Wine Tasting Pt. 01

Story Info
Night out at the Wine Tasting.
6.4k words
3.69
32.4k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long and unhappy summer. My mother has been very sick over the last few years and got worst in July and finial passed away early in August. So I have been in a depressed mode and neither my husband nor I have had much interest in playing around. My husband talked me into breaking out of this mood. To do this we are going to go to the Detroit uncorked event. This is a large wine and food tasting yearly event that we go to with a few of our friends. He tells me that he think this is just what we need to get us back in the swing of things.

My husband purchased six couples tickets for us. Each ticket gets two people into the wine and food event plus a room at one of the nicest hotel in the metro area. My husband and I are in one room, His aunt Mandy and his uncle Dan, who is a year younger than my husband and much younger than his aunt, are in the second room, my father-in-law and his girlfriend are in the third room, my high school friend Amy and her best friend Carrie is in the fourth room. Two of my mother's doctors who really went out of their way to help her and the whole family deal with my mother's illness are in rooms 5 and 6.

We got each of the doctors a ticket to go to the show with us to show them how much we appreciated their help. The first doctor had lost his wife not that long ago, during my mother's treatment, so he brought his daughter Becky with him. She is just starting her first year in medical school. The second doctor who is much younger than the first doctor and very nice looking brought his girlfriend Jenny with him.

My husband had been telling me all week that we are going to have some fun this weekend. He tells me to leave the packing to him and that he was going to pick an outfit for the show and one for after the event that would help us get back to having fun. So he tells me that we can check into the hotel early and maybe use the pool and then get dressed for the event. So as we head out he brings out the suitcase and starts for the car. I try to get him to tell me what he packed but he tells me I am just going to have to trust him. It is a short trip to the hotel, but I play with my husband's cock the entire drive asking him what things he has got for me in the suitcase. I tell him I will blow him right now as we are driving down I-75 if he tells me.

He holds out and tells me I am just going to have to wait and find out. I am surprised when we enter the room, the room itself is huge, and the bed must be a California king or something it is the biggest bed I have ever seen. We have a big dining table with six chairs around it and a couch and love seat. I tell my husband I bet we could have five or six people "sleeping" in this bed comfortably. He says that sound like a challenge that we might just have to try.

He tells me he packed us swim suites and that we should head down to the pool before we get ready. He opens the suitcase and pull out the swim suits but does not let me see what else is in the bag. He hands me my suit and it is one I never seen before. It is light pink on top and rufflely. It is easy to tell that the top is not lined at all and when dry would be semitransparent, when wet I am sure it is completely see through. The bottoms are black and cut high on the sides to show off a good part of my ass and the front is only wide enough to just cover my pussy. He also hands me a pair of sandals with a 4-inch heel.

I tell him I do not think I can walk around the hotel like this without being arrested. He tells me not to worry, he pulls out and hands me a light pink gauze pull over to wear with it. I strip out of my cloths and put on the outfit and even with the cover up I can still see the outline of my areolas which are very dark compared to the rest of my boobs. Before we head out to the pool my husband moves up behind me and starts to rub and pinch my nipple getting then to stand up hard and poke out through my suit. Looking in the mirror, I can clearly see my hard nipples poking out of my suite. He tells me to relax and enjoy myself.

We head out push the button for the elevator. When it opens, there are five or six men in it already. I get in but my husband tells me he forgot something in the room and would meet me at the pool in a few minutes. We are on the 40th floor and I need to go to the 3rd floor for the pool. As soon as the doors shut I notice all of the guys have stopped talking and I can see them looking me over.

One of the guys tells me that my suit looks great and that he wished his wife would wear a swim suit like this. I thank him for the complement and tell him maybe he should buy her one. I tell him my husband just gave this to me when we got here. I ask them if they think it show off a little bit too much skin. All of the guys start shaking theirs heads no.

The first guy asked me to turn around and let him look me over before he says anything. So I stand up on my toes and do a little spin around like a ballerina and then bend over and touch my toes to show off my ass to him and stand back up and put my hands over my head and lean back before I straiting back up. I can tell that they all could not believe what they just saw. The guy tells me I look absolutely fabulous. That is when the doors open at my floor. I lean over and put my arms around his neck and give him a big kiss and then step out and tell him thanks for making my day. I can see the stunned look on his face and his lips are covered in my red lipstick and then the doors close.

I head to the pool feeling good knowing that I just turned on a bunch of guys. I grab a couple of towels for us and then put them on a chair in a corner close to the hot tube. I pull my cover up off and by then my husband has arrived. He asked if I had a nice ride down. I tell him I think I could have easily had several volunteers to ride me as we came down. I then tell him what happened and he just laughs and said I told you this weekend was what we needed.

Luckily there are no kids at the pool just one other couple sitting around. We both get in the pool and do a few laps before we head over to the hot tube. When we get in my husband tells me he loves the look of this new suite. Now that it is wet, the ruffles are flatted out and it looks like I am wearing clear pink plastic wrap over my tits. My husband moves me over so that I am facing the couple. He sets across from me so that I have to look straight at the couple when I am talking to him. I can see the guy looking at me as I set there. I sit with my arm resting on the back of the tube to make sure my entire tits are out of the water and the couple has a clear view of my exposed tits.

I do not think we had been at the pool more than 10 or 15 minutes when I see the guy from the elevator that I kissed and another guy that was with him, come into the pool area. They both come over to the hot tube and ask if they can join us. My husband tells them sure, we have plenty space for you. The guy that I gave the kiss to sits down on my left side and his friend sits down on my right. He tells me his name is Jay and that his friend is Ron. I give them my name and my husbands. We start talking and Jay asked what we are doing at the hotel and we tell him we are here for the wine event. I tell him all about it and how we love it. I tell him you can drink as much as you want and you don't have to worrier about driving home. My husband tells them how he loves it because I get so horny when I drink that I am willing to do almost anything to get off.

While my husband and I have been talking, both Jay and Ron have not been able to pull their eyes away from my very exposed nipples. Jay was the first to let his hand rest on my leg, his friend Ron then moved his hand behind my back and had it resting on my ass which is off the bottom of the tube because I have keep myself held up to show off my tits. I have my arms around both of the guy's backs and I am rubbing their shoulders.

As my husband is telling them about how I get horny, I can feel Jays hand slide up and down my leg. I slowly let my legs fall open to give Jay better access and start to ask the guys what they are doing here. Jay tells me that his friend Ron is getting married tomorrow and that they are here for his bachelor party. They plan to go to the casino next door first and then the strip club across the street. As he is saying this his hand has now moved up to my crotch and is rubbing my pussy.

I look over at his friend and tell him let me be the first to congratulated him. I pull him over to me, wrap my arm around his neck, and give him a big kiss. As he moved over he lets his right hand land on my tit and he starts to rub my nipple and moves his other hand inside the back of my suit. He starts to run his fingers down the crack of my ass until his fingers are on my asshole. He then starts to work one of his fingers into me. I let the kiss go on for a few minutes.

By the time, we move apart Ron has pulled the cup of suit covering my left boob over and my nipple is completely exposed. Jay has slid the crotch of my suite over and has slipped his middle finger into my pussy. I look up and see that the couple next to us has been watching this and the lady tells the guy that she thinks it is time to leave. As they are leaving, I give the guy a wave bye and do a little shake so my tits move back and forth.

My husband tells Ron that if it was him, he might not want to tell his bride to be about that kiss. Ron tells him I am sure I will not. He then tells us that he hopes to do several other things tonight that he does not plan to tell his new wife about. Now that the couple has left, Ron has moved over closer to me and has his left arm around my neck and his hand is playing with my left nipple and has his other hand on my right tit and is play with my nipple trying to get it out of my suit also.

I reach over and start to rub both of their cocks. I work both of their pants down and start to jack them both off. Jay has turned into me and is now holding my pussy lips open with one hand and is rubbing my clit with the other. I am getting really hot now and I tell Ron to set up higher in the tub so that his cock is above the water. I lean over and start to suck him off. As I do this I have turned and my ass is now pointed right at Jay. He has moved his hands around and has his thumb pushing into my asshole and his finger is playing with my clit. Ron cums almost as soon as I work his cock all the way into my mouth. I pull his cock out of my mouth and let several spurs of cum land on my face. When he is done, I use my fingers to scrap his cum off my face and into my mouth and lick my fingers clean.

Jay has been rubbing my clit and fucking my asshole with his thumb the whole time and before I can move back over to get him off I start to cum so I grab a hold of Ron to hold me up while I cum. I give Ron a deep kiss and moan into his mouth as I finish cumming.

I can hear a bunch of people coming into the pool area so I let go of Ron and sit up and lower myself down so my tits are under the water but still out of my suit. I notice the group is a couple of moms and maybe 4 or 5 older teenagers. I look over at Jay and tell him sorry looks like no blow job for you but I think I can help you out a little.

So I start to jack him off again under the water and while I am doing this I am telling him that if he and his friend can't find anything else to do tonight that we are in room 4012 and that we should be back in the room by 12 if they want to stop by. I am trying to push him over the top so I ask him if he likes to have a slut he never met before jacking him off in public. Does he think those women over there know that I have my hands wrapped around his cock and pumping him hard wishing that he would shove his cock into my pussy and cum deep inside of me. That put him over the top and I could feel his cum squirting out the top of his cock and through my fingers. I tell him remember room 4012. He says that there are six of them here for the party and I tell him not to worry about it. That there is a good chance I will not be the only horny women in the room to help them out and if I am, I believe that I still could help them out.

I get out of the hot tub making sure to keep my back to the moms and start to dry off. The guys in the hot tub are watching me as are the 5 boys in the pool. I am sure they cannot believe what they are seeing. Both of my tits are still hanging out of my suit so I keep my back to the moms so they cannot see what the guys are watching. After I spend several minutes drying myself off and rubbing my tits and nipples, I pull my tits back into my suit and put on my cover up.

My tits are wet enough that the cover up gets wet and is as sheer as my top. My husband and I head up to our room. Even with the cover up my tits are still clearly visible. As soon as the elevators doors are closed my husband starts to play with my tits and tells me how he could have cummed just watching my little show. He then asked me if I had fun and I tell him that I have needed to cum like that for weeks and thanked him for the suit. I tell him I am sure it had a lot to do with the guys coming to the pool. He tells me he is sure it was much more about what was in the suit that got them to come back for some fun.

When we get off the elevator, my husband's father and uncle are talking in the hallway. We stop to say hi and to see what is going on. I can tell they are both checking out my tits. My husband and I just act like there is nothing up. They tell us they have just got checked in. We tell them we have to go and get ready and that we would see them at the wine tasting.

As we get back in the room my husband ask if I saw how is uncle could not keep his eyes off of me. I tell him I think he is back in his room right now working off that boner I gave him. I have never really liked the guy; he is a little too righteous for me. On the other hand his father is great to hang around. I tell him his dad was also checking me out. He tells me that his dad is always checking me out. Ever sense the time we all went out and I passed out after a long night of drinking. My husband and his dad had got me back to his dad's house and his dad, his dad's friend, and my husband got me into bed. That is a completely different story but I do have some pics of what happened that night on his dad's bed.

Now that we are back in the room I tell him let see what kind of outfit he picked out from me. The first thing he pulls out is a pair of knee high pink boots with heels that are about 4 inches or so. I like them even though they are high, they are still comfortable to wear and walk around in all night. The next piece is a black long skirt with a slit up the side almost to my waist. He then gives me a pink top with white lace that looks like a corset but is really just a tank top with thin straps.

He asked what I think. I ask him what he brought me to wear underneath it. He tells my nothing. I tell him that you know that last time I wore this skirt I keep flashing people my panties all night because the slit is so high. He tells me that is why he did not want me wearing panties because I would be showing them off all night. That I would have to be more careful now or I would be showing off a lot more than panties. I also tell him I will be showing off my nipples and I am sure people will be able to see my areolas right through the shirt.

I know because I wore this to one of our New Year Eve parties and everyone was telling me how nice my nipple look in this shirt. Which is OK at home but I am not sure about a high class event with hundreds of people at it. He tells me not to worry. After an hour or so people will have tasted enough wine to not worry about which of my body parts are showing. He tells me besides did I not want to show the doctors how much you appreciated their taking care of my mother.

I tell him I am not sure Dr. B who is in his late 60's is interest in that. He tells me he lost his wife almost a year ago and that he is very sure that Dr. B. will be very much interested in me. He also tells me that he knows for a fact that I have long wanted to show Dr. M. exactly how much I appreciated him. He tells me all the time how I get all hot every time I talk about him and how excited I got when we were going to see him. I tell him he does not know what he is talking about but that if I did accidentally end up fucking is brains out that I would not be that upset about it.

I go and shower and then come back out to the room and lie on the bedspread out and tell my husband to get his razor and help me make sure I am completely smooth. He takes his time making sure I am completely smooth and totally turned on. The whole time I am getting dressed and putting on makeup he is either pinching my nipples or running his hand up my leg playing with my pussy. At this point I am so ready to cum that I start to play with my own pussy but he stops me and tell me I am not allowed to get myself off. That if I want to cum anymore tonight that I am going to have to find someone else to do it.

I look at myself in the mirror and can just make out the dark brown circle of my areolas and notice that if I look at myself from the side I can almost see my crotch. When I move my right leg forward it pulls the slit open and my pussy is clearly visible. I tell my husband he is such an evil person for making me dress like this. He tells me he knows but he only does it because I love to show off and have people want to touch me all over. I tell him true and then we head out.

The first people we find are my friend Amy and her friend Carrie. She tells me I look like I am either very cold or very hot. I tell her she can blame that on my husband. I lean in and give her a hug and she runs her hand up the slit of my dress and tells me how hot I look. I thank her and tell her she has on an amazing outfit also.

She is wearing a short cocktail dress with netting underneath it and a scoop neck top that really shows off her boobs. She introduces us to Carrie, who is taking Amy's husbands place. Seems they have not been getting along so well after our St. Patrick Day party. If you are interest in this story, you can read my story about that. She tells us her and Carrie have been spending a lot of time hanging out and partying.

She then asked what my husband has been doing to get me turned on. I tell her about the trip to the pool and how he has been either playing with my nipples or pussy for the last hour but will not let me get off until I can get someone else to do it. My husband then leans over my shoulder from the back and runs his hands up the inside of my leg and give my pussy a few good strokes and asked Amy if she agrees with him. He tells her I have tried several time to finish myself off but he has stopped me each time. She laughs and tells him that she will keep an eye on me and make sure I keep my hands off. I tell her she is as bad as he is.

The next people we run into are the two doctors and their dates for the night. I give Dr. B and Dr. M both big hugs and kiss each of them. I thank them both for everything they did for my mother and tell them to let me know if I can do anything else for them to pay them back. So we spend the next hour or so going from table to table tasting most of the wines on the table. After about an hour and a half Dr. B's daughter tells him that she has had too much to drink and that she is going to go back to the room and lay down. I tell her not to worry I will keep an eye on him for her.

That is when we start walking around together. He starts telling me how it was so nice of us to invite him to the event and that how he never goes out sense his wife passed away. He tells me how he is either at work or at home working. I tell him he needs to start to socialize more and maybe get out and meet some new women. At the next table I start to rub his neck and shoulders and telling him he needs to learn to relax and have some fun. He tells me that he is not really sure he remembers how to go out and have fun anymore. That he had not been on a date for over 40 years when he was dating his wife.

12