Window

Story Info
Mom and Son.
3.7k words
4.25
96.9k
78
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

Mom and dad's bathroom is right on the other side of the wall from the one I use. Probably so the utilities were easier to run. The showers backed up to each other on the same wall. There was this particular place on the wall where I could listen with my ear pressed and hear almost everything. I couldn't figure out what exactly was in the wall at that particular place that did that. I've listened to mom taking a shower so much I can almost tell her every movement. I can even hear when she sings.

There's always this quiet time when I know she's washing down between her legs and butt. Sometimes she drops the soap and picks it up. I like it when that happens. I can hear the soap go clunk. I don't know if she squats or bends over to pick it up. If she squats then her butt opens right up and probably her pussy too. If she bends over her boobs hang over with her nipples hanging down and her butt opens right up and you can see her pussy lips in back. I wish I could see that.

Mom looks good. Almost like a school girl. She's slim and her boobs aren't all that ballooning but neat like a teenager. She usually wears short skirts or shorts and you can always see a lot of skin. Her bra straps are always showing in front or back. She crosses her legs sitting on the sofa and puts one foot up on the lip of the chair she's sitting in with her chin on her knee and you can sometimes see inside her shorts a little.

We have great fun. I was on the wrestling team at school and she helped me practice. We grabbed each other and rolled on the mat all the time. She got pretty good and almost pinned me. Once I accidentally grabbed one of her buns at the bottom but she didn't say anything about it. She doesn't think anything about me seeing her in a teddy and little pants at night but not that often. We kiss too. Not just a quick lips touch but sometimes for two seconds. Longer when she liked something I did for her. She would go mmmmmmm while she was kissing me.

She and dad haven't been having a lot of sex lately. I can usually tell because she always comes in their bathroom to pee. I only listened once to her doing that. Now she comes over in the middle of the night or near morning. I don't think there's anything wrong between mom and dad. I think it's one of those 7th inning stretches kind of things. I've heard about that between marrieds. Her and dad are really busy this time of year and need their rest more.

She was quiet in the kitchen once and I put my arms around her and she put hers around my waist and we hugged for a little. She two second pecked me for that. I don't think she realized how close she hugged me. I really liked it but it did go longer than usual. Right before she let me go she squeezed into me a little firmer. I think she was turned on about something. When night time came I was putting some of my books back on the book shelves when mom came through with a white kind of little teddy thing with some waist showing and pants that almost weren't there.

She said, "For your dad. What do you think?"

She twirled around twice and the top billowed out. You could see her nipples and her breasts swaying. Her pants were way up in her butt crack and most of her buns were bare. I knew about camel toes and she sure had one.

"Mom," I said. "I'm too young to see that. You're beautiful. Don't change a thing." She smiled and went towards their bedroom without saying anything else.

She didn't visit the bathroom as usual so I guess it didn't work out. I felt bad for her. She was her usual happy and active self the next morning. It was summer and I was out of school. I was 18 and going to college in the fall but I was spending the summer getting a start on my studies thus all the books and staying around the house. Mom helped me a lot, reading and explaining. We were going out to dinner but dad had to cancel and he wouldn't be home until between 11 and midnight so we ate at home.

I heard someone talking about six and went out to go downstairs. There's a little reading room on the back of the house and mom was there. She was wearing a thin skirt and knit top and no shoes. There was a short sofa against the window and she was on her knees leaning over the back with her head through the curtains talking to someone. I peeked out another window and it was a neighbor. They were neighborhood talking about stuff. Mom pulled her head back and looked at me and wiggled her butt and stuck her head back through the curtains.

I could see her thighs a little above her knees. Her knees were also out some. I don't know why but I got on the sofa beside her on my knees and leaned against the back. Mom pulled her head back in again and looked at me. She gave me a two second kiss and smiled and stuck her head back out the window. I thought I read something there so I waited a little and put my hand on her back, up above her butt.

Nothing. Then I felt, rather than saw, her butt move. I slid my palm over to her far hip and back. Just that little bit. Slowly. Nothing, so I did the same thing towards me and back to the middle. I felt her do something again, like squeeze her butt or something. She kept talking to the neighbor. By then I had my leg against hers. I had shorts on so our thighs weren't both bare but we were from our knees out to our feet. I started sliding my palm and fingers across her back again, slow, and after a few times left my fingers up but let my palm move down across the top of her butt crack.

I was hard already. I think I was from the time I put my hand on her back. I slid right across the very top of her butt crack several times. I knew the next time I dropped down it would be an obvious intent. I wanted to do this so bad it almost hurt. I closed my eyes and slid down on the corner of her hip on the other side. I went up and down right there a few inches and started across towards me. She let me. I got to the middle of her butt crack and my fingers and hand rippled over it. I got all the way to her hip on my side.

With her knees out and I knew she would be more open further down her crack. I didn't hurry. I turned my hand so my fingers would be across her butt and started across. My fingers dropped, one by one, into her butt crack and caught the other side and came back up then my hand went across. I curled my fingers around her hip when I reached the other side. The curtain shifted a little and I caught a glimpse of who she was talking to. It was Sandra from the street in back of ours. She lived one house over. She was sitting at the patio table under the big umbrella drinking something. She was much older than mom. I knew they were good friends.

I awoke back to what I was doing and my fingers were coming back across her butt crack down lower. Mom was letting me feel her up. The next time I went over to her far hip I ran my hand and fingers down towards the bottom of her skirt and back up. I didn't get to bare skin yet. I came across to my side lower still. In the middle I didn't get all the way in. Her skirt was tight right there. It was quite loose down her legs, lots of room. Must be the cut I guess.

If I was going to get more I would have to go underneath. I wasn't sure she would let me do that. I was going to go across one more time then decide. When I got to the middle she pushed her butt back a little. Not much but I felt it so when I got to the other side I went down the outside of her leg to the bottom of her skirt again then curled my fingers down around her lower thigh. Skin on skin. It was purely wonderful. I don't think I could have gotten harder. She was probably wondering why it was taking me so long. I didn't want to mess this up.

I went back up on the top of her skirt and across to my side and down on the back of her thigh and under. Now I could curl my fingers around on the inside and come up easier. Maybe get the edge of my hand into her somewhere, see what she does. Mom kept talking with Sandra, casually, considering. With my other hand I reached back behind me and pulled the back of my shorts out. I wanted to see how easy it would be to take them off. I pulled my briefs at the same time. No problem there.

My hand was almost up to the top of her thigh. I felt her pants first with my pointing finger. I stopped going up and slid my hand straight through, curling around as I went. Then I went up and rubbed her coming back. I rubbed my mom's pussy. Right then, right there. I almost fucked the back of the short sofa. Slow down. I had to slow down. I took a deep breath and went down her inner thigh again with my fingers and back up. This time I went up inside the back of her pants on her buns. Plenty of room although I think I pulled the side and back of her pants down doing that. I felt her all over, my fingers up above the top of her pants sometimes. I actually felt her butt itself. Rubbed right across it going down.

I pulled my fingers right across the bottom of her crack and felt the very bottom edge of her pussy lips. They were right there, waiting. Just to let her know I was coming I put my palm with my fingers down up high on her butt crack and started down with my fingers pressing, following her skin. I got to where her panties bunched together and kept going under and up. I felt her pussy lips full on and her pubic hair. I was on top of her panties but they were thin. I could feel everything. Her pussy lips were open a little. My finger dipped in but was stopped by her panties. I didn't push too hard.

I couldn't understand how mom could be so calm and talk to Sandra but she must be used to this and could handle it better than I could. I always knew but never really thought about it. Mom could fuck. Mom has fucked. Mom did fuck. I felt her up for the longest time. She must know I was getting used to it and she was giving me time. I appreciated that. I took a deep breath and paused then slid my hands up on the side of her pants and started pulling them down. I felt her freeze up just for a fleeting moment then relax and keep talking to Sandra.

I got her pants over her butt and slowly slid them down to her knees. She didn't lift her knee to get them off. I put one hand up under her crotch against her hip and lifted ever so slightly. She lifted and I pulled one side under her knee. I did the other side like that and took them off her feet. I went up the inside of her thigh again and over dead on her pussy and clit and pubic hair. We both got in some good deep breaths at that one. That was a winner right up there with my best efforts with girls so far.

I was starting to notice how much I hurt and reached down and readjusted myself. Now I had my dick and her pussy on my mind much more at the same time. I played with mom for a while. She was giving me time again. She opened her legs more so I got off the sofa and had my shorts and briefs off before I could take a step over in back of mom. I didn't waste time. I got on right in between her feet and knees and got both my hands up underneath and started playing around again to keep her occupied.

I had my dick pulled back but I couldn't wait. My fingers pulled her pussy lips apart and I tilted and sunk in about three or four inches and her buns came back and hit the top of my hips preventing me going in further. She didn't know that. I was bent over some. I slowly straightened up and it started going in as I was straightening. I was pushing the whole time and just rolled down and under and it went in. I kept pushing until I couldn't go any further. I was fully in my mom's pussy.

I held the sides of her hips and took some deep breaths. This was almost too much. My first time in a pussy. A real pussy. Warm, moist, smooth, soft, live, everything way better than I've ever heard. I started slowly pulling back, not that much, and pushing in again just until I felt I couldn't. Then again and again. I came out more most times until I was making a reasonable go of it. I was fucking. We were fucking. It was quiet except for some sofa sounds. I kept myself quiet. Mom kept talking to Sandra.

I could feel my dick stretching itself when I was all in. It was pulling my balls back stretching my skin down my dick. I wasn't running into anything. I knew dad was over eight inches long and I was almost that. Dad was pretty wide and I was too. We peed together at ball games and races and I knew. I could look at him and he didn't know. I used to look at girls legs that way. I wasn't going fast so we could fuck for a long time. It was so good. I really wanted an orgasm but I didn't want it to stop more.

After some time mom and Sandra said 'bye' and mom pulled her head back from between the curtains and laid her head on the back of the sofa and closed her eyes. I could see her face. She didn't look at me. I think she was enjoying herself. We both were. I was trying to do a good job so I didn't come off like a kid. I leaned over on her back and wrapped my arms around her way down low with my fingers in her tuff. I had to tilt way under to keep up the fuck like it was going.

Mom said, "I think I'm going to cum. Don't stop, keep going. If you do I won't get pregnant." That's all she said. I nodded while my head was on her back. I couldn't talk yet. I couldn't believe I was fucking. And this long. And my mom. When my dick slid up inside her it was like nothing I've ever felt. My dick head was almost going to orgasm every single time. Everything she had in there was rubbing against me. She was squeezing against me a lot now. Probably because of her orgasm coming. It got more and she lifted her head and pushed backwards and bore down. I got into her as hard as I could until she started to let it go and lay her head back down.

That got me going more and I couldn't slow down after that. I went a little faster and got up off her back so I could get in better. My balls were starting to get against her when I was fully in and we were making more noise together. I felt my dick try to pee but it was pissing semen. I pushed through it like I was peeing. It came and went like when I did it in bed and kept at it. I finally couldn't stand the touching against my dick and pulled it out and leaned myself against mom's backend.

When I could I got off and sat on the short sofa next to mom. She got off and took all her clothes off and sat beside me and took off my top. I got an arm around her shoulder and she got one around my waist and leaned her head on me. We stayed that way a little while getting our breath back. I don't remember it taking this long before.

Mom said. "Thank you. I've actually been looking forward to that. I hoped you would. If you're agreeable we can fuck as long as nobody finds out."

She had a hand on my dick, playing with it. Squeezing the head and running her fingers up and down. I also noticed her boob right against my little one. She had a big nipple on hers.

I said, "Yes, I would like that too. How did you know I wanted to?"

"You would get hard," she said. "At just the right times. I would get very excited and wet my pants."

We sat quietly for a few minutes enjoying the feelings and memories we just made. It was so good I almost couldn't stand myself. I was still hard. Mom kept playing with me. The head wasn't too sensitive now and I didn't jump when she ran her fingers around it. I even got out some pre-cum and she it rubbed around. Then she bent down and kissed my dick and ran her tongue around the top. I almost lost it right there. She got it her mouth and started sucking but not too hard. I couldn't take hard sucking on my dick right now.

I had a hand down her back on her buns. She was bent over my dick and I could get underneath fairly easily. Fingers in her butt crack and sometimes down in her pussy a little. She was still really wet.

Abruptly she quit and stood up and got my hand and said, "Come on."

We left our clothes thrown around and she took me to her and dad's bedroom and pulled me on the bed. She got me on my back on a pillow and got on top. She had me inside her pussy before she even got settled and I got my hands on her thighs. She bent over and her nipples were right at my mouth. I got going and she got going. We were fucking again. This time we went longer and longer. I think she had two orgasms but I only had one after a long time.

Mom loved to bounce at just the right rate. She never hit me hard coming down, just kissing my balls with her pussy lips mostly. We talked and kissed and felt all around each other and all over again, a lot. By the time I left for college I was a fucking pro with all she taught me and all I learned on my own.

I met this wonderfully shy and reserved girl at college named Jane and her parents were out of the country at Thanksgiving so I invited her home with me. She said ok. We got home Wednesday afternoon. She had her own bedroom. That evening her and mom sat out where Sandra was and had some refreshments and talked. They laughed a lot.

Later Jane said, "Your mom and I talked about it and I wanted to so we moved me into your room with you."

She had the most wonderful shy smile and looked off at something for a little bit, smiling. We fucked all night. She said she wouldn't get pregnant. Mom taught me oral but I let Jane teach me again. She told me when it felt good and I did more of that. In the morning mom popped her head in and asked was orange juice and English muffins ok. We said sure and about 15 minutes later dad, of all people, came in with a tray. Jane was sitting up in bed against the backrest fully necked with the sheet about at her knees. She was shaven but had a nice tuff. Dad put the tray right across her lap and smiled and nodded at me and left the room.

Jane almost broke up. My dad saw her in her altogether and smiled at her. She just loved it. We were all going to our family gathering for Thanksgiving. Mom came in wearing a little pair of panties and that's all. She said we were going to leave in about 45 minutes so we got up and showered and got dressed. Jane almost broke up again with me seeing my mom almost necked. We showered together.

It isn't easy trying to resolve all these emotional and life changes happening to me all the time. It seems one isn't fully thought out before another one happens. The way it's going I wouldn't be surprised if mom and Jane eventually swapped me and dad just for fun. Jane has been telling me about her sister too.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers