Wind of Change Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No peeksies!" she exclaims, blindfolding me before I can protest.

"Bu-",

"Nope! I'll leave you, weak and needy like this, if you do."

"Oh, sweet Jesus, anything but that."

"Then sit there and wait like a good boy!"

"Ugh."

I sit there and wait, hearing Allie rummage around. A plastic sound, followed by liquid flowing out for a good minute or so follows. The plastic sound repeats, and what sounds like a bottle is set down next to me. Then, I hear the sound of clothing being discarded. I feel and hear a puff of smoke, and then the breeze on my bare skin; she's stripped me. I lean back against the bar.

"Finally, time for sweet relief!" I proclaim.

"Not so fast, sugar dick!" Allie retorts. I hang my head back, listening to her toils for a few minutes longer. I have to resist the urge to try to finish myself off, both fearing what Allie would do, and anxiously waiting for the real fun to begin. I do assess my equipment, however; my dick is leaking a steady stream of pre all the way down to the hardwood floors, no doubt pooling there in a viscous pile of arousal. I gently inspect my jewels, surveying for damage. Nothing but two absolute units of testicles, pulsing and throbbing with the Guiness World Record of ejaculations to-be. Fortunately, Allie is ready. She reaches over and strokes me to peak hardness in under ten seconds. She collects a sample of my pre on her finger and tastes it, moaning and smacking her lips sexily.

"I'm ready, Alex."
"Fucking hell. About time."

She discards my blindfold. I am greeted by a goddess.

Allie has let her hair down, her ass-length chocolate hair flowing down over her shoulders to peek out from behind her waist. Her intelligent eyes radiate their supernatural light at me, easily noticeable even in the bright afternoon sun. She's drenched in oil from head to toe, which catches the light beautifully. The sun reveals every curve of her body, accentuating them with rays of light reflecting back at me, dousing me in arousing brilliance.

Allie runs her hands up and down her body, smiling lovingly at me while she caresses her pornstar-perfect breasts and nipples, tracing her ribcage, waist, and hips, teasingly and effortlessly. Her puffy pussy is split by her engorged clit, ready to play. The ludicrously swollen lips threaten to engulf her thigh gap with how aroused she is, made even more evident by the thick stream of grool trailing her swaying hips. She turns around and spreads her legs, bending at the waist and giving me a full view of her sex. Her cute doughnut of a butthole is also swollen with need, pressing against the tone, restrictive buns enclosing them. It winks, and a small drop of lubrication drips out. Thank God for that wish; it makes anal ten times better. Her hands grip and slap her cheeks, playing with them for me. They bounce and ripple with her teasing, playing along with the game and acquiring a slight rosy tone.

Next, Allie's hands trace down and around her legs, to play with her leaking slit. She scoops a stream of grool in her palm and spreads it over her fattened labia, lubricating and giving her actions a slick sound while she plays with her twat. Two fingers spread the lips apart, eventually sliding free and letting them connect again with a quiet clap. It quite literally looks as if she spent the last hour playing with a pussy pump. Following that, she moves to her clit, and proceeds to pinch, rub, and slap it, shaking her hips and ass for each reaction. Then she stops, stands up, and turns to face me again, with a heavy blush and a heaving chest.

"Well? Just going to sit there and jack off, or are you going to take advantage of me?" Allie sports.

"Oh, baby! Say no more," I spout.

I leap off my barstool, my footlong harder than titanium. I stride towards Allie, and my body is doused in a hot oil from her magic. When I reach her, I yank her by her waist, pressing against her. One hand secures her there, to ensure my manhood is directly between our hard, slick bodies. The other hand presses on her from her back, smashing her bountiful chest against my hard pecs. My hand snakes up to the back of her neck, holding as firmly as it can, given the oil, and I press my lips against her plump love-pillows, and give her the hottest french kiss ever conceived by mankind. My tongue dances in between her lips, attacking hers and practically trying to tie itself around it. Allie retaliates by slipping hers past my lips and under my own tongue. Our conjoined saliva starts to drip down our chins, no pang of shame ever occurring to either of us. While the Great War of tongues plays out in our mouths, my hand on her waist slips down and grabs a handful of oiled booty, while I simultaneously grind my dick against her belly in short, slow thrusts, smearing copious amounts of precum over our midsections. I slap and play with her callipygian ass, earning several moans from a highly-sexed Allie. Also, my thoroughly-blued balls are boiling with the largest pent-up load ever.

Somebody call Guinness: we're gonna break a few records tonight.

You just wait, big boy...

We disengage from our passionate make-out. Allie stares into my soul with her aquamarine eyes as she sinks to her knees, sliding her hands down the back of my thighs. She gives me a look like a succubus would at a snack, and pulls my hips forward. My oiled dick slides around her forehead and cheeks, smearing my never-ending stream of pre all over her perfectly sculpted face. Satisfied with my current state, Allie pushes me away and summons a flask of green liquid.

"This won't hurt at all. In fact, it will feel amazing. Trust me," Allie persuades me.

"You hold the reins tonight, Allie. I'm all yours."

"Good. Get ready, my love!"

And with that, Allie pours a half-dollar sized amount of the liquid into her palm, and begins to rub it onto my dick and balls, until it's all absorbed.

"Huh. I don't feel any different," I quip.

"Not yet. You will."

She begins with pulling my dick back onto her face, and sucking my balls into her mouth. And it feels like the gates of hell breathing on my groin. Drool drips out of my mouth as my head falls back in sheer pleasure.

"Ooohhhh, fffuck," I drone.

Uh-huh. And you said what now? Oh, that's right, you're overloaded, and can't speak. Good for the both of us! Now let me love you all night, and you just drool while you take it, m'kay? She giggles, and my balls quiver.

Every touch of her nose, cheeks, or hair on my dick is like a thousand feather's caresses, which causes it to pulse and bob heavily. Even just the air moving from Allie exhaling through her nose is arousing. Allie moans into my gonads as my dick weeps it's salty essence over her face, lubricating her actions and blocking her vision.

Oh, my God, I feel like such a slut, and I love it!

Yeah? Don't mind me, just a puppet in my own head today.

Oh, come on. You can't tell me this isn't fucking amazing.

I mean, yes... but I don't want to admit tha-

Then quit complaining, sugar dick.

Allie gives a long lick from my base to my tip, and pauses. She sticks out her tongue, and changes it before my eyes. It slims down to be thin and long, and then the tip of it morphs into a small point before forking into two, and elongating. Her tongue now looks like a snake's, if the forks had worms on the end of each point. Then, she reels in her tongue, and brings out a purple flask.

"This one I distilled after your first time with me. It's a very special potion. I can't say what it does, but you don't need to worry; you'll find out soon enough," Allie explains.

She removes the top of it and sticks out her tongue, dipping the tips of her forks into it. A slurping sound emanates from the flask, and fluid begins to drain from it. Allie is drawing it into her tongue? What the hell have I gotten myself into...

Allie winks, and withdraws her tongue from the flask, screwing on the cap and returning it to the void with a puff of smoke. She purrs, and guides me to sit down on one of the lawn chairs, my legs outstretched as she takes position between them, ass-up, face-down, tits billowing out under her arms.

"You wouldn't believe how wet I am, Alex. I know exactly what this will do to you, and I can't wait to see how you react. God, my heart is pounding!" She clears her throat.

"Alright... here we go!"

I give a groan in response, fully conscious but still trapped within my overloaded nervous system.

Allie begins by sensually sliding her tongue over the tip of my twelve inch rod. It milks me of my pre, and slickens my entire dick in a thick coating of it before continuing. In an effort to tease me more, Allie takes her tongue and slowly spirals it down my prick, rubbing every surface before tightening around my base, wiggling her ass as she does. Whatever this liquid she put on my groin did, it magnifies any touch substantially. It feels as if a hot rope of taffy is being tied around my dick and is jacking it off, but just... better. Pure bliss radiates from my groin. And then Allie takes me down her throat, slowly, sensually, and blissfully. If I could have cum, I would have, until my reserves ran dry or cum came out the other end of Allie, whichever came first. Alas, all my body does is jerk into Allie's loving embrace on my pulsing cock. I feel the drool cascade down my chin, unable to staunch it's flow with any muscles. Finally, she slowly relinquishes her hold on me to speak.

"Enjoy the preamble? I hope it wasn't too much for you, but if it was, you'd better prepare for this!"

Allie's hands grip my cock at the base, pulling down to expose more shaft than normal. She kisses and sucks at the underside of my cock, letting her forked tongue wrap around and slowly jack off the tip as she gives me a thousand yard stare into my eyes. Allie sharply sucks back in her tongue with a lewd shlick, just to poke it back out and position it at the slit of my prick. It doesn't take much to force it past the barrier, and Allie takes my tip into her mouth as her tongue begins its journey down my urethra. Her mouth and tongue maintain the same pace as they advance toward the base of my dick.

With whatever she applied to me, it feels as if jizz were being squeezed back down my shaft during an orgasm, magnified ten times in pleasure. A long, weak moan escapes my parted lips as my hips flail and jerk on autopilot, causing Allie to wrap her hands around my hips as she works me. The pleasure is mind-breaking, as stars appear into my vision the same time her lips lock around the base of my hulking rod. She swallows, causing the hot walls of her already tight esophagus to constrict and stroke my dick from base to tip, and I feel myself flail again as a wave of pleasure barrages my psyche. Again, she swallows, and I feel her tongue move farther down into my plumbing. Another swallow. Another push. Another wave crashing, crumbling my will, white flashing before my eyes before fading again. A brief thought flashes my mind.

If I died right now, I wouldn't care. I'd die the happiest man to walk the earth.

Oh, don't go all sentimental on me, Alex. You're not even close to dying. But I can sense how good you feel, and it's almost overwhelming. I've got a puddle beneath me already.

Shit, you just... just wait. I'll get you back for this....

Allie swallows again, her throat trying it's best to act like a cock milker, but her spells and tongue block me from ever reaching that prized finale. My testicles quake with the strength of a thousand loads, but no substance releases. I feel pressure throughout my groin, but I have no way of telling what is going on.

What is actually going on, however, is Allie's tongue making it's way towards Alex's prostate and bladder. Allie does some remodeling with a wish, and suddenly Alex's endocrine system produces seminal fluid with any and all liquid wastes, his bladder repurposed for storing excess seminal fluid to dispose of through arousal and orgasm. Another wish redesigns Alex's colon, and substitutes the new endocrine system for all solids, building proteins for semen using pure atomic reconstruction from molecules left behind after digestion. These (completely sanitary, I assure you) proteins are rerouted to the testicles through the bloodstream, spiking his sperm count dramatically. Every waste from Alex's body is now making cum, and a lot of it.

Finally, Allie's tongue gets to work. She draws forth a few drops of the purple liquid she's been storing inside her tongue and rubs it along Alex's prostate to rebuild it for her lewd needs. While his prostate undergoes her secret changes, she continues through his vas deferens, to where it forks off into each testicle. Here, she uses her forked tongue to snake through each tube to their respective testi, where she pumps out the rest of the purple fluid in earnest, filling all excess volume within Alex's testicles. Then, Allie's tongue gives a loving caress, and retreats back to his prostate, where we pick back up with Alex.

I feel heat within me, and then great spasms as Allie works her tongue throughout my anatomy. Next, my balls go heavy, and then spasm there, too. Allie constricts her throat again and swallows, drawing my attention back to my dick in her hot, wet throat. More spasms wrack my groin. Then, Allie's tongue ripples down my cumslit, caressing me from the inside. I am on the brink of being driven mad with the need to cum. My limp fingers twitch, as do my toes. My body is weakly and subconsciously jerking my hips up into Allie's mouth in an attempt to gain more pleasure to crest that peak, not responding to my pleas to rest. Allie just hums and flicks my prostate with her demonic tongue, torturing me even more. Finally, Allie retreats from my depths, pulling her tongue out and sitting up.

"Alrighty! Now time for the fun part!" She giggles manically, helping me to my feet. My legs feel like noodles, and I can barely grip her hand as she guides me to the hot tub.

"Okay! Time to get some strength back in those legs. Drink this for me," she states, whipping out a flask filled with blue liquid.

Oh, come on, Allie. I'm done playing Alice in Wonderland.

"Jeez Louise, you act like you're a cripple. It's for stamina; no pervy ingredients or side effects. Drink up so I don't have to hold you," she quips.

Fine.

Allie brings the flask up to my lips, and tips back a finger of the solution. I feel my muscles come back from their slumber one by one, as the solution traces its way to my stomach. Within the minute, I have the strength to stand and speak. I wipe the drool off my chin with a towel.

"I'll have you know you owe me big-fucking-time, young lady," I begin.

"Pipe down, I don't owe you anything... yet, that is!" she chirps, taking off the cover of the hot tub, and grabbing a stool.

"Ok, I'll need you to stand on this stool, and don't fall over," Allie directs.

"A stool, huh? What kind of position will this be?" I ask.

"Not one for fucking, that's for sure! I'll be down here," she explains, climbing into the hot tub.

"What? I don't get to flood your womb with my seed today? No preggers for Allie?" I tease.

"Trust me, this will be way better than being filled to term with your jizz, Alex! Now, hold on. The changes should kick in soon," she exclaims.

"Changes? Allie, what did you do while you were in there?"

"Oh, you'll see... You'll love it, too."

"Oh, boy."

Allie is flush with anticipation in whatever is on the way. She's spread-eagled in the seats of the hot tub (which is strangely empty, might I add), shoving three fingers up her weeping snatch and one hand groping and tweaking a nipple. She smiles and moans at me, teasing me for the umpteenth time today. I interject her self-loving with a question.

"Can I at least jerk off, or something? I think I'm losing my stiffy finally."

"Nope! Actually, this is all going according to plan. It won't be long now! Oh, I can't wait!"

Allie speeds up her frigging, practically fisting herself now as she toys with her ass now. My prick engorges at the sight, reaching peak hardness faster than I realize. Soon, I feel a tightness building in my groin.

"I think I feel something..."

"Ahh, yes! It worked! Uhn, yeah, I can't wait for all that cum..."

"What now?!"

A jerk interrupts my thought process. My gonads swell out to the size of grapefruits, and I feel them radiating heat. Pre begins to leak in earnest out of my dick, splattering on the floor of the hot tub, the pre so hot that steam rises off of it. I rest my hands behind my back, sticking out my hips and spreading my legs as far as I can on the stool without falling off. More blissful spasms barrage my groin, and more pre leaks out. With each spasm, I feel my balls tighten, and more pre stream out, almost like an orgasm in itself each time. I groan in relishment of the thought of release. My dick lurches and bobs with the beating of my heart, drizzling my pre over the floor of the hot tub in random patterns. Allie is becoming hyper for my impending release.

"Fuck yeah, Alex! You feel all that cum boiling in your balls? All that sweet jizz just waiting to come out like a firehose? God, I wish I had a dick to feel that myself! Cum for me, Alex! Fill up this hot tub with me in it!"

Every time Allie says 'cum', I feel my balls grow hotter and heavier, rolling with my load. I feel my body giving in to its primal need.

"Cum for your djinn, Alex!"

"Cum harder than you've ever cum!"

"Shoot your fucking jizz all over my nubile body! I want to swim in it!"

"CUM!"

That did it. Brain-cleaving pleasure explodes from my nethers, and I throw my head back with a primal roar. I feel my insides clench and spasm, my internal plumbing filling and mixing sperm and seminal fluid at impossible rates. Everything combines in my prostate, and it flexes. Steaming hot semen shoots out of my dick, blasting Allie in the face with a thick, viscous, pure-white visage. She shouts out a cry of bliss, and a string of whorish moans afterward. Another rod of cum explodes out of my prick within the same second, dousing her chest. A third, followed by a fourth, fifth, and sixth coat her from head to toe in steaming jizz. My body goes on autopilot as the day's frustrations and teasings are released in record speed and quantity, easily a pint worth or more with each 'rope' of cum. I fire off over and over, the pressure within unrelenting, the orgasm itself unending. I peer through my orgasmic haze to see the bottom of the hot tub filling with jizz. A heady, masculine aroma wafts up and away from it, aided by the steam rolling off. My dick is literally a hot, hard rod of cum-shooting power. I feel like I could snipe a co-ed in the back of the head how forceful each shot is. Ejaculation after ejaculation wracks my body, my balls producing an infinite load, literally jumping in their sac with each ejection of baby batter.

Allie is coated in a thick, liberal layer of my spunk all over body, her hair even matted down with cum. She writhes in the bottom of the hot tub, bathing in the stuff, which has risen up to her thighs as she lays down. Orgasm after hot, messy orgasm causes her to swallow my seed every time she opens her mouth to moan, driving her bliss higher. Her squirt mixes in with my semen, making it slightly sweeter to her taste with every orgasm. I continue my forced impersonation of a cum fountain, hosing down Allie again and again with my steamy, alabaster love. My muscles flex with each spasm, and sweat pours down my chest and back from the exertion. My vision is still blurry and full of stars as the lewd scene continues on.