Wine Me, Dine Me

Story Info
A hot encounter.
1.4k words
3.38
12.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wine and Dine Me.

That's what the ad said. The best part was that there was an animated clip to two stuffed animals "humping" over the bumps in the road of a cars back window ledge.

I replied because I thought it was funny and it made me laugh. Any guy knows that 99.9% of the ads for men by women are bogus pay sites but sometimes I answer them anyway.

I was surprised when I got a reply that didn't point me to a new web address or didn't ask me to look up her pictures at some bogus site somewhere. I replied back and then we were going back and forth. A little bit of get to know you and a little bit of online flirting. Soon enough the flirting evolved into an exchange of pictures and I was surprised again that she looked very hot, blond, busty and very pretty.

More chatting led to the agreement that we would meet that evening at a bar in neutral territory to see if there was any real chemistry between us. I got there first and looked around ordered a water until she arrived. Once she showed up we ordered some food and then some drinks and basically sized each other up in a carnal way. I realized I could imagine myself fucking her, and she must have felt the same. We moved out to the patio bar and started to move the conversation towards the business end of things.

I wasn't nervous but I wasn't 100% as confident that there wasn't still some way this wasn't going to work. We both lived far enough from the bar that we decided to get a hotel and I called around to book a room. It wasn't a really swanky place but it would work and I followed her there and checked us in.

We went up to the room at around midnight and both started taking our clothes off. She had mentioned two things earlier that evening that prepared me for the evening that was to come. She was dominant and a "squirter". I'm not totally submissive but I do appreciate a woman that knows what she wants and will get it.

We started kissing and groping and moving towards the bed. I had told her earlier than I had a reasonably large cock and she didn't seem to be disappointed by it. I also noticed that she had pierced nipples which was interesting to me. I laid down on the bed and she crawled between my legs taking my now hardening dick into her mouth. I've always liked to get head but for some reason the girls I have been with haven't been as into it. She was excellent. I had only been deep throated once before but she took all the way and I started to push into her even further. Damn it felt good. I didn't want to cum right away so I settled down and watched as she kept licking stroking and sucking my dick.

I reached into my bag to get a condom, and as soon as I had it on, she immediately straddled me and pointed my cock inside her and sank down. I was feeling pretty good and pretty cocky at this point so I let her ride me into her first orgasm of the night. She came hard and all over the place. I had never been with a girl that actually came with so much fluid but she flooded my stomach as she raised off my flagpole to squirt all over me. I loved it.

I was like a big life sized sex toy for her to ride and get off on over and over again. She looked at me and then sank back down on my cock again. I thought I would have some fun and started to thrust up at her in a stutter motion like a jackhammer and she came again. We kept this up over and over. She would ride me, raise off as she came all over me again and again. I would look up and grab her lovely tits or thumb her clit to see if I could get her to come even harder. There is nothing sexier than a woman getting off except when she's using my cock to do it.

After several times of doing this she started grinding down on me harder and I started fucking her from below thrusting up enough to raise her off my hips as I grabbed hers. I couldn't stop from cumming long and hard. I nearly filled the rubber with cum which she had hoped to have in her mouth. I assured her there was more where that came from.

We took a break to have a smoke and use the bathroom and I came back out and started to kiss her and suck on her pierced and sensitive nipples. She laid back as I started to trace my fingers along her wet slit and kiss my way down her body. I soon had my tongue buried in her pussy while my fingers played along her clit trying to bring her off again. Then I switched gears and replaced my tongue with my fingers and started to suck on her clip and lips while flicking my tongue back and forth.

I absolutely love to lick pussy like there is no tomorrow. She pulled me up and then switched around with me so we were actually doing the mythical 69. She again swallowed my cock all the way and started to push her pussy against my face. She was so into it that later I noticed my inner lip was a little sore from her grinding her pussy into my mouth. Now it was my turn and I turned her over and pointed my cock at her entrance and started to slam into her again and again as she gasped for breath cumming over and over again. I slowed down again so I wouldn't cum to soon. She turned over towards the egde of the hotel bed and I grabbed her hips and thrust into her wonderful tightness. It was heaven having all of my cock buried up to my balls into her and then slamming into her as hard as I could and know that she was loving it.

Earlier in the day she had mentioned that she had "toys" in her car so I wanted to see if she brought them along. She asked if I was ready for the grand finale and I was since it was now after 3am and we had been fucking and sucking each other like animals for over three hours and we both had to work the next morning. She got up and reached into her bag to pull out some lube and a vibrator. She told me that she was going to tell me to put my fingers in her at the crucial moment to stroke her G-spot. She also told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth at the same time and applied some of the lube on my cock and stroked it to spread it around.

I watched as she started to masturbate with the vibrator and get more and more turned on whimpering as I stroked my cock aimed at her face. She was getting close and told me know baby, put your fingers in me know. I stuffed three fingers into her and aimed straight for her g-spot as the vibrator hummed along. She started to sputter and moan and buck like crazy as she had the biggest orgasm of the night and came all over the place squirting everywhere as I continued to stroke my cock. When she was done with her orgasm she reached up and put the tip of my cock in her mouth while I stoked the bottom faster and emptied a huge load into her mouth as she moaned some more. By then it was 3:30am and we were both exhausted. She said she found the smell of whiskey, cigarettes and sex very hot. I couldn't disagree with her at all. I was beginning to wonder if it was all real but then I remembered the newspaper that I took with me from the hotel. And the email she sent a while back to say she enjoyed it. So did I, so did I.