Wind of Change Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

After a good half hour of cum pumping, I can discern that the hot tub is over half full with my essence. Allie awakens somewhat from her haze after she slips under the surface of it, and stands up, coughing. Excess jizz streams down her body, splashing back down to mix and reheat with the rest around her knees. She wipes off her eyes with a towel nearby, and looks around at me. My dick is still rock hard and the head has gained a purple hue from my endless orgasm (the intensity of which, by the way, hasn't diminished a bit).

"Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Look at all this jizz! Fuck, it's like my own personal cum bath! And you're still going?!" Allie exclaims.

I groan, and reach out telepathically. Yep.

"Shh, there, there, babe. It'll be over just as soon as this hot tub is filled to the brim! Let me help you out there."

Allie wades over, her tan lines obscured behind a thick deluge of cum and pheromones. She holds her hand out, collecting a fresh shot of cum from my cock, and douses it with it. Then, she wraps both hands around my base and slowly jerks me off. The slowly diminishing pressure within me resurges back to pre-orgasm, and my urethra dilates with the pressure. I buck my hips within her grip, groaning. Cum is, without a doubt, the best lube on the planet. Nothing can come close to it's consistency.

Could a guy get an actual chair? I ask weakly, my legs burning with effort of holding myself on the stool.

"Oh! Yeah, I got you. Sorry." The comfiest bean bag you could imagine materializes below me, and I slowly sink into it, my balls tensing when they make contact.

"Mmm. I think I like it better like this. I could just..."

Allie reaches over and locks her mouth on the tip, drinking my seed from the source and over-stimulating my sensitive head. Audible gulps, followed by moans, come from Allie as she swallows pint after pint of my love juice. After a few more seconds, she disconnects with a pop and lets my seed resume it's filling of the hot tub.

"I could do that all day long. That potion makes it sooo tasty," Allie exclaims.

Says you! This is too much good feeling... too long...

I've felt dazed for the past twenty minutes or so, and it's only getting worse.

"Oh, my poor baby! You've gone all mushy up there, haven't you?

Nngh... not yet... but getting there, yeah... How much longer? I force myself to use some willpower into coherent thoughts, but that's a luxury I'm running out of. This potion was way too potent. I wonder how this would work on Allie... the thought intensifies my everlasting orgasm, bringing my focus to the present.

"Hmm... well, you've gotten it up to my hips when I stand, so I'd say about ten more minutes and we can relax in about four feet of your hard work, babe!

Four feet of jizz. Christ, that's a lot. I wrench open one eye and take a look myself. A pink haze blocks most of my peripheral vision, and everything else is tinted pink, but I can make out a petite mass covered in and standing in about three feet of my deluge trapped within the hottub. Then there's the sperm fountain at my pelvis, a foot long and covered in angry veins, not to mention jizz, that demands a rest. Allie notices my stare.

"Oh, right, I was helping! I'll get back to that," she says with what I think is a smirk, because I can't see shit under her jizz facial.

A hole opens up in the beanbag below my burgeoning testicles, and they drop with a jolt. Then, I feel warm hands caressing my sensitive sack, egging on my orgasm. I feel the beanbag slowly constrict around the base of my sack, amplifying the feelings below.

Ahhh... wow, that feels good... Yeah, that spot there... nnng, shit.... Feel good... don't stop... much cum....

Lance after lance. Gallon after gallon. Baby-batter pumps out of a magical reservoir in my nuts, and Allie is hitting all the right spots to make it bigger. My prostate is practically a second heart, built for pumping out semen at unnatural rates. After what had seemed like a thousand years, but in reality, only took under an hour, the hot tub was full of steaming jism.

With a flash, my orgasm stopped, and I exhaled deeply. My entire reproductive system gave a few more spasms of cum, a fraction of what I had been outputting earlier, and finally was given a reprieve. Allie stopped sucking my balls, and kissed each one for a final time. She stood up, snapped away all the jizz coating her body, helped me off the chair, and held a pill in front of my mouth. I looked at her quizzically.

"If... you think... I'm taking that... you are crazy," I said in between huffs.

"Relax, dude. It's not anything mean or dirty, it's to help you recover. Look, I'll take one first." She downs it, and looks at me. Then she doubles over and moans like a cheap whore.

And then she laughs on the way back up.

"Just kidding! But see, nothing. I feel twice as better though."

I still stare at her.

"Oh, just take it! It's ambrosia. You know, from the Greek legends? Healing properties and all that?"

"Sure, I'll take one, then." That got my attention.

One pill down the hatch, and my strength returns. I give a sigh of relief, and watch as my overworked prick returns to normal color.

"That's a relief," I remark.

"You'd think the second mortal to try ambrosia would be more thankful."

"Third, and yes, I am thankful."

"Ah, that one guy didn't count, he was an asshole. Trust me, I knew him. I cringe just thinking about him, that simp... Just get in the tub!"

"Yeah, yeah."

Finally out of my stupor, I take a good look at my handiwork. It's actually mesmerising in a way. Swirls of off-white mix with higher values of white, and form a beautiful, shifting marble as it churns. It almost looks mythical. And then, Allie turns on the jets of the hot tub, and they race over one another with speed and life, mixing to form a healthy froth over the top layer.

"Mmm... looks delicious! C'mon, let's jump in!" Allie pleads.

I walk up the step ladder and slide in. After all, it's not the most daring thing I've ever done. Allie's tongued my balls twice, for Christ's sake. It's hotter than I imagined (probably because it's going through the heating element of the hot tub, keeping it that way), and also much thicker, almost like I'm wading through hot honey. Allie sinks in up to her chin, blows cum-bubbles at me, and then giggles.

"Isn't this amazing? A whole tub full of it! This has to be, what... three hundred gallons, at least?"

"It's a lot. I do admit, it feels very nice, even if it kinda weirds me out. Can't get this at a spa!" We laugh.

We cuddle and relax for a while, enjoying the view of the city's skyline, and each other's company. The jets do wonders for my back, which even after that pill, was still a bit sore from being frozen with pleasure.

Soon, my mind wanders off. I think about how lucky these past few weeks have been, and wonder what my life will become. I wonder what I'll be able to do with the power I have lying in my arms. How I can use it. How I should use it. Her, I correct myself. And not use... cherish. A gift like this... it's unheard of. Allie should be more to me than a simple tool, or an item of power. Allie is more to me than I could've ever thought about someone. Every fiber of my being glows when I'm around her. I couldn't bear the thought of something happening to her, or me. She feels just the same about me, I realize. It's at this moment, sitting four feet deep in my own cum, cuddling the love of my life, that I mentally vowed to myself that I would protect the both of us with every ounce of strength I have to give, until I die. Allie seemed to realize this right after I finished, as her eyes glowed her supernatural aquamarine, and she looked at me while holding her mouth slightly agape.

"Did you just... did you just do what I think you did?"

"I think so..?" I say quizzically, not comprehending at all.

"You made an Oath. I know you did. That's the only way that I can see it."

"...See what...?" I look up.

A giant beam of light, originating on the horizon, lights up the dusk, evening sky.



Aaand commence story plot! I figure since it's been a while (life hits hard man) that I would finally publish this, with more sex than before, and maybe get back into the swing of things. This has been the culmination of the past two (three? idk) years of what I could write, so I hope you enjoyed it. Look for Chapter 5 coming out sometime before the New Year, if my brain can handle it. Stay safe with 'Rona out there, and leave and criticisms and comments down below! I have a few new tricks up my sleeve for the next chapter, and I'll add pretty much anything you guys want to see out of our legendary couple. Until next time!