Wine Tasting Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron is the first to cum, pulls out, and lets his cum shoot onto my pussy, ass, and leather-covered stomach. The guy holding my legs up moves around and puts his cock in between the sole of my foot and my shoe and starts to jack himself off with my foot. My husband tells me he cums next and the guy hold Carries legs moves around and start to tit fuck her. He tells me Amy start to moan and he can tell she is cumming which must have put Steve over the top because he then pushes his entire cock deep into her asshole while he cums. The guy that was rubbing her pussy moves over and starts to fuck Amy in the pussy while Jay is still holding her legs in the air. He tells me the guy using my foot to jack himself off start to cum and that he can see his cum all over my foot and toes.

Once everyone but Jay has cummed that round, they all set back and have another round of drinks. At this time everyone but Ron and Jay leave and head back to their room. My husband then asked Ron and Jay which one of the girls they want to take back to their room with them. Jay right away tells him he would love to take me back to his room. Ron tells him that he has not been able to fuck Amy yet and would love to take her with him. My husband tells them that they can take us and do whatever they want with us. The only rule is they cannot hurt us in way. They both tell him not to worry that they would never do anything like that.

My husband and Jay put my arms around their neck and help me stand up. He tells me that I can kind of walk but that they were holding most of my weight for me. So they walk me out of my room and out to the elevator. I am still only wearing my leather outfit with my tits out and my panties and stocking which I am sure are now totally covered in cum. He tells me that they did not run into anyone but he is not sure if I was on any of the hotels camera. He left me on Jay's bed, then when back, got Amy, and did the same with her. He tells me they just put her Kimono over her shoulder but did not close it up in the front. On the way to Ron's room he tells me that they did pass another couple but they just keep on going. He then went back to our room and left Carrie and me to the guys.

I woke up the next morning lying on my stomach and someone was fucking me in the asshole and playing with my tits. I stayed still for a little while and just enjoyed the feeling. I could tell who ever was fucking me was getting close to cumming I started to push back on to him so that each of his thrust were driving harder into me. He then must have realized I was up and set back pulling me up onto my knees and continued to fuck me. I move my hand back and started to rub my clit and was able to cum almost at the same time as the guy did. When we were both done cumming I rolled over and found Jay just lay back with a big smile on his face. I asked him if he had had a good night. He tells me that it was by far the best night he has ever had. I notice I am not in my room and ask where we are. He tells me that I am in his room.

He then tells me how I got there and what he had been doing all night. The first thing he did was to remove my corset and panties. He spent some time cleaning me up getting most of the cum off of me. He tells me that he spent time licking my pussy and playing with my tits. He then tells me he was hunger so he orders a sandwich and a bottle of wine from room service. He says that while he was waiting for room service to get there he started to fuck me with an empty bottle of beer.

When the guy room service got there, Jay said he had left me lying on my back with only my stockings and heels on. He had left me with both my legs and arms spread out. He says he left the bottle of beer stuck half way in my pussy. He say the guy at first looked away but Jay told him not to worry about it that I was just some slut that he and his friends had pick up earlier. He tells the guy they have been passing me around the group and each of them had been fucking me all night long. He tells the guy that he is welcome to try me. The guy did come over and play with my tits and pussy a little before he told him he had to get back to work.

Jay tells me that he told the guy not to pass up a good thing. The guy comes back over to me, pulls his cock out, and pushes it into my mouth. Jay tells me he took both hands and held my head tight as he fucked my face. The guy only lasted a little while but when he came, he pulled out and let his cum shoot over my lips and nose. He tells me after the guy left and he finished eating, he then played with and fucked both my tits and pussy for a while before he fell asleep. When he woke up he had rolled me over and was fucking me in the asshole until I woke up. He tells me he does not think he has ever cummed some many times in a single day. I tell him I am glad I was able to help out. I get up and clean myself up a little. I then put what little cloths I had on. I take one of Jay's shirts and put it on. The shirt just covers my ass but leaves my stocking completely exposed. I head out and go back to my room.

When I open the door, I could see my husband on his back and Carrie lying between his legs and sucking on his cock. He looks at me and asked if I had a good night. I tell him Jay tells me I did. How about you, I asked him. He says that it was one to remember. I move up behind Carrie and start to rub her pussy and slide my finger into her. I can feel my husband's cum dripping out of her pussy. I start to rub her clit and she picks up the pace of sucking my husband cock. He grabs the back of her head and holds her down on his cock as he cums. He lets her up after he is done and she just lies across him while I keep rubbing her clit until she cums and finally just lies down. After a few minutes, she gets up, gives me a kiss, and thanks me for getting her off. She then gets dressed and heads back to her room. I have not talked to Amy about what she and Ron did yet but I am sure I will be hearing about it soon.

My husband shows me a pile of bills and tells me that this is what the guys were sticking in my panties and bra. I count it up and find that the guys had left us $542. I look at my husband and tell him not to bad for a nights work. He also gives me Steve's business card and tells me that when my friends and I are ready to give him a call and schedule a day's worth of fun. He tells me overall I think this weekend has more than paid for itself.

12