Windswept Ch. 05

Story Info
Michael explains about the Bond.
2k words
4.67
10.7k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my AWESOME editor cannd.

And... appologies for being so late with this installment. It took me a while to get the story to flow like I wanted it to.

Thank you guys for the favorites, comments, and ratings. Tell me how you like the story!! Feedback makes me write faster :-P

***

Angel slid from sleep to consciousness quickly, one moment pleasantly surrounded by her dreams, and the next realizing where she was, and what had woken her. Ryder smirked, running his teeth along her lip. As she leaned against him, she felt his stiff shaft press against her thigh. She returned the smirk, pouting a little.

"You woke me up," she complained, raising her arms above her head, stretching. Ryder's shirt rode up around her waist. She knew without looking that he was drinking in the sight of her flat stomach. She sighed contentedly, cuddling back against him.

"Sorry, love." His hands ran across her stomach, sending delicious shivers through her body. She grinned, slipping her own hand down his rock hard abs, tickling the skin right above his cock. He huffed against her neck, squirming under her touch. "Tease," he growled.

Angel's mouth quirked into a smile. "What are you going to do about it?"

She squeaked as Ryder rolled on top of her, pinning her arms to the bed. He leaned down and kissed her, running his tongue over her teeth. He broke the kiss, grinning as her gaze drifted to the tent in his sweats. She raised her leg, pressing her thigh into his crotch. "Like I said," she murmured. "What are you going to do about it?"

Ryder scooted back, stripping off his sweats. Angel followed him lazily, crawling on all fours to the edge of the bed before standing herself. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He moaned when she ground her hips into his. Her hands pulled at her panties, and finally Ryder just tore them off her body, throwing the useless scrap against the wall. His cock rubbed against her soaking wet folds, searching for entrance.

Angel eased herself down onto him, gasping as he entered her. She was a little sore, but the pain was nowhere near as bad as it was the first time. She settled around him, enjoying the feeling of having him fill her. She squeezed her legs around him, eliciting a sharp, low moan.

Ryder pushed her against the wall, pinning her there with his body. In her shock she released her legs a little bit and he thrust deep into her. Her hands tangled in his hair, pulling his head toward her. He eagerly devoured her skin as he thrust, biting and licking her neck. There would be marks there later, but neither of them cared. They marked her as his and only his.

Angel's fingers dug into his shoulder as she moaned deliciously. She started meeting his thrusts with her own, little pleasured sounds coming from her every time their movements caused little shots of electricity to run up her spine. "Oh, Ryder, God, I'm com-ming...""

The sound of his name pushed him over the edge. She came milliseconds before him, the spams of her orgasm milking him dry. For a long time they just stood there, pressed against each other, Angel impaled on his cock. Only when he started to go soft did he let her down, both their knees shaking.

He wrapped her up in a hug, burying his face in her hair. "Mm. You smell nice."

She giggled. "I smell like you."

"Good," he said in a very self-satisfied way. Angel slipped out of his embrace, laughter shining in her eyes.

"No, not good." She tugged the sheet off the bed, wrapping it around herself. "I like how I smell." She stuck her tongue out at him. "I'm going to go take a shower. You said something about not going to see Michael looking like I did." She paused, looking down at herself in exaggerated shock. She pulled the sheet tighter. "What am I supposed to wear?"

Ryder climbed into his pants. "I'll send someone in with something."

Angel disappeared into the bathroom, and Ryder stepped outside. He grabbed one of the many servants rushing around and asked her to bring some clothes to his room. The servant nodded, her hair falling over her face, and wordlessly walked away. Some memory tickled in the back of his mind, but he couldn't place it.

Rey had no such problem. Her heart pounded in her chest as she walked away from Ryder. She forced herself to stay calm, but he hadn't recognized her at all. "Bastard," she thought. He'd remembered her when he was screwing her every night, but he hadn't called her to his room in weeks. Now she knew why. He'd replaced her with a human, one he'd convinced with some story about a Bond. Rey fumed quietly, biding her time.

She found an appropriate dress, a sky-blue draping thing with no back and a leather belt that went around the waist. She took it back to Ryder's room and walked in without knocking. She heard the shower going and realized that the human was inside there. She went to lay the dress on the bed, pausing only momentarily at the sight of the rumpled sheets. Then she went over to knock on the door.

"Ryder?" came Angel's voice from inside. Rey stifled the urge to scream at the woman.

"No, miss, I brought you some clothes."

The sounds of the shower ceased and a few moments later, Angel's head peaked out from behind the door. She gave Rey a once-over, still glowing from her tussle with Ryder but not willing to ignore her instincts completely. She didn't trust the girl.

"Thanks," Angel said. When Rey didn't move, she continued, "Is there anything else?"

Rey forced herself to smile. "I'll help you get ready."

Angel shook her head. "That's all right. I can manage."

Rey considered pushing the subject, but Angel didn't look like a pushover. She bowed her head and turned to leave. Angel watched her, but had a thought. "What's your name?"

"Rey," she answered.

Angel dressed and readied herself best she could, finishing just minutes before Ryder came back. He was wearing a pair of black slacks and a pressed violet button down shirt. Her eyes roved over his body, a small smile dancing on her lips. "You look good."

She held out her hand and Ryder spun her around slowly. His hand came to rest on the small of her back, pulling her into him. He kissed her lightly. "You're beautiful, as always." His hand crept up her back, coming to rest on the clasp of her dress. He latched it with one hand. "Hmm. Didn't someone come to help you get ready?"

Angel tensed. "I didn't like her. She... I don't know. She wasn't good."

Ryder made a noise against Angel's neck. "Who was she?"

"She said her name was Rey."

Angel felt Ryder stiffen. "She's someone to you," she said said quietly. "That's why she didn't like me."

"Used to be someone," Ryder said gruffly. He drew back, holding Angel at arm's length. "Used to be. Before."

He slipped his arm around her shoulders and led her out of the room and down the hallway. Slightly surprised at his unwillingness to talk about it, Angel didn't say anything else.

They came to a gigantic door, a double oak paneled thing with exquisite engravings carved in it. Ryder pushed it open and Angel followed him into a huge room. It was mostly empty, occupied only by a solitary man pacing at the other side. When they walked in, he stopped and turned, and Angel caught sight of his wings.

She drew in a breath involuntarily. His wings were bigger than Ryder's, stretching nearly fourteen feet behind him, and they were pure white. She felt her jaw go slack as she took in the rest of him. His features were chiseled, almost hard to look at. While there was softness in the way Ryder looked at her, there was no emotion or warmth in this angel's gaze. His brief glance at her was cold, sending unpleasant shivers down her spine.

Ryder motioned at the angel. "Jenna, this is Michael. Michael, meet my..." he paused for a second. Then he smiled at her. "My Bond. My Jenna."

Michael looked at her again, his cold grey eyes scanning her with a thoroughness that made her flinch. He snorted, looking back at Ryder. "You're not lying about the Bond, but you could do better."

Both Angel and Ryder tensed. Ryder took a step forward as a smirk cracked Michael's face. "Take a joke," Michael said. He motioned at a set of stuffed chairs Angel hadn't noticed before. "Have a seat. We need to talk."

Angel stuck to Ryder as they went over to the chairs. When he sat, he pulled her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her frame and holding her close to him. Her scent hit his nose, making a small smile creep across his face. Angel relaxed a little bit.

Michael perched on the edge of his chair, his fingers making a steeple under his chin. "Let's start with the basics. The Bond is a connection between two sentient beings, most commonly angels. We don't know the origins, but it creates a fierce sense of loyalty, love, and trust, as well as increasing sexual appetites in both parties."

Angel blushed, dropping her head. Ryder kissed her neck, never taking his eyes from Michael. "Ok, but that's not it."

"It's rare," Michael continued. "The only other time I've seen it was in my own parents." He paused. "Harlem and I were the products of that Bond."

Ryder nodded. "What about Jenna?"

"When the Bond happens between a human and an angel, the human starts developing some angelic qualities." He looked at Ryder. "Your influence on conscious thought, Tenner's ability to read the body... these have no doubt affected her." Michael paused. "Have you noticed anything in her behavior?"

Slightly miffed that Michael was talking about her like she wasn't there, Angel answered, "Yes. I've been catching thoughts."

Michael met Ryder's eyes. "That's why the daemons want her, and that's why we have to protect her." Without taking a breath, he went on. "I secured a safe-house for her. I'll need to take her there as soon as possible."

Ryder's arms tightened around Angel. "I can take her there, thanks."

Michel's lips curved into a smirk again, and he shook his head. "Your mind will be the first Harlem scours. Your knowledge and presence will put her at risk. My mind is illegible, however. Your Jenna won't even able to penetrate it at the height of her ability. I will keep her safe until the issue is resolved."

Ryder let out a low, quiet growl. Angel was sure only she had heard it. She pressed closer to him, taking his hand in hers. "Sorry I'm causing so much trouble," she whispered in his ear.

He pulled her against him and she laid her head on his shoulder. "I'll do anything to protect you. I love you, Jenna."

Her breath hitched, but before she could answer, Michael cut in. "Would you mind me talking to her for a few minutes, alone?" he asked Ryder. His tone didn't welcome argument.

Ryder hugged Angel tightly. "I'll wait outside," he said. He met her eyes, and she hoped he could see her answer in them. He smiled and walked out the door.

Tenner waited for him outside. He looked out of breath. "Blondie, you're not going to believe this. It's a reading I just got from Angel."

Ryder immediately focused on Tenner. "What's wrong with..."

Tenner grinned, clapping Ryder on the back. "Relax, nothing's wrong. Congrats, man. She's pregnant."

Ryder's mouth opened and closed a few times as he looked back at the closed door. "Does she know yet?"

The red-head shrugged. "Don't know. I don't think so. It's only been a few days. But I can read it."

"Pregnant," Ryder repeated.