Wind of Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Oh yes," she cried, her voice dripping with desire, the pulsing invitation between her legs and the smell of sex increasing stimulus, his eager fingers pulling the swollen lips apart, two fingers sliding seamlessly inside her inner heat, followed by a third and then a forth, fisting and sliding, pushing in and pulling out, groaning out her pleasure through gritted teeth, thrusting and jerking, thrashing her body from side to side and tightening her legs, moans and groans growing into an onslaught of verbal persuasion, an urgent and euphoric cry signalling an impending climax.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me?"

A responsive gesture of urgency, a coital statement of intimate engagement, reaching up and lifting her back into the water, holding her thighs and lifting her legs, wrapping them around his waist and digging her heels into his buttocks, draping her arms around his neck and gripping his back, breathing in short gasps as he eased inside her body, a soft whimpering cry hissing between tight lips, the gruesome length stretching and filling her tight opening, exposing her body to an unfamiliar but pleasurable torture.

A hesitant pause, a breathless sigh and a deep intake of breath, releasing her grip and regaining her composure, a smile of reassurance, an intimate gesture of suggestion, joining together in a seductive union of momentum, the pace gathering speed, moving his hips and flexing his buttocks, in and out, back and forth, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, lifting and lowering, penetrating her inner depths, the physical connection of two people fucking in a frenzied display of coital conviction.

The heat of passion inflaming the flow of desire, the pleading voice of a wanting woman echoing inside the enclosure, her whispered cries and soft moans of encouragement getting louder and louder, more frantic and demanding, her dignity fading by the second, her use of the spirited language, shameful but nevertheless invigorating.

"Fuck me....Fuck me....Make me come."

An impulsive gesture of movement, shuffling unsteadily on his feet, his legs almost buckling beneath him, his arms aching under her weight, a necessary adjustment of intimate connection, easing the meaty flesh from her body, lowering her legs to the tiled floor and turning her around, her hands gripping the edge of the pool, leaning forward and opening her legs, the invading force finding its way in, stretching her entrance and filling her body, bruising her inner walls with an unforgiving force.

The burning heat of two sex organs joining together in carnal union, a lustful and physical exchange of give and take, an intimate engagement of two people lost in the heat of passion, swimming in a sea hormonal chaos, groaning out their pleasure, banging each other with merciless and uncompromising conviction, in and out, pushing and pulling, entering and retreating, faster and faster, harder and harder, a tsunami of waves crashing against the side of the pool, two lovers surfing in the blue waters of paradise, riding the waves of a perfect storm, soft breathless cries echoing inside the enclosure, waves of euphoric contractions chasing climax, sexual fluids oozing from an aching vulva, flooding inside her body in a sea of sensational bliss.

I'm coming....Fucking hell....I'm coming....I'm coming....Oh. Fuck....Oh. Ohh....Ahhhhhhh!"

The force of an earthquake exploded inside her vulva, an all-consuming release, a heavenly body locked in a sustained outpouring of euphoric tides, a surge of electrical charges pulsing in a turbulent whirlpool of pleasure, the surrender of fulfilment, a bruised and limp body basking in the aftermath of coital harmony, wishing the euphoric waves would never end.

12