Wine Barrel Slut

Story Info
A visit to a winery with you.
758 words
4
27.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are stretched over a wine barrel, held in position by ropes around your wrists. The height of the barrel and your position draped over it mean your ass and cunt are easily accessible for anyone behind you. Your bra hands around your waist whilst your panties are in tatters on the floor near your feet.

I slap your ass with my hand, concentrating my aim on your right buttock. Your skin is initially cool to touch, but warms up quickly. After only a few spanks, your ass gets red. I enjoy the contrast of your pale skin and freshly spanked buttock. I keep slapping your ass until your right ass cheek is bright red and you are moaning after each slap. If I didn't know you I'd think you weren't enjoying the spanking. Dragging my palm against your ass I am quickly re-assured this isn't the case, my hand is wet from your juices.

I position myself behind you and thrust into you. The combination of the restraints, your imagination and the spanking has made you very wet and almost without effort I am deep inside you. I can feel you trying to push back against me, but the restraints limit your movement.

I start to fuck you in long deliberate stokes, my nails running down your back, further marking you as mine. The temptation to speed up until I cannot restrain myself any longer and explode inside you, is strong, but I fight it.

Removing the cork from a half bottle of dessert wine, I insert the bottle into your cunt, using it as a dildo as I slowly stretch you inside. At the top of every thrust, dessert wine gushes from the bottle and drips from your cunt. It almost looks like you are pissing whilst being fucked, an interesting thought, but one to explore another day. In this case it is sweet wine, high in sugar and taste.

I change the angle of the bottle slightly so more of the wine pours into your cunt. Kneeling behind you, I remove the bottle and bury my face in your ass, sucking up as much of the wine and your juices as possible. My face is covered with sticky residue from both the wine and your cunt. When the wine stops drippling from you, I squirm my tongue deep into your ass.

I am vaguely aware of your moans of pleasure as I suck you deeply, then slide my index finger slowly, but firmly, into your ass. I start to finger fuck your tight hole, my tongue still jumping between your cunt and clit. Using your juices as lube, I insert both my index and forefinger into you, enjoying the sensation as your ass grips my fingers. I stand up with my fingers still inside you, the changing angle causing you to moan again, although whether from pleasure or pain I am uncertain.

I lean over your body so I can bite your neck whilst my fingers continue to slowly fuck your ass. I bite hard, causing you to cry out. I continue to bite and suck your neck until a possession mark is well and truly formed, your white skin turning purple very quickly. At the same time my hand in between your legs, pinching your clit and rubbing the lips of your cunt.

I stand back and rub the head of my cock against your cunt lips, getting it quickly wet. Removing my fingers from your ass, I quickly replace them with my cock and slowly work it inside you. Holding onto your hips I start a slow steady rhythm with my hard-on. Listening to you moan "fuck my ass" makes me increase the tempo, the sensation of your ass gripping my cock exceedingly pleasurable.

Once again I can feel the tension building within me. I want to hold off, but it takes control and all of a sudden I am fucking you hard, feeling your body absorb my thrusts as I penetrate you hard and fast. Suddenly I am about to cum inside you, holding tight to your hips I thrust as deep as I can inside your ass, causing you to cry out. As my orgasm subsides, my fingers are at your clit, stroking and pinching, sending you over the edge with my cock still inside you and my body slumped over yours.

As I rest against your body, still restrained over the wine barrel, it suddenly occurs to me, visiting wineries is so much fun when I bring along my Pet.