was while we ate that I was brought back to earth. "So..." she began, "how do you feel about what happened last Friday?"

The memory of that night began to shake the confidence Alicia had built over the weekend. "I...I'm a little torn," I stammered uncertain of what I should say. "How do you feel about it?" I asked trying to delay answering, "You were the one who agreed to give them BJ's on demand."

Alicia's smile was disarming, "Ya, I did, didn't I? Well...I don't mind doing it, and I don't mind fucking them either, but I want you to be okay with it," she assured. "And...oh my god...I couldn't believe how hot watching you suck them off got me," she admitted surprising the hell out of me, "oh man, I got so wet seeing you sub for them."

Well, her admission changed everything, "I liked it to," I confessed, "I was also surprised how much sucking cock got me off, but, I'm not sure about being blackmailed because Peter worries me. I'm afraid of where he'll take it, he really likes dominating and humiliating me and to be honest, it scares the hell out of me."

"Yeah, he's a real sadistic mother fucker with endless sexual energy," she laughed, "But, I do get extremely turned on being dominated by that twisted fuck. And although John is kinky he's a nice guy; with a big cock I might add," we both laughed out loud. "However, if you want to stop," Alicia's face grew serious, "just say so. I can make it happen. I'm married to you, my love, and I'll do anything you want." She gently ran her fingers through my hair and tenderly kissed my forehead, "it's you who I ultimately want to please."

Reassured I mustered up my courage because I truly felt that I'd ultimately disappoint her with my answer, "Yeah, I really don't want to do this with these guys under these circumstances. The whole situation makes my very uncomfortable."

A wicked smile cross her lips as she cupped my head with a gentle hand on either side of my face, "I'll take care of everything," She comforted, "I just need to play along for a couple of days. You can manage that, right?" I nodded my head in agreement and accepted the reality of who really wore the pants in this relationship. "I have a plan, but I need your help. Can you get me their home phone numbers and the names of their wives without them knowing about it?"

"I believe so," I answered watching the wheels turn in her head and wondering what she had in mind. I desperately wanted to ask about her plan, but I knew better, in her own time she would fill me in.

RipRespon
RipRespon
531 Followers