Wimpy White Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third time she did it she had gotten up to go to the bathroom and I had followed her. "He wants me to go out to the parking lot with him. Should I do it?"

"Do you want to?"

"It doesn't matter what I want. The question is do you want me to?"

"Carolyn, if you didn't want to we wouldn't be having this conversation. So it is back to you. If you want to it is okay with me."

"Well sweetie, under the table he feels like he is a good ten or eleven inches long and I can't get my hand all the way around it. I would like to get a good look at it, but if I go out to his car with him I'll probably end up giving him a blow job."

"So go for it."

I couldn't get close enough to see all of it, but I watched Carolyn's head bob up and down for a good five minutes before her head came back up. They talked for several minutes and I saw Carolyn's arm begin to move and then her head went back down again and this time it was down for almost ten minutes before they went back into the bar. On the way home she told me that she was sorry that she had come up with the "no fucking" limit. "God he was big. I would have loved to see whether or not I could have taken all of him."

She rolled down her window and tossed out something.

"What was that?"

"His phone number. If I'd have kept it I don't know that I wouldn't have eventually called him."

Again, I couldn't keep my hands off of her for weeks. We were making love more that we had on our honeymoon and that is saying a lot.

The sex we were having was fabulous. Not a normal life style, but it worked for us. At least it did until the day I came home from a business trip a day early. I hadn't called Carolyn to tell her my plans had changed. I don't know why I didn't because I normally did. I guess it had something to do with the fact that it was Sweetest Day and I wanted to surprise her and take her out to dinner and a show.

There was a strange car in the driveway when I got home and the house was dark. The only light on was the one in the master bedroom. Why a strange car in the drive and a dark house? I let myself in the house and the first thing I noticed was the quiet. Then I saw the empty wine bottle and the two glasses on the living room coffee table. There was no one downstairs and so, walking softly as I could, I headed up the stairs to the second floor. As I reached the top of the stairs I heard a man's voice say, "That was outstanding."

"Thank you sir, and I do have to say that you were rather spectacular yourself."

"Why did you make me wait so long and when and how often can we do this again?"

"To answer your questions in reverse order, this is a one time shot and will never be repeated. As far as the waiting, you would have waited forever if I hadn't needed, for reasons that are none of your business, to find out if I could have sex with a man other than my husband."

"Oh come on Carolyn, you can't just shut me off like that. This big black cock of mine drove you wild. You can't tell me that you don't want it again."

"Of course I want it again and as many times as you can get it up between now and when we have to leave for work in the morning. But when we leave this house in the morning it is over. Now that I know what I needed to find out I should ask you to leave, but because of that huge black cock and what you just did to me with it I'm going to make a night of it. But it is still just a one shot deal. If that isn't good enough for you you can get dressed and leave now."

"Oh no baby. I'll stay and take all that I can get and gamble that by the time morning comes you will be so hung up on my cock that you will be begging me to come back."

"Go ahead and gamble all you want, but as much as I loved the fucking you just gave me and as much as I'm looking forward to the fucking you are going to give me it is still only going to be a one time deal. I love my husband too much to have an affair behind his back."

"I don't understand that. What are we doing now if it isn't having an affair?"

"I told you Mike. For reasons that are none of your business I needed to find out if I could fuck a man other than my husband. Now, are you going to waste more time talking or are you going to put that absolutely huge and marvelous black pole in me again?"

"Well, it is starting to recover and a little help might just speed up the process."

"I suppose that I could do a little something although I only got about two inches of it in my mouth last time."

The man laughed, By tomorrow morning baby, I'll have you deep throating this licorice stick."

I don't know why, given the things that we had been doing lately, but suddenly I felt betrayed. Carolyn had once said that she would do anything short of fucking another man and yet here she was doing just that. And I wondered what her statement about needing to know if she could fuck a man other than her husband had behind it. I stood there in the hallway outside of our bedroom listening to the sounds of Carolyn sucking a black man's cock and wondered what I should do.

The obvious think for me to do was storm into the room and rain all over their parade. The problem with doing that was that even though Carolyn was a cheating whore I still loved her. I loved her deeply and a confrontation could have several possible outcomes, one of which could be the end of our marriage and I didn't want that; at least not just then. Maybe it would come to that any way, but I wasn't going to rush it.

Discounting confrontation left me with only a few other options. I could slink away, not let Carolyn know that I knew; I could stay and listen and see where that would take me; I could try and find some way to watch and see where that led, or I could just walk into the room and say, "Oh wow, cool. I'll just go over and sit on the chair and watch."

Watching was out. There wasn't any way that I could get into a position to see without the possibility of being seen. I was not going to leave my own house like a whipped cur with my tail between my legs and walking into the room and pretending that everything was cool wouldn't cut it either because it wasn't cool, not by a long shot. So I made the decision that in the end killed my marriage to Carolyn. I decided to stay and listen and see what else I could find out.

I very quietly opened the door to the spare bedroom, which was 'kitty corner' across the hall from the master bedroom. Leaving the door open a crack I got a chair and settled in to listen. At first I didn't hear much, but after a minute or so I heard the man say, "Oh yeah baby, you sure do know how to suck a cock."

I was angry! I was very angry that my 'so-called' loving wife was in our bedroom giving a blow job to an unknown black asshole. I know that to some the situation would be considered laughable since I had already seen my wife with another man's cock in her mouth, several times, but the situations were not the same. In the first instance she was teasing the man for my benefit and when the time came she got up and left the guy hanging and then we went and fucked our brains out. Here, she was doing it behind my back - she was cheating on me!

Across the hall I heard, "That's enough baby; I'm hard enough and I want to get into that tight white pussy."

"Go slow lover, take it easy, I'm not used to something that big."

"That's a shame baby. Fine pussy like you deserves a great cock."

"Oh God, slow lover, go slow, let me get used to it." Several moans and then, "You're big, oh God but you're big. Oh yes baby, like that, push it in, give me all of it."

More moans and then the 'slap, slap' of flesh smacking into flesh and sharp little cries of pleasure.

"Jesus but you are tight" and then he laughed, "But only for me. Hope your hubby doesn't come home too soon and want to fuck. He won't even be able to touch the sides."

There was a loud moan followed by a sharp cry that I knew only too well - Carolyn had just had an orgasm.

"Oh god, oh god, so full, I'm so full, fuck me honey, fuck me hard."

"What's the matter baby, hubby doesn't do a good job of filling you up?"

"Oh God, oh sweet Jesus, so good, fuck me, please keep on fucking me."

"I asked you a question baby and I want an answer. Does hubby do a good job of filling you up?"

"Just fuck me, please baby, just fuck me."

"Okay. If you don't want to answer I'll just stop and get dressed and get out of here."

"No, no, don't stop, please don't stop."

"Then answer me."

"No he doesn't fill me up."

"He can't fuck you as good as I can?"

"No, he can't fuck me like you do."

"Kind of wimpy huh?"

"Please lover, don't tease me, fuck me damn it, fuck me."

"I asked you if your husband is a wimp."

"Yes damn it, he's a wimp."

"He's got a wimpy little white cock?"

"Yes he's little. Please don't tease me lover, fuck me."

Lots more 'slap, 'slap" and a whole lot of moaning. There were several 'oh yes's and 'fuck me, fuck me's and at least four more orgasms before the man said, "Here it comes baby, here comes a load of chocolate sauce."

Then there was a lot of heavy breathing before the man said, "Your hubby ever get you off like that?" There was silence and then the man said again, "I asked you if your hubby ever got you off like that." More silence and then, "Okay, I'll leave."

"No, don't go, please don't go."

"Well?"

"No, he has never gotten me off like that."

"You know why don't you? Tell me why he hasn't."

"He has a little dick."

"A wimpy little white dick?"

"Yes, a little wimpy white dick."

"Get down there baby, get me hard again. I'm going to make you forget your husbands name before I leave."

I sat there and listened to two more sessions and the constants were the same. Carolyn's moans, cries of orgasm, and the man's constant goading of Carolyn into saying I was a little dicked wimp. I was boiling mad, not so much at Carolyn, but at the egotistical asshole nigger she was fucking. She never called me a wimp on her own; she merely repeated back to him what he told her to say.

"Your husband is a wimp with a little white dick isn't he?"

"Yes, he has a wimpy little white dick."

She was enjoying his large member and was saying what she needed to say to keep him from stopping. As far as I was concerned I did not find that at all threatening to my ego and I sure didn't see that as my wife having no respect for me. However that quickly changed.

It was their fourth fuck session since I'd been there and this time the asshole wasn't leading Carolyn in anything. He was pounding away at her and she was moaning, "Oh god, so good, so good, deep baby, fuck me deep, like that, oh yes, like that, oh sweet fucking Jesus yes."

"You like this big black cock?"

"I love your big black cock."

"You like the way I fuck you?"

"Oh God yes."

"You ever been fucked this good before?"

"No lover, never."

"You ever going to be happy with your husband after this?"

"No lover, no way his wimpy white ass will ever be able to satisfy me after this."

And that was that. The end of my marriage in five seconds. Five seconds was all the time it took Carolyn to say those seventeen words that drove a stake through my heart. I got up from my chair and headed on down the stairs to the living room and got my cell phone out of my briefcase. I hit the speed dial for the home phone and when it rang I heard Carolyn cry out, "Oh shit, why now? Hold on lover, it is my husbands nightly check in call."

"Let it ring."

"I can't. He always calls when he goes out of town. If I don't answer it he might start wondering why." Another second or two and then "Hello?"

"Just calling to let you and your big dicked friend know that you can go ahead and fuck together for the rest of your lives. I'm taking my "wimpy white ass" out of the picture."

"Oh God, where are you?"

"Right now I'm in the living room, but don't worry, I'm not going to get my shotgun and come up, I'm just going to get the fuck out."

"No honey, don't leave, please don't leave. Stay there and I'll be right down."

"Don't bother Carolyn, I'm going to take my wimpy little white dick and leave."

"No baby, please wait for me. I can explain."

"Maybe you could, but I can't un-hear what you said any more than you can un-say it. Goodbye Carolyn."

I heard her running down the upstairs hallway hollering, "Wait baby, wait" as the front door closed behind me. Then I went into the garage and got a shovel and started taking the windows out of the nigger's car and waited for him to come out and tell the wimpy white guy that he was unhappy about it.

12