Wind of Change Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That might be for the better," she exclaims, "it makes you a better man, trying to fix your own problems. Oh, and I can hear what you're thinking too, you know," she tarts with a smirk.

"Oh, please, you're ogling me, too," I retort.

She takes my hand into hers as we walk out of our dorm, while I lock the door behind us as we go. Today, we take the stairs. Allie goes first, allowing me to see her perfect tits bounce freely all the way down the four-story dorm. Passersby openly gawk at Allie, and I catch a smirk on her face and hard nipples through her shirt as we descend the last flight of stairs. If she liked that, she'll love my plan today.

-----

As Allie and I drive down the freeway with the windows down and radio up, the cool fall breeze acts as a calming caress when paired with the midday sun. A red light stops our journey for a brief moment, letting me gander at the beauty in the seat next to me. Her bangs fall across her aquamarine eyes, now playing hide-and-seek through boughs of brunette. She looks over at me, admiring the way I look at her. I don't speak, but instead broadcast my thoughts telepathically, as to not ruin the moment.

I could so do this all day.

She giggles, and I feel my heart skip a beat from the sound.

What, stare at lil' ole me?

Definitely.

The light goes green, and a horn blares from behind us. I pull my attention away and back to driving; I can continue our telepathic conversation, however. (Thanks again, magic.)

I don't think you realize how much I love you, Allie.

Oh, trust me. I see it every time I look at you, and I love you just as much.

I'm glad we see eye to eye on this matter. Sarcasm for the win. I coax another giggle out of her with that before she retorts.

I'm glad you're glad.

I'm glad that you're glad I'm glad.

Well, I'm glad for that, too.

I'm glad that you're glad I'm glad for you being— ah, what the hell, never mind.

A laugh bursts out of her and makes her double over, and I grin from ear to ear. Every time I can get that bright soul to laugh, it makes my day.

You're such a goofball.

You keep saying that, expecting me to change. I find it hilarious.

Oh, shut up and drive, Alex.

After what turned out to be an exact ten minute drive (I wonder how...), we made it to the restaurant, and tried to find parking. The place is utterly packed, and for what I have planned, I wouldn't have it any other way. We have to park in the lot across from it, but that's fine. A walk allows us to get an idea of what we want to eat and where.

"Let's get a window table; I want to see the valley as we eat," Allie proposes, flipping her bangs over an ear.

"Sounds like a plan. Appetizers?"

"Sure! I could go for some snacks before the main course."

I take that as a queue, and I reach behind her to grope an asscheek. She feigns surprise and fake-scoffs at me, folding her arms across her burgeoning chest, amplifying her boobs and cleavage. I chuckle, reaching for the door and holding it open as we enter the building. Instantly, my nostrils are overtaken with the exotic smell of Chinese cuisine. I take a deep inhale and sigh. It's probably one of my favorite smells, a close second to a certain one made by a certain someone...

Allie and I walk up to the check-in table, but not before having to notice the several parties waiting on tables.

"Welcome! Do you have reservations?" the registrar asks us.

Ahem, now would be the time to cash in on a wish.

Allie nods and speaks up. "Yes, we do. The name should be Alex, for two o'clock. Table for two?"

"Oh, that's new. Yes, of course."

Another waitress takes us back to our table, sets us down with menus, and takes our orders for drinks and appetizers. We both get sweet iced tea.

"Well, nice place, eh?"

"Not bad! Very traditional Chinese feel. The lighting is nice, too."

After a few minutes of chit-chat, receiving our drinks and appetizer, and placing our orders, I take action.

"What would you say if I asked you for a footjob?"

"What, right here? Right now?" she inquires, biting her bottom lip and looking around.

"Give me a second!" she whispers, dashing off into the bathroom.

I wait a minute, and sip on my drink, with my eyes flashing back to the ladies restroom every few seconds.

Everything okay?

Yeah! I said gimme a sec, kay?

I scoff to myself and lean back, making myself comfortable for whatever Allie has in store (which I hope is what I have in mind).

After another quick minute of watching the women's bathroom door, I see it open, but only about halfway, and close without anyone coming through. I raise an eyebrow.

Was that you just then at the door?

No response.

I see a depression form on the seat in front of me, and I quickly recognize that everything is going according to my plan.

I feel pressure on the top of each of my thighs. The two converge to my groin, one on my dick, the other underneath my balls. It starts out as a light massage, but then I see the depression go away, and feel fingers messing with my pants. Allie undoes my zipper, but leaves my pants buttoned, and fishes out my dick through my pants. I feel her lubricate it with some form of liquid (either saliva or pussy juice, can't tell from her), and give it a few strokes to get me hard.

Hey, somebody might see. Make it so that they don't, please.

Done. A drape on the outside edge of the table flows down and obstructs the view underneath the table.

Allie then continues her wordless assault on my dick. I feel her slender hands leave me, only to be replaced by the silky-smooth pads of her feet. They sandwich my dick, top and bottom, and begin with slow, strong thrusts. I whip out my phone and pretend I'm playing on it while she continues.

Her toes tickle the head when she pulls back, alternating between that and taking her two big toes to squeeze it slowly, driving me nuts. I feel even more lubrication add on before she changes position. Her toes wrap around my dick, sandwiching it from the sides now, and she picks up the pace and strength of her thrusts. The heels of her feet gently slap my gonads each time she goes down, earning a throb from them that surges through my dick with a gush of pre. I start hearing little moans from her as she gets off on this as well. Suddenly, the waitress comes back with refills.

"Here you go! Oh, where's the misses?"

Fuck.

"Hah, well, she'll *ah*, she'll be back in a sec," I say as I attempt to dismiss her.

"Bathroom, I take it? I'll go check on her for you!"

She starts toward the women's restroom. Oh shit.

What? That didn't hurt, did it? Let me make it better...

Huh? No, the—Oh, dayum...

Allie is now blowing me under the table, taking my twelve-incher slow and deep. She kisses my pelvis with each pass, trying to suction my dick off of it. I feel the precum get literally slurped out of me with inhuman force. I'm moments from blowing when the waitress returns.

"I don't mean to worry you, sir, but it seems I've found just her clothes at the back of a stall, and she's nowhere to be found. Is she okay?"

I'm trying with all of my strength to keep myself together. Allie's tongue is flicking under my tip, keeping me on the edge as I conversate with the waitress.

"Haha! *ah* Of course! And those can't be her clothes. She's *oh, fuck*, probably back at the truck grabbing something." Allie's tongue has me pulsing on the brink of an orgasmic abyss, slowly and agonizingly tracing under the head while her hand clamps on to my base, overfilling my dick with blood.

"This is really strange... Umm, sir? You're blushing quite hard. And sweating! Are you ill, sir?!" Her genuine concern is driving me nuts. All of a sudden, I feel Allie release her hold on me, only for it to come back in force, keeping my prick and balls trapped at my pelvis in an iron grip. Then what feels like a feather tickles ever-so-slightly under my dick, earning a lurch whenever it makes contact. My eyes cross from being held so long on the plateau of by far my biggest load to date.

"Alright, I'm back! What did I miss?"

Allie walks up, fully clothed in her previous outfit. Indeed, those were someone else's clothes in the restroom, as they don't come close to what Allie is wearing when we walked in. What bothers me more is what the fuck is under the table torturing me.

I struggle to speak.

"H-Hey, Allie. What t-took you so-oh fuck-so long?" I swallow audibly.

The waitress speaks up.

"It seems your partner is ill. Do you need me to call a doctor?"

"No, no! He should be okay, but he does have a rather bad cold. I'm taking good care of him," Allie exclaims joyfully.

With that the waitress departs, seemingly pleased, and Allie sits down. I've got a white-knuckled grip on my seat as I'm being teased into oblivion, unable to fall over the edge of orgasm.

"You kinky *ah* fucking slut..."

Allie giggles. "You haven't seen anything yet, hauss..."

All of a sudden, the feather stops and a hand encapsulates my lubed member. Slow, strong strokes threaten to pull me over the sweet brink, but just as I think I reach it, another force holds me back, the throbbing in my groin in tandem with my heartbeat. I writhe in my seat with the sensation of being edged to hell. Then, its pace picks up. My balls swell with each stroke from being so close yet so far.

"Why.... Wh-why can't I cum?!"

Allie maniacally laughs at my predicament before leaning across the table, her cleavage magnifying as she does so. Then, she whispers.

"I want a big, thick load built up for what I have planned."

I whisper back, "What about just the simple footjob I requested?!"

"I have something much better than a footjob, my dear..."

The phantom hand on my dick stops and lets go, my prick filling out to its peak hardness before I feel another sensation. A pair of labia slide up and down the underside of my dick before I feel a second on top, sandwiching my dick in phantom twat. Precum spurts from my twelve-inch, tortured cock. Allie coos quietly with her eyes closed.

Are you-*Huu*-getting off on this?

Well, who's labia do you think are on your dick?

Mind. Equal. Blown.

You're saying these are your pussy lips grinding on my di-*hii*-ck?

Yup, the two of 'em. Twice the pussy lip, double the pleasure.

Why didn't we do this sooner?!

I didn't feel like it until today. I felt now would be a proper time to escalate our kinks, after all the love we made to get acquainted.

You could just say you're-*Ahh*-a djinn and know such things.

I know many such things.

*Ahg*-Thanks, sarcastic-ass.

You're welcome. Now hush, here comes our food.

What about my-*aghn!*- dick?!

Hush, dweeb!

Our waitress puts our food down, tells us to holler if we need anything, and leaves promptly. I have strangely acclimated to the feeling of being unable to cum. My balls are growing by the minute, and before long I feel I could be immobilized by them, but who cares when you have a djinn to get you out of embarrassing situations. The image of the guy carting his balls around in South Park comes to my mind, and I strain to chuckle out loud before jerking in my seat again with pleasure. I shudder; I can feel Allie's dual, ghostly clits poking out into my dick now, and wet shlicks emanate from underneath me. I dart my eyes around to see if we attract any unwanted attention. Before I get a good read, I feel the ministrations end. I sigh in short-lived relief; Immediately after, I feel a pressure on my cockhead. A ghostly cunt is about to impale itself on my dick.

Oh, fuck. You are one kinky nympho, Allie.

It's my job, after all. She smirks from across the table.

Eat your food, or at least look like it, so we don't attract attention.

Ah, Fuck... alright, I'll try...

As soon as I bring a bite of my food into my mouth, the pressure at the head of my footlong turns into the vice of entering Allie's womb, and my entire dick is engulfed to the base. She coos, and I groan in need.

You're so hard and spastic, it's wonderful... I am loving this! I don't even have to move to orgasm!

Fuck you too, babe... Ugh...

I hear her giggling in her head as she smiles at me.

I'm doing this with love! You can't be mad about that, can you?

No, but you bet your sweet ass I'm gonna complain the who-ohh-le time.

I wouldn't expect any less.

The thrusts begin. It's exactly like Allie has taken a living fleshlight and gone to town on my rod. This is all inside my pants, and horribly chafing my balls. I'm past the edge of my seat with my legs spread as far as I can to help, but no avail.

Can we get rid of my pants somehow? Like, make them disappear, but put a veil over my lower body so that no one sees?

I'll just extend what I have covering under the table, and take away your pants. How's that, you big whiner?

An audible thud resonates from underneath the table, caused by my balls being released from their prison of fabric.

Haaa... Much better... That's good shit right there!

The living toy continues to dominate my dick, squelching quietly and dripping girlcum over my balls, which have begun to bloat obscenely with my seed. I feel myself rising to the crest of orgasm again, but it comes to a screeching halt right on the edge, and won't budge further. I groan in frustration.

Why can't I cum? I need to cum... My balls are getting too big and my brain is melting!

Poor thing. Can't have those weighing you down on the way out! Let me shrink those for you.

On the way out?!

I feel gallons of jizz being compressed and condensed in my nuts, the volume shrinking gradually as the density increases. If there were a scale for how blue my balls could feel, it would've been broken twice by now. They shrink from watermelons to oranges in the span of thirty seconds.

Oww... Jeeeesus, that's a weird feeling. Weirder than you licking my balls from the inside out, that's for certain.

Mmm... Something about you likes it. Your dick is throbbing so hard, Alex.

That's-ah-because your pocket pussy is impaled on it and-nhg-wringing me for all it's-haah-worth.

Haha, it's worth a lot, let me tell you... Ooh that vein hit the right spot...

Nhg... Let me cum, damn you!

Nope! Ahhn... Not until I get my fun in.

I test the density of my new testes with a sigh by reaching a hand down in between bites of my food. My sack is much more roomy without having cubic liters of cum to contain, I think to myself. They actually hang now. Just one of them weighs enough to make me actually flex to lift it, not to mention they throb like crazy from Allie's magic blocking my orgasm. The endorphins now rushing through my brain make me feel as if I overdosed on morphine. It all becomes too much to process as my muscles stop responding, forcing me to stop eating and lay back, dooming me to Allie's sexual torture.

Hnn... It's... it's too much... Allie... I need to cum!...

Ahn... definitely not! I want those big balls backed up with so much cum, I could take a bath in it.

I feel like that's an understatement right now!

Good,-oh fuck-I want to drown in your cum, Alex. I'm going to drive home and keep packing those balls all the way there. I'll carry you up the dorms myself, but you're going to be my cum dispensary today. Oh, God, I'm cumming from just the thought!

Ahgn-Jesus, Allie!

Allie drops her fork and puts her hands up against the table, forcing herself back into the seat while she rides out her orgasm on my weeping dick. The contractions wrack my over engorged prick over and over again, forcing my body to spasm with the contractions of an orgasm, but nothing comes from it except a strong churning from my testicles. It feels like I have to piss like a racehorse at this point. Finally, the ghostly pussy twitches and withdraws from my used and abused penis.

The waitress comes back with the bill, and sees our state of disarray.

"Excuse me, but is everything alright with you two? If you both are ill, you should probably get some rest at home!"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, thank you, ma'am," Allie says with an ominous tone while looking at me.

I am both aroused and afraid.

Allie grins devilishly. I sign the bill with a shaky hand while giving my card to the waitress. She comes back a moment later and thanks us for our business.

Allie, restore some vitality to my muscles and dress me, please; I'm completely worn out.

Well, If I must...

Suddenly, I feel my throbbing headache from the dopamine overdose go away, and my body feels rejuvenated, like after a cold shower. My shorts appear over my legs again. As I stand up, a solid reminder of Allie's teasing makes itself known by the head of my dick poking slightly against the crotch of my shorts, the place where they touch becoming wet with pre. I have to waddle out the door to avoid rubbing my testicles against my legs. Each hair that brushes against them can be felt as my balls pulse and churn with liquid lust. I cherish this small reprieve, and sit down gingerly in the passenger seat of my Bronco. Allie starts the engine, and stares at me through her eyebrows while she buckles up, her brunette braid whipping around as she turns.

"Ready for the ride?" She asks, giggling menacingly.

"As I'll ever be, I suppose," I say, buckling up.

"Well, I hope you didn't have any other plans for the day, because you won't be leaving the dorm until late tomorrow," Allie adds.

"Despite the torture you've subjected me to to far, I have a feeling you'll deliver sooner rather than later."

Allie doesn't say anything after that, and peels out of the parking lot, blazing us down the highway.

-----

I groan as I fall out of Allie's arms, flopping down on the sofa in our dorm room. Every minute of the drive home, Allie tortured me with the extent of her imagination. At one point during a red light, she actually had two fingers on my prostate, my dick completely down her throat with her plush lips vacuuming my base, and two phantom tongues licking and sucking my balls. Then, she stuck a straw down my dick and drank my pre like a smoothie at the next red light. Come to think of it, she did the kinkiest stuff at the red lights. There were also more stoplights than I remember on the way back to the dorm. Needless to say, I'm more pent up than a stallion in the peak of rut.

"Oh, come on, Alex! It was a fifteen minute drive! You can't be exhausted after that, can you?" Allie exclaims, making a pouty face at me while kneeling on the floor next to me, her arms mashing her 28G breasts together. Her bangs fall over her eyes, and her aquamarine eyes stare at me bashfully as I catch my breath.

"I'm not exhausted, babe, my balls just ache. Bad," I say with a twinge of discomfort.

"Well, allow me to... help you with that. Follow me!" she whispers, grabbing my arm and pulling me off the couch, and I waddle behind her lead. She takes me outside, on the balcony. The afternoon sun begins to teeter toward the west, signalling it's descent by making the buildings around the dorms cast ever-growing shadows. Students hurriedly walk to class below. Allie directs me to one of the barstools, and picks up a towel.