Wimpass Sub Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
540 Followers

I began to beg, "Please don't fuck me, I've never had anything in my ass. Please don't do it."

He just laughed, "Don't worry, sub, I have no intension of fucking you. Not as long as I've got your wife sweet ass. But, I am curious as to just how much of a sub you are. So try this instead."

I felt something hard pushing at into my ass. I grit my teeth as he pushed it hard passed my sphincter. I finally yelled out in pain when it stopped. It was a butt plug and it hurt. He pat it a few times, "that only comes out to shit, but otherwise stays in until further notice." I started to cry.

Peter pushed the chair into my knees making me fall back hard onto it. The plug sent a shockwave of pain through my body making me arch my back to take some pressure off my ass. I watched that sadistic fuck remove his pants and then he force his hard cock past my lips. "One more thing, and these stay on too," he commanded. While pumping his cock in and out of my mouth he reached down and I felt a sharp excruciating sting on my left nipple, and then my right. I knew he had just adorned me with nipple clips and a chain and they hurt.

"Take a look," he instructed, removing his cock. I glanced down and saw why there was so much pain. They were huge clamps pinching just the end of my nipples, I was afraid they'd cut them right off. "Tell me how much you love your new toys, sub, and no lying," Peter said slapping me in the face with his cock, "you're still as hard as a rock."

Still crying like a child I lied through my teeth, "I like them, Master."

Peter began to laugh loudly and slapped my cheeks and nose with his hard cock. It felt like he was punching me and hurt like hell. In my attempt to get away I sat back hard onto the plug forcing it deeper into my ass. I cried out in pain which seemed to excite him even more. He followed me straddling the chair continuing his brutally assault of my face with his cock and mercilessly laughing at me. He pulled on the chain sending throbbing pain through my chest, "Please stop, please stop..." I begged through my tears, "Please stop hurting me."

He finally obliged before driving his cock into my mouth, and, holding the back of my head, he began furiously fucking my face. Each thrust forced it deeper making me choke and gag. Everything hurt, my wrists against the cuffs, my throat, my nipples, my face, my nose, my ass all burned with each thrust. "Open your mouth wider, sub," he yelled, "I better stop feeling your teeth!"

I did as ordered and felt saliva pouring from my lower lip and dropping to my chest as his balls slapped against my chin. He seemed to have an endless amount of energy and I thought that he'd never cum. I had no choice but to let him rape my mouth.

Finally he held his cock deep in my throat and came just as he had a few hours earlier making me choke and spasm trying to gasp for air.

I sat dazed and crying while he gleefully dressed, obviously satisfied with his sadistic behavior.

"See?" he laughed flicking the end of my still very hard cock, "you're a masochistic sub, and you love this as much as I do." Peter raised his hand ready to strike making me cower, "No jerking off, no cumming or I'll beat you some more you little shit. You and your wife belong to me now; understand?"

"Yes master," I replied.

As he removed the cuffs I felt so ashamed, I hadn't even noticed I was still hard. I felt sick and worthless. Humiliated and debased. I wanted to crawl in a hole because my cock wouldn't go soft. I hated myself.

RipRespon
RipRespon
540 Followers
12