Window Scenes

Story Info
Anna shows off her charms.
3.4k words
4.41
77k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Some months ago I got a new job. One inconvenience was that I had to go up earlier in the morning due to a longer journey.

I live in a flat. Opposite my kitchen window is over an inner yard is another house with small flats.

The first morning on the new job I was in my kitchen at around six in the morning. The daylight was enough for me to prepare my breakfast so I didn't turn on the light. A movement caught my eye and I looked out through the window. In the flat just opposite Anna, a woman in her mid-forties, opened her window and put her bedclothes at the windowsill. Nothing special about that I thought until I saw that she was wearing shirt and panties. Only panties.

Suddenly she startled. I guess that she had seen me. She quickly moved back wards into the room and out of my sight. Well I thought. That was understandable. She didn't expect anyone to be in her opposite window. I made my breakfast and thought nothing more about it. But she had been looking nice. Her light clothing had revealed a flat stomach and wide hips.

The next morning I was a few minutes later. I didn't put on the light. The bedclothes were already hanging out her window. At first I didn't see her but suddenly she appeared in the window and started to get her bedclothes back in. I became interested when I saw that again she was only wearing shirt and panties. She pretended not to notice my presence.

This went on the following mornings with the exception of Saturday and Sunday when at least I had breakfast later. I also remembered that the flat under and above me often was empty, their owners lived somewhere else for long periods.

On Monday morning there was a change. She was wearing a short housecoat instead of the normal shirt and panties. That became the start of a modeling show. She frequently changed her attire although it was still rather modest with different panties, shirts and T-shirts.

She never gave a sign that she saw me or was aware of my presence. We were living in buildings belonging together and thus we knew each other and met now and then and even made small talk when we met. She was a plain looking woman in her mid forties. She never said anything to indicate that something was going on.

I had to find out if she was unaware of my presence or if she just didn't care. One morning I deliberately was ten minutes later than normal. Her bedclothes were hanging over the windowsill and shortly after I was in my kitchen window she came forward to collect them. Well, that might have been a coincidence.

Two mornings later I was ten minutes early. Her window was closed but shortly after I was in place she opened her window and put out her bedclothes. I changed like that a few more times but she was always there whenever I showed up.

I stopped testing her and just watched. By now she had showed that she had a real nice-looking body with broad hips and narrow waist and best of all a full bosom that she liked to show in tight T-shirts.

One morning the housecoat was back on. When she picked up the bedclothes she turned and put them on her bed. She leaned over the bed and the housecoat rode up her bottom. Her naked ass cheeks came on display and her usual panties were changed to a Brazilian tanga. Her bottom looked marvelous and bounced when she moved. The show was soon over and she was back at the window looking completely innocent.

The following morning things heated up. She was wearing panties and a bra, no shirt or T-shirt, which she always had done before. She moved around in the room showing both her front and her back. She really had a sexy figure. The bra changed over the following days to more and more sexy models until she was showing her breasts in a half cup balconette. Her dark pink nipples rested in the cup and looked like delicious cherries. When I watched her nipples swelled.

Then her panties became more and more daring but her bras step by step moved back to more modest models. After a few days she let me see her Brazilian tanga but this time without the housecoat. Her bottom swung lovely when she moved around and made the bed.

Over the next couple of weeks she combined bras and panties in different combinations and colors. A daring bra together with modest panties and vice verse. Black, white and red mixed. Until a sunny Friday morning when she appeared in her black Brazilian tanga and her half cup balconette. She looked absolutely stunning and I got hard immediately.

I met Anna in the street the following day. We made small talk as usual and she still gave no hint that something was going on in the mornings.

"Oh, by the way, Tom, I will be away on vacation next week," Anna suddenly said. "But my daughter are staying in my apartment to keep things rolling."

What did she mean by that? It was true that we tried to tell our neighbors when we were away. But the rest?

On Monday morning I looked over at the opposite window. I didn't really expect to see something but was anyhow disappointed. I had got used to the morning show. I stood for a while realizing that I really missed the morning shows. I startled when the window shade suddenly rolled up. The window was opened and I saw a young woman taking in the morning air looking up at the blue sky. She looked around and when she saw me she smiled and waved her hand.

She was no beauty and had pimples on her face. But her smile was warm and friendly and made her look nice. She was wearing a flimsy baby doll with matching panties.

She stood in her open window for a while, apparently enjoying the nice morning. She then turned and lifted the baby doll over her head and let it fall on the bed. She stood still letting me admire her backside with a figure that was a younger copy of her mothers with broad hips, narrow waist and full bottom. She shifted her weight a few times to let her bottom swing. She took one step away from the window and turned around. I could still see her clearly and her breasts matched the rest of her body. They were gorgeous, round and firm and the pink nipples stood out.

After a few seconds she smiled and turned without haste and walked away out of my sight. I stood for a long time hoping she would come back. She did but was then wrapped in a dressing gown. She didn't look at me when she made the bed and eventually closed her window.

The next morning I was hoping that it hadn't been a one-time show. Her blinds were down but five minutes after six they were rolled up. Again she opened her window in a baby doll that had rich lace trimmings and went a little below her pussy. She smiled and waved as the day before and stood for a long time looking up the sky.

Then she turned and started to make her bed. The baby doll rode up and she let me see her lovely bottom. She had a pair of string panties that didn't shield her ass cheeks. She knelt on the bed and she turned her head and I saw a smile on her face. Then she leaned forward and made her bottom swing. It was lovely.

Eventually she rolled over and out of sight.

On Wednesday morning I was early and waited eagerly for her to show up. But she had me wait for more than ten minutes before the shade was pulled up. But she was worth waiting for. She was naked except for a pair of tiny bikini briefs. Her round firm breasts stood proudly out from her chest with erect pink nipples. She caressed her breasts and stroked them several times but she didn't look at me. Then suddenly she cupped her breasts with both hands, lifted and squeezed them together. She looked at me and smiled her beautiful smile and turned away.

The following morning I was prepared to wait. But when I came into my kitchen and looked out she was already there, standing in her window. She wore a long T-shirt. When she saw me she smiled and slowly pulled the T-shirt up. It got higher and higher and when the hem got near the lovely valley at the top of her thighs she turned around. The T-shirt was pulled over her head and she stood stark naked with her back at me. She stroked over her bush and pussy a few times and then with a quick movement she mooned me. She kept her pose for quite a while showing off her lovely ass and crack before she moved out of sight.

Friday morning I was up in good time and waited in my window. She had me stand there for nearly fifteen minutes. I think I saw movements at the edge of the shade as if she peeped out but I wasn't sure.

When she finally rolled up the shade and opened the window she again had on the long T-shirt. She smiled at me and stood for a while watching the sky. She was teasing me.

She looked back at me and smiled broadly. She licked her lips several times as if she was nervous. She moved her hands to the hem of the shirt and like the day before slowly lifted it. She didn't turn around when the hem of the shirt reached the top of her thighs but stood with her feet a little apart. Ever so slowly she reveled a rich dark pussy bush that covered her mons. It was nicely brushed and combed and looked fantastic, soft and silky. The shirt lifted over her nice flat stomach to the navel. She held it there for a while and moved her hips in circular movements and also pushed her pussy forward. The T-shirt started to rise again and soon her lovely breasts were revealed. With a quick movement the shirt was pulled over her head and she was completely naked.

She stood motionless for a second or two with her hands along her sides. She started to move her body slowly as to music only she could hear. Her feet were planted on the floor but the rest of the body moved. She rolled her hips, thrust them forward and back, shook her breasts and made them bounce. Her movements got wilder and soon she was performing an erotic dance. She reached a peak and then slowed down until she stood motionless.

She looked at me and blew me a kiss. I clapped my hands and silently cheered at her. She looked happy and stroked over her pussy a few times. Then she blew me another kiss, waved and disappeared.

I was away for the weekend and the following Monday no one appeared in the window. In the evening I saw that the shades were down and hoped for the best.

In the morning Anna was back. This time she had on a pair of delicious lace panties and matching low cut bra. As before she pretended not to notice my presence. The sight of her lovely body and the memory of her teasing daughter made me real horny. I took out my half erect cock and started to stroke it while watching her moving around making up her bed. Anna stood longer than normal in her window and I thought that she was peeping at my cock. Anyhow there was a sly smile on her face when she looked away.

A few days passed with her giving me nice morning shows. She now always had sexy panties and often she ended up with naked breasts, which she allowed me to see in good amount. Now and then she also slipped out of the panties but she didn't allow a full frontal view. And I openly and unashamed stroked my cock.

One afternoon I met Anna on the street.

"Tom, I had a wonderful vacation. And my daughter took well care of my apartment. She said she had enjoyed herself. Did you see her? She also brought me a present. I love to get presents. Pity that my birthday is still far away." Anna talked a lot and I hardly could get a word in. But she didn't seem to mind.

I thought about what she had said. Had she given me a message? Did she want to get a present from me? It sure sounded that way. I had to give her one.

I braced myself and went to a lingerie shop. It was easier than I had thought. The friendly and very professional sales woman was in her forties and understood my embarrassment. She asked a lot of leading questions and then showed me very small and very delicate lingerie. To get the right size she again guided me by offering her own body for comparison. I bought a few things.

The morning shows went on. Now she was nearly always naked except small panties already when she rolled up her shade. I returned her favor and tried to get hard as soon as I saw her in the window. She seemed to appreciate my appearance if the hidden smile on her face was something to judge from. It got broader and more open for each day but she never looked directly at me. She looked from positions where I couldn't see her eyes clearly.

One late evening I put a parcel in her mailbox.

The following morning she rolled up the shade, naked except for a pair of modest panties. Well, modest compared to the last weeks' standard at least. I was a little disappointed.

She went away but soon came back with my parcel in her hand. She unwrapped it and held up the content. It was a pair of panties, very small and see-through. She held them up before her and I could make out her face through them.

She put them away. But before I had time to be disappointed she seductively pulled down her panties like so many times before. But this time she didn't turn around but gave me a full frontal view of her pussy. Her brown pussy hair was rich and bushy but yet well groomed and fluffy. Her upper thigh and pussy looked great and my cock twitched. She must have noticed because a smile spread over her face.

She then slowly put my gift on and they fitted her. Her dark bush was clearly visible through the thin material. She was marvelous to see. She cupped her breasts and caressed her body for a while and then went out of my sight.

Two nights later I brought her a new gift. In the morning she was completely naked when she rolled up her shade. She held my parcel in her hand and when she opened it moved her feet and turned slightly to give me a good view of her charms.

This time I had given her a balconette bra with less than half cups. She tried it on and made a small sexy show to get her breasts in place. And the result was stunning. Her breasts were lifted by the bra and spilled out. They stood out with the dark erect nipples in front.

She started to caress her body and her hand went down to her pussy. She slowly caressed herself but turned around after a while showing me her backside. She went on frigging herself but step by step went out of my sight.

The following morning she was naked again. She stroked her body and caressed her breasts and pussy. But she withdrew rather quickly. The same thing the next day.

I decided I had to get her more presents. I went back to the lingerie store and tried to explain what I wanted. The sales woman was again were helpful and brought out catalogues and I got a hard on just looking at the pictures. She smiled at me and said that the garments would look even better on a living woman. I picked out a three-piece set.

I put the set in her mailbox that night.

In the morning I was very excited to see what would happen. She didn't disappoint me.

When she rolled up she had only the "bra" on. It was very small consisting of two small patches covering the nipples and connected with strings. She did her show ending up with a finger in her pussy, very clearly shown to me before she went away.

The next morning she had put on also the matching string. It was miniscule and her bush showed on both sides. I had chosen a dark color that was similar to that of her pussy hair. She looked nearly naked. When she frigged herself she just put the material to one side.

The third morning she had added the third piece - a garter belt. She had also added stockings. The garter belt framed her pubic area very nicely. She caressed and frigged herself much longer this morning.

The next day the string was gone but the garter belt and bra was in place. After displaying herself in the open window she withdrew and sat on the edge of the bed. I could still see her clearly. She grabbed behind her and suddenly she had a dildo, black and medium sized, in her hand.

She started to use the vibrating machine on her body. She ended up using it on her pussy alternating on her clit and in her cunt.

Now I was really turned on and jacked my cock vigorously.

Anna suddenly rose, turned and knelt on the bed. She spread her knees wide and leaned forward, supporting herself with one arm. The other was busy handling the dildo in her pussy. She had placed herself to give me the best view of her bottom and crack. But she had also the possibility to see me in her big bedroom mirror.

She pushed the dildo deep in her pussy then withdrew it. Back and forth. The humming of the vibrator could be faintly heard and the sound increased when she let it speed up and at the same time the head moved in circular movements.

She kept her position on the bed for quite a while. Then she rose and came forward close to the window. She wanted me to get the best possible look of her.

She was marvelous to see. She stood stark naked with her pussy area delicately framed by the garter belt and her breasts pushed up and forward. Her dark pink nipples were hard and protruding. The dildo was deep in her pussy and when she withdrew it her pussy flesh moved by the rotating head. She used one hand on her clit and her moans could be heard. She was well on her way and so was I.

I was sure that she intently looked at my cock when at the same time she had the vibrator in her pussy and frigged her clit. Her moans got higher and became more frequent.

I felt that I was near to come. My cock swelled that little extra just before it was time. I went as close to the open window I could came to give her the best possible look. I looked at her lovely body and heard her moans get even higher.

Suddenly her body froze. Then she started to shudder. Her cries of pleasure echoed over the yard when her orgasm hit her.

Her cries made it for me as well. My semen started to rise in my cock. Anna looked intently at my cock. Carefully she watched me coming. Her eyes followed spurt after spurt of semen as it left my cock and flow out through the window. When I was finished she slowly lifted her eyes. For the first time she openly looked me directly in the eye, smiling.

She laughed. A great, happy relieved laugh spread over the yard.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers