Wine Hotel

Story Info
3 women of country music have a wine-fueled hotel room party.
4.1k words
4.24
9.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a consensual story featuring three female celebrities. Any similarity to reality is coincidental.

--

"Welcome to Holiday Inn," the twenty-something receptionist said as Canadian country singer Lindsay Ell stood at the front desk. "May I see your identification and ask what brings you to Daytona Beach today?"

"I'm here for the charity country music festival tomorrow evening," the twenty-nine-year-old blonde said, holding her guitar case up for the brunette to see.

"Well I'm not a big country music fan but I wish you the best of luck Miss...Ell," the woman said. "Anyway, you will be in room 606, enjoy your stay! Would you like assistance with your bags?"

Lindsay declined and walked towards the elevator once getting her key-card, sliding in the back pocket of her skin-tight black jeans. A few minutes later, another musical woman entered the hotel.

"Welcome to Holiday Inn," the receptionist said once more. "May I see your identification and ask what brings you to Daytona Beach today?"

Newcomer on the country scene, Carly Pearce, handed over her I.D. card and repeated the same words Lindsay had just stated.

"Wow, you are all coming in at once, I just sent someone to their room a few minutes ago, Ms. Pearce," she stated. "You will be in room 606, enjoy your stay! Would you like assistance with your bags?"

Carly also declined and headed up to her room, sliding the key into the front pocket of her brown denim shorts, unaware that she was being sent to the same room that her Canadian cohort had been heading for. The twenty-seven-year-old dirty-blonde Kentuckian approached her room and swiped the key card, opening the door. She walked in and put her bags against the wall. Needing to take care of business, she opened the bathroom door but jumped as she saw Lindsay standing in front of the sink, washing her hands with only a bra covering her upper body.

"What the...oh my god, sorry Lindsay," Carly said, backing out away from the door.

"Carly? What the hell are you doing in my room?" Lindsay asked, pulling her pink tank top back on.

"Your room? This is my room! 606," Carly said, her heart still beating fast in shock.

"No, MY room is 606," Lindsay responded.

As the two women tried to sort out the situation, the door to the room unlocked once again and in walked Carrie Underwood, dressed in a flower-patterned sundress with her long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and a rolling suitcase being pulled behind her.

"Why are you ladies in my room?" Carrie asked.

Each woman quickly called their travel agents, trying to determine what the mix-up was. They all learned that the festival had shrunk the budget for lodging and the women all being booked in the same room was not a mistake. Carrie then called the front desk and tried to book separate rooms, quickly hanging up in frustration.

"Every room is booked solid," she announced. "The fans and staff have basically all of Daytona Beach booked up. We're stuck here together."

"Well don't make it sound like spending a night with us is so terrible," Lindsay said.

"I never travel without wine, so we can still have a good time," Carly said. "But I need to get a shower first because I still smell like Nashville.

"We can take turns showering because I need one too," Lindsay said.

The women spent the next two hours taking turns in the bathroom while the others unpacked their essentials. Once Carly finished her shower, she remembered that she had only brought one wine glass. She dialed up room service and asked for two extra glasses. To make up for the booking snafu, the hotel gave the room an extra bottle of wine, free of charge. Carly's eyes grew wide as she saw the complementary bottle. Being a big wine drinker, nothing made the youngest of the roommates happier than the sight of her favorite beverage.

"Oh my god, I love you," she told the young female attendant, who looked over Carly's shoulder to see Carrie walk out of the shower, clad in only a towel that barely covered her lower regions.

"I think there will be plenty of love in that room tonight," she said, handing the bottle and extra glasses over to Carly, who was wearing a tight black tank top with her denim shorts, showing the attendant an obvious lack of a bra in the chilled room.

The attendant turned to leave and heard Lindsay's voice from beyond her line of sight, seeing neither Carly nor Carrie's lips moving. Once Carly closed the door, the woman slipped a "do not disturb" tag on the door.

"Whole lotta love," she said to herself as she walked away.

Carly went back to the girls and placed the bottle on the table. Lindsay was brushing her damp blonde hair as she relaxed on the bed in her loose-fitting shorts. Carrie was sitting back in the recliner, just wearing the towel.

"Might want to cross your legs Carrie, I can see your 'underwood'," Carly said as she popped the cork on her personal bottle.

"Sorry," she said, catching Lindsay looking. "You have your own to look at."

"I was just surprised by your close shave," Lindsay joked. "I only trim mine."

"You two want to be alone?" Carly asked with a chuckle. "I'm over here sipping wine and you're talking about your cunts."

"It's gonna be one of those nights," Lindsay said, grabbing glass as Carly topped it off.

The three women clinked glasses and drank the sweet alcohol, Carrie faster than the others. Lindsay and Carly looked at each other before staring at Carrie.

"Thirsty?" Lindsay asked.

"Little bit," Carrie responded, finishing her glass while the others were about halfway through.

Carrie leaned forward to pour herself another glass, her towel opening at the bottom and once again showing her privates off to her roommates.

"You really should put clothes on, Carrie," Carly said, trying not to stare.

"Pass," Carrie said, taking another big sip of her glass.

"At the rate you're going, you'll be passed out in an hour," Lindsay commented.

"Good, it will end this end this trip sooner," she said. "I'm only doing this charity thing as a favor. I miss my son and my husband."

"You really know how to make us feel welcome," Carly said with a hint of sarcasm.

Carrie slowed down her intake, finishing her second glass while the other women were going through their second.

"Is it cold in here or is it just me?" Carrie asked.

"Well you are still just in a towel," Lindsay said. "We actually put clothes on."

"I am cold though," Carly added. "I'll turn the heat up."

As the women continued to drink and the room warmed up, the sun began to set over the Florida beaches, painting the lively town in a darkness brightened by neon lights. Lindsay and Carly were feeling a buzz and having a nice conversation, but Carrie was beyond that. Her words were slurring, and she was struggling to remain still.

"It got hot in here fast," Carrie commented as her glass emptied for the fourth time in just under three hours.

Before anyone could comment, Carrie pulled the towel off and threw it aside, leaving her without a stitch on her body in front of the two younger women.

"You know we're in here too, right Carrie?" Lindsay asked, her eyes staring directly at the nude woman's chest.

"Yes, so? We're all friends here," she said with a light slur. "You know what naked women look like."

Carly sipped her wine again, still trying not to stare, unlike Lindsay. Carrie stood up and stretched before sway-walking her way to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"At least she had the decency to not show us THAT," Carly commented, looking to Lindsay, who was staring at the door, gently biting her lower lip and ignoring her. "Lindsay!"

"Wha-what?" she said, jumping back to reality.

"Don't think I haven't noticed you staring at her," the dirty-blonde said. "You were almost drooling when she took her towel off."

"No, no I wasn't," Lindsay said, her cheeks getting redder by the second while the sound of Carrie vomiting filled the background.

"You are so blushing," Carly pointed out. "You really like Carrie, don't you?"

"No, your crazy mind is making things up," she nervously said, sipping from her glass.

"Aww, little Lindsay lesbo has a crush," Carly teased. "Guess I'm not pretty enough for you."

"No, you're pretty...I mean, NO," Lindsay said, flustered. "I'm not like that."

"Oh really," Carly responded, resting her glass on the table. "How about this then?"

Carly lifted her shirt up and flashed Lindsay her perky breasts. Lindsay's eyes focused on the nipples, which were still hard as a rock despite the warmth in the room. Her jaw hung open, failing to hide any interest she had claimed was not "like" her. She caught herself and finally looked away, unaware that she had been staring for nearly fifteen seconds.

"What are you two doing?" Carrie asked, walking back in from the bathroom.

Carly quickly lowered her shirt and grabbed her glass.

"Just teasing the little lesbian," Carly said.

"I'm not a lesbian!" Lindsay shouted.

"We would believe you more if you weren't staring at me," Carrie said, slowly making her way to the bed. "There's nothing wrong with it Lins, you like what you like. If you like girls, you like girls."

Carrie sat next to Lindsay and immediately place her hand on the woman's knee. Lindsay's heartbeat was rising quickly as the hand started to slide up her thigh. She looked to Carrie's face and saw the big smile that was present.

"What are you doing?" Lindsay asked, the hand sliding up under her shorts.

"Looks like she likes girls too," Carly added.

Lindsay quickly snatched Carrie's wrist to stop her from touching her panty-covered pussy. Slowly, she pulled her out of the shorts and away from her body.

"You're no fun," Carrie said as Lindsay stood up and faced her.

"I'm plenty of fun," Lindsay responded, pulling her shorts and underwear down in one swift motion. "I just wanted to make it easier."

Lindsay pulled her shirt off to join Carrie in full nudity. An idea hatched in Carly's brain as she went to pour another glass. She grabbed the bottle and walked up to Lindsay. Holding it over the Canadian's shoulder, she poured a stream of wine down the front of the her body, leaving a purple stain behind as it slid down between her breasts, past her navel and into her short pubic hair. Carrie grabbed Lindsay by the hips and pulled her cunt to her face. She used her tongue to follow the wine trail up her body, stopping at her breasts to stand and give each a quick kiss.

"Tasty," she softly said as her tongue continued the trail upward.

Carly rested her chin on Lindsay's shoulder as Carrie reached the start of the trail. Carrie's eyes slowly looked up to Carly's, staring into them as her lips started to float towards her. Lindsay watched as her two beautiful roommates embraced in a loving lip-lock, her heart about to beat out of her chest. Feeling left out, Lindsay sat back down on the bed and started to caress Carrie's bare pubic area.

Carrie started to pull at Carly's shirt, soon pulling it off while Lindsay pulled down the shorts. With all three women sans any clothing, the kiss broke and they all looked at each other.

"Is this the wine or are we all just secretly like this?" Carrie asked.

"Not much of a secret anymore," Lindsay said, patting her on the cunt.

"Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one," Carly said, pushing Lindsay to the bed on her back.

Carly crawled over Lindsay, keeping her trimmed pussy hovering over the woman's face. She leaned forward and spread her friend's legs wide for Carrie, who salivated at the site of the red, damp pussy in front of her. The drunker of the three dropped to her knees and buried her face into Lindsay's crotch at the same time Carly lowered onto her face. Lindsay let out a deep moan into Carly as she felt a slimy tongue slither it's way past her pussy lips and into her hot opening.

"Shit!" Carly exclaimed as the vibrations shot up her buzzed body, soon followed by a wet tongue

Carrie was giving Lindsay a furious tonguing, sloshing around in every direction as fast as her drunk mouth could. She felt a hand on her head as Carly grabbed onto her and pushed her closer to Lindsay's cunt. Her eyes were half open, feeling the tastes of pussy and wine dancing around in her mouth. She was pulled up and away by Carly, who wanted badly to taste the sweet juices from her lips.

"Kiss me, you drunk bitch," Carly said as she pulled Carrie's lips to her, embracing in a big, sloppy kiss.

While her tongue explored every inch of Carrie's tasty mouth, Carly started to grind her hips back and forth, taking advantage of the shapes of Lindsay's face to please her. She could feel the lubrication increase with each motion, painting the blonde's face with a fresh, warm coating of girl-glaze. She squealed in joy as Carrie dug her hand down to feel the slickness of her clit.

Carrie quickly shifted her hand from Carly's cunt and down to Lindsay's. Without any trouble, she wiggled two long fingers past her dripping-wet lips and into her tight canal. Lindsay's entire body jumped at the quickness of insertion, almost throwing Carly from her face. She grabbed onto the ass pressed against her, digging her pink-painted fingernails in and bringing another excited squeal from youngest of the women.

All three women were working up a sweat as they all did their best to please each other. Lindsay was trying to keep her tongue inside Carly's cunt while it shifted back and forth at a rapid pace. Carly was reaching down to wet her fingers before soaking Carrie's nipples and giving them a light twist as they continued to swirl their tongues around in an intense make-out. Carrie was working her two fingers in Lindsay almost like she was trying to dig her pussy out, hooking them in while her thumb was firmly pressed against her short, wine-soaked pubic hair. The only sounds in the room were swift sloshing and muffled moaning.

Lindsay was starting to feel a rush of pleasure starting to erupt from deep within her. Her moans, even though silenced, were getting higher in pitch and quicker in pace. Feeling this shoot up her body, Carly started to ride her face faster and harder. The faster motion fueled Carrie to finger-fuck Lindsay faster, which was the trigger she needed to let loose the pent-up orgasmic explosion. She screamed so loud that Carly jumped off her. Her pussy squirted around Carrie's wrist with force, signaling her to pull out and watch as the cum sprayed out of her and onto the hotel carpet.

Carly and Carrie stared on as the Canadian came down from her intense, wine-assisted high, panting and wiping the sweat from her face. Carrie gently shoved Carly down to the bed, turning to grab the bottle of wine. She took a big swig of the drink before turning back. She poured a big sip into Lindsay's wet, exhausted mouth, then to Carly's, finishing off the bottle.

"You love wine, don't you?" Carrie asked to Carly, who slowly nodded in agreement. "Let's see how much."

Carly looked confused until Carrie knelt between her feet and turned the narrow end of the bottle towards her.

"I don't think that will fit that well," Carly said, her pussy getting wetter by the second. "Be gentle."

Carrie winked at her as the cool lip of the bottle touched the hot lip of Carly's steamy pussy. Lindsay watched on, still breathing heavily, as Carrie pushed the bottle past the lips. Carly grabbed onto the sheet with all her might as she felt the bottle, which was no wider than a large cock, try to penetrate her.

"Relax," Carrie whispered, ignored by Carly who was nervous about potential discomfort that would come with the insertion.

Lindsay turned over on her stomach and crawled to Carly's side. She grabbed the woman's face and planted a hard kiss on her, shoving her tongue as far down her throat as it could go. Carly's entire body went limp as she submitted to the passionate embrace that her exhausted friend initiated onto her. As soon as her muscles gave up, the bottle wedged its way into her pussy. Her eyes rolled back as the rush of minor discomfort mixed with intense lust washed over her twenty-seven-year-old body.

"I'm in," Carrie said, pushing another inch of the bottle in.

The neck of the wine bottle was about three inches long before it widened to a point where no woman could take it. Carrie knew that she had to fit all three inches into Carly to satisfy her urge. She slowly twisted the bottle while rubbing the woman's clit with her free hand, trying to milk every bit of that slimy lubrication that she could get from her.

Lindsay continued to keep Carly's mind busy with a French kiss that would make the people of France jealous. Both women kept their eyes open, glaring into each other's loving souls as they shared the loving embrace. Carly struggled to keep her focus as her eyes instinctively wanted to roll back with each centimeter the bottle went into her. She could feel the small bump on the glass of the bottle slide across her vaginal wall as Carrie reached another inch inwards while twisting.

Fluids were coming from everywhere on Carly's body. Her pussy was leaking out like faucet as Carrie gently continued to rub her clitoris to make the entrance easier. Sweat coated her entire Kentucky-born body, twitching in pleasure. Drool was dribbling out of the corner of her mouth as Lindsay never pulled her tongue even slightly back.

Even though she was still very drunk, Carrie could not have been more focused on a goal than she was right now. She happily watched as the last bit of the bottleneck disappeared inside her wine-loving lover.

"We are in!" Carrie exclaimed.

Carly let out a sigh of relief as she felt the base of the bottle rest against her soaked lips. Lindsay pulled her tongue away and looked her in the eyes, pressing foreheads together. They both looked down at Carrie, who was licking her lips in preparation for her next move. The drunk woman dove towards Carly's clit and furiously flicked it around with her tongue, making Carly tense up again, which gave her an amazing feeling once her vaginal walls tried to grasp itself against the bottle. Never had she had a rush of pleasure so intense and no matter how badly she wanted to hold back and enjoy the experience, she could not.

Lindsay started to kiss her neck just before Carly's body was forced to give in. Intensified by the alcohol in her blood, Carly experienced a mind-blower of an orgasm. Her face remained still as her entire body convulsed. She looked like she was having a mini-stroke but was just lost in the intensity of her pleasure rush. Not only had she never had an orgasm feel so strong, she had also never had one last so long, at least in her mind. The orgasm was barely longer than any typical one but, in her mind, it lasted for minutes. She was lost in a haze, almost an out-of-body experience, until the feeling and sound of a pop shook her back to reality.

Carrie pulled the bottle out and sloshed it around, hearing a small amount of liquid inside that was not there when she finished the bottle off. She crawled over Carly and poured the contents of the bottle down over face, covering her face in her own lusty juices. Carrie quickly joined Lindsay in slowly running their tongues across her wet skin, getting one last taste of pussy production. Carly laughed at the thought of what was happening before giving each girl a small smack on the chest. Once Carly was clean, she and Lindsay looked over to Carrie with a passion in their eyes.

"Lindsay came, I came, guess who's next?" Carly asked Carrie, who smiled before getting on all-fours on the bed, turned away from the girls.

With Carrie bare bottom-side staring them in the face, the two tired and buzzed women slid over to her. After putting her own blonde locks in a ponytail, Lindsay grabbed one cheek and held Carrie open, teasing her asshole with her tongue. Carly grabbed other cheek and slithered her tongue around the eager pussy lips. Seemingly planned, both girls pushed their tongues into each of Carrie's holes simultaneously.

12