Winds of Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no."

"Relax, let me touch you. Even in the darkness of the living room I could see your naked body. You have no idea how my body instantly reacted at that moment. That's why I didn't say anything to you right then. I had to take a little bit to get myself under control."

He took my hand and lead it to the bulge in his jeans and I couldn't help but to cup my hand around that hardness and I groaned into the night.

"See how you affect me?"

The involuntary shiver came again.

"You cold?" he asked.

"Not really." I answered.

"Let's try this." he said, and he helped me stand and then guided me between his denim clad thighs, yet one step down. The afghan the only thing between my bare flesh and the cool step. He pulled me back against his chest, wrapping me into his arms. His lips traveled down my neck as his hands explored my naked flesh. He pulled back the afghan and slid one hand from my breast, down my stomach and in between my thighs while he continued kissing my neck, nibbling at my ear and shoulder. "All night I've been thinking about all the things I want to do to you and have you do to me. I'm going to make you feel so good. But the time for those things will come. The time for making love will come," he whispered. "Tonight this is for you honey. This is what you should have had done to you. I'm going to do it just for you. I'll treat you better than he ever could have. You deserve it."

I closed my eyes and let the sensations travel through my body. He gently rolled one nipple between his fingers. His fingers playing lightly, tenderly with my pussy lips. I moaned into the darkness.

"Yes, baby. Let me do this. Let me make you feel so good. I want to have you come for me. You need that. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes." I breathlessly whispered back.

The fire was building, getting hotter with each lick, each caress. His fingers dipped to my opening and I could feel the cum drip from my already filled cunt. It felt so dirty, but God, it felt so damn good. His fingers gently slid across my clit causing my nerves to jump and I gasped at the sensation.

"Yes, Gray, I want to come for you. Just like that honey. Rub that wetness all over my clit and keep it right there. I can't believe this."

"Believe it. I'm here, and we're just starting. Things are going to change Nina. Know what I want. Know I can't stand by and watch your life pass you by. I'm going to be in it. I'm going to take what I should have taken years ago. You're going to be mine. We've got a lot of lost time to make up for baby, and I intend to show you just what pleases me and find all the things that please you. How about this?" he asked and he slid his other hand along the same path that the first had taken.

I was wrapped inside his arms and trapped against his body. The two hands stroking and massaging my entire pussy until he placed two fingers at my opening.

"Come on honey. Is this what you want? Do you want to feel my fingers stroking in and out of that pussy while I play with your clit? How many fingers can you take baby?" He brushed his fingers across my clit eliciting another involuntary reflex from my body. "That button is so hard right now and it's getting very sensitive too." He started tracing circles around it, and slowly applying more pressure.

I couldn't answer. There were no words to express the excitement that I was feeling. My body was shaking and I pushed against his fingers.

"Yes, you want them. I can tell. You want that pussy filled, don't you?"

A whimper escaped in my frustration and he lifted one leg and placed over the top of mine, pulling my leg back and then did the same with the other. I was now impossibly spread wide for him, my knees drawn back behind his.

"Look how ready you are for fucking. I can feel your clit standing right up, all exposed. I won't use my cock tonight, but I will use my fingers. Imagine it being my cock because I'm going to put them in you now. Are you sure you want them baby?"

"Oh, God yes. Please. Please put them in me. I want to come so badly." I pleaded.

Slowly he started pressing them up into me. Excruciatingly slow he stretched my opening, probing farther and farther into my depths.

"Honey, you are so tight and swollen from what he did to you. He abused you honey, and you wont ever have that happen again. I'm going to love that pussy of yours."

I could feel the muscles tightening as he worked his fingers deeper between my lips until he found just the spot to stroke and ignite the final fire that would consume me.

"Oh God, Gray. I'm going to come. Yes, that's it. Yes!" I cried out as I finally let the sensations take control. I let go of the present problems that held me immobile, and accepted the man that held me against him.

"Good honey, come for me. You can do it. Just feel how good it feels." he whispered again into my ear. His fingers creating the perfect fucking rhythm while the other hand played with my clit.

I forced my pussy onto his fingers taking him as deeply as I could. I needed to have him as far inside me as I could. I needed to have my pussy filled while my muscles tightened and the tingles radiated from my middle and traveled down my thighs. I groaned as I clung to him, holding his arms tightly to me. Still he continued to stroke and probe until I couldn't take any more and I pushed his hand away from my clit. "Please. Please stop. Just a little bit." I gasped as I tried to get myself under control.

"That's my girl. You are so hot. I've been waiting a very long time to do that to you." He continued to slowly stroke his fingers in and out of my cunt. Stopping every few strokes to wiggle them deep inside of me.

"God Gray. That was wonderful." I could still feel my muscles pulsing from my climax.

"You liked that? Me too. I'm going to keep making you feel good. See?" and he brought his fingers back to my clit and force his fingers even deeper inside of me. The move took my breath away.

"Oh!"

"Yes, honey, you're going to feel it again. I want to feel you coming on my fingers again. Feel how hot and slippery you are for me? Feel how deeply I can touch you? I'm going to do this with my cock next time. You're going to feel my dick touching just this spot," and he stroked against my g-spot.

"Oh, no!" I felt the tingling again and knew I would come again soon.

"Oh, yes! Right here. This is where you're going to feel it baby. My cock right here while I play with your clit. You're going to come again for me. I can feel your pussy muscles gripping my fingers so tightly. Yes, baby, let it go. Feel it. Come for me."

The contractions gripped me and my entire body shook with the force of my second orgasm in such a short time. My eyes closed tightly. "Yes! Oh, yesssss!" I hissed gripped in my own excitement.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Good baby, feel it," he crooned in my ear, slowly stilling his fingers and allowing me to return to the real world. I felt him gently pull his fingers out, and I wanted to tell him to just keep them in me so I wouldn't feel so empty.

I turned my face into his arm to hide the tears that were starting to form. How could this be? How could I get this much pleasure from someone I had a crush on so many years ago? Sitting here on the front deck, after just having sex with another man, Gray had brought me pleasure and hope. My head was reeling with the possibilities and the implications of the words he had told me earlier along with all the loving words he had just whispered in my ear.

The wind kicked up and danced across our entwined bodies and he turned me to him, enfolding me within his arms and legs, protecting me from the breeze.

"Change is hard Nina. But it's only going to get better for us. We'll do it together."

I knew he was right, and I nodded into his chest. The decision had been made a long time ago. I just didn't have the strength to do it alone. Now I didn't have to. He would be with me to help, guide, and listen for as long as it took to get our lives back on track. We could do this together.

THE END

If you enjoyed this story, I would love to hear from you.

Copyright 2000 by katie rose

12