Winds Of Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rydia57
rydia57
185 Followers

I awakened much later, to Tess' humming in the kitchen. She seemed quite cheerful now. As I recalled our last encounter, I smiled. I hadn't felt this great in weeks! I was hoping maybe what had happened between us... wouldn't be the last time.

As I had contemplated, even prayed for in my somber mood, Tess' sexual escapades continued. She would come to me at nights, kissing and pawing me, her moist body ravaging mine for anything to satisfy her nocturnal hunger.... much like a person with cravings for food in the night. Every five or eight days, I would feel release of all my pent up frustrations. Sometimes she would even untie one of my hands during the process so I could stroke her and myself into orgasm. She would even push her wet pussy into my waiting mouth, asking me to partake of her juices. Not only did I partake of them, I succeeded in making them run more! Over the next few days, our moans must have been heard thru the night. Sometimes, I would wake to find her curled up next to me, her cheek caressing my chest, and her fingers stroking my stiffened cock.

My depression rarely showed anymore, when I could hear Tess coming, I was like a warm frantic puppy waiting to greet its master. Was my master Tess... or what she was providing for me? Months had passed now. I slept with lucid dreams of my encounters with Tess, until she came home. My appetite had become ravenous. Nowadays, when Tess fed me, I often asked for seconds and she would comply, using a cloth napkin on my lips; sometimes giving me a quick brush with hers. More days passed... I was happy, content. It had been a long time since I had tested my ropes.Why should I? I was in heaven!

A couple of days later, I'd been fucking in my sleep again. The girl turned, and it was Tess. That's when I smiled and began to slap her ass cheeks and as I rubbed my hardened cock against her weeping slit.

I heard Tess screaming "Fuck me now! NOW!"

I had awakened and Tess had been there talking to me.

"Now Kal, you have to leavenow." she repeated. Slowly, I felt the blindfold I'd worn for what seemed like forever, being removed. As I looked up, my eyes tried to focus. It had been morning. Tess stood before me, in a pair of shorts and a low hanging gray tank top.

"But...why?" I ask groggily. Now she had untied my feet and lastly my hands. My wrists had been sore... but with all the pleasure and bliss I was feeling lately, I never noticed.

"It's time for you togo" she said stroking my cheek. As I looked into her eyes, I saw that they were welled with tears, much like they were when I had been about to dump her. She handed my clothes to me. They'd been freshly cleaned. I glanced around the room and back to her. As I continued to dress, Tess left the room.... the scent of her cologne wafting after her. As I looked around the room again, I saw a couple of bedpans, trays with plates on them. A blanket on the floor where she had probably fallen asleep many a night studying me. A camera on a tripod in a corner, pointed at my space. The radio I'd listened to everyday. I glimpsed a tree outside the window. The leaves were brown and crumpled. What month was it?

Completely dressed, I walked towards the living room, and a door I hadn't seen in months. The tv had been playing and the news was on. It had been five months and eleven days since I'd last touched that door. I turned to see Tess come from the kitchen and sit down. She proceeded to watch the tv as if I weren't there. I had my hand on the door knob and squeezed. The door barely open, I stopped. I couldn't go.... something was stopping me from fully opening the door. Sighing... I walked over, stopped and stood in front of Tess. She looked up, her eyes somewhat bloodshot.

" It's not over you know... I started. You're not getting rid of me so easily."

Tess looked down and sighed. "What I did was wrong, I know... but you're free now. You're free to never see me again. In time, I hope you'll recover from the pain I put you thru. As will I... recover." As she said this she turned away from me. I knelt down and looked at her.

" You kidnapped me, put me thru living hell, and then gave me the best heaven on earth I have ever had. How can I leave now?"

"Justleave!" she pleaded.

"No. I responded. It's nice to find that someone needs you... so much. You need me Tess." Tess looked down into my eyes.... caressing my cheek, and with that hugging me. From then on, my days,our days, were bright, spontaneous, and full of blissful, passionate sex. I couldn't ask for more. Hey, sometimes I even tiedher up!Whatever harm she did to me, Tess cared for me. She really cared.

FIN

rydia57
rydia57
185 Followers
12