Win a Cock Cage, a Contest

Story Info
Enter to win a new cock cage from the Super Chastity Company.
922 words
3.79
25.4k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JrBlueBalls
JrBlueBalls
23 Followers

The following short stories were written as submissions to a contest run by the company that sold my wife our first cock cage. I was excited to write of our experience, until I saw the contest rules that would allow them to use our likenesses in any of the advertising or promotional materials. While we really enjoy their product, I didn't like the contest rules. So, as long times readers of Literotica, I decided to change the company's name, and submit the contest submissions that I wrote to Literotica. They were never submitted to the contest out there. They are for our fellow Literotica readers to enjoy.

***

Dear Super Chastity Company,

I saw your contest to write an essay about your product, where the winner will receive your newest cock cage model. My wife bought me your Model B about a year ago. I have attached Two Entries for your contest.

Sincerely, JrBlueBalls

Submission Number One

When my wife and I first opened the box with the cock cage, it was mysterious to us about how to put it on the penis. We finally got the base ring on, only to have a much handled cock that was super stiff. There was no way to put the small cage part on the full erection sprouting from the base ring. I tried ignoring him while hoping for limpness. With my wife next to me, this wasn't working. Willing him soft wasn't happening with my wife sitting by; Hr face eager to see the penis locked up. Eventually, she hit on the idea of cooling him down with a bag of frozen vegetable. The Peas and Carrots were very cold, and they worked. We had a shrunken penis, that after a struggle, was squished in the cage. It took half an hour to cage him. Once he was caged, my wife was friskily kissing me, and he was soon trying to erect. It hurt more than I expected, but there was no doubt she liked it. After ten minutes in the cage, she let my cock free. It felt so good to be un-caged. Ten minutes in chastity was baby steps.

Now, two years later, she will step into the bathroom to brush her teeth, while telling me to get ready for cunnilingus. I know that means it is time to lock up the cock. Unlike that first year where it took so long to calm him down and put the cage on him. My penis now stays limp while the base ring and the cock cage are installed. Half hour to lock the cock? No way. The family cock can now be locked in two minutes, while she brushes her teeth. Now, by the time she arrives in bed, the cock is caged and I am kneeling ready to pussy lick. My wife has been very impressed by the shift to cunnilingus as our primary form of sex. She also likes to know that our family penis now obediently stays limp and dutifully slips into his cage. She can't say enough to praise your products at Super Chastity Company.

Sincerely,

JrBlueBalls

Submission Number Two

Dear Super Chastity Company,

I saw your contest to write an essay about your product, where the winner will receive your newest cock cage model. My wife bought me your Model B about a year ago.

My wife is female dominant and so fun about it. She had wanted a cock cage for me for a long time. When we finally bought ours, we expected it would hold the penis secure and chaste. I don't think we realized how much it would hurt when my penis tries to erect in the short space the cage allows. Yikes it hurt. Now while some couples use their cage 24-7, my cage has limited use. I am only required to wear it during cunnilingus. Cunnilingus is the main form of sex for my wife and me. She has 95+ percent of our orgasms, and those are with my tongue. When purchased, the cage was just to ensure that during sex, only her vaginal needs would be cared for. The theory being the penis would not be usable, therefore, her vagina could be licked and licked to her heart's content.

From theory, to reality soon followed. I discovered, that while I knelt and provided pussy licking, my cock tried to erect which both pulled painfully on the nuts, and squished the cock with dramatic pinches against the metal bars of it's prison. To say the least, it made having a penis and balls rather uncomfortable to an extreme. On the other side of my face, my wife was experiencing cunnilingus that had a greater urgency. For her, my squished penis and tugged balls were academic problems. What she noticed was my squirming and moaning from pain, helped to build her orgasms to a higher level. We learned the new cock cage quickly fed penis-testicle pain, which created an eager, urgent need on my part for her to have her climaxes. The sooner her climaxes were achieved, the sooner the painful devise would be removed from my cock and balls. As a result of the real world of cunnilingus while caged, my wife was hooked. Now a days, she doesn't initiate sex. She initiates what she calls, "Cage and Cunnilingus". C&C is by far her favorite way to have sex. Thank you Super Chastity Company for bringing an urgency to my performance of oral sex. My wife is a big fan.

Sincerely,

JrBlueBalls

JrBlueBalls
JrBlueBalls
23 Followers