Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You already must have gathered that I like to watch. Before you moved across the way, all I had to watch was my own sexual escapades, but now, you have giving me way more ammunition to my perversion.” She laughed a sexy sinister laugh at this admission.


“Are those black boxes on the ceiling what I think they are?”


“Good eye. Very few of my playthings notice those. It pays to have a dad that has a high tech gatchet company. Check this out.”


She grabbed a giant remote that looked like a mini keyboard. After a few keystrokes A giant LED TV came to life. A few more keystrokes as she navigated through a menu and suddenly the room was filled with the sounds of sex. There must have been speakers everywhere. On the giant screen there was a closeup of Alice’s friend Jenna’s pussy as Alice licked away.


“The tricky part is getting the computer to zoom and focus on the right stuff. Dad’s company had a face recognition software that I was able to tweak to work on dicks and pussies.” She laughed at the absurdity of the statement.


John was blown away. Suddenly a strange thought popped into his head. His company had been working on software to record events remotely. Could this setup be some version of that?


“God I love how a pussy looks in HD.” Alice was staring at the screen while massaging her breasts through her shirt.


John noticed to tumblers filled with ice on a small table by her bed. He grabbed them, filled them with eighteen year old whiskey, and handed a glass to Alice.


She took the glass, smiled at John and took a healthy sip. “That is so good.”


She drank in the sight of the handsome man before her.


“Let me show you how it works.” In a flash she stepped out of her tiny skirt revealing her smooth pussy. She was obviously very horny. Her pussy lips were full and open, and they glistened with her moisture.


“Now take out that beautiful cock of yours, so I can show you how the software works.”


She looked hungrily at his waist. John shrugged his shoulders and undid his pants releasing his growing cock. Alice was typing furiously on the remote. The giant screen split into two. On one side was still the video of the two girls going at it, but the other side sprang to life with a close up
of John’s cock.


“I can zoom up to fifty times.” The view zoomed onto the skin of his cock. You could see every vein and bump of his cock. “ Looks like you missed a spot.” Alice focus on a few stray hairs that had been spared by his razor. “Come on John. Stroke the monster for me. I want to watch you grow.”


His cock was already growing from all of the attention. He looked her in the eye and wrapped his hand around his cock. He looked at the screen and watched himself slowly stroke his cock. It was so ertotic to watch himself projected onto the wall. He continued to stroke himself slowly and deliberately.


“Now thats hot!” Alice exclaimed. “But that’s nothing. I can’t truly enjoy the show if I have to work the remote.” John noticed that she was running the remote with one hand while the other traced her pussy lips.


“Here is the beauty of the whole system.” After a few more keystrokes, she dropped the remote. “Ok its totally remote now.” She sat down on the bed right next to where John was stroking himself, and turned both of her hand’s attention to pleasing herself while she took in the view.


The image on the screen followed his cock as he slowly stroked it. It zoomed in and out and even changed camera angles on its own. Suddenly the image switched to Alice’s pussy. She was plunging two fingers in and out of her sloppy cunt as her other hand feverishly rubbed her clit.


Then the camera focussed back onto John stroking his thick cock. His veins were pulsing, and his mushroom head looked like it was about to burst.


“Fuck John, this is so hot. I am about to cum.” She said as she fucked her pussy with one hand. Her other reached down and peeled her shirt off exposing her large perky breasts. Her large nipples were as hard as rocks. She was lost in ecstasy.


“Cum for me John. I want to watch you cum.” John turned his hips so that he was stroking his cock inches from her face. The room was filled with the sounds of wet flesh being manipulated.


“Fuck Alice! I am going to cum.” John closed his eyes with the impending orgasm and suddenly felt her smooth hand on his balls. The sensation was too much. His cock began to twitch. He opened his eyes just in time to see a zoom of the tip of his cock as it swelled and shot gob after gob of cum into the air. Alice screamed with her orgasm as she watch him erupt. Her hands and thighs were soaked with her moisture.


She focused on the big screen. Johns cock was ten feet long and slowly being stroked as a long string of cum seeped out of his slowly wilting hard on.


Alice stood brought her face up to John’s.


“That was such a rush!” She exclaimed and gave him a huge kiss. He opened his mouth and let her tongue explore him. Her chest felt hot against him. The kiss moved him so that he wished his dick would be hard again so that he could fuck this gorgeous girl.


“I have to shower and get out of here. My dad is having a big party on his new yacht tomorrow, and I have to help him plan.”


Finally it all clicked in John’s head.


“Wait...who is your dad?”


He couldn’t believe what she was saying. The hot young neighbor he had been messing around with was the daughter of his asshole boss. John’s lips broke into a huge smile. He loved the idea that his big shot boss’s daughter was such a dirty girl. The fact that he had masturbated with her multiple times was such poetic justice for all of the abuse that John had taken from his boss.


Alice’s first emotion was fear when she found out that the gorgeous man she had been enjoying was working for her dad. She was afraid that somehow that would spell the end of them. How could their relationship end, when it hardly even had gotten started?


“Was that what this was, a relationship.” Alice wondered. She loved enjoying multiple partners but John was different somehow. She felt safe when she was with him. Maybe she felt like he was filling in for the father that was always too busy to give her attention.


But why would John end it? He had no reason to. Alice was content with the fact that
it turned out that her dad was John’s asshole boss and the two of them would be attending the company party tomorrow. If anything it might be kind of fun for her to sneak in some sexual satisfaction right under her daddy’s nose. John was disappointed that she had to leave, but excited that he was going to be able to see her tomorrow.


“And I will wear something special for you big boy. You have to do me a favor. You have to go commando tomorrow night.”


She had said before giving him another passionate kiss and jumping into the shower.


“Play around with the system if you want, its tons of fun.”


And so he did. He found the camera in the bathroom, and watched Alice clean every inch of her body. He watched as she shaved her pussy. Watched as she rubbed her clit. Watched as she came so hard she almost fell over. She dressed in tight jeans and a Ramones shirt and he walked her out to go see her dad. Another kiss and then she bid him farewell.


“Don’t forget about tomorrow. We are going to have a ball.” Alice winked and was off into the night.


---------------------------


The night of the company party, John put on his best black suit, sans underwear. It was invigorating feeling his shaven cock brushing against the fine wool of his trousers.


Johns breath was nearly taken away when he saw his boss's yacht. It was huge! It even had two helipads on it for whatever reason. As he was walking up one of his coworkers commented that the boat costs somewhere upwards of thirty million dollars.


There were about thirty employees and friends and family on the yacht that night. They were going to take a cruise through the harbor, and then out to see for dinner and drinks. They were scheduled to be back at the dock just before midnight.

John caught sight of Alice’s wild, pink hair. As he worked his way towards her, he saw her father standing next to her and felt his knees slightly buckle. He stopped, suddenly flashing back to when he was a teenager, nervously meeting the father of his first girlfriend.


He took a deep breath and chuckled, thinking “Jesus, man. You are a grown man! Suck it up and go over there!”. A moment later, he continued his approach, now with a firm stride and set shoulders. He began to grin as Alice caught John’s eye and a tiny smirk formed on her face.


It was then that John noticed how she was dressed. She was wearing a gorgeous black dress that stopped just above her knees. It was a tangle of pleats that gave it a real illusion of depth. He had never seen her dressed so formally, and he felt a sort of prideful lust for her suddenly.


“Hello, John. This is my lovely daughter, Alice.”


“Hello, sir. Alice. Charming to meet you,” John said, extending his hand and giving a genuine smile that he hoped didn’t betray his thoughts to his boss. “That is quite a lovely dress.”


“Hello John. Thank you. It is a pleasure to meet you, and thank you,” Alice replied with a somewhat saucy smile. Their eyes locked, and John found himself reluctant to release Alice’s hand. Alice smartly withdrew her hand, bringing John back to the sensitive reality of the situation.


“If you can get past the crazy pink hair, you’ll find that she is truly a lovely girl,” her father said.


John looked at his boss and replied “I think her hair is beautiful that color.” Switching his gaze back to Alice, he said “You are quite beautiful, Alice. I think the pink hair accentuates your beauty.” He noticed his boss stiffen out of the corner of his eye and decided he should beat a retreat rather than press his luck.


“You have a beautiful boat sir, and this is a great party. I hope you two have a wonderful evening.”


“Oh, we will,” Alice replied, her smile even bigger than before.


“Thank you. Enjoy yourself, John,” his boss replied, his fake smile now all but completely faded from his face as his eyes narrowed their gaze on John.


John reluctantly turned and walked away, wandering amidst the crowd with no interest in mingling with his co-workers. He eventually ended up on a small balcony on the third floor. It was totally deserted being off of the workout room. He was enjoying the solitude when he heard Alice’s warm voice behind him.


“Hey sexy.” She purred from behind.


John turn and she almost leapt into his arms. The kissed passionately before she stopped to catch her breath. “You look very dapper. Do you like my dress.” She spun for him and her dress rose up showing off her toned legs.


“Here is the best part.” She raised the front of her skirt and showed John her bare pussy. Her lips were red and full, and he could tell that she had been playing with herself again.


“Easy access.” She looked down at her pussy and spread her lips apart for him. “I can’t stop thinking about last night. You drive me wild John. “ She rubbed her clit for him. A noise startled Alice from behind and she dropped her dress. A couple joined them on the small balcony. Alice leaned close to John.


“Lets steal away and have some fun once everyone gets drunk.” She gave him a peck on the cheek and then disappeared into the large ship


John spent most of the night searching for Alice while partaking in the obligatory small talk with his coworkers. He couldn’t get over how large the ship was. He kept getting lost in all of the rooms corridors and balconies. Finally around ten p.m. he found Alice on a small balcony near the rear of the ship. She flashed him a warm smile when she noticed him. Their was another couple on the rail that John didn’t recognize.


“Come warm me up.” Alice called over the noise of the engines. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She felt so fragile in his arms. It was an immense relief to finally hold her after just watching for so long.


“Can you reach into my pocket and grab my camera?” Alice asked John, so he reached into her pocket.


“Its deep in there.” She said with a sly tone.


His hand found that the inside of her pocket had been cut out.


“Dirty girl.” He whispered in her ear as he reached forward and found her wet cunt. Heat was radiating from her as he ran his fingers up and down her prominent lips. Another couple joined them on the deck, but to them it just looked like a couple snuggling against the cold air. He slowly inserted a finger into her. She gasped with the sensation. Slowly he started to fuck her with his finger in front of the other couple. She could feel his cock growing hard against her backside. Soon the other couple left, and Alice turned and kissed him passionately. She then reached down and quickly pulled down his zipper.


“What are you doing?” There was panic in John’s voice, but he was not resisting.


“Trust me. I will show you why this is my favorite dress ever.” She dexterously pulled his big cock out his fly, then turned her back to him. She bent over the rail of the boat seductively, then she reached back and parted two of the pleats of her dress. For a flash he saw flesh. She leaned back and took his cock between two pieces of fabric. He felt his swollen head touch soft flesh and then slip into her wet pussy. She was so hot and wet that he slipped in her tight pussy easily.


Alice gasped at the sensation of his large cock stretching her out. She was so turned on that the pain she was feeling was even more of a turn on.


The way that her dress puffed out completely blocked the fact that his cock was lodged in her. If someone were to walk out and interrupt them, it would look like they were just a couple cuddling again.


He was buried deep inside her and he just held his cock there for a few moments relishing in the tight fit. Then he slowly pulled his cock out and began to rhythmically fuck her. His adrenaline was pumping with the fear that someone could walk out on them. His one hand was still inside of her dress and he found her clit and began rubbing it as he kissed her neck.


John began to pump her more rabidly when he heard people coming down the stairs behind them. He rammed his cock in to the hilt and tried to act normal as the people took a place by their side. He leaned over Alice as if he was just trying to keep her warm. It was a couple that he did not recognise and they seemed very drunk.


The man said something to John that he couldn’t understand and then started to make out with the girl. Alice loved the fact that she was a foot away from the couple with a huge cock stretching out her cunt. She could feel John’s finger find her clit and start rubbing her again. She was going to cum.


The man and woman were mauling each other next to them oblivious to what was going on.


“Suck on her tits.” Alice called. The two stared at her for a second, startled at her interaction, and then the man swiftly pulled down the front of the girls top revealing two perky little breasts. He leaned forward and took a hard nipple in his mouth as the woman groaned with pleasure.


John was going crazy being buried in Alice’s pussy. He needed relief. He began to slowly pump her with his manhood. That was too much for Alice. Her body was rocked with orgasm. The girl’s eyes grew wide as she caught a glimpse John’s thick cock going in and out of Alice’s dress. The man was too busy mauling his partner to noticed.

John continued fucking her while he rubbed her clit. He was staring at the couple next to them and enjoying watching them go at it. Also seeing the woman’s eyes on his cock was nearly too much. He reached around with his free hand and squeezed Alices firm breast roughly through the fabric of her dress. He couldn’t take it any more. John rammed his cock deep into Alice and shot stream after stream of his hot spunk into her tight cunt.


They stayed in their embrace as they watched the couple next to them continue to make out. The woman reached out and released her man’s cock. He was shocked, but did not disagree when she slid him up her little sun dress. He began fucking rapidly like an animal. He came within a minute or two and collapsed onto his date.


John pulled his withering cock out from Alice’s dress, and tucked it back into his trousers, careful not to get any cum stains on his trousers. Alice kissed him and then whispered. “That was amazing, but I need to devour you. Come over tomorrow and lets put on a show for the camera.”


He gave her a kiss on the forehead and bid her farewell for the night.

---------------


“I am horny as hell, so I’ll just cut to the chase. Can I see it?”


John would normally be blown away by the request, but at this point there was almost nothing that Alice could say that would surprise him.


“So you are going to get your home system to record me playing with myself again?”


“Well that’s one option.” She took a step closer to him and dropped her hand to his crotch and began rubbing him through his pants. She leaned in close, and with her lips almost touching his own whispered. “I was thinking it would be more fun if I reached in your pants and took out your quickly hardening cock. Then I was going to stroke it while fondling those big bald balls of yours. I probably won’t be able to hold out long and will impatiently plunge as much of your cock down my throat as I can. I will lick you first, tasting your sweat and your musk, then I will suck on that big tip of yours until I get a taste of your precum. All the while I will be jacking that gorgeous cock of yours. Once I feel your balls pull up with your impending orgasm, I will stop and push you down on the bed. I will then give you a little strip show and then play with my bald pussy just inches from your face.”


“And yes I will record everything, and watch it and masturbate whenever I get bored. Sound good?” She continued to rub him as she spoke and his cock now struggled against his pants.


“Like I said, I am super horny, so instead of teasing you with my cunt inches from your face like I should, I will get impatient and quickly lower my pussy onto your mouth practically suffocating you. I will then watch you lap at my pussy until you make me cum. I will get off on seeing how wet and messy I will make your face. Then I am going to get on my hands and knees, and you are going to expertly maneuver that gorgeous weapon in my sopping cunt and fuck me until we both cum and collapse in ecstasy.”


John was blinded by lust, but still she continued.


“Then we will wake at some point, super horny I am sure. I will put on a sexy show on the giant screen, and we will have some more fun. How does that sound? You think you can handle that?”


John’s cock was painfully hard now. There was only one way to answer her. He grabbed the back of her head and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss as they began to maul at each other.


She backed him toward her bed as they kissed and pushed him down onto his back.


She quickly grabbed the remote and hit a few buttons. The image of her eating out her friends pussy was replaced by the her and John on the bed with a small red blinking circle in the lower corner of the image.

She purred as she pounced on him and slowly undid his pants. His cock nearly hit her in the face as it popped out. She squealed with pleasure as she inspected him.


“God its gorgeous.” She held her arm up to him. “You are thicker than my forearm. I have been waiting for this for a long time.” She exclaimed as she started to lovingly stroke him.