Wind Ch. 01

Story Info
Older man deflowers & trains his 18 year old employee.
1.4k words
4.06
185.3k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina was living in New York City with Jason, a highly successful actor, his wife and their three year old son. The actor's wife was a consultant and traveled frequently for business. Gina was an 18 year old Japanese exchange student from Tokyo. In exchange for room and board, she was expected to help out around the house and act as a nanny to their son Todd.

She was now living with them for over three months. Todd was at his preschool and Jason's wife was off on another business trip. She started dusting the bookshelf in their living room one afternoon when she discovered a shelf of erotic photography books. She put down her duster and took a book of erotic pictures. One after the other, more and more explicit black and white photos assaulted her mind with incredibly beautiful shots of a gorgeous, completely uninhibited French woman being assaulted by all manner of men and items in every part of her body. The photos were artistic, yet visually extremely explicit and Gina found herself fascinated and aroused by their beauty and eroticism. Suddenly Jason came into the room. Flustered, Gina quickly put the book away and moved to another section of the bookshelf to dust.

"Do you like that book, Gina?" Jason asked.

"Yes, I do." She could feel her cheeks blush, and looked down, in shame and embarrassment at being caught.

Jason studied the girl. She was thin, short, an extremely beautiful submissive Oriental girl. She often wore skimpy clothes around their flat in the summer heat, and he had been watching her for some time now. He moved over to her, and put his hand paternally on her shoulder.

"There's no reason to be embarrassed. We all have these feelings, it's natural. Desire is like the wind, it comes and goes, but you must enjoy it when it visits you."

"Yes, sir."

"Would you like to look at the book again?" He took the book down and handed it to her.

She looked at him. He was medium height, older, slightly stocky and athletic, kind looking Jewish man. He was a familiar actor that she had seen before she started working for them in films and on TV. She had developed a crush on him, but of course never said anything. She accepted the book, and he held her gently as she turned the pages. He watched her read it, and as she did, slowly he massaged her shoulders, and asked if this was all right.

"Yes, sir."

"Are you a virgin, Gina?"

"Yes, sir."

"Would you like me to teach you about these things?"

She nodded quickly, her cheeks still red, her hands trembling slightly.

"Why don't you bring the book to the bedroom. I'll meet you there in a minute."

"O.K."

They met in his large, comfortable bedroom a few minutes later. He had lit some candles, and put on some soft jazz. He started by giving her a massage. It felt so good to have his strong hands on her small shoulders!

"Just relax, let me take care of you."

He massaged her shoulders, then moved down to remove her top. Her nipples and breasts were small, erect, she was incredible. He was so lucky to have this beauty under his roof! He could feel his erection straining in his jeans. He would train her to take care of him, since his wife was away so much. But first, he would have to deflower her gently and introduce her into the ways of love.

He gently sucked and licked her tiny breasts, and began fumbling with her shorts.

"Take these off," he said huskily. She complied, and was soon completely naked in front of him. He was astonished at her beauty and submission. "Lie on the bed."

She got on the bed, and he told her to spread her legs. She did, and he gently and tenderly explored between them. She was wet, aroused, and her tiny cunt was tight and very delicious. He gently fingered her, then began to lick her. He was so turned on but he knew to get this beauty under his spell he would have to make her cum hard. He licked and sucked her virginal pussy, which was sweet and tight. She had a light layer of hairs on her pussy and was becoming visibly turned on and breathing hard. He took two fingers and gently pushed her hymen aside. It was tight, very tight, and he wondered if she would be able to accommodate his huge cock. He found her G spot, and licked and sucked her clit as his fingers massaged deep inside her womanhood.

"Cum for me, Gina, it's OK, let yourself go completely."

He continued his gentle but firm assault on her body, and soon felt her orgasm and heard her cries of astonished joy. He felt her pulses deep inside her virginal pussy, and the wetness flood inside her. He licked and gently kissed her there, and knew she was his.

"How did that feel?"

"Great!"

"Have you ever had an orgasm before like that?"

"I touch myself, but nothing like that."

"I can teach you everything, Gina, do you want that?"

"Yes, sir, yes."

"OK, now I'm going to teach you how to orally pleasure a man."

"OK." She recovered, and he took off his clothes and lied on his back. She glanced at his huge cock, and looked away.

"Look at it, Gina, don't be afraid. Take your hands and put them on it like this." He showed her how to hold and rub a cock, and she was a quick study.

"Now put your mouth on it."

She complied, her small Japanese mouth almost too tiny to accommodate his large cock.

"Open your mouth all the way and try to get my cock all the way down your throat. I want you to take all of me inside your mouth."

She struggled to do as he asked, and after a moment of hesitation, opened her mouth and throat as wide as it would go and he pushed further down into her beautiful face.

"Now suck me, up and down, that's right." She sucked him eagerly, he stroked her long black hair which fell elegantly around her as she orally serviced him.

He could feel his orgasm coming close, but he wanted to hold off. He wanted to cum inside her virginal pussy, to claim it as his own.

"That's very good, sweetie, very good. Now lie on your back and spread your legs wide."

She did as she was asked, and he very gently started to massage her breasts and pussy again. She was flooded, wet, and wide open, and he started to enter her tight pussy. It was difficult, she was extremely tight, but he got some lotion and put it all over his cock and her hole and after a brief struggle, soon was inside her. The pain and pleasure of it was unbelievable for her, and she started to cry out with the intensity of it.

He gently started to go deeper, deeper, inch by exquisite inch. At one point he could tell she was in pain, and he said, are you OK? She nodded, good, she was a masochist, as well as an uninhibited beauty! He continued, and started to really pump her gently but thoroughly. She was crying out in pleasure, and he could feel himself start to cum. He fucked her good and hard, it was a tight, exquisite fuck, the first of many, he was certain of it. She came again, despite how tight she was, and then he felt his balls contract and his orgasm start to well up inside him. His cock pulsed and pumped thick loads of cum deep inside her no longer virgin pussy, and they both were flooded with the pleasure and intensity of her deflowering. He finished gently, slowly letting his cock soften inside her, and then it was squeezed out as her pussy resumed its normal size.

When he looked down, there was a little blood on them, but he got a towel and gently washed her off.

"How did that feel?"

"Incredible."

"Are you sore?"

"A little."

"Your body will get more used to me as we go on. I'll give you a rest for a day or so, but you are not to masturbate or touch yourself until we are together, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

He held her as she lay next to him, and they were in heaven.