Wimpy Were Pt. 01

Story Info
A weredeer story.
1k words
3.64
8.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete was a wimp. Not because he did anything but because of what he was. Were creatures were supposedly meant to be vicious or scary but how anyone could see a deer as being viscous was beyond him. He wasn't a particularly big deer and he had a small pair of antlers that were currently covered in velvet. Other children got scary animals like a bear or a wolf, but poor little Peter got a cute sweet deer with caramel coloured fur and bits of white every here and there.

Pt. 1 wimpy little deer

Pete loathed high school with a passion especially when he had to go to a human school. Most other children had to go to were schools so they didn't randomly turn and kill a child but Pete had control over his were side they had made him wait an extra year so they knew he really had control, he was 18 and in his last year of high school. Pete being a deer didn't even make sense considering he was the son of the alpha of Blue River pack in one of the hottest parts of North Queensland. Dad was a were-dingo and his mother happened to be a were-tiger.

I slipped on the classic uniform of a white button down shirt and red tie plus my black shorts. I got up to do my hair and all that other stuff you do in the morning.

The stair leading to the kitchen were basically a death trap for me because I always managed to stumble on some of the steps. The smell of toast wafted through the house and I knew father was in the kitchen because he claims to have invent cheese and vegemite toast but everyone knows that other dude did it.

"Dad, I'm going." I shouted as I hurried through the kitchen and snatched a piece of toast before going through the door ready to face any bitchy magpies that came at me.

***

School was being a bigger peach than the magpies. 40 degrees heat, kids who thought it was funny to kick a guy in the balls (that guy may have been me) and the stupid relief teacher was late because he had to escort the new kid to class. Gotta admit new dude was pretty hot, olive skin, hazel eyes and thick rusty red hair that fell into his eyes. Of course being the loner of the school I would have a spare seat right next to me on both sides. I really only had to endure forty minutes sitting next to possibly the hottest guy in our school. He gave his late attendance slip to the teacher and sauntered over to where I sat. Oh god he was fucking hot! I almost screamed when he quickly took a right so that he could ask stupid Emily if he could have her spot and of course she agreed, like who could say no to that hunk of hot meat.

School sucked when you had to be a human all day. Although I could choose when I wanted to shift into a stupid deer but it felt uncomfortable to have to keep it on a leash all day. I got mostly good grades except for maths and social science but I loved to do art and media. Pete was amazing at art and loved that he could control the tools of art to create something deep and beautiful. His latest piece was a tiger taking care of a young deer, his mother had absolutely adored it.

"Mr Morgan care to give us the answer to question 4.38?" The teacher yelled out to him obviously he could tell I did not want to be in this class.

"There is not a question 4.38 but I can answer 4.27 for you sir." I hated it when teachers tried to be smart but the teacher just shrugged it off and continued to stare off to no where while he waited for the bell.

***

"How are you honey?" My mother asked as I trudged up the stairs trying not to trip over my own feet as made my way to my room.

"Great!" I called down to her in a sarcastic tone. My mother was gorgeous with a caramel complexion and dark hair that fell in loose ringlets all the way down her back. My father had olive skin and dusty hair and icy blue eyes that drew you in. Being myself I got average feature like muddy green eyes and black hair and an olive skin tone. I wasn't bad looking just average but because I had a light but muscular body like a deer it all fit toga they like a weird abstract puzzle that made no sense.

I almost slammed the door closed as I walked into my tidy bedroom with a large bed in the centre with two bedside tables on each side of the bed that contained all sorts of things in them. Mostly porn and tissues but hey a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. Not even the good porn just random cheap gay porn that I bought to keep myself busy when I got lonely. Yeah I was gay and a deer and had the most generic name my parents could ever come up with.

I slipped my shorts off and stared at the growing bulge under my boxers. I was big for a human but only average for a were at 9 inches. I rubbed the length of my member through the soft material of my boxers and thought about sexy new guy who I had failed to learn the name of though I was sure I would find out tomorrow when the rumours would start.

I slid the boxers down my legs and started to work on the head of my cock. I slipped a finger into my right arse using pre cum as lube and immediately found my prostate. I slowly rubbed it and applied more and more pressured to it until I came into a tissue groaning. I hated having to clean up after jerking off it was fun but messy.

*** comment if you liked it or not or if it's worth continuing ***