Window Shopping

Story Info
Girl gets off in front of pedestrians.
1.7k words
4.4
24.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at the curtains covering the large bay window in her room. For weeks she had been toying with the idea of pulling the curtains open as she walked around and did her chores nude in her fourth floor apartment. This was her typical routine anyways. She had always felt that clothing was over rated. The less encumbered and restricted feeling was a wonderful change: nothing to fit against her body in unflattering ways. But to open those curtains, that would be a challenge. People walked by and drove on the tree lined road all day and most of the night. Her window was the only one not obscured by the reaching tree branches. She had specifically looked to see if that was the case. There would be nothing to hide her.

She swallowed hard, the thought of fulfilling a little bit of her exhibitionist fantasy making her breath come a little faster.

"Just open the curtains. You're still mostly dressed. One step at a time," she thought to herself, giving a little pep talk to her shaking hands as she reached for the cord. Slowly, she opened the curtains, leaning across her bed and window seat to look down into the street as the thick cloth moved out of the way. The fall day had turned into a brisk early evening. The wide ledge where she had often curled up with some pillows and a good book as the sun shown in during the warmer months seemed like another stark obstacle instead of her sanctuary.

"Ok. Stand on the ledge. Wave at people. Try to get their attention. See if anything happens. You're high enough up, they might not even be able to see you."

Hearing herself talk it out seemed ludicrous but helpful at the same time. She jumped up and down in her comfy tank top and shorts, waving enthusiastically at the pedestrians below.

"Hmm. Not even a glance. This is good," she thought, smiling to herself. She had gained a little more confidence. She let her hair down out of the ponytail and shook it out to its soft fullness. Running her fingers through her hair, she pretended she was a model posing for a camera in her reflection, changing stances and twirling around on the window seat to the music she had going in the background. She giggled quietly to herself. No one had noticed her.

Feeling a bit more adventurous, she pulled the tank top off over her head, tossing it behind her. Now she was just in a pair of shorts and her lacy bra.

"Still nothing? Awesome," she thought, glancing down again. No stares or waves or gestures. Her heart was racing. She had gone this far and no one had noticed. Why not continue and truly try out the fantasy? She bit her lip in thought. Swiftly making up her mind, she raced to her closet and snagged the bandit mask from her costume drawer and clambered back over her bed onto the white, pillow-laden ledge before she could lose her nerve. "No need in risking anyone being able to recognize me after this," she thought, slipping the mask over face, tying the black satin behind her head. She peered through the eyeholes, gauging the light. She realized that she had left the brightest lamps on in her apartment, which would completely illuminate her body, as it got darker outside.

"Well, if you turn the lights off, then this would be a completely pointless exercise. There wouldn't be any chance for anyone to see you, you ninny," she chided herself, grinning at her masked reflection.

She leaned up against the clear window, pressing herself to the chill glass. She felt her nipples harden under the thin lacy material that was one of her final layers as she tried to gather her thoughts. She took a deep breath, and still leaning against the glass she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts, careful to not pull her sheer boy short panties down yet, maneuvering them over her hips to drop around her ankles. Stepping out of them with one foot she kicked them across the room with the other. Now she was only in her lingerie and mask. Her chest heaved up and down with excitement, her large soft tits ready to jump out of their thin protection at any moment.

Emboldened, she moved to the music, gyrating her hips slowly she turned around as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She held it against herself for an instant then let it drop. She half turned, looking down at the street again. A couple people had stopped, doing double takes at the sight of her doing a strip tease in the middle of the window. Her stomach fluttered, "They won't be able to recognize me. Just keep going. You've done this much." Facing the window full front, she kept dancing, touching herself, running her fingers across her smooth skin of her waist, touching her hips lightly. She brought her hands back up her body and fondled herself, twisting her hard nipples lightly. Bringing one hand to her mouth, she licked her fingers seductively.

A couple more people had stopped to stare while others only spared a quick look before scurrying away. She brought her fingers down and slid her hand under her panties, feeling the smoothness and began lightly rubbing her clit, still squeezing and caressing her tits. She had closed her eyes and had begun to enjoy the moment, finally beginning to not care who saw her. Still dancing to the music, she brought her fingers back to her mouth and sucked her moisture from them. With one last inner battle, she turned sideways and shifted her panties down her legs. She was bent over as she stepped out of the last vestiges of clothing and danced to face front again, pressing her body to the glass once more and sliding up it, revealing her clean-shaven front to the now small crowd that had gathered on the sidewalk beneath her window. She spread her legs, knowing that from their angle they would be able to see her entire pussy. She caressed her smoothness, sliding her hands between her thighs, her arms pushing her large tits out even more against the glass, her hard nipples pressed against them. She moved her hands up her thighs and touched the lips of her pussy.

She teased herself, running her fingers softly across the lips with one hand, the other still circling her nub. She dipped one finger into her pussy, her increasing wetness a slight surprise. She brought the finger out, licking it clean, only to put it back inside, this time with two fingers. She used the thumb of the same hand to stroke her clit as she worked her fingers inside and out of her pussy, her other hand tugging and playing with her nipples. She turned around and bent over, this time pressing her firm ass against the glass, leaving her pussy completely open to the stares of the passersby. She opened herself up with her fingers, giving them a good look. As she was bent over, she noticed her vibrator that she had left on the nightstand next to her bed.

"Might as well do this right," she thought, grabbing it up.

She switched it on with one hand as she turned back around. She held it against her clit, her mouth open slightly as the vibrations sent a wave of pleasure through her body. She slid it back and forth across her slightly open slit, feeling her body react and moisten the tip of the toy. She darted a quick glance at her observers. She couldn't make out any of the upturned faces, which was probably a good thing. A few seemed to be trying to egg her on, but she couldn't hear what they were saying. She had a feeling she knew what they wanted, so she slipped the tip of the vibrator inside, continuing to rub her little clit. From the obvious fist pump in the air from one of them, she knew she had guessed right and a smile slipped across her face. She pushed the vibrator a little further in slowly, feeling it move and twist inside of her. A small moan escaped her lips, continuing the slow push in, then stopped and pulled it most of the way out, then back in a little more. Repeating this, the vibrator was eased all the way into her. Once it was, she left it there for a few seconds without holding it, just letting it stay inside her pussy and vibrate against her g-spot as she continued to play with her clit and rub her tits, pushing them against the cold glass again.

She went back to thrusting the vibrator in and out of her tight pussy. Through her now half-closed eyes she watched the group of people below her, hoping that none of them would call the cops before she was done. Her movements began to gain urgency as she got closer to her climax. She could feel it building, the heat and the pleasure coursing through her body. Her lips her parted and she licked them in anticipation. Her brows furrowed, her breath coming in short gasps as she worked the vibrator in and out even faster as she rubbed furiously at her clit.

She was at the peak; she could feel it. Then, the dam broke and she felt her orgasm course through her, her pussy clenching around the vibrator as clear liquid sprayed the glass. She smiled to herself as she sagged against the window, her legs unable to hold her anymore. She slid down to a half laying position in front of the window through the wet of her ejaculation. "That's a new one. I've never been able to make myself squirt before. Need to do this more often." Looking down, the group of pedestrians were applauding and giving thumbs up, but of course there were a few that seemed mortified and there were several people on their cell phones and gesturing wildly.

She laughed aloud to herself, panting, laying in front of the window nude except for the thin black material, now lopsided on her face, as the small crowd dispersed after they realized the show was over, "Oh yeah. The neighborhood is going to start calling me the naked bandit."

She realized that there were still a couple people still standing outside and they were shouting at her. She couldn't hear them, but she didn't care if they were angry or not, because she had had a great time. Then the trouble started.

To be continued...