Window Shopping Ch. 03

Story Info
Where she finished, she'll begin.
4.7k words
4.63
35.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinki
kinki
53 Followers

I struggled awake. I felt so drained, it was a long day. I had drifted off with all the lights on and it was too bright when I tried to open my eyes. I managed to stumble out of the bed. By now it had cooled off and I felt a shiver and grabbed the blanket to wrap around myself. I reached to turn off the overhead lights near the window. Then I heard a knock again! I wasn't sure I had heard it before. "You in there, you awake?" the voice asked. "Can I come in?" I walked over to the door. I peeked through the hole and saw a small woman. She was brunette, petite, I couldn't tell her body type, and she was wearing a big baggy sweatshirt. I opened the door and peeked around it.

"Yes?" I said, "Can I help you?" She jumped when I opened the door. I startled her. She seemed shy and was a little flushed, embarrassed.

"Hi." She said softly, "I'm Claire, I was in the truck earlier, remember?" I then felt flushed too.

"Oh" I said, "um that."

Don't be embarrassed" she said and smiled…"I thought you looked gorgeous!" And she giggled nervously. "Can I come in for a minute, please?" I held the door open and motioned for her to come in. "I have never seen anything like that before and I have to tell you that I really enjoyed it." She told me. "I liked it so much that I want to do the same thing. I want to be able to show myself to others and be a tease!"

"I really don't know what to say." I said, "This was my first time going this far." "I wasn't sure what I was going to do until I did it." I sat on the bed, still wrapped in the blanket. I asked her if she was gay.

"Oh no, absolutely not!" she exclaimed. "I have never so much as thought about kissing another woman!"

"Good!" I said, "cause I'm not either." "Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Well, I hadn't thought about it, but yeah, I am a little hungry." She told me.

"I'm starving, how bout we find something to eat?" I said. I walked around to the desk to see if there was a menu for room service anywhere. I found a small booklet. It didn't have much, but I handed it to her to see if there was something she might find interesting. We both studied it for a few minutes and decided to order some appetizers. I called down to the desk and placed our order. "Something from the bar?" I asked her.

"I would love some wine, see if they have a bottle of white." She said. So I asked the attendant if it was possible to get a bottle of wine, it was. I got the total and was told that it would be 30-45 minutes. I told them that would be fine and hung up the phone.

"I really need to clean up, do you mind if I jump in the shower?" I asked her.

"Not at all, I'll get the door when room service comes, if you aren't finished yet." She told me.

That was fine. I grabbed my backpack and headed for the bathroom. I turned the water on quite hot and started to get my things ready. I laid out my body wash and shampoo, my body buff and toothbrush. The mirrors were already beginning to steam up and I stepped into the hot shower. The shower curtain was only a clear piece of vinyl. I didn't close it completely; it wasn't long enough to cover the entire opening. I stood under the running water for what seemed like hours. The water was so hot and relaxing. I opened my eyes and noticed that the bathroom door was open, just a bit. I also noticed Claire standing outside the door looking in. I acted as if I didn't notice and went about my shower. I knew she was watching me and I liked it. I wanted to put on a show for her.

I grabbed my body wash and buff, I wet it under the water and poured a generous amount of wash onto the puff. I lathered it up. I started to wash myself…I rubbed the soapy puff up and down both of my arms and on to my chest. I soaped up my tits and put the puff on the edge of the tub as I began to wash my breasts. I stroked and fondled my tits with both hands. I rubbed them and pinched my nipples until they were so hard. I was becoming aroused, just thinking about her watching me. I reached for the puff again and had to rub my pussy with it. It was scratchy and invigorating. I soaped up my pussy and began to rub faster and harder. I lifted one of my legs on the edge of the tub and dropped the puff. I fingered my pussy with the hot soapy bubbles.

I decided to sit down in the tub. I lay down in the tub and turned the shower off. The water was running at full stream. I scooted down as far as I could towards the hot streaming water. I spread my legs and raised them as high as I could , so that the water was rushing directly into my pussy. The water was so hot and soothing. It was washing against my clit and stimulating it. I lay there with the water shooting into my cunt as I played with my tits. I lifted myself up so that I was as close as possible to the water and began to move back and forth with the flow…I was coming! I was fucking myself with the hard running water and imagining my friend watching me…I had to cum…I put my cunt directly onto the faucet and made myself cum. As I was finishing my orgasm, I turned over and while on my hands and knees, lifted my ass high into the air and placed it at the faucet. Oh my…mmmmmm…the feeling of the rushing water, gushing over my asshole and over my sensitive twat…made me cum again.

I heard something outside the door. It was room service. I laid in the tub for a few minutes, recovering. I heard Claire thank the guy and then shut the door. I turned the water off and reached for a couple of towels. I wrapped one around my hair and the other around my body. I walked out into the bedroom and dropped on the bed. I noticed that my guest had made herself comfortable. She had turned the t.v. on and taken off her sweatshirt and jeans. She had on a pair of those little boy short underwear, light blue ones and a white tank top, like a wife beater type, men's undershirt. "It was a little warm in here" she said. "I hope you don't mind." "My boyfriend got drunk and is sleeping in the truck, I saw your lights were still on and thought we could have a girls night in!" And she handed me a glass of wine. I didn't mind at all, I told her.

I was still a little chilly after getting out of the tub and wrapped the blanket around myself to warm up. I rubbed my head a bit and started towel drying my hair. Then I just threw the towel on the floor and let my hair air-dry.

We started to eat the appetizers, mozzarella sticks, and nachos, shrimp cocktail a whole array of things to nibble on. We sat on the bed and talked and I happened to look over at the t.v. It was tuned to the pay porn channel. She had ordered an in room movie. As I watched I noticed that it was one of those girl on girl flicks. She looked over at me and smiled, wickedly. "I had no idea THAT was on" she said sarcastically.

"Oh sure you didn't!" I said. I reached over and slapped her on the ass. It was just out of reflex actually, but I remembered thinking how nice an ass it was. She was lying there on her belly with her feet stuck up in the air. I hadn't noticed before but she had a really nice figure. She had it covered up before and it was hard to see. But now she was wearing hardly anything and she looked so nice. The boy shorts were very thin and tight, they were riding up into the crack of her ass in a sweet wedgie. I could see the small of her back where the t-shirt had raised up a bit, showing two very cute little dimples right above the crack of her ass. I reached over and tugged along the bottoms of her shorts to pull the wedgie from her ass crack and then smoothed her panties down by rubbing them with my hand. I could see the goose bumps pop up down her legs and up her arms. I patted her little butt again, what a nice little tight ass, I thought.

"Ooooo…thank you" she moaned and straightened her legs and humped her pussy into the bed just a little bit.

"Will you turn over?" I asked her. She flipped over really fast, like a little girl, playing. She lay there grinning up at me. I looked at her breasts, they were small and her nipples were already hard. I followed on down to her belly; she had a belly button ring on a very smooth flat tummy. The panties were very low rise and sat just above her pussy, they were so tight I could see the outline of her lips. "You are so cute." I said to her. "Can I see your titties?" She sat up; legs crossed on the bed and held her arms up. She sat there for a moment as if to tell me that she wanted me to take her shirt off. I did. I reached up, under the bottom of the t-shirt and raised it up over her head.

As I got to the ends of her fingers I rubbed my hands down the length of her arms and along her sides. She jumped and giggled as it tickled her. She quickly put her arms down by her sides. I lifted one of them as she sat there facing me and continued to use my fingers to tickle her softly. I rubbed my fingers under her arms and around her neck and shoulders. I could see her nipples, so hard and she was entirely covered in goose bumps. She began to moan…"Mmmmmm…ohhh yes, that feels sooooo good." I licked one of her nipples, very lightly with just the tip of my hard tongue. "OH!" She cried out and flinched. "Oh my God, that is soooo good!" I took her little titty in my hand and squeezed it firmly as I put it in my mouth. I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth as I massaged her breast. I took my time, paying lots of attention to each one as I continued running my fingers up and down her spine. "Tttthattt, ummm, iss…sooooo good…oh God!" She whimpered.

I laid her back on the bed and raised her arms once again, up above her head. I started licking my way down her arms as I continued to fondle her perky little titties. I licked her smooth armpits and along the sides of her breasts. I licked her belly and stuck my tongue into her navel, biting her belly ring. I ran my fingers along the top of her undies and slowly began to pull them down. My fingers felt her soft mound of hair and just the top of her lips. I ran my fingers to either side of her panties and started to slide them down as she raised herself up off the bed.

"I I ummm, I haven't…" she was stuttering

"Shhhhhhh" I calmed her "it's ok, just lay there and enjoy." I reassured her that I wasn't going to hurt her and that she would like it. I felt her relax. I continued to slide the panties down and off her feet. I grabbed one of her little feet and licked her toes. I sucked her big toe into my mouth and she squirmed on the bed moaning. I ran my hand down her leg and then my tongue. I licked the inside of her leg all the way down to her thigh. I then pushed her legs apart just a bit and I was looking right in to her wet little pink pussy. I started petting the little patch of hair just on the mound. She was clean-shaven except for that little patch. I brushed the hair with my fingers and held it up so that I could have a clear shot at that cute, tight little twat.

I ran my finger down between her lips and they parted ever so slightly. I could feel her squirming as I stuck my tongue right in between her lips and sucked the very tops of them into my mouth. "OH GOD!" I heard her groan. I spread her lips apart, exposing her littly clitty. It was so engorged and shiny. I flicked it with my tongue, quickly and she grabbed at the sheets on the bed. She grabbed handfuls of the sheets, arched her back and laughed. She spread her legs out far as I dove into her sweet little tasty cunt. I rammed my tongue in as far as I could stretch it and lapped up her taste. I sucked on her soft lips and ran my tongue up and down the length of her pussy.

I turned her over; I wanted to see that sweet little ass. I raised her up so that she was on all fours and pushed her head down into the bed. Oh yeah…what a nice little round ass. I slapped it hard and she yelled out. I slapped it again and then again. Her cheeks were a bright pink and every time I slapped them she would push her ass towards me and shake it in my face as she cried out. I spread her tight ass cheeks apart and plunged my tongue deep into her tight little asshole. She jumped away quickly, not expecting it and I grabbed her by her hips and continue to lick her little asshole. She started to push her ass onto my awaiting tongue. I tickled her little rosebud with my finger and stuck my tongue into her pussy. She was so wet. I spanked her little pussy. I slapped it several times causing her to throw her ass up high in the air. I stuck my finger in, slowly…into her butt. She was squirming but the feeling of my tongue on her pussy, made the fingering of her asshole calming.

I lay down on the bed, under her as I sat her on my face. My hands were spreading her pussy open as I fingered her ass. I had my fingers in her pussy and her ass and was sucking and fingering her. She began to gyrate on my face. She was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. "OH yes, you bitch" "Let me fuck your face, oh yes, it is sooooo good!" She was screaming and sliding her body back and forth on my face as I tongue fucked her. "OH MY GOD!" "OH MY GOD!" She was screaming "Oh Yes, Yes…here I cum" "I am going to cum all over your face you bitch!" "AHHHHHH…Ooooooooo Godddddddd!"

She was bucking and squirming as she drenched my face with her juices. I was lapping them up as I sucked all I could from her throbbing clit! She fell over, back into a doggie position on the bed as I slid out from under her. Then she collapsed on the bed. She rolled over onto her back and said, "Jesus Christ woman!" "That was incredible!" "I had always imagined what it would be like to be with another woman" she said, "but I had no idea!" "After watching you today, I wanted you so badly, but I was afraid to approach you." "I am SO glad I got up the nerve!" "This was my first time and I must tell you, I loved it!"

"Funny," I said, "It was my first time too" "After seeing you down there in the truck, I too had thought about how I was going to get you up here." "I have always wanted to see what it was like to be with a hottie like you!" I smiled, "I just never thought I would get the chance…and then…there you were!"

"No way," she said "That was your first time, EVER…doing that?!" "Because that was perfect!" "It was just like I had fantasized about, just like I had wanted it." She turned around, crawled over to me and kissed me, right on the mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and slid the blanket down from around me, which I had been wrapped up in. She cupped her hand under my breast and rubbed her little nipples against mine. My nipples became instantly aroused.

"You don't have to" I told her "I just wanted to please you, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do." It was true, I had wanted to experiment, to taste and feel a woman, but I didn't want her to feel obligated. She kissed my breasts. She was softly and gently kissing them. She jumped up from the bed and asked if I had a hairbrush. I told her there was one in my backpack…and she walked over to get it.

"Your hair is a mess!" she told me. "Come over here and let me brush it." I turned around and sat cross-legged on the bed as she stood behind me. She began to brush my hair. She was stroking it and smoothing it with her hands and it felt so good. I hadn't had my hair brushed since I was a little girl. My grandmother always brushed my long straight hair for me. It used to relax me so much that I would get so sleepy and have to lat down for a nap. This time it was different. It was relaxing but erotic too. She put the brush down and began to put her hands under it and play with it. "You have such pretty hair." She said and placed her hand on my back as she kissed me on the neck.

She started rubbing my shoulders and then stroking my arms. "I will probably not be very good at this," she said a little reluctantly. "But I will do what I think feels good, ok?"

I told her again that she didn't have to do anything at all. But she could do whatever her little heart desires. "I am yours to practice on" I said to her "whatever you want to do, it's all for you."

"Mmmmmm"…she whispered softly "I like the sound of that." She brushed my hair to the side and placed it over one shoulder as she continued to kiss my neck. She slid her tongue down my back and pushed the blanket as far down on my ass as she could. She slid her hand down under the blanket and grabbed my ass. I felt her climb on the bed behind me and straddle me. She bent her knees and wrapped her arms around me placing them both on my tits. She felt so warm and soft, up against me. She slid her hands down, between my legs and rubbed my pussy. I could feel her rub herself against my back, her hard nipples, and her pussy.

She stood up and went around to the other side of the bed. She grabbed my arms and told me to lie down. I lay down on the bed, on my stomach. She pulled at the blanket and I lifted myself so that she could remove it from the bed and throw it onto the floor. "You won't be needing that, I will keep you warm" she said and laughed softly. She walked over to the table where I had left the lotion I was using earlier. I also heard her slide the curtains open. "Hmmmmm…this could be interesting," I said. She came back over to the bed. She walked around, turning off some lights and turning others on. She had it dim and softly lit. I'm sure there was just enough light so that anyone in the parking lot could make out just enough to tell that there were just the two of us there.

She climbed onto the bed; I was laying, head down towards the foot of the bed. She straddled me and sat down on my ass. She opened the bottle and squirted some lotion onto my back. It as very cold and caused me to shiver. She at once began to rub the lotion into my back. She slid her hands all along my spine and rubbed my shoulders. She rubbed my arms and then slid herself down and poured more lotion on my ass. She rubbed the lotion and then slapped my ass hard. The lotion splashed up on her as she spanked my ass. She poured more lotion onto my ass and spanked it more. She lay down on my back and started to rub the lotion all over me with herself.

She was grinding herself into me and rubbing her pussy against my ass. She slid down and was between my legs, she spread them open. She squirted the lotion down between my ass cheeks and I could feel it run down into my pussy. She took her finger and slid it in between my lips all the way up to my asshole. She laid her head on the back of my leg and fondled my pussy. She was rubbing and spreading the lips. She seemed to be exploring my cunt. She slid a finger inside as I raised myself up off the bed. I had wanted her to touch me. "Ooooooo…yes, little girl, rub my pussy" I told her. She began kneading my ass cheeks…her fingers squeezing and rubbing them, and then I felt her bite my ass! She bit it hard "OW!" I scolded her."Damn that hurt!" Then she kissed it softly. She reached for the hairbrush and whacked my ass hard with the back of the brush. It stung! "Hey!" I said "That hurts you little bitch!"

"Oh you like it, I know you do." She teased me "Want me to make it better now?" She was saying as she rubbed her hands lightly against my red ass.

She asked me to roll over and sit up, I did. She poured lotion over the both of us. She then moved my legs apart and sat on her knees between my spread legs. She pushed herself against me and kissed me. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and darted it around. She found my tongue and sucked it into her mouth. She started rubbing herself against me, rubbing the lotion into both of us. I got up on my knees facing her and we began to kiss each other as we were playing with each other's tits. I grabbed her tits and started to suck on them as she arched her back, thrusting them out to me. She pushed me back hard. I landed on the bed, flat on my back. Before I knew it she was on me. She grabbed my legs and threw them over her shoulders as she slammed her face into my pussy.

kinki
kinki
53 Followers
12