Windows into the Soul Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, there it goes, he thought, what little was left of my appetite. He put the food in the refrigerator and walked back to his room. He flopped down on his huge bed. I bet I know what will get my appetite back, he thought as he reached over into his night stand and took out the bag of pot, his pipe and a lighter. Plus a pack of cigarettes. He only smoked while he smoked pot, or while he drank. As he filled his bowl, he thought of Abby, the little girl he met that day. He wondered what she was doing right know. Probably getting ready for bed,if she had school in the morning.

He thought about what she would look like naked. He shivered to think about it. He imagined her small waste, pert breasts and perky ass. Soon, a certain part of him desperately needed attention. He put the pipe down on the night stand and took his dick out of his pants. As his hands slowly glided up his thick dick, he imagined Abby's hands where on him. He closed his eyes, and all he could see where her big green eyes, staring into his soul.

12