Window Shopping Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is sooooo smooth" she said, slightly muffled. "It smells so clean and tastes so gooooood." She was slamming her tongue in and out of my pussy like she couldn't stretch it out far enough. "OH God it's so wet and slippery!" She seemed so excited. Just then she climbed up and placed her pussy directly over my face. We were in a 69 position. "Lick it." "Lick it like you did before" she commanded. "I want you to show me how, while you eat mine." I was so turned on. I grabbed her and spread her lips wide apart and plunged in. I licked her pussy as she copied everything I did to her. Every lick, every nibble, every suck! It was so fantastic. She was fucking my face as she ate my wet pussy. After a while she wasn't following my steps, but doing what she wanted on her own. She used her hands to spread my ass cheeks apart as she ate me out and then I felt her poke both of her index fingers into my asshole.

"Ahhhhh…oh yes!" She was learning very well. My cunt was sopping wet and I was just waiting to cum all over her sweet face. She rammed her fingers into my ass and I spread my legs as far as I could to accommodate her. She was so into it. I continued to eat her tight little sweet cunny. I slammed my fingers into her and then sucked at her engorged clit. She was moaning and I could feel the hum against my cunt. "Oh girl!" "I am going to explode!" I screamed. "I want you to cum with me!" "Come on baby girl…cum all over my face…soak my face with those sweet juices of yours"

"Ummmm…aghhhh…MMMMMMMM…." She was screaming into my hole as she started to convulse. She was slamming her little ass and cunt into my face and I could feel her juices flow out of her…I exploded! I flooded her face and could feel it ooze between the cheeks of my ass. She hungrily licked and sucked at my soaking wet cunt. "MMMM Gawwwwddd…MMMMMM…it's soooooo sweet!" She muttered as she slurped at my pussy. She stuck a finger in and brought it out, sucking it. She did that several more times and finally rolled over off of me.

"Do you think anyone was watching?" She said excitedly. She rolled over and looked up at me, "Should I go see?" She was like a little girl right before a birthday party. "I was so hot just hoping someone would see us!" "Did you like it?" "Did you feel it?" She couldn't stop talking. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me.

"I'm sure there were many eyes on us." "I'm sure there were plenty of people who enjoyed it." I whispered to her "But none as much as I enjoyed it, enjoyed you." I told her how sweet she was and what a good job she had done. I kissed her mouth, a deep soft passionate kiss. Then I laid her head in my lap and began to stroke her hair. She drifted off to sleep and I noticed her sucking her thumb. She had a big smile on her face as she rolled into the fetal position and slept, hard. I couldn't help but admire her little body as she was curled up there. I rubbed her little ass and her back. I fingered her little cunny a bit and pushed her hair from her face and kissed her forehead as I covered her with the blanket.

She reached for my hand, still sound asleep and muttered…"g'night."

I looked down at her and said, "good night baby girl." I closed the curtains and walked around gathering my things. I put everything into my backpack and slid on my baggy p.j. pants, I had wadded up in the pack. I threw my hair up in a ponytail, grabbed her sweatshirt and put it on. I left her my little yellow tank top.

I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed one of the soaps…I had to leave her a message…"Let me know if you want your shirt back…or anything else…hugs & kisses-kinki" I would look forward to it. I finished with my email address so she could contact me if she wanted. I left her lying there sound asleep and walked out. I went out, got into my car and drove away. As I drove past the trucks parked there, I heard honks and saw flashing lights! I also heard several claps and hoots! I guess it was good for them too.

I honked back as I drove off…

12