Window Shopping Ch. 01

Story Info
Female truck driver gives male drivers a show.
2.5k words
4.5
56.9k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinki
kinki
53 Followers

…people really don't pay too much attention to whom is driving the big truck coming up next to them in traffic, but perhaps they should. Most of the male drivers constantly look down into the cars for a peek. Down a top, up a skirt…you would be surprised at how much you can see from up here. We call it "Window Shopping." As far as I go…I can't tell you how many times I have seen men…how to put this…"choking their chickens"! Makes you wonder what they are thinking!

I have to admit, since starting this job; I have taken every opportunity to give the guys a little show, myself, in my car of course. Open sunroof, short skirt, no panties, low cut top, no bra…give them just enough to get them talking. Then off I go…watching in the rearview mirror as they fumble around for the c.b. mic. As I cruise past the next truck long enough to give them a little peak! It is quite arousing.

One day, it was a bright sunny summer day. I decided to go for a drive. I am single and really enjoy being an exhibitionist. I am about 5'5" and 125lbs. I wear a 36C bra and am a size 5, blonde hair, and brown eyes. Of course I am in my 40's, but still have a reasonably well-toned body. I fantasize about ways to get caught showing myself.

Today I decided to wear my little yellow flowered, flirty skirt. It is made of a light, flowing material that would blow up with very little wind if I were walking down the street. I matched it up with a very low cut, v-neck, spaghetti strap, pale yellow tank top. The top is pretty sheer, although it does have one of those built in bras in it. I had been working on my tan for a while and was just dark enough to show off the yellow tones in the clothing. I picked out a pair of lace up, stacked platform sandals. The sandals have a rope like heel as well as ropes that twist up my leg, almost to the knee. I decided to slip into a pair of lacy sheer panties.

I had been thinking about doing the truck driver show thing today, but hadn't really decided where I would drive. I slipped on my sunglasses and got into my car. I decided I would wash my car first, so I proceeded to the carwash. The attendant was young but pretty cute. He was wearing khaki shorts and a white t-shirt that was wet from his scrubbing the fronts of the cars as they entered the wash. He was fit and tan and I thought, why not. I was third in line so I decided to slide my skirt up allowing my panties to show. As I waited in line I pinched my nipples so they would be hard as I drove up to pay.

I was bending over a bit to act like I was looking for money as he walked over to my car. He bent into the window and I sat up straight making sure he noticed my hard nipples. As I handed him the money I dropped a couple of quarters in my lap, of course I had to spread my legs and reach between and under them trying to find the change. He had the biggest grin on his face as I handed him the money, not bothering with fixing my skirt. I smiled at him and he rose up so quickly that he bumped his head on the top of my car window. He leaned over through the sunroof and told me, "Don't forget to close the sunroof." I just smiled and waved as I pushed the button and watched it close.

After the wash was finished I pulled my car around and got out. I have several towels I keep in my trunk; I use them to go over the car after washing it. Of course the carwash dries it, but there are always drips. So I get out, walk around to the back and pop the trunk. I grabbed at the towels and as I started towards the front of the car, dropped two of the towels on the ground. I bent over to pick them up and could tell from the breeze that my ass was completely visible. I acted as if I didn't notice, but by now the first attendant as well as a couple other young carwash employees were standing at the end of the building, chatting and smiling.

I decided to give them a little show. I first wiped the front of the grill and worked my way around the drivers side, bending to reach the top of the car, bending to get the bottom, turning quickly to make the little skirt fly around. At one point I bent over the back of the car and could feel that the front of my shirt was wet from touching the car. I turned around to give them a full frontal view, which looked as if I had been in a wet t-shirt contest. I wringed out the towels and shook them out hard, causing my breasts to bounce and threw them back into the trunk. I slammed the trunk closed and rubbed my hands together and headed for the car door.

I opened the door and decided that I just had to clean some of the trash from the front floorboard…I leaned into the car, across the drivers seat and lay across it as I grabbed, what little bit of trash I had on the passenger's side floor. I glanced over my shoulder to see the guys staring at me, just grinning and elbowing each other as they had a perfect view of my ass, in the lacy panties. I knew my panties had raised up, causing me to have a wedgie, looking like a thong with them shoved into the crack of my ass. I slid back over the seat and stood and walked to the trashcan.

I reached under my skirt and ran my fingers along the edges of the panties adjusting them so that my ass was covered once more. I looked over my shoulder, raised my skirt to check my ass in the driver's side window and smoothed my skirt. I climbed into my car, opened the sunroof and drove off. I looked back to see the young men laughing and slapping each other on the back. It was quite fun.

The little tease with the boys had only delighted me more. I was stimulated from the time I decided to take my drive…but now I was really getting into it. I headed for the highway. I live on the outskirts of Indianapolis and wanted to head to I465, it is a bypass that circles the city, making it easy to just drive around for hours, if necessary. Of course I had to drive a while to get to the bypass, about 30 minutes. I jumped on the highway and began my drive. I opened my driver's side window a little. With the window and sunroof open, I could make my hair blow around and draw attention to myself. For some reason the truck drivers tend to notice my blonde hair.

Up ahead of me I noticed my first truck. I approached from behind and adjusted my skirt. I raised my left leg and rested it on the seat, spreading my legs apart. I adjusted my seat, so that I was in an inclined position. At this angle, the driver would be able to see my entire crotch as well as my whole body. I made my move. I eased out slowly with my turn signal on, checking his mirror to see if he noticed me, he did. I had my sunglasses on so he could not tell I was watching him, watch me.

I approached slowly and turned up my radio. I was moving my head to the music and placed my left hand on my left knee as I steered. My right hand was playing with the hem of my skirt. I caught up next to him and rode there for a few minutes. I noticed him checking me out, looking down into my sunroof…just as I had planned. I saw that he was on his c.b. and it excited me. He was spreading the word. I know how it works, since I too am a driver. I must say that it makes me hot to see a guy in a car working his cock as he drives past my truck.

I start to rub my pussy. I pull my skirt up to expose the front of my panty. I slid my hand down the front of the panties and laid my head back, letting him know I was enjoying it. I let my fingers slide out of the bottom of the panties and grabbed the middle of them and slide them in between the lips of my pussy. Of course I could see that he was getting excited. He could also tell that my pussy was shaved smooth and was just as tan as the rest of me. I slid my finger between my pussy lips and then slipped the panties over to the side, showing him my pussy. I fondled myself a little more and pulled at the lips, using my fingers to spread them open so that he could see the wetness.

I moved my hand up to the front of my tank top and pulled it down quickly, causing my breasts to pop right out. Of course my nipples were extremely hard from my fingering my cunt. I pinched my nipples and pulled at them hard. I then lowered my glasses, looked up over them at him and stuck my finger deep in my mouth, slowly sliding it back out. I smiled real big and drove past the front of his truck. I checked my rearview mirror and saw that he was talking away on the c.b. and slamming his hand on the steering wheel. I think he liked what he had seen.

I hadn't noticed but there was another truck approaching quickly from behind me, I moved over into the right lane in front of the first truck as the next truck slowed down and moved directly next to me. I know that it is hard to see from that side of the road. I stayed in that position for a few minutes and noticed him craning his neck to get a better view. I hadn't bothered with covering my tits and was still playing with them as I drove. I was acting as if I was the only person on the road and ignored him completely.

I then sped up, turned on my left turn signal and moved over in front of the second truck. I kept enough distance so that he would have enough room to slide back over into the right lane, which he did. As he moved over I slowed down. Within a few moments we were next to one another. I started the scenario again. Showing him my twat as I fingered myself and played with my tits. He was entranced. I was aroused. My pussy was soaked. I then realize that the traffic was backing up. The trucks ahead of us had begun to slow down. I was causing the cars behind me to line up. I sped up and moved back over to the right lane, allowing the cars to get by.

After the cars had passed, another truck had taken his place next to the second one and there was another directly in front of me. I was trapped. They moved around enough so that I was able to get into the left lane again but there was another truck in the left lane in front of me. By now, I had shown myself to two different drivers and the word was spreading. Those two had dropped back, giving three more drivers a chance to get a peak. I was driving next to the truck to the right of me, as I did I raised up, grabbed my panties and slid them down past my knees. I then raised my skirt up around my waist, exposing my tan legs and entire pussy for the driver next to me. I raised my left leg and slid my foot out of the panties, freeing my legs. I placed my left leg on the dash next to the steering wheel and spread my legs very far apart.

I reached over into my backpack and grabbed my vibrator. I set the cruise and put both my legs on the dashboard, spread wide open. This was going to be so good. I turned on the vibrator and started rubbing my pussy. I slid the toy in between my pussy lips and then into my cunt. I was so excited. I wasn't even paying attention to the other drivers; I knew they would be taking turns, trying to get a glimpse of me. I was shoving the dildo in and out of my pussy, fucking myself, as I gave the guys a great show. As I started to cum I jerked the dildo out of my pussy and fingered my clit…I squirted! I could feel the juices run down between my legs and soak my seat.

I was glad that I had lifted my skirt so that it would not be wet. I continued stroking my kitty and then licked and sucked my own juices off of my fingers. I lay back, out of breath and looked for an exit ramp. I took the very next one. I jumped off the highway, quickly. I didn't want to give the truck drivers a chance to catch up to me.

I had had that happen once and it was a bit frightening. It is better just to tease and run away. I drove around for a bit, making sure no one had followed me. I pulled over and straightened myself up. I had a clean dry towel in my backpack as well as some "Wet Ones" so that I could freshen up. I placed the towel on my seat. I couldn't believe how much I had ejaculated.

I knew it was exciting me; I hadn't gone that far before, giving the truckers a show. I felt as if it had gotten out of hand quickly, but there were so many trucks…I was ready to fuck myself to climax just for them to see. I wiped my pussy, slipped my panties back on and sat for a while. My nipples were still so hard and I was shaking and a little out of breath. I composed myself and continued with my drive.

This was just the foreplay! I had other plans for the rest of my day and was very anxious to keep the thrill going...

kinki
kinki
53 Followers