Wimpass Sub Ch. 06

Story Info
Steve and his wife must continue to submit.
3.8k words
3.84
52.2k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
536 Followers

Know that this is a Cuckold story with some male over male dominance. As I've mentioned in previous chapters, this will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first.

*****

It took every ounce of effort not to cry like a baby on my drive home. My ass was burning from the plug, my nipples were in pain, and I badly needed to be comforted by Alicia. I wanted to hear her plan of how she was going to get us out of this nightmare. I was desperate for her to hold me and tell me everything would be okay. But before I could get to the door of my house I was accosted by my tall, gangly, and awkward neighbor Stan.

"Hi Steve," he said with an unusual level of excitement. "I, I...ah...I just wanted to make sure that you and Alicia are coming to our picnic this Saturday. You know we'd love to have you there."

"I'm not sure, I've got to confirm with her," I said trying to maintain my composure and walk as normally as possible with that fucking butt plug in my ass.

Curiously, Stan blocked my way positioning himself between me and the house, "Well...yeah... we'll be having a BBQ and lots of cocktails, oh...and it's a pool party, of course, so you guys should wear swim suits. Yeah...and she should wear that little yellow bikini of hers," he said laughing nervously.

Now this was not only unusual conversation with Stan, but Alicia only wore that bikini on vacations and while sunning in the backyard. I was suddenly suspicious on all levels wondering if he'd been spying on her. I wanted to pursue this, but, I was already utterly distraught and our conversation was only adding to my anxiety. I was, in fact, on the brink of tears. All I wanted to do was get in the house and be held by my wife. "Yeah...whatever," I tried to maneuver around him, "but I'm not feeling well right now. We'll talk later."

"Okay...well, right then," he grinned oddly not moving his position, "I...by the way, I met Alicia's personal trainer today. Seems like a great guy." I was taken aback and we stood in an awkward silence; him with that silly grin and me knowing she had no such trainer. "Well...yeah, he seems like a nice guy. I met him earlier today when she brought him over." He held up a business card, "gave me his card; said we should all workout together sometime." His nervous laugh suddenly made me start to shake; I saw John's name on the card. I felt devastated, like I had just been punched in the stomach and I wondered what the hell was going on. "Looks like he also works with you," he mentioned reading the card, "I think he's still home.. They've been working out since noon," he added grinning even bigger.

I could feel the tears begin to run down my cheeks, so, I brushed past him and got around, "I'll have to let you know about Saturday," I said moving quickly and hiding my face.

Once behind the door I started to bawl. I leaned back against it afraid to move and tried to get control of my emotions as quietly as I could. I listened intently for signs of others in the house. It was a few minutes before I could make out soft rhythmic moans of Alicia coming from our bedroom. I knew he was fucking her on our bed. I ran to the bathroom just off the living room and locked the door. Looking in the mirror I saw that I was a mess, my face was swollen and blotchy, my eye were red and I couldn't stop crying. I needed my wife to comfort me, but, that asshole was fucking her and I felt completely alone. I stayed in there for more than 10 minutes washing my face and trying to regain my composure.

Finally, I worked my way out of the bathroom and snuck quietly down the hall to the open bedroom door. Alicia was on her stomach, her hands clutching the foot of the mattress above her head, her rosy face was turned to the door, eyes closed, biting her lower lip, legs spread, and her ass pushing in rhythm into John. He was on top of her, kissing her neck and shoulders, taking long slow strokes in and out of her with the full length of his cock. She moaned softly with each thrust. I was devastated; they were making love.

He turned his head and looked directly at me, brought his finger to his mouth instructing me to be quiet and winked before picking up the pace and thrusting into her harder. Alicia responded, her breathing quickened, her moaning became louder and she soon arched her head back and was consumed by an orgasm, screaming, "Oh...yeah...fuck me baby...I'm cumming again...ohhhh fuck yeah!"

As her orgasm subsided John slowed back to his previous pace and she lowered her head turning her face to the other side, away from me, and continued to moan with each thrust. It was obvious she was in bliss. John mouthed slowly, "Watch for a while."

He reached under her cupping her large breast and squeezed it gently. He carefully bit her shoulders which brought encouragement from her, "oh god yes, I love it when you bit me." I watched, humiliated, for several minutes as he slowly and affectionately made love to my wife. The god damned cuckold in me made my cock grow hard in Peter's filthy underwear and the fucking butt plug actually began to feel good in my ass. I wanted to touch myself, to pull it out and stroke it so I might feel like I was somewhat involved in the action going on in my own bed, but the fear of retribution kept my hands to my sides.

John picked up his pace again and soon Alicia's head was arched back consumed by yet another orgasm. I assumed this had been going on for some time. Soon John waved his hand at me and mouthed, "go wait in the living room, I'll be right out."

I sat on the couch with my nipples burning and itching for almost an hour not knowing what to do and being forced to listen to John take my wife to orgasm over and over again. My heart was filled with jealousy and anger and to make things worse, every movement on my butt plug seemed to force more blood into throbbing cock. I continually swallowed the lump in my throat forcing myself not to cry. I was beginning to believe that I was just a lowlife Sub and that somehow I deserved everything that was happening.

Finally, John walked in sweaty and naked with his semi hard cock glistening wet. "Alicia tells me you make a great salmon dinner," he smiled. I nodded in silent anger avoiding eye contact. "Alicia and I need to nap for a while so why don't you go shopping, and have dinner ready for us by 8:30. Okay?"

I looked up at him with all the anger and hatred I could muster and stared boldly in his eyes. However, his angry gaze made me fearful that he would start hitting me too. So, I quickly cowered and averted my gaze to the floor, "Yes master," I finally answered.

He laughed out loud, "Looks like Peter's got you trained well, Sub," he said straddling my legs and putting his big semi hard cock inched from my face, "My wife is out of town for the rest of the week so I'll be staying here. You will sleep in the guest room, make our meals and drive me back and forth to work." His dominance over me was obviously exciting him as his cock began to swell. "So since you won't be getting any from Alicia for a while, now is your change to taste your wife," he suggested pushing his cock against my lips. Feeling fearful of being hit and obligated as his sub, I complied and took his cock into my mouth savoring the sweet nectar of my wife's cum that, unfortunately, was mixed with the strong bitter taste of John's semen.

As soon as his cock was fully erect he backed away pulling it abruptly from my mouth, "that's enough for now, Sub, don't want you to enjoy yourself too much," he chuckled. "Time for you to get on with your duties."

**********************************

I was unloading the groceries in the kitchen when a hand on my shoulder made me jump and squeal like a girl.

"Shhh," a naked Alicia urged resting a calming hand on my cheek, "John is asleep."

Like a frightened child I wrapped my arms around her. I couldn't hold back and began to sob as quietly as I could. Alicia took sympathy and hugged me close to her naked body. Through my tears I babbled incoherently as I tried to explain to her why I was so upset, what Peter had forced me to do, about the clamps, about the butt plug in my ass, how I just needed her to comfort me but she couldn't because she was with John. I was so upset I know it was difficult for her to understand me.

"I'm so sorry baby. I love you. I'm here for you now," she comforted, "We're almost there, just one more day and it'll be all over." She looked me in the eyes, "Did you say you have in a butt plug and clamps on your nipples?" I nodded, "show me the clamps."

I raised my shirt and Alicia gasped at my bloody and torn nipples. "Oh, baby, I'm so sorry." Her look of compassion though, quickly turned to anger, "Peter is such an asshole. I'll fix him, don't you worry." I couldn't keep myself from admiring the way her naked breast squeezed together between her arms as she gently removed the clamps. "Does the butt plug hurt? Do you want me to take it out too?"

The thought that Peter or John might hit me in the head again if they discovered both the clamps and the plug gone struck fear into my heart. "I'm getting used to it," I sniveled, lying through my teeth.

Again, the love of my life, hugged me tightly until my sobbing subsided; until I finally gained some composure. "What is your plan," I asked, "I need to know how we will stop this."

"Did you get the phone numbers?" She asked.

I nodded yes, "Good. I bought a hidden camera today. It's in a clock radio on the dresser. It should have recorded everything in the bedroom today. After we leave I want you to take out the memory stick, put it somewhere safe, and then replace it with the one I put in the desk drawer." She looked down at me caringly, "If you can stand it, check and make sure that the camera is placed right so that when Peter is here tomorrow we can get him on camera too."

The mention of his name made the tears well up in my eyes again and heart began to pound in my chest like a jackhammer. "He'll be here tomorrow?" I cried.

"Shhh...baby, shhhh", she ran her fingertips across the side on my face gently cupping the back of my head pulling it close until it was nestled between her soft breast, "it's okay, I've got this under control," she assured me, "one more day then I'll invite their wives over for dinner. We'll see who has the upper hand when they believe that their wives might see how much they like fucking me."

Her plan made sense, and knowing it was enough to make me stop crying. Although I was still angry that Peter would be fucking her the next day, the way she was stroking my head, massaging my back, and the way the soft skin of her bare back felt in my hands brought me much needed relief. We stayed like that for several minutes.

"We're not going to be eating here tonight, John has plans to go out," she informed me. "Go ahead and cook dinner but only enough for yourself. He wants us to walk out on you after you've, 'slaved over dinner for us,'" Alicia mocked John's voice making me laugh a bit. She bent down and kissed my forehead, "I should go back before he wakes up, but remember the recording. I love you my dear. Be strong."

We kissed deeply and I could taste his cum before I watched her hickey covered shoulders and perfect ass wiggle as she quickly tiptoed down the hall to our bedroom.

The house was quite for the next hour as I prepared dinner. I also had to take a shit and found that removing the plug was painful but also a huge relief. I finally got to see it and it didn't look as big as it felt. Only about 4 inched and about as thick as my cock at its widest point. Unfortunately, I began to panic because, when trying to replace it, it wouldn't go into my ass. It was way too painful and I didn't have any lube in that bathroom.

I was leaned over the side of the tub with my pants around my ankles trying to reinsert the plug when I heard John laugh behind me. "Oh Shit," I screamed realizing I hadn't closed the bathroom door. I scrambled to stand and the plug slipped from my hand and bounced across the tile floor making a loud embarrassing racket. A naked John entered the room and picked it up.

"Need some help?" He asked with a wicked smile across his face. Without waiting for an answer he place his large hand on my shoulder and pushed me around so that my hands were on the side of the tub and my ass was in the air. I was afraid to move or say anything. I felt the plug against my asshole and heard him hocking up a big loogie. He spit it right on my asshole spreading it around with the end of the plug. "This IS the closest I'll ever come to anal sex with a guy," he laugh right before he pushed it hard into my ass. I grunted from the pain and he gave it a little pat, "There...that should stay in just fine."

He pushed me over and I spun around to my knees. His soft cock was in my face, "You want one more taste of your wife?" he asked. I shook my head no. "Well...it was a rhetorical question, sub, and I expect you to clean her cum off with your tongue." He snapped his fingers at me, like Peter had that morning, and pointed to his cock.

Always seeming to accomplish the goal of embarrassing me, I felt my cock begin to harden as I open my mouth and let him slid his cock past my lips. It grew slightly in my mouth as I gently suckled the mixer of my wife's and his sex. He then pulled it out and lifted it up before pushing his shaved balls against my lips, "make sure you clean up everywhere," he taunted, letting his cock fall on my face. I held his cock up with my hand and did as ordered. As his cock grew harder in my hand I instinctively began stroking its length. Feeling confident that I had completed my task, I pulled his stiff cock down and took it back into my yearning mouth. For a moment I felt proud that I had gotten him so excited.

It was bigger than Peter's and with only half of it in my mouth it filled me up completely. "He really gets off on this doesn't he?" John asked. I looked around him and saw my wife standing in the door looking super sexy in high heels, stockings, and a very tight and tiny black dress. She was checking out my erection. If she hadn't already told me how turned on it made her to see me sucking off a cock, I would have been mortified, instead, as her gaze raised up to watch John's huge member slide in and out of my mouth I was eager to please her and tried to stuff it further down my throat with each thrust.

"That's enough," John soon said pushing my forehead away and knocking me off balance. I fell backward grasping for something to stabilize myself, but, the only thing I found was the shower curtain. I pulled on it so hard that the tension bar slid off the wall and after the curtain covered me up, it landed on the side of my head. John just laughed as I embarrassedly scrambled to uncover myself.

"That's not very nice," Alicia scolded in my defense, "You don't need to treat him so badly."

"Fuck him," the he retorted, "I've got you to give me blowjobs, he just gets to clean my cock. I'm not here for that fagots pleasure." John reached under her short dress and slide his hand up her thigh, "Ohh yes...no underwear," he whispered kissing her neck and changing her mood completely. I could hear his fingers wiggle inside her very wet pussy as he kissed my wife passionately. "That fucking pussy of yours is always wet, isn't it?" Without waiting for an answer he pulled apart the neckline of her already revealing dress and opening it until edge of her areolas were exposed. It looked like the only things holding the ultra-thin material from falling completely off her tits were her erect nipples, "Your tits are so fucking perfect and I want to see as much of them as I can. This is how I want my friend to see your cleavage tonight."

As John squeezed her tits hard making her squeal with pleasure Alicia's hand wandered down to his cock and began to stroke its hard length. "I need to fuck you right now," he told her, the desperation present in his voice. He turned her around and up against the sinks counter placing his cock against the crack of her ass.

He looked down and me sitting pitifully on the floor, tangled in the shower curtain, my pant around my ankles and my dick still hard as a rock. He pulled her dress up teasingly slow to uncover her bare ass. Alicia's anticipation and excitement was clearly evident as her breathing quickened and her ass push back against the cock separated only by a thin piece of material, "Beg for it, beg me to fuck you," he commanded while staring at me with an malicious grin on his face.

"Please, baby, please put your big dick inside my wet pussy," Alicia begged and with her eyes closed tight. She spread her legs further apart, "You know I love the way you fuck me and make me cum...please fuck me hard right now, right here, right in front of my husband."

When her dress was fully above her waist John slid his cock between her legs. The smile on his face grew larger and while still looking at me he slammed his cock balls deep in her pussy. Alicia screamed in ecstasy, "OH YES, BABY, THAT'S WHAT I NEED!"

"How many times have you cum on my cock today?" John queried while fucking her hard.

"Too many to count," she panted pushing her ass back to meet each thrust

John pulled the neckline of her dress fully apart and her perfect tits popped out and bounced freely with each thrust, "How many have I had?"

"Only one, my love," Alicia cried on the verge of another orgasm.

Still smiling at me he ordered her to cum, and cum she did. She flailed back and forth between his torso and the mirror and screamed so loud I was sure our neighbor Stan heard her cumming.

As her orgasm subsided John withdrew and helped her stand upright. After regaining her balance he patted her ass and told her to go freshen up. As soon as she left he closed the door and turned to me holding his quickly softening cock so it pointed at me, "Remember, you're sleeping in the guest room. And, while we're gone you'll do some house cleaning, like picking up my bedroom, changing the sheets, cleaning the bathroom. And, I want you to make your bed up with the used sheets from my bed. That way you'll get to smell us all night long."

He put his head back and moaned and then without warning a torrent of hot smelly urine hit me in the face. I was completely discussed. I closed my eyes and put my hands up to block it, but that just aided in it splashing all over me and the room. It suddenly stopped and I squinted up through my hands to see him still looming over me with his dick pointed right at my face. "Put your fucking hands down and open your mouth, sub!"

"No fucking way, this is fucking revolting," I yelled defiantly.

He boxed me across the head reminding me of the beating I had earlier that day. His strike was in the same spot that Peter had bruised and my head began to pound in pain. I saw his hand raise again so I dropped mine quickly to my sides and I began to cry, "Please don't hit me again," I begged.

John laughed, "Like I said, Peter has you well trained. Now open your mouth, I still have a very full bladder to mark my territory; the wimp ass sub."

I shut my eyes tightly, opened my mouth and hot pee rained down on me like a horse was standing above me. It splashed around my face, on my shirt, until he finally hit his target and it pooled in my mouth. It was so disgusting that it made me gag and choke and crying like a baby. John kept chuckling, "What a fucking wimp," he tormented, "how you ended up with a babe like Alicia, I'll never know." He aimed his pee on my shirt, he covered my cock, my legs and then all over the pants and underwear between my legs.

"I assume those are the underwear from Peter. So, the same rule applies; you're not to take them off your body," he reminded me while soaking them thoroughly.

When he finally finished he told me to do my chores and clean up this mess before leaving me completely disgraced on the bathroom floor.

RipRespon
RipRespon
536 Followers
12