Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers

“My turn to see what you’re hiding. I can feel but I want to see too.”

Truthfully, I was in the best shape of my life. Playing two sports meant I was always either in season or in training and while I wasn’t ready for a fitness magazine I also knew I looked good. I was also fairly strong.

While she continued to undo my shirt I lifted her effortlessly onto the bed. I slid my right hand up to the middle of her back and took the bra clasp between thumb and index finger and got very lucky as all three hooks slid out.

“Naughty boy. Hands down now so I can slip this shirt off of you. Uh huh.”

Kristina ran her fingertips down my arms and into my palms and then returned up to my neck before running them down through the short soft hair on my chest to the waistband of my black jeans. I was pleased that she so obviously liked what she had found. She slipped her fingertips inside the waistband and began to kiss and nuzzle my neck and shoulders. Her eager fingers unsnapped my jeans and started to tug at the zipper.

“One second,” I said, “Let me get my shoes and socks off.” I sat down in the chair at my desk and quickly pulled the offending items and dropped them safely out of the way. A guy in jeans or boxers and no shirt or socks looks just fine. Boxers and socks without the pants look kinda silly.

I glanced up just in time to see Kris shrugging out of her blouse and letting the bra fall off her arms. In the soft candlelight I was certain that I was viewing the most perfect breasts ever created by god or man. Her nipples were large and very pink against the whiteness of her flesh and were as hard as little rocks. I moved quickly towards her, with nothing more on my mind than tasting them and nibbling at them with my front teeth.

Kris stopped me with an outthrust right palm. She didn’t say a word, just kissed me lightly and patted the bed next her with her left hand. I obediently sat beside her and she pushed me onto my back with my head coming to rest perfectly against my pillow.

“Let’s see,” she said, kissing me lightly around the edges of my face and forehead, “where was I?” Her dangling breasts teased my chest as she gazed into my eyes from her hands and knees. “Oh yes…”

Kris began to kiss her way down my chest. She paused briefly to run her tongue in a circular motion around each of my nipples, proving that hers were not necessarily the hardest in the room. As she moved across my belly in a series of light kisses and flicks of wet tongue she gave the occasional nip to my skin, adding a touch of almost pain. I was really beginning to like this girl!

At the waistband of my boxers she paused; she looked up at me and walked her hand up to my chin. She teased my lips apart with her fingernail and I took the hint, and her finger, into my mouth. I sucked and nibbled at her finger and she responded by pulling it out with a popping sound. Her hand trailed down my left side back to the waistband and slid beneath me. She pulled up on my hips and I lifted off the bed to allow her to slide the shorts off of me.

In doing so she had to sit back up a bit, so that now she was resting on her knees with her lace-framed ass sitting on her heels. The pose itself may have seemed rather submissive but there was no real doubt as to who was in charge at the moment. Her fingernails came to rest against my very hard cock and she smiled, licked her tongue from right to left across her top teeth, and leaned over to begin kissing her way up the inside of my left leg.

Judging from how she seemed to like drawing things forward slowly I was expecting her to skip over to my right leg, but she surprised me again by reaching up to grasp my shaft and plunging the head deep into her mouth in a smooth motion that was almost violent in its suddenness. My hips rose off the bed involuntarily and drove it even deeper, but she took me in calmly, eyes barely open with the crinkle of what would have been a smile at their corners.

Too many of the girls I had been with fell into two categories when it came to cock sucking. Either they were so busy concentrating on their technique that it became almost mechanical or you could tell that they were only doing it to please you, taking no pleasure in the act and just wanting it to end as soon as possible. Kris was having fun.

After that first deep thrust she pulled back and ran her tongue up the sides like she was trying to catch the drops off a melting Popsicle on an August afternoon. Then she licked her lips and laid the bottom of the glans against her tongue while she slid just the tip quickly in and out of her mouth, somehow making sure that I felt those wonderful lips yet never even making me aware of her teeth. She changed that and made me very aware of those teeth. She never actually bit me but I definitely felt their pressure and hardness.

Kris slowly nibbled her way up each side to run her tongue in a circle around the head. She would follow this with a long slow swallowing motion that would take me in so far that I was sure her nose was about to touch stomach. Her cheeks would cave in and I would feel every single fraction of an inch that was in her mouth. Slowly, she would slide back up the shaft with her lips clamped down firm and a low rumble of a moan that sounded like she was saying yum.

The whole time she was watching my face for my reactions, and repeating motions that seemed to register surprise and or pleasure in my features. She played me like I was an instrument and my shakes, shudders and gasps were the music. Twice she brought me to a crescendo only to slow the tempo and continue the song. Nor was that the only music, for she allowed herself the freedom to be noisy as well. Just hearing her would have made me come some nights, but she was not willing for that to happen just yet.

For what seemed an eternity she teased me with the edge of orgasm. Seconds dragged pleasurably on and minutes were lifetimes. I was too busy trying to breathe to actually notice how long she continued.

Finally she broke away and rested her right cheek on my left thigh while she waited for me to touch earth again and make eye contact. She had the slight smile on her face that comes of knowing you’ve made a positive impression. She began to giggle when I hooked my hands under her arms and pulled her firmly to my chest. I planted a thankful kiss on lips that I now had more reason to appreciate.

“My turn,” she said as slid off my chest and onto her left side.

I just smiled and kissed her again. I took my time and let my tongue run freely into her mouth, playfully running circles around hers and brushing around her lips and teeth. The idea was to make her think I was avoiding what she said. The truth was that I was eager to taste her and to return the favor, but I also was beginning to think that the longer the tease went on the hotter she would get.

The first time I felt her hands run up to the top of my shoulders I pulled my tongue out and began to gently kiss my way down her neck. I paused to play Dracula a bit and nibble at her neck. Before her motions became too insistent I left the side of her neck and ran my tongue into the valley between her large breasts. As I licked my way up the side and circled her right nipple with wetness, another part of her personality came forth.

“Oh, FUCK, yes! Suck my goddamn tits. That feels so fucking good. Suck ‘em

hard, baby!”

I happily did as I was told, moving back and forth from one hard pink candy to the other. I sucked her nipples deep into the back of my throat. The whole time I let my hands wander, first sliding down to the outside of her thigh and then trailing them back up to her chest lightly so that just the very tips were brushing against her skin. I played with her marvelous flesh and ran my tongue from the underside of each all the way around in a smooth wet spiral to finish by attacking her nipples with firm insistent suction.

“Oh yeah, baby, do you like my big fucking tits in your mouth? Uh huh, that’s right, suck my titties. Just like that. Oh god yes.”

Each time Kris cursed, it came out with a little bit of an edge to it and I could tell that talking this way was turning her on even more. Even though I was not under the impression she was shy to begin with I was surprised. Though far from a virgin, I had never been with a girl who talked so dirty and who obviously got off on it.

I continued to lavish attention on her breasts and nipples until I felt her hands stop resting on my back and start to make their way towards my shoulders. I wondered if I should see if she would actually go as far as pushing me down. Based on my past girlfriends that was a move more likely to come from a male, and I wondered if Kris would go through with it.

I scooted down just as she was getting ready to grasp the tops, and she moved her hands up to play with her tits as though it had been her intention the whole time. As I reached her navel I stopped to flick at it playfully while I slipped my fingers under the sides of the lace on her last remaining garment. As I slipped the panties down her legs I made my mouth follow, skipping lightly over her trimmed hair and down the inside of her thigh. I let the panties fall over the side of the bed and returned my attention to where it belonged.

I kissed my way back up her legs to where they met and paused to look up into her eyes. She was watching me and as our eyes met I raised my left eyebrow and gave the smirk that had led to my frat brothers nicknaming me “Bluto”. Kris just nodded and silently mouthed the word “please”.

I kissed her thighs to either side and then stuck out my tongue and lightly ran it from the bottom of her slit up and lightly flick the hood covering her clit at the top. While Kris did not shave she did keep her hair trimmed short and I was able to have a great view of what I was doing even in the relative dark of candlelight. Her pussy glistened with wetness and its moist scent was intoxicating in a way that no liquor was.

I buried my face in her with a lust that surprised even me. I lapped and sucked and nibbled, and made every effort to suck every drop of moistness off of her lips. As I continued to flick my tongue up and down and back and forth, the sluttish talk that had greeted my previous efforts made a comeback.

“Oh yes, lick that cunt you bastard, lick my fucking cunt. Oh god, don’t stop. Do you like the way my cunt tastes? Suck my damn pussy, oh yes!”

Again it seemed as though she was using the language to turn herself on. I had heard girls claim that they really didn’t like dirty talk and it just slipped out but that was not the case here. I could tell that Kris was deliberately using it to heighten her pleasure.

I let the knowledge go for now and continued to work my way into her with my tongue. I buried my face and attached my hands to the cheeks of her ass so I could lift her off the bed and jam her even harder into my chin. I continued to alternate running my tongue up and down her lips with thrusts into her tunnel and quick flicks across the hood and even under to directly contact her clit. I kept it up despite starting to get tired as I felt her legs begin to tremble even stronger.

Kris’ breathing got more ragged and deeper and I knew I was approaching my goal. I stuck my tongue out and shook my head side to side, causing her to thrust her hips up and off the bed and I knew it was close. I slipped my thumb around and pulled back her hood and sucked her clit as hard as I could.

Her hips exploded upward as her thighs locked down tight over my ears. I felt, more than heard, the air go out of her with a loud groan as one of her hands grabbed a fistful of my hair and she bucked against my face three or four times. Slowly the stiffness leaked out of her and she relaxed back onto the bed.

I made my way up her body with small nips and kisses. By the time I reached her face I had managed to get most of her wetness off my face but I needn’t have worried as Kris showed no hesitation at meeting my lips nor at moving her tongue deep into my mouth and wrestling with mine.

“Feeling good?” I asked sarcastically.

“Mmmmhmmm,” she replied, “But I want more.”

“Me too,” I said as I moved the head of my super hard cock to the entrance of her super wet pussy, “And right now too.” With that I thrust hard into her and buried myself to the hilt.

Kris lifted her hips off the bed to meet me. We had a few awkward moments as each of us tried to control the tempo and rhythm. To stop this I thrust hard and locked my hips so she was all but pinned to the bed, took my mouth away from hers and made eye contact. Then I settled onto my left arm and wiggled my right finger in front of her face in the universal motion that means no, no, no. Taking a cue from her earlier actions I decided to try something.

“Not right now you little slut! When I’m on top, I’m in charge. All you need to do is keep that wet cunt right where it is. You feel that hard cock buried in your pussy little slut? You like being fucked?” With every natural pause I slammed my hips forward in emphasis and with each swear word her eyes seemed to sparkle a little more and her breathing deepened. Sensing that my educated guess had been correct, I decided to try a new tactic.

“I…asked…you…a…question…slut!” With each word I slammed down upon her and in the pauses pulled slowly back. Her eyes were closed; her mouth was wide open and gasping for air between little moans. I kept at it, varying the tempo slightly with my hips, the words achieving a rhythmic cadence that I hoped would drive her slowly to another orgasm. “Do you like that? My hard dick slamming into your cunt? It sounds like you do. I feel how wet you are. You love cock, don’t you slut? Love to have your pussy pounded. Squeeze that hard dick with your pussy you wanton little fuck machine. That’s it. Lift those fucking hips so I can feel your ass. You’re going to cum again. I can feel it. Cum for me.”

At that last, Kris opened her eyes and stared into mine with a fire that was burning very hot. “Tell me again,” she panted, “and I promise you I will.”

“ I said cum for me you fucking little,” I started, but my words were lost in the primal yell that came out of Kris as her body stiffened and her legs lifted off the bed. She pulled me down into her chest as she spasmed again and again and when I bit at her nipple she gave one last hard thrust up as her legs shook and the air seemed to rush out of her in a loud sigh. That sigh seemed to last forever and I knew I had done something right.

Of course, I still wanted to cum too. I gave Kris a few moments to recuperate and then began to make long slow thrusts. I knew it would not be long. I was so turned on by the extreme reaction she had experienced that I felt it would only be moments. I was not wearing a condom and I knew I should pull out. I was dreading it, but I need not have.

“Are you ready to shoot, baby?” Kris asked this with a tone in her voice that made me a little unsure. “Are you going to cum for me now?”

“Pretty soon, sexy,” I managed to grunt.

Kris flipped us over with a suddenness that caught me completely by surprise. Although I had felt the muscles in her arms and legs as she orgasmed and could tell she was in great shape, I was still about 190 lbs. and I did not think she was that strong. Now she was on top.

Kris did not say a word, but she pulled her pussy up off my cock and slid down my body to bury it in her throat. It was both unexpected and wonderful, and it was quite frankly more than I could stand. Almost immediately I felt my moment approaching. I tried to grunt out a warning, but it was needless. She knew what she was doing.

Kris was not afraid of it. As I started to spurt she pulled back up until just the very head was in her mouth and she pumped at me like she wanted to make sure she got every last drop. It was incredibly sexy.

After I had exhausted every last reserve she took me deep again and then slowly and lovingly licked and caressed me while I fell into softness, not just my hard-on but also my whole body relaxing.

Kris rocked back onto her knees and gazed at me. She lifted a finger and captured a small white drop that had slipped out to adorn her upper lip and made a production out of licking it off her finger. Finally she settled in, put both hands on her knees and spoke.

“Well? Didja like that?”

“Like it? Christ, I think I’m in love.”

A big smile crept across her face. I think it was half pride and half satisfaction. Then she started to look real smug and thoughtfully ran her tongue across her upper lip.

“You taste…OK. I might let it happen again. If you behave.”

“Oh no you don’t. Don’t try to play that. I’m not the only one that had fun here. Plus, I’ve learned something about you too, haven’t I? I found one of your triggers, didn’t I … Little Slut?”

I would not have believed it if I wasn’t seeing it. Here was an incredibly sexy young woman who had just milked me like I was a vanilla shake and had not shown even the slightest embarrassment or shyness and I could have read a book by the red light of her blushing cheeks!

“I don’t usually allow that,” Kris said, “I don’t know why I let that slip out. I guess you won’t want to see me again now. I’m sorry. It just…”

“Wait, wait, wait,” I stopped her apologies, “ I liked it.”

“You did?” Kris responded with a shy smile, “Really, it’s OK?”

“It’s more than OK, baby, I…”

(Knock, knock, knock)

“Kris? Are you ready to go?”

It was Debbie, gently knocking at the door. Kris raised her eyebrows at me in a resigned and quizzical manner before replying.

“Give me just a couple of minutes and we’ll be right out, ok? We’ll come down the hall to get you.”

“ I suppose we should get dressed now,” I said reluctantly, “Although I really wish we could just lay here for awhile. You know, the night is young and all that.”

“Not as young as it might feel,” said Kris, “Look at the clock over there.”

Four a.m.! Even though I was aware that the expression of time flying when you are having fun was pretty true that just did not seem possible. Yet as I thought back it made more sense. Last call is at a little before two, then anywhere from a half-hour to forty-five minutes to wander out and walk back to campus. That left about an hour and fifteen minutes for Kris and I to get to know each other. It fit, it was just that things had moved so quickly after we were finally alone. It could be that long; it just hadn’t seemed to be so.

We took our time getting dressed, despite Kris’ promise to Debbie. I couldn’t honestly say it was as much fun as taking things off, but it also held none of the silent standoffish style that could occur with a one-night encounter. By the time I was helping her back into her blouse I knew that this was not the last time.

There was a gentle tap at the door. The knob tried to turn but it was still locked, so Jason whispered thru it.

“You guys decent? Will, we should walk the girls back to Debbie’s parents house before it gets any later.”

I walked over and opened the door.

“You mean earlier Jase. I highly doubt her parents are up and waiting.”

“No,” said Debbie, whom I had not realized was there as well, “But we should try to get some sleep. Jason and I were thinking we could get together in the early afternoon and have a picnic in the park that overlooks the river.”

“C’mon lover,” said Kris as she stole stealthily under my arm and into the hall, “Walk me home so we have energy for later today.”

The walk home in the fog and early morning that followed was dreamlike. The mist surrounded us and made every streetlight a halo. We could only see perhaps a hundred feet but this was Debbie’s home town and she knew the way even so. Kris rested her head on my shoulder much of the way, occasionally giving a squeeze with her right hand, which was in the back pocket of my jeans.

Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers