Windows Of The Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set my drink on the handrail and wrapped one arm around Ryn's waist and pulled her tighter to me. She tried to turn around and take my head into her hands again, but I held her firm and didn't let my eyes escape what was happening below. A couple stopped kissing and were the first to approach Shyla. They stood on either side of her and started to touch her. Gently, at the hands and wrists, moving in toward her core. More people gathered, and two more men slipped from their lovers' embraces to join the first couple. Four hands touched her, then five. They groped her breasts, her thighs, her ass, the cleft between her legs. It wasn't long until they lowered her to the floor and started to descend upon her. The first man to enter her was huge, and another woman helped guide him to her center. She held his pace slow, directing him in and out in time to the cupping of his balls and the tapping of Shyla's clitoris. His moans were soft and strained under the woman's touch, and Shyla rose her hips to meet him. Another man began to kiss Shyla's exposed breasts while another woman pulled her dress up to her hips and knelt over Shyla's head. For a few precious minutes, I couldn't see anything but her stomach rippling under an orgasm. The man fucking her suddenly arched and the woman holding his balls let him go as he burst into Shyla.

No sooner had he withdrawn than another man appeared from somewhere under the balcony to take his place. The woman holding vigil at Shyla's clit pulled him closer, leaned forward and took him into her mouth for a few moments before guiding him in as well. The woman riding Shyla's face arched and started to teeter before a man caught her beneath the arms to hold her steady. He moved to raise her up but Shyla reached up to grab a firm hold to the woman's thighs and refused to let her go. They remained locked like that while the woman rode through what looked like two more orgasms. When she finally was released, spent and unable to walk, the man holding her picked her up and carried her to a chair near the edge of the room.

By now, Ryn was stroking my cock through my pants and managed to work my zipper down. When her hand made contact with my skin, I groaned loudly against her neck. The second man finished in Shyla and when he pulled free, the woman at her clit settled down between her legs and began lapping at her lips. Three more men appeared at Shyla's sides and two were each taken by her hands, while one lowered himself to her open mouth. The woman between her legs was relentless, driving as deep as she could for every last drop Shyla could give. She only broke away when a couple took her by the arms and laid her out to service themselves. The man took her from behind while the woman opened her legs wide for her hungry tongue.

The man I'd seen before when Ryn first appeared came back into the circle, fully naked now and looking enormous. He was like an obsidian god among mortals. I leaned in close to whisper in Ryn's ear. "Is he your husband?"

Ryn looked down at the floor and groaned, pulled my cock from my pants and squeezed hard, milking a drop of cum from the tip. "Yes," she hissed. He knelt between Shyla's legs and once she felt his hands on her ankles, spread her thighs as wide as she could. He entered her with one fluid motion and in that instant, the man feeding her throat groaned and started to cum. He fell back, spent, and the men from her hands drew closer together to take turns as her head bobbed on the floor between them. Her groans were loudest of anyone in the room, and they were answered by other couples both along the balcony alongside me as well as on the floor under us. Ryn pulled my hand to her breast, pinched her nipple through my fingers and pressed her ass back against me. I took the hint and started to pinch both of her nipples in turn and in almost no time, she turned to face me and dropped to her knees. In one motion, she swallowed my cock to the base and sucked with a force that I thought would never cease. I kept my gaze focused on both women: the one on my cock and the one fucking her husband twenty feet beneath me. The men in Shyla's hands both came, one after the other and once they broke free of her grip on them, Ryn's husband turned Shyla over and she obediently rose to her hands and knees. The sound of their wet skin slapping was an aphrodisiac unlike anything I'd ever felt. I started to thrust into Ryn's mouth and she groaned in protest as I came but she sucked everything down without a second thought. My thoughts were so heavily aroused, and my link with Shyla was so strong at that point that I lifted Ryn from the floor where she tried vainly to keep my cock in her mouth. It popped loose and she didn't take her eyes off of me until I turned her over the railing and lifted her dress. I heard a faint 'yes' from her as she caught on to my intent and pulled her panties aside to let me in.

That first sensation of warm flesh was doubled by my recent orgasm, intensified by my link, and fueled by the sexual energy of room around me. I fucked Ryn as hard as I could and I watched her husband fuck Shyla. I heard Shyla calling out, but to him or me, I didn't know or care. "Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!". It wasn't a request; it was an order. I obeyed to my fullest and most of the room stopped to watch us. I could sense the minds around us filling with lurid thoughts. Everyone was wondering who was going to reach the end first. Shyla reached back to slap her own ass and Ryn's husband took up from there, reddening her cheeks with hand marks while she ripped off the blindfold and looked back over her shoulder. She didn't look at him, or Ryn, but up at me. I could see it building in her eyes, and I matched her stroke for stroke. We were fucking each other through Ryn and her husband, and we came within seconds of each other. We were followed closely by Ryn, and finally by her husband. Ryn slouched forward and panted hard, trying to catch her breath and her husband leaned back similarly spent, resting on his heels. Shyla leaned forward onto her elbows. She panted heavily, but never looked away from me. I leaned against Ryn's back. I was looking for any sign of shame, any trace of fear, jealousy or hatred, in Shyla's face but there wasn't any. All I saw was a look of gratitude and bliss. Sweat and cum. It was the most unreal experience in my life, and no matter how twisted or unusual, I can honestly say that I found love that day. Or rather, it found me.

12