Wings of a Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dug through her closet and pulled out a sexy little crimson dress. It had delicate patterns of black roses etched throughout the soft fabric. Its color reminded her of the gargoyle. She found a matching bra and panty set from the top drawer of her dresser and slipped those on. She examined her body in the full-length mirror. She was a tall woman with a thicker build. Blonde hair with the gentle hints of red cascaded down to her shoulders and framed a pretty face with brilliant, hazel eyes. She had supple breasts supported by confident shoulders. Her hips were wide and she had the gift of thicker thighs but slim calves and ankles. She was clearly a plus-sized woman, but the lack of motherhood allowed her form to stay smooth and without the scars of pregnancy.

Kelly pulled on her dress and gave herself a sexy look in the mirror. Shame overtook her and she looked away. She did not understand her emotions at all. Still deeply disturbed by the rape, she also longed for her savior's embrace. Even though he was male, she felt safe with him. She felt safer with him than she would with any human male. After all, a human male took her dignity and security from her.

Kelly finished getting ready. She painted her face only slightly to give herself a glow that was no longer in her cheeks due to the ordeal she had just begun to put behind her. Then she went to the task of changing her bed sheets and pulling out a bottle of white wine from her cabinet.

It was past nine when the wind picked up and blew her curtains into her apartment. She looked in that direction and the curtains whisked around the figure of the great-winged man. She found herself speechless as he gazed at her silently from the window. Her eyes raked over his form. She took in his being from his clawed wings to the large, powerful tail that trailed behind him. He was so alien but so human at the same time. She fought a sudden urge to go to him and collapse against his naked chest.

"I see you're feeling better," Brooklyn said. His eyes were scrutinizing her as she had just done of him. A familiar hungry look was present there. This made her feel somewhat uneasy and she looked away.

"I am feeling much better. Thank you."

There was an awkward silence. The gargoyle did not move from the window and Kelly did not move from her kitchen.

"I am glad to see you are better. If all is well, I should go," Brooklyn spoke.

Kelly looked up quickly as the creature turned to leap out the window and into the air. "Wait!"

He hesitated and turned to her. "I mean, I don't have anyone to talk to about what happened. I can't tell anyone the whole story anyway. You're the only one who really knows what happened. Can you please just stay with me for a while tonight?"

A small smile played at his strange mouth. "Okay. What do you have there?" he asked and indicated toward the bottle of wine.

"Do you like Chardonnay?" Kelly asked as she lifted the bottle and pulled the cork.

"I prefer mead. It is a warrior's drink."

Kelly laughed. "This is much better than mead. Come, have a glass with me."

With filled glasses in hand, she walked over to her guest who had not moved from the window. He was nervous; Kelly could see it in his eyes and the impatient twitching of his tail. She placed a glass into his hand, gripped his heavy wrist, and led him toward the couch. She watched in fascination as he curled his wings around himself and clasped the two small hands together at his chest.

"Have you seen any good movies lately?" Kelly asked in an attempt to make conversation.

"We do not get out much. It is a different era. Humans would not accept us. The only time we can really engage with people is during your pagan holiday of Halloween or at costume parties. Otherwise, we must always hide in the shadows."

"It must be lonely in a city like this, never being able to mingle with others. I suppose most people would not take to the sight of a living, breathing gargoyle very well," Kelly mused as she sipped at her wine.

There was a short, thoughtful silence and then Kelly asked, "Do you like movies?"

The gargoyle lifted the glass to his lips and Kelly watched with amusement as his features scrunched into an expression of perplexity.

"Uh. Yes, I like movies. This is very good, by the way." He took another deep drink of the alcoholic beverage.

"Mmm. What kind of movies do you like?"

He thought for a moment and said, "My favorites would have to be things with a lot of action."

Kelly laughed then. Of course this savior, this ancient warrior of the night would find action the best type of television. Brooklyn gave her a smile then and she found herself shortly lost in his gaze. She shook herself back to reality and gave him her glass of wine to hold while she went to check through her DVD collection.

She made sure she bent in his direction and her little dress revealed her long legs. She took her time and selected something she thought he would enjoy. After popping the DVD into the player, she returned to his side and drank deeply from her wine glass.

They spoke a bit about the others in his "clan". He told her about his leader, Goliath. Brooklyn considered Goliath a great and kind leader. A leader he would die for without second-guessing. Kelly marveled at his warrior's spirit and his loyalty. Brooklyn also went on to talk about a human female that was a good friend to them. He hinted on a romantic relationship between this human and Goliath. This fascinated Kelly.

"There are no difficulties that come about with him being. . . You know. Not human?" Kelly asked shyly.

"There are not many of our kind left, not to say that their relationship only occurred because of that fact. He loves her. I think that's all that really matters to them," Brooklyn explained.

Kelly grabbed the two wine glasses and went to refill them. When she returned, Brooklyn was smiling at her. When she gave him his glass, she sank extra close to him on the couch. He let out a slight sigh of pleasure as she rested her head against his chest and pretended to watch the forgotten television.

"I thought about you all day," Kelly managed to say. "It has brought me some small peace."

"I. . . I have also had you within my thoughts. I do not really understand why I am feeling this way. You are not the first woman I have saved on these city streets. However, you are the first that has not been afraid of me."

Kelly looked up at him. She rubbed his muzzle slowly and carefully with her hand. He closed his eyes to her caress. "I trust you more than any human male at this point. You are my savior. You are my friend."

Brooklyn looped his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap. She eagerly straddled him and looked deeply into his eyes. She wanted to kiss him but had no idea how to with his unusual and inhuman features. Still, she attempted to bring her lips to the tip of Brooklyn's muzzle. She found that his lips were still soft and receiving to her kiss. She gently kissed his upper lip and then rubbed her lower lip against his. To her surprise, he dared his tongue to slip into her mouth. This instantly got her hot and she rocked her hips against his. She was delighted to feel a thickening of his cock between their clothes.

The gargoyle broke the kiss and looked carefully at Kelly. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked huskily.

"I think so. I mean, my body and my heart are both saying yes. I ache for you."

Brooklyn smiled and unraveled his wings so that he could wrap them around Kelly like a warm, protective blanket. She shuddered in this new type of hug and sank in total defeat against her gargoyle lover. He licked her neck and nibbled possessively at her ear as she breathed in the odd, musky smell of him. Then, without notice, he placed his large, talon hands on her ass and lifted her effortlessly into the air.

"Where is the bedroom?" he asked.

"That way," she said with a giggle and pointed in the direction of the bedroom door.

He quickly carried her into the room and lay with her on the bed. He flared his wings to either side of him and Kelly brushed her hands possessively down his chest, feeling each hard curve that was there. His hands got busy pushing up the hem of her dress. Kelly sat up and slipped the dress over her head. The gargoyle admired her supple body decorated for him in the lacy, red bra and panty. Then he reached behind her as he kissed her deeply and unhooked the clasps that contained her breasts. Once they were free, he rubbed each nipple with a clawed thumb until they were little skyscrapers. He worked her neckline with his tongue and traced a path down to each nipple, which he then suckled gently. Kelly lay back against her pillows and moaned with pleasure at his touch.

As he worked with his mouth, his hands hooked around the elastic of her panties and he tugged them to her knees. Kelly lifted her ass a little so he could maneuver them off her body. Careful of his claws, Brooklyn rubbed her hardening clit with his fingers until she was groaning and bucking her hips against his hand.

"I want to taste you," he whispered from her breasts.

He licked her stomach, dipped into her bellybutton, and then he kissed the fuzzy patch that decorated her pussy. She spread her legs for him and her clit throbbed with anticipation as he gently parted her lips and slipped his tongue up and down her slit. He ate her juices up greedily and then took her hard clit between his lips. He suckled it as he had her nipples and Kelly moaned in ecstasy into the pillow. He spent a great amount of time there and in no time had Kelly panting, groaning and bucking her hips madly. He brought her to orgasm twice as he suckled her throbbing clit and lapped hungrily at her juices.

The gargoyle sat on his knees, his great wings flexing behind him, and he gazed lustfully at Kelly as she sat somewhat dazed and naked before him. She reached for his belt and unclasped the brass restraint that held up his attire. When he was relieved of his clothes, she marveled at his huge, throbbing cock. It was easily 10 inches long and she could not close her fingers around his girth. His foreskin only slightly covered the glistening tip of the head.

She eagerly shifted herself lower on the bed and pulled the foreskin back to expose his head completely. She licked the tip clean of his pre-cum and kissed it while her hazel eyes locked passionately onto his. He grunted with satisfaction as she pushed the head of his penis past her kiss and down her throat. She could not take half of his cock but she moved quickly and wetly up and down his shaft with her mouth. One of her hands massaged his heavy, large balls while the other stroked up and down his cock. She absolutely adored uncut cock, and she had a great time playing with and watching the foreskin envelope and then expose the dark crimson head of his cock.

She drank his sticky, sweet pre-cum and practiced taking more and more of his huge cock into her throat. She shoved it as far down her throat as she could comfortably manage and Brooklyn gently pushed at her head to keep her there while he pulsed his cock against the squeeze of her throat. Kelly gagged and withdrew him from her mouth. Then she spit on his cock and messaged him quickly with her hand.

Her clit tingled with desire and she found herself rubbing her clit with her free hand as she busied herself eating and stroking the gargoyle's manhood. Brooklyn surprised her by moving his tail up to stroke her inner thigh. Kelly grabbed the fat tail tip in her hands and moved it over and all around her clit. Tickling herself with it, she moaned against his cock and he closed his eyes and made a strange and lusty growling noise from deep in his throat. She moved his tail closer to her entrance and shifted slightly. The gargoyle flexed his tail and shoved the tip into her wet, warm pussy. Kelly yelp in surprise and giggled a bit on his cock as Brooklyn wiggled his tail around in her wet pussy.

Brooklyn made more of the growling sounds and Kelly made many more moans as he tickled her pussy with his tail and she gagged down his monstrous cock. He then suddenly withdrew his tail from her and pushed her back away from him. He placed himself between her thighs and ran his hands possessively up and down her thick legs.

"I want you, Kelly," he said thickly before locking his lips against hers.

He snaked his tongue in and out of her mouth while he pushed his hips forward and eased his cock into her warmth. He moved very slowly and Kelly groaned and squeezed her eyes closed at his huge invasion. When he was completely inside her, he stood perfectly still. Kelly relaxed on him and gripped onto his firm, powerful arms. She practiced squeezing and releasing his cock with the muscles of her pussy. Brooklyn groaned with pleasure as she hugged him in this special way and then slowly started to rock her. When she was hot and ready for his pounding, she moved in the opposite direction of him so that their hips would meet with greater force. Soon, the apartment was filled with a loud, wet slapping sound as Brooklyn's heavy balls slapped somewhat painfully on the ass checks of his human lover.

Then, without notice, the gargoyle grabbed hold of his human female and flipped over with her firmly in his grasp. They never fully parted and he kept his cock deeply imbedded in her while they switched positions. Once on top, Kelly sat up on her hunches and leaned back so that she could rest her hands and her weight on her lover's legs. Then she lifted and dropped her hips onto his massive cock. The gargoyle whimpered and ran his hands up to clutch at her thick belly and breasts as she waved and mesmerized him with her movements.

When she began to slow a little from the effort of being on top, the gargoyle wrapped his tail around her waist and helped lift her up and down on his cock. He felt wonderful and Kelly was moaning between gasps of air. Sweat dripped off her brow and added to the pool of sweat that had formed on her gargoyle's rippled chest. She was getting close to release again and from the dazed look and growling sounds, Brooklyn was nearing as well.

He flipped her over to missionary again and held her hands firmly to either side of her head. Kelly was too close to release to care. She received a pounding with a ferocity she had never before received from any lover. He slammed into her hard, his balls spanking her painfully with each thrust. Her muscles contracted and spasmed on his fat cock as she momentarily left her body in a wave of pure ecstasy. She was only barely conscious of his release.

His eyes shined with a brightness that lit the room and he let out a tremendous roar that shook the walls of the entire apartment. He slammed fiercely into her one last time, his cock growing painfully in size before he filled her with his hot seed.

He slumped against her body and breathed heavily as his cock softened inside of her. She gave his cock gentle hugs and he shuddered with each squeeze. When only the head of his cock remained inside of her, he sat up a bit so that he could kiss her one last time and pulled his cock from her. He shuttered from this and Kelly felt a wash of hot cum dribble down her ass crack and pool onto the covers. Brooklyn slumped beside her on the bed, breathing hard and covered in sweat.

Kelly watched him and carefully shifted herself into his wing. Brooklyn made a small noise in his throat, looped that wing around her, and held onto her shoulder weakly with the wing hand. She rested her head on his shoulder and waited for his heartbeat to return to normal.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
midsummer_evemidsummer_eveover 5 years ago

Fantastic. It's exactly what I've been looking for. Most of the gargoyle stories on here are about 3 ft demonic creatures. I'm glad you decided to write these stories, and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NO ENDING

Waste of time to read,no ending,,good story,,but,,why get interested in an unfinished story posted 2 years ago,,,an ending is doubtful,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
3 stars

I hold no respect at all for writers who like to use rape as a fluffy little intro to what could have been a nice story. And trying to negate the seriousness of rape by calling it by another name ("non-con") does not change the fact that you are still purposefully attempting to soften the seriousness of RAPE.

The rest of the story was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Great Gargoyle Story!!

I'm really enjoying this story so far.

Anonymous, there is another author on this website by the name of psyche_b_mused that has a real good gargoyle story called Heart of Stone, if you like this story you would love Heart of Stone! I sure did!

Now to sit and enjoy the rest of this story :-)......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Interesting

This is the first gargoyle story, I've read where the gargoyle is intelligent and benevolent rather than the barely sentient monsters usually portrayed. Very good and I look forward to reading more. But why can't we vote? I guess it's just a glitch?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Dragon Master She is taught submission by a dragon.in NonHuman
South Mountain Pack Ch. 01 Alpha-heir finds his mate with best friend's sister.in NonHuman
Sacrifice A voluntary sacrifice meets an unexpected end.in NonHuman
Taken by the Beast Lonely woman gives in to her animalististic urges.in NonHuman
More Stories