Window 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

My bottom had barely touched the seat when I popped back up again. I went to the table and retrieved the remote control before resuming my seat. It took me a few minutes to regain my composure but I was so eager to take the next step I pushed the button to open the drapes.

Nothing happened! I pushed it several times but the drapes didn't part! How typical, I finally got up the nerve to take that next step and I had an equipment malfunction? I could feel my nipples under the robe, under the teddy, and they were hard as cherry pits in anticipation. I stood to see if I could manually open the drapes when I noticed a small computer monitor facing me and out of sight from the sidewalk. It was blinking at me as the message said,

YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO OPEN THE DRAPERIES W/O FIRST DIMMING THE LIGHTS. CONTINUE? Y/N

'Oh my God!' I had almost opened the drapes and let every man with a hard on and some cash see me and come in to jump my bones!

To say that I was in a state of panic was way into the realm of understatement. I pressed the N button and I could feel my heart rate begin to moderate. As my brain cleared I began to realize that even if the drapes had opened I still had the long robe covering everything. Taking advantage of my moment of lucidity I dimmed the lights all the way to darkness and opened the drapes. There was no crowd surrounding my window, no standing ovation, in fact everything was momentously... ordinary.

I had chosen to ignore the multiple things which would belie any aggressive conduct on the part of the pedestrian public such as the floor length robe and the blackened room. But I couldn't help but think 'These people should know, they should sense that beyond that darkened window was a nearly naked eighteen-year-old virgin who was almost ready to be plucked from the tree of chastity.'

Then I saw him. There was a man on the opposite curb wearing a grey herringbone suit, black topcoat and glasses, and a well worn fedora pulled down to partially obstruct his face. I could immediately tell he was staring at me! I didn't know if it was the angle at which he'd held his head or what it was that I felt but it absolutely seemed that he was staring straight at me. I quickly closed the drapes and practically sprinted down the hall.

"Helene are you absolutely sure that they can't see into a darkened window?"

She looked straight at me and said, without a trace of her usual humor, "I'm absolutely sure with no possibility of error. The sheet glass used in the windows even has a tinted coating on it so that any ambient light won't reflect back out. Why do you ask?"

"There was a man on the sidewalk who I could swear was looking straight at me."

Helena laughed. "Oh that! It's not exactly a State secret that new girls will frequently use a darkened Window to gain confidence before their 'Coming Out' debut. So fairly frequently men will begin staring at an empty Window in the hopes that he can ingratiate himself with a 'new' girl. Trust me. If they're staring directly at you it's because they remember the layout of the furniture from the last time that Window was occupied. She reached out and took both my hands which she raised to her lips. She kissed my fingertips. She looked into my eyes and it seemed like she had traveled into my soul. "They won't be able to see you, ever, unless you give them that right."

I went back to my Window, thought about resuming my seat my hands poised to open my robe, but instead dressed and went home. When I left the building I looked across the street but Mr. Fedora must have passed on to another window. As I walked the city streets I realized that all of the anxiety I'd felt the previous night was gone. Somehow in those last hundred seconds talking with Helene I'd crossed my personal Rubicon. I more or less knew how this entire drama was going to play itself out and I was content with that.

When I got home I found Bill watching an old black & white movie. It took me only a second to recognize Key Largo. I took off my jacket and boots and plopped myself down on the sofa, still amazed after all these years that Edward G.'s lips could look like that in those days before collagen injections. I stole some popcorn from Bill's bowl and swung my bare feet up into his lap. "I've been walking until I dropped brother; could you, pretty please, rub my tired feet?"

It seemed I couldn't distract him from Bogie and Bacall but at least without saying a word or looking my way he reached for my feet and began giving me what seemed to me like a very professional foot massage.

I slept like a log that night.

I'd been getting up earlier lately. Up until this trip to Amsterdam I'd always been a typical sleep-till-noon and wake up grumpy kind of teen but I'd found that the early end of the day was actually kind of cool. I went down to the kitchen to cook breakfast only to find Bill almost finished. He looked up.

"Good! I was just trying to figure out how I could get you up and not let the brandy boil off."

"Brandy for breakfast? What are you making?"

"I decided to put our little battle of breakfast one-upmanship finally to rest by producing something un-toppable. Hence for your morning repast I've prepared for your consideration: Kona coffee, the juice of choice mangoes, fresh brook trout almandine, and Bananas Foster." As he completed his list he tossed a match in the brandy and the bananas began to glow with a yellow-blue flame.

I had worn just a Derek Jeter jersey to bed last night so when I plopped into the chair my bottom reminded me of my panty-less state. I didn't really care. Breakfast was awesome!

"Em?"

Between bites of the trout I managed a quick "ummm?"

"Could you make me a promise? Ever since our 'Night at the Opera' I've been confronted with the inescapable reality that my sister's grown herself a set of magnificent tits. If, and only if, you ever decide to do a nude photo shoot... let me be the photographer?"

I kept eating as I considered what my answer should be. Bill didn't know it yet but this had already been a week for momentous decisions on my part so a little thing like letting my picture be taken (something I already enjoyed) only without any clothes didn't seem very farfetched.

"Okay, I honestly hadn't thought of it but it might be fun. I already know you're a pretty decent photographer so why not? Think about it and let me know the where and when of it and I'm in!"

My brother and I smiled at each other, high fived each other and he left for work.

At five thirty I left for the Quarter. When I entered I nodded to Helene and went back to Window 7. The teddy and robe were draped on the sofa so I dimmed the lights off, opened the drapes and slowly took off all my clothes. After a few minutes of standing nude in the darkness I reached for the teddy and robe and slipped them on. Mr. Fedora was back and once again it seemed like he was staring directly at me. Even though I knew this wasn't possible I locked eyes with him, opened my robe and lowered my left hand between my legs and began to rub. I was already quite wet so in not that many minutes I began thrashing around and whimpering. At that point Mr. F reached into his pocket and was unashamedly rubbing himself, seemingly in time to my own strokes.

This just wouldn't do. He couldn't see me so my mind was just fabricating sexual fantasies. I was as ready as I'd ever be but I just couldn't bring myself to raising the lights. My finger had been poised over the rheostat for at least five minutes but I couldn't take that final step. I closed the drapes, brought up the lights and left my window to walk down the hall barefoot. Half way down the hall I passed another girl with a client headed for a bedroom. The direction of his gaze reminded me that I hadn't bothered to retie the robe. He was fixed on the jiggle of my breasts scarcely concealed behind the fabric of the translucent teddy. I rather enjoyed it and smiled back at the client.

Helene looked up as I approached. I got to the point quickly. "Helene I'm as ready as I'll ever be but I need a little help taking the last few steps. I thought for a while I might have been intimidated by the stories of the pain when a girl losses her cherry but at this point I just don't care. Could you help me, please?"

"If I'd known you were a virgin I'd have gotten the word out to a select group of clients who routinely pay handsomely to deflower virgins but since the extra cash isn't relevant to you I won't worry about it either. Let's go back to your Window."

With the drapes closed I removed the robe and stood before my new boss. She asked, "You're quite a bit taller than my average girl. Does it matter to you that your pussy's lips are exposed below the hemline?"

"Not at all."

She continued looking. "I'm pleased to see that my suspicions are confirmed. That first day with you I brought you the teddy instead of a frilly bra and panty set because I thought a bra would only detract from those magnificent tits. I was right."

I smiled and said, "That's the second time today someone's called them 'magnificent'. I guess it must be true!"

Helene excused herself from the room and quickly returned with a pair of black open toed pumps with five inch heels. "Can you handle these?"

I answered honestly, "I don't know since I've never tried. I'm five foot nine!"

"The barefoot look doesn't work for you, it's too bucolic, too Town and Country."

I slipped them on and was able to rise while holding onto the chair. I quickly became acclimated and was soon strolling the room like I'd worn them forever. I smiled as I said, "It really is high up here isn't it?"

"You look perfect Emily. Shall we?" She held the remote in her hand.

"Let's go for it. Should I stand or sit?"

"Stand boldly facing the glass with your legs and pussy lips parted and your fists on your hips. Make it sort of Linda Carter Wonder Womanesque. After all, you're as tall as an Amazon!"

"I only asked because I'm not sure how long I can hold this pose, standing in these heels."

Helene laughed as she slipped out the door and into the hallway. "Don't worry Emily. I have a feeling you'll be able to remove the shoes and teddy and lie down very soon." The last thing Helene did before closing the door was to hit the switch and raise the lights to full brightness.

It took only a split second for my eyes to adjust. What followed was like a one act play on steroids. A man in Danish horned rim glasses headed from left to right, away from the door to the club, paused, drank in the sight of my pussy before moving on. Mr. Fedora left his station and began to cross the street toward me. A third man with wild orange-red hair was headed from right to left when he paused and began staring at my tits. I turned a quarter turn to the left so he could see them better. Just as he resumed walking I noticed that Mr. Hornrim had reversed course and was also headed toward the left. Mr. Fedora also changed course and rather than head toward me he was now angling off to the left toward the door to the club. It seemed the Act was suddenly over since the street now appeared deserted. I was surprised when the door opened and Helene came in to close the drapes with her clicker. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it? Do your feet hurt?"

I reminded myself to breathe, "No I'm fine. What happened?"

"I timed it. Your drapes were open for 51 seconds before I was dealing with three gentlemen who wanted to pay to spend time in your bed. After the first one paid I told the other two you'd be tied up for a while but they both chose to wait." She took my hand and led me into the hallway. Mr. Hornrim had apparently arrived at the door first.

"Emily this is Stellan, Stellan Emily. Now if you'd both follow me."

She led us into a bedroom where I sat on the bed and removed my shoes. While he was undressing Stellan said something in Dutch I didn't understand so he just pointed at my teddy and said "Off please?"

I reached for the hem and pulled the garment over my head. He immediately began running his hands over my body. He became transfixed by my breasts. He caressed them, kissed them and took each nipple into his lips before discovering that I was dripping wet between my legs. To Stellan this wetness apparently indicated that a minimum of foreplay was needed so he soon donned a condom and began rubbing his dick up and down over my pussy's lips. My entire world seemed to enter a state of slow motion as the head popped into me followed by its six inch body slowly stimulating my vaginal walls.

A sudden thrust later and my virginity was but a distant memory. I decided to follow my brother's advice and turn this session into as much fun as I could make it. I raised my legs and locked my ankles around his waist as my arms encircled his shoulders. After my third orgasm with Stellan I decided I'd been successful.

After Stellan left I assumed I would be changing rooms before meeting my next client so I went into the bathroom to clean up. I slipped my teddy and shoes back on and strutted back out into the hall just in time to see Helene leading Mr. Red into a bedroom across the hall. "Well it appears our timing is perfect, Ivan, here's Emily now. Isn't she just lovely?"

Ivan smiled as he answered, "Yes, I noticed."

As the door to our boudoir closed Ivan took me in his arms and kissed me with a measure of tenderness and affection which rather surprised me. Still wrapped in each other's arms he sat back onto the bed and pulled me down on top of him. I slowly brought my knees up on either side of him and raised myself into a sitting position as I straddled his pelvis. Our eyes were locked as I crossed my arms and slowly pulled the teddy up over my head and tossed it on the floor.

Once again I was reminded what a formidable weapon I possessed as Ivan became motionless, swept up by the grandeur of my bare breasts. He just stared at them for what seemed to me an eternity of time but was probably only ten seconds before reaching up and forming his hands into a new bra for me. I supposed that in terms of a sex clock ten seconds does constitute an eternity. I closed my eyes as his fingers rolled my nipples into .32 caliber bullets.

I reached between my legs and unbuckled Ivan's belt as his hands went to the buttons on his shirt. When we'd gotten him undressed Ivan grabbed my hips and positioned my pussy over his lips which began licking the entire area from my navel to my butt hole. Each time he passed over it he paused so his tongue could explore and stimulate my clit. My silly brain flashed on Star Trek's intro line 'to go where no man has ever gone before'. I was in ecstasy as my orgasm flooded his face with my ejaculate.

I found myself getting progressively fascinated by the throbbing male member before me. I had given Kenny head as well as four other boys years before but this one seemed somehow special. I began kissing it from its base on up to the engorged head which I finally took into my mouth. I then contented myself sucking my new pop as my tongue bathed it in my saliva. I was rapidly becoming confused as I wanted this stick of meat, this cock, to be the focus of my entire being yet it was getting increasingly hard to focus on anything because of what he was doing to me down there. There was no place for me to hide, no way to escape that tongue, those fingers on my ass, gravity and the weight of my hips and thighs were conspiring against me. After hitting my g-spot with his index and forefinger he thrust the two dripping fingers into my anus. I raked my long nails from his neck to his chest.

With the achievement of every plateau of intense feeling came the inescapable knowledge that my vagina desperately needed a cock. I pushed myself up onto my knees so I could spin around and kiss him. Between kisses I panted, "Please fuck me, please fuck me, , please fuck me! .

If it weren't for Ivan's presence of mind I would have broken the strongest of the house rules and let him ride me bareback. It wasn't so much that I wanted to, I'd just forgotten. He rolled the condom on with no assistance from me but once it was sheathed I grabbed his cock and pushed the head into me. My hips began thrusting before his did and between his left thumb and the four fingers of my left hand my clit was getting everything it could handle. I had been sure that we climaxed together but a very small part of my brain wondered how Ivan's dick could remain so hard afterward.

Ivan's neck was trapped in the crook of my right elbow as my left hand toyed with his anus. I tried to suck his entire tongue into my throat. At one point he started, pulling back for just a second; I thought I might have bitten his tongue.

I'm not sure but I think I defeated the purpose of the condom impeding the exchange of bodily fluids. I should have expected it when I'd become aware of the acrid taste of iron in my mouth but I was sure of it when I rolled off Ivan and looked at myself in the mirrored ceiling. My face, jaw and neck looked like that of a vampire who'd recently eaten. I was covered with Ivan's blood.

As I gazed at the tableau that was me; rumpled sheets, spread legs and arms while bathed in blood I started chuckling while internally thinking 'Now there's a photo for Bill's portfolio. Vampire Woman, she fucks her lovers to death as she drinks their blood!'

Instead of laughing out loud I looked into Ivan's eyes through the mirror as I pointed at myself. I simply said, "Sorry!" He began laughing along with me as he rolled me into his arms which precipitated yet another encore. My body was already primed and eager to receive him. He pulled my hips up and entered me doggie style. I came again rather quickly and after Ivan withdrew I could feel the head of his cock applying pressure to my rectum. As I was penetrated it felt like his entire forearm had entered me. He squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples as his teeth mauled and his tongue invaded my ear. I'm sure I screamed at least twice.

I cleaned both Ivan and myself in the stall shower and after we were dry I kissed and then left him to dress himself while I went in search of Helene. Finding no one at the reception desk I wandered toward her office. I had to laugh as I passed the mirrors in the foyer as they made me notice that I'd forgotten my teddy and was wandering around the public halls nude. When I pushed open the door to her office I was greeted with applause from six of the girls and Helene herself.

I was a bit confused but asked, "Where's Mr. Fedora?"

Helene looked momentarily puzzled before smiling as she said, "You mean your third client? Yeah right! Emily darling you may be a tasty looking piece of ass but I doubt that any of us are worth waiting three hours for! He left an hour ago. I even offered him a good discount to go with one of the other girls but he was all about you and the fact that he wasn't getting you."

"I still don't get it. How could it have been that long? "

Helene reached across her desk and offered me a blu-ray disc. "Remember I told you that there were security cameras in every room? Well here's an unedited video of you losing your cherry to Stellan. You'll probably want to save it as a memento for your old age. There are four different camera angles on there. I can't give you the blu-ray for your time with Ivan yet as I've already uploaded the digital files from the four cameras up to a friend of mine at LucasArts. He estimated that it'll cost me about twenty thousand American dollars to polish it into a decent porn video but I think it'll be worth it. You and Ivan were fucking for over two hours!

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers