Window Display

Story Info
Hotel fun and a show.
1.6k words
4.48
27k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shuts off the water in the shower and pulls the curtain back. She rings her hair and the water hits the shower floor as he garbs the towels off the rack and hands one to her. She smiles as her husband hands the towel to her and steps out of the shower. They dry off to the whir of the exhaust fan in the bathroom. She puts her hair up in the towel and walks naked out into the room.

One light on the hotel desk is on and the light of the full moon comes through the slit in the curtains. She walks up to the curtains and peeks out at the night sky. Busy city streets below, bright moon shining almost level with the 7th floor room they are staying in, "beautiful night" she thinks. She peers around, the south wing of the hotel juts out on her right and she can see a light or two on behind drapes in some of the other rooms. The last hold outs at the patio bar below, smoking, drinking and laughing all they can before closing time.

She feels him behind her. He wraps his arms around her and nestles his face into her neck. She loves the feel of his beard on her skin. He loves her scent. He has always loved the smell of freshly washed, still wet hair on a woman. He pulls his hands from around her waist and rests them on her hips. "Hips that'd make a monk sin" he's told her in the past. He begins to get that old familiar feeling...blood flowing, soft starts to turn to hard...

She feels him begin to harden against her ass. She hopes she never loses that, the ability to make her man hard. He pulls her in tighter, his face back down into her neck, his hardness pressing against her, and he begins to softly kiss her neck.

Zing! His warm tongue on her neck is the trick. Didn't take much tonight. He brings his hands up her sides and reaches up and cups her substantial breasts. He feels her breath catch and he knows she is of the same mind as he and it makes his cock throb.

He moves one hand down to her hips and keeps the other on one of her breasts. She reaches up and back and grabs his head as he nibbles and lightly bites at her neck. She is getting wetter by the second and what started out as a night where after a long day of traveling they couldn't wait to zone out and get some rest is looking more and more like a sex filled romp in a hotel room.

His hand on her breast finds her nipple and he loves how hard it is. He rubs it between his fingers and she gasps. He moves his other hand down the line of her hip to her pubic mound. MMM, soft, fuzzy hair, trimmed but not shaved. He loves the feeling of it in his fingers as moves past them to her lips. Fuck yes, that wetness...

He runs the tip of his finger just along the slit of her pussy, very lightly. He can feel how wet she is and he knows she would love to feel a finger or two inside her, but he is in the mood to tease her. Her breathing speeds up and he teases her slit with his finger, moving it in achingly slow. After a few moments of teasing that feel like a decade to her, he bites a little harder on her neck and curls his finger up inside her in one quick motion.

The moonlight hits them as she inadvertently opens the curtains a little. She tries to close them back up and he removes his finger and begins kissing down her back, all the way down to her ass. He gives a playful, not too hard bite to her ass and with one hand on her hips, pushes her forward. She bends and opens the curtains again and has her hands on the floor to ceiling window for balance.

She tries to tell him to wait, so she can close the drapes, but he has her ass spread and his tongue in her pussy before she can get a word out. She tries to speak but she can't; only moaning at his tongue as it probes her labia and plunges into her.

He presses into her, his tongue as deep inside her as he can manage and his nose pressed firmly into her "taint", hands on her cheeks, squeezing and spreading. He tries to devour her, lapping and tongue fucking her with ferocity.

She forgets the drapes are open, or ceases to care. All she can focus on is his mouth and tongue. She spreads her legs a little more, wanting to make sure he can get as close he can. He responds to her movement by slipping two fingers inside her and moving his tongue up to her ass.

Pumping his fingers into her, he swirls his tongue around her ass. He is hard as steel now, the scent of his wife's excitement making him crazy with lust. He stands, one hand one her hips, the other guiding his cock to her wet, waiting labia.

She tries one more time to pull the drapes to, but he reaches past her and throws them open. She turns her head and looks at him in shock. He says "I want anyone up at this hour to get the show of their lives."

He edges the head of his dick to her slit, but does not tease this time. Once he feels her heat and wetness, he plunges into her. Her groan at being instantly filled with cock fills the hotel room and she leans more onto the window, her palms and forearms now against it.

One hand on her shoulder, one on her hip, he holds her and fucks her with force. The smack of their bodies against each other, his animalistic grunts and her moans fill the air. He sees their shadow against the wall to his left and it is a wonder-fucking-ful silhouette. The shadow of his wife's tits swinging with his thrusts on the wall and the thought of someone out in the night being lucky enough to look and catch a glimpse of her makes him even more driven.

She looks out the window in between cock thrusts from her man. Is that someone standing on the patio in their room? she wonders. She imagines them watching and stroking to the sight of her and her husband fucking in the moonlight and she loves how delightfully depraved it makes her feel. That and the cock filling her pussy and the slap of her man's balls against her clit move her closer and closer to her orgasm.

A loud smack and sharp zing of redness on her ass bring her back to her side of the window. She looks and she can see her husband's reflection in the window. His face in a scowl, jaw set, he is a man on a mission. She pushes on the window and pushes back against his thrusts.

"There is someone right now in one of those rooms, getting off watching you get fucked" he says in between thrusts and grunts. "Do you like people getting off to you? Watching you're tits sway in the window? " She moans and says "Fuck me good...give them a show baby..."

He feels his orgasm getting nearer and goes into overdrive. The pace is frenetic and he puts both hands on her shoulders. They are a blur, swinging tits and balls, sweat pouring down his face and her back.

He pulls her back against him and lets out something just short of a roar as he releases his come into his wife. She feels the hot come filling her and feels wonderfully complete. Just short of her own orgasm, but she does not really feel cheated. She has never been able to fully explain the feeling she gets from her man coming inside her, but it feels like maybe the most natural thing in the world to her.

The tinge of dis-satisfaction, the ache of an orgasm almost achieved starts to set in. She tries not to focus on it, thinking "No one comes every time".

Before she can complete the thought, he has her spun around, ass against the cold window and leg up over his shoulder. He dives back into her pussy. He shoves his tongue inside her deeply before withdrawing and sucking on her clit with quick, powerful pulses.

She comes with a near scream moaning. He feels her wetness mixed with his come begin to soak his beard and he relishes the moment. It is a hard choice between which is more gratifying- having a deep down, muscle clenching orgasm or giving one to your partner.

He slowly stands as her orgasm eases, kissing all the way up her body, lingering at her nipples, and then finally standing completely and kissing her deeply. The stand in a naked embrace in the window, bathed in moonlight and sweat. They hold each other for a moment, before she starts to laugh loudly "One shower is just not enough for you, huh?"

She walks back towards the bathroom and he turns to window to close the curtains. He looks around and sees a couple of shadowy figures in some rooms and he smiles a wide grin. He closes the drapes and hears the water in the shower turn on and his wife call out "You coming?"