Window of Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as two of her fingers slid deep inside of her pussy. Her entire body immediately responded, as did his cock once again. She moved slowly and sensually, extremely focused on the newfound sense of fulfillment inside her.

Soon, her mouth opened and held itself there. Sean imagined her sultry voice filling his ears, her erotic moans touching every part of his being. Sean had a thing for a woman with a sexy voice, and the echo of hers in his mind, so soft and sensual, finally broke down the last barrier to his own pleasure. He could wait no longer.

With his right hand, Sean nearly tore at his pants, pulling down the zipper violently and reaching inside to feel his damp boxers. Within a second, his aching cock was in his hand, hot and hard. When he pulled it completely free, the cool air against the heat of his shaft was enough for him to have to catch his breath.

Slowly, Sean began to stroke all the way to the tip of his cock, feeling the slick fluid gather there to be spread along his hardness. His fingers pressed delightfully against the head as he pulled back and forth.

Sean's performer had now switched hands, still writhing down on her fingers. He wanted to pay attention to all of the little details as he had before, the movement of her hips, the softness of her skin, the incredibly erotic way her lips looked as she obviously moaned constantly. But he just couldn't. All he knew now was that this woman, this gorgeously sexy woman, was in the throes of pleasure, wanting him, needing him to reach the apex of pleasure with her.

The pleasure emanating from his cock had now spread slowly, enveloping him completely. Every nerve in his rigid manhood was firing rapidly, bringing him closer and closer, nearer to the final flaring explosion. He could not resist the need to close his eyes and focus completely on his own pleasure. Images of deep, animalistic fucking fueled his desire. Every sensation that came with this act flooded his senses somehow.

Remembering himself, Sean opened his eyes. What he saw now, shocked him enough to make his heart stop and his hand freeze on his hot throbbing shaft. The woman was now finished with her own pleasure and was standing now facing him, almost pressed up against the glass of her balcony door. Through the binoculars, Sean could see the fire in her eyes, the smoldering lust that was burning quietly, yet so white hot. There was a sexy, almost sly smile to go with those eyes, and now she was watching him as intently as he had been watching her. Everything about her made him hot, and everything about her made him want to cum.

He put the binoculars down, ignoring the thud they made as they hit the floor. His hand resumed its motion on his stiff dick, even hotter now that it had been before. He watched the small movements of her body, the shifting of her legs, the path of her hand on the glass door. Just taking in her body now was enough to make his cock throb incessantly. It was a deep, constant swelling that he could feel through his hand. Sean felt his orgasm swell inside his body. He knew it would be soon.

And then, after one last look at this seemingly perfect woman, finally, it came. With a scream that started somewhere deep in the core of his being, Sean's cock erupted. He felt each spasm shake his body, deeply and violently. Sean's breathing came in ragged gasps as his hot cum shot out from his pulsing cockhead. He could feel all of his energy pouring out of him with each spurt. He could almost feel a ringing in his ears with each throb of his cock.

Slowly but surely, Sean came back down to earth from his sexual bliss. He opened his eyes, blinked a few times to focus just in time to see the woman smile at him and turn out the light to her apartment.

12