Wind of Change Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex and Allie get closer, with lots of magical sex!
12.4k words
4.75
8.4k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm kinda sorta back from the dead! Make sure you read Chapter 3 and catch up if you need to! I know the wait has been too long. Hope you enjoy it.

--------

I breathe in deeply as I wake up. The sun on my eyelids forces me to keep them closed as I stretch my arms, unless I want to be blind for the next fifteen minutes. I sit up, rub my eyes, and part them ever-so-slightly to peer around the bed. Allie is already up, the covers thrown over from where she was. Underneath her pillow is still warm, so she couldn't have gone far. I hop out of bed, my weighty package flopping down as I do. Surprisingly, I have no morning wood today. Probably because of the way she drained me last night, I think to myself. My balls are still a little sore. I walk next door to the bathroom, relieve myself, and go into the foyer. I don't bother to put anything on. Knowing me and Allie lately, it might just get taken off in a few minutes anyway. My nose wakes up all of a sudden and detects the sweet smell of bacon, and I follow the source of the draft into the kitchen.

Upon entering, my eyes gaze upon the finest sight a man could see: his woman, in the nude, cooking breakfast, complete with an apron. Allie's tight, callipygian ass bounces slightly as she shifts her weight from foot to foot. Her thigh gap reveals in spotlight her pert, puffy snatch. Her tiny pink doughnut of an asshole creates a gap in her butt cheeks, winking with her movements. As my eyes dance across her surfaces, I can't help but get a chubby. I follow my gaze upward, and watch the wonderful side boob peek from around her back before taking a look at Allie herself. Today she has her ass-length chocolate brown hair up in a large bun on top of her head, so she can cook without worrying about burning it. Allie's cute little ears and pierced, marble-sized earlobes are perched off each side of her head, stealthily observing the sounds of the room. She hums a tune of a song, slightly familiar yet unable to be placed, as she cooks.

Is this my life now? Do I get to live for millennia with this buxom brunette, bowing to my every whim and desire? I definitely would not be opposed to that proposition. I shake it off though; even being past nine, it's too damn early in the morning for me to think big.

Stealthily, I take position behind the island, watching her cook our breakfast buck-ass nude as I survey the kitchen. One large fridge stands next to a similar-sized freezer off in the front-right corner, visible as you walk in. Double ovens with a microwave in between them stand in the middle of cabinets on the left wall. The ovens are stainless steel finished, and the cabinetry is an aquamarine blue. Light gray, heated tile arm the floors. The counter tops are black granite, speckled with splotches and strands of copper and cobalt-colored veins throughout. Two windows off either side of the dual sink provide ample natural lighting. The stove top Allie is working with is toward the back of the kitchen. Many drawers for storing kitchen tools and implements are underneath the counter tops, adding storage fit for a royal chef. Over the island is a wine cabinet, complete with several ornate crystal glasses. Many fine selections of red and white wines are shown off in the rack. A few pans also hang from the overhead cabinet.

After looking over the kitchen thoroughly, I watch as Allie finishes up her bacon. Taking them out of the pan and setting them on a bed of paper towels she had out preemptively, she pats each piece and plates the batch, finally turning around to set it on the island when she notices my voyeurism.

"Good morning, perv," she teases, cracking a pearly smile.

"Hard not to stare when the girl of your wet dreams is cooking naked," I retort playfully.

"Well I would go put some clothes on, but I don't want to miss out on any... opportunities." She bites her bottom lip and glances at my body before continuing on her cooking. I glance again at her ass, which she then shakes for my amusement, and I briefly consider tapping it then and there before I take a piece of maple sugar bacon off the plate and munch into it: perfectly cooked and super sweet.

"I figured you'd be a great cook," I say through a mouthful before smiling at her.

"Well, I am the woman of your every desire."

"Well, don't get a big head about it," I retort playfully. Allie giggles.

She sets her dishes in the sink and grabs a bag of croissants from the pantry (which has been magically stocked, of course). She takes out two, puts a slice of American cheese on each, and toasts them. Allie then puts a folded egg on each, and before handing me mine, piles the maple sugar bacon high.

I reach over the island and give a quick kiss.

"Thank you, babe; this looks wonderful."

She blushes. "I try," she says coyly.

I bite into my croissant. My mouth explodes with flavor and saliva. I shovel in a second bite before I proclaim my love with this sandwich. With food still in my mouth, I attempt to speak.

"This ish the besht shandwish I've evehr had!" I gobble in a third bite, my cheeks puffing out like a squirrel in fall.

After swallowing her bite of her own, she laughs out loud at my display.

I shrug and continue demolishing my sandwich, licking my fingers after a bite.

"Need a drink?" Allie snaps her fingers and two iced coffees appear in front of us. My eyebrows shoot up and I reach for mine. Taking a sip, I taste exactly what I expected my perfect coffee to be. Nothing like eating the perfect breakfast in stark freedom.

"Is this cold brew or French press?" I ponder to Allie in-between bites.

"Yes."

I shoot her a glance and a raised eyebrow, silently begging for an explanation.

"It's cold brew, but steeped in a French press for twelve hours in the fridge, if you must know," she explains, rolling her eyes as she wipes her mouth on a napkin.

"Impressive! You never cease to amaze me, Allie," I proclaim.

I feel her glow with glee from across the island.

We finish breakfast and clean up. Allie is putting her last few dishes in the sink when I take the initiative and slide my hand under her supple derrière, kissing her neck. She leans into my advance and sticks out her ass farther for my fondling. I counter by putting my thumb on her asshole and two fingers in her pussy. I grind my hand up and down, slowly, applying pressure on her g-spot and pressing into her perineum with my knuckles. Allie moans deeply and presses against my hand, grinding against it to further her sensations. Her quim is soaking wet, so much that it drips and drools onto the heated tile beneath us. I use my free hand to grope her tits, taking one of her 28-G melons and palming it firmly before pinching her diamond-hard, pencil-thick nipple. I begin to suckle on her neck, my goal to leave her a damn good hickey to show off when we go out. Her breathing is husky and impatient, desperately wanting real penetration.

I pull my fingers out of her drenched pussy and shove them into her ass; she clenches around me in response, my teases coaxing another low moan out of her. I begin to finger fuck her ass as I pull her lips toward mine to kiss her. At this rate, my ten-inch rod is harder than steel and bobbing in the air with a suddenly bloated sack hanging low beneath it. Allie takes my member into her skilled hands, stroking me lightly to egg me on while we make out. I pick up the pace of my finger fucking, using three and rotating my wrist when I thrust in. She moans into my lips before thrusting her tongue into my mouth. We begin to tongue-kiss while we play with each other. After ten minutes or so, we finally break our union with heavy breaths.

My dick is soaked in my precum, as are her hands. My right hand, however, is covered in her juices, and after she licks her digits clean, I put mine against her lips. She takes them into her hot, wet mouth, suckling gently as her tongue dances around my appendages. Allie moans around my fingers from her taste combining with mine. She smacks her lips as she finishes.

"Damn, I taste good."

She pulls free of my embrace and runs out of the kitchen and onto the balcony in her fully naked glory, a wet trail blazing her path on the floor. I follow suit, dodging puddles of fem-lube to avoid busting my ass, pushing the door to the balcony open with ease. The morning air is cool, clean, and crisp, and the sunlight kisses our skin with warmth. I find Allie sitting down on a barstool, leaning over the bar itself as she spreads her legs. Her holes wink at me, and I watch her juices drip from her snatch. She flips her hair over her shoulder before looking back at me with a slutty look in her eyes. She bites her bottom lip.

Fuck me hard, Alex. She radiates her lust towards me, letting me feel how ready she is.

With pleasure, my love.

I begin by striding up to her and taking her asscheeks into my hands. I give them a few good slaps, putting a slight rosy blush on them while sliding my dick into her crack. I grind my dick against her plump asshole, reaching over to suckle her neck again. She gasps and moans deeply from my efforts. I reach down to her liberally leaking quim and gather a handful of pussy lube before spreading it onto my thick dick. I think about ass fucking her again, but I decide I want another piece of her. I take my dick in one hand and drag the tip down her vulva, hitting her clit as I go. My other hand reaches up and grabs a nipple, pinching and twisting it with pressure.

More sexy noises come from Allie, who can't control her body's responses. Her breathing is fast and husky; she is barely holding on, and I haven't even stuck my dick in her yet. The breeze blows, and her hair flies across her back. I gather it up in the hand that was pinching her tit before I pull her head back. Deciding it's time, I ram my dick all the way into her, hitting her cervix in one thrust.

Allie clenches and squelches around my dick like a vice. She cries out in orgasmic bliss before utterly drenching my balls with her girl cum. It splatters across the hardwood deck, staining it dark with fluid. I gingerly pull outward, watching her tight lips drag on my dick before making a pace out of my thrusts.

Bad girl, you've made a mess, I think to her.

Mmmhh, fuuuuck.. God, I love this dick so much! She whimpers as she thinks to me, still in the throes of her powerful orgasm.

Good. Make it two inches longer. Nothing like spur-of-the-moment wishing.

Uhn, shit... Wish granted! "Oh, fuck!"

Two more inches shoot into her, bouncing off her cervix and interrupting my thrust. Repositioning, I begin to fuck her cunt earnestly, my full balls slapping her clit with each thrust. A solid inch of me stays outside of her hot box when I ram all the way home. She yelps as I start, and I earn more with each thrust. I pull on her hair harder, her head up towards the sky now and pulling her body back towards me, improving my strikes on her pussy. A hot, thick, girl-drool and precum mixture splatters across our thighs on each of my thrusts, giving a wet smacking when we collide. Allie's ass is bouncing on my dick, and her tits are pressed into the bar top, spilling out on either side of her chest. The sight spurs me on, my lust brimming.

"Oohhh, fuck yes! Harder, Alex! Hammer my cunt!"

My gonads begin to supernaturally swell with my load, causing them to hang more and hit harder on her clit. I pick up my pace, battering her groin. I grunt from the effort, turning my speed up to overdrive. I spout a few remarks of my own.

"Uhng, fuck, Allie! I love your tight pussy!"

Her yelps have turned into shrieks, and before long, are miniature screams in their own right. Her ass goes on autopilot and shakes as she orgasms again, drenching me and the floor even further with her viscous fluids. She writhes on my dick, strong muscles flexing under her smooth skin. Allie begins to hyperventilate from the pleasure, her eyes rolling up.

Breathe, babe.

Can't... Too good! Such dick! Much cumming!

I begin to feel something familiar give away within her, and I exploit it. With one strong thrust, I penetrate her womb, the crown of my dick lodged around her forbidden inner ring. This sets off something uncontrollable in me, and my prick instantly explodes. Cum lurches out of my body, engorging my urethra with each shot easily a fluid ounce or two each. I paint her insides white, and quickly begin to pump her up.

Allie is grunting through her clenched teeth in bliss, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. I use my unoccupied hand and cover her mouth, to avoid awaking the students below us. I pull back on her hair, lifting her up off the stool and dropping her further onto my dick. Her thighs go slack as I hold her onto my dick. With each gush of cum, my swollen, grapefruit-sized testicles lurch in between Allie's athletic thighs. A quickly filling womb makes itself known on the surface of her stomach, bulging out on each of my shots. Allie's eyes are now completely rolled back in white, and she is shaking involuntarily with sheer pleasure, drool collecting on her tits below. Likewise, a steady stream of viscous girl cum leaks from her pussy and past my balls, further polishing the deck below. Her belly already looks like she swallowed a volleyball, and is quickly swelling. We stand like this for two more minutes of pure pleasure.

Finally, my orgasm fades. I look down at Allie's stomach, and it looks like she's to term with triplets from how much cum I packed in there. Not to mention, her belly button popped out yet again. I set her down on the deck, squatting slightly from the height difference to keep my dick within her. She comes to, panting as we converse.

"Keep it in there while we get cleaned up, I love seeing you filled with cum."

"Ooohh, my go-ODS..." she gasps, "No... problem with... that... It looks like your best load yet, Alex!" She hums and coos as she rubs her full belly, making the wish. I pull out, and no cum escapes from her steaming pussy besides hers. It's still as tight as a virgin, even after multiple womb-fuckings.

"Let's take the hot tub for a spin, huh?" I suggest.

"With pleasure, my Master."

-----

It has a ring to it: Master. I'm definitely not into dom/sub relationships (I had one of those go as sour as a warhead candy back in high school), but I could get used to being called her master in private. Everything in moderation, as they say.

I climb into the hot tub, and relaxingly warm water hits me as I sink into the bubbling jets. I sigh in relief.

"You were right: now this is a hot tub," I exclaim.

Allie giggles before patting the back of the seat next to her. I shift over, and we cuddle while we let the water wash away the soreness and leftover fluids of our rough morning fuck session.

"I should show you my version of a 'hot tub' when we get the chance," Allie says with a devious look in her eyes.

"I would love to see that, babe."

We spend the rest of the hour talking about a bunch of things, such as our new senses that we got from our bonding (which we never got to do, from all the spontaneous fucking we've been doing), comparing our favorite smells and sounds, and even seeing how far we could go into the horizon with our new sight before we had to blink. Allie even lets me see her absorb my cum, using it from her stuffed womb in some convoluted magical process to make pheromones and other kinky substances for us to use later.

"Why not just wish for these things?" I ask, holding up a glass flask of some pink liquid that, as she explained, would have me hard and spurting jizz instantly if I drank even a drop.

"These are special. A wish would just produce mundane stuff, like cheap retail aphrodisiacs. This is the real deal; only djinn can produce these," she elaborates, filling up two more large flasks with purple and blue liquids before labeling them and taking those and the one in my hand in a puff of white smoke. I scoff, not even knowing where the little shits went. Allie pats her once-again tone middle before grinning at me. We cuddle in the tepid, languid waters of our hot tub for a while.

Finally, it gets to be about one in the afternoon before we get out, towel off, and head inside to get dressed.

Me and Allie set our towels down before she sits on the bed, cross-legged and nude.

"Want to do my braid?" she proposes, looking back at me with the corner of her eye.

"It would be my pleasure, babe," I swoon.

I take position behind her, initially cross-legged as well. We somehow end up with her thighs straddling my flaccid, foot-long dick while I maneuver her hair into a single, long braid. Surprisingly, I don't feel lust as she cradles my groin between hers, but rather content emanating from Allie. I don't even get a stiffy. For the first time this week, no lust is going on; just simple fulfillment of being so intimate with each other. Finally, I finish her braid, and she turns to give me a long, loving kiss.

"Thank you, Alex."

I nod and admire my work before replying. A thick, ass-length crown braid originates from above her temples and swirls over her ears, combining behind her head and centered exactly on her spine. She must've had a magical hand in that part, because I've never done any girl's hair before.

"You're very welcome, my love."

We dismount and begin to pick out clothes. However, feeling a bit hungry from the exertion earlier, I conjure up a lunch plan.

"Man, I'm starving. Wanna get Chinese?" I offer, putting on boxers.

Allie is working on which underwear she wants to wear, seemingly unable to make a decision as she surveys them with a finger on her lips. I peek over at her selection, picking up a black, silk G-string, and she nods, taking it from me.

"Actually, Chinese sounds great! I know a new joint that just opened up across town, and it's supposed to be the best in the state," she explains, sliding her G-string up her thighs and tucking it into her labia. I glance, and my dick throbs. It completely swallows the thin string running into her mound. Allie turns around to go back into her closet, and I see her doughnut-shaped asshole wink at me behind her tight garment. I swallow hard, distract myself with thoughts of my fantasy football lineup for this weekend, and continue sorting out my own outfit in an attempt to curb my libido.

"How far down the road is it? Just curious, is all," I incur, sliding on a pair of corduroy cargo shorts (to which have been magically fitted to me for maximum style and comfort, of course).

Allie is working on her top; a tight, blue, sleeveless tee with our university logo on it and a V-neck that reaches down past her nipples, showing off all of her ample cleavage and barely restraining her jiggling volleyballs of tits. No bra required, as usual with Allie. Faint impressions of her nipples are visible on her shirt.

"Just a few miles, probably a ten minute drive down the highway," she replies casually.

I pick out a black, dry-fitted t-shirt, which shows off my built body quite well, actually. I catch Allie gawking at my chest and arms before she meekly resumes her own business. My newly-acquired superhuman hearing makes out her husky, shuddering breath as her string-clad asshole winks at me again while she's turned.

"Sounds good," I continue. "Just have to hope that we don't run into traffic or have a huge wait."

"A wish would fix all of that for you, Alex. If it needs to be, that is," she bluntly states, looking back at me over her shoulder.

"True, sometimes I forget I can fix problems on a whim now," I comply. Allie then puts on a pair of short, white, jean shorts, which only teases me even more and leaves nothing to the imagination. When she bends over to grab her sandals, she does it by her waist. Her perfect ass and juicy cameltoe is brazenly on display to anyone with a good angle on her. A shift in my pants grabs my attention as I cough at the sight.