Wings of a Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly questions Brooklyn's attentions.
2.3k words
4.26
9.4k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must learn to trust, Kelly! You must let your guard down so that you can open your wings and soar!" The gargoyle's raspy voice could barely be heard over the whistle of the wind as they sped towards the surging black hell of the East River.

Kelly screamed again and began digging her finger nails into the hard flesh of the gargoyle. She stared down at the river's dark waves as one reared up with a white, foamy mouth, ready to consume them. Droplets of cold water touched her warm skin and she let out one last pitiful moan before closing her eyes and waited for her icy, wet death.

The winds changed and she looked to find Brooklyn's wings wide open. The glow was no longer in his features but he still carried a sternness within them.

Trembling, Kelly closed herself off from the world again and swallowed the taste of horror that tainted her tongue and pushed at the back of her throat. She tried to calm her nerves but this was only replaced by an intense anger.

Once they reached the shoreline, Brooklyn landed on the grassy embankment and put Kelly down. Her legs wobbled a bit but she forced herself to walk swiftly away from the winged man.

"Kelly, are you upset?" he asked.

Kelly's ire only surged more at this stupid question. She did not give him an answer but forced herself to walk faster.

Brooklyn came after her. He was hunched down and walked oddly with his hands. This allowed him a slight hop and he moved quicker in this way.

"I was only trying to show you that you can always trust me. That my wings are your wings. That you have nothing to fear from me."

"You sure have a real fucked up way of showing that. That little stunt might work on a woman who has wings and is use to being in the air, but I'm a human, remember? My species is meant for the nice, solid ground. Not to be pushed from a bridge!"

They were approaching the lighted roadway, a place that Brooklyn could not safely follow. There was a small club across the street. Yellow taxis waited for intoxicated customers to exit the bar. She made her way towards one of them.

Before she could reach the street lamp's beam of light, Brooklyn reached out and grabbed her hand. Kelly tried to yank herself away but he held fast and pulled her closer to him. He gripped both her shoulders and looked hard into her eyes.

"I did not mean to harm you. I am very sorry, Kelly. That is the way we teach new fliers how to trust themselves in the sky. I just wanted to show you that I will always catch you."

His eyes were pleading and sincere. Kelly felt the desire to collapse into his arms and feel his leather wings envelop her, but her mind spoke against it. Her mood allowed her mind to win and she shook her head and pushed away from the gargoyle.

"I need time to think about all this before it becomes overly complicated for either of us."

Brooklyn's wings dropped with his shoulders. Kelly did not look back at him as she entered the light and crossed the street to the waiting taxi. She slid into the back seat and gave the driver her address.

"Hard night?" the driver asked as he steered the vehicle into traffic.

Kelly heard what she thought was a mournful cry of a creature and looked up into the star filled night to see the dark silhouette of a gargoyle.

"Just a complicated one."

****

Kelly spent her Saturday catching up on missed Zs and engrossing herself into research of gargoyles and their history. She cradled a cup of warm coca, sipping it as she scrolled through her search results.

Her computer's speakers hummed with the spicy, electronic buzz of her favorite band. She thought about Brooklyn and what kind of music he liked. Did gargoyle's have a type of musical culture all their own? There was so much she didn't know about his species. She absorbed what little she could find off the international information speedway.

"Hmm, interesting," she murmured as she double clicked a blue hyperlink.

"Relationships between humans and gargoyles are not unheard of. These winged demons have been casting spells over unfortunate and innocent humans since the dawn of history. With David Xanatos and his involvement with awakening a number of these blood-thirsty monsters, it was only a matter of time before these beasts began to take human sex-slaves right here in New York City. These following photographs prove that the gargoyles can manipulate innocent human women into becoming sexually active with them."

Kelly scrolled further down the page and studied a provocative picture of a very large gargoyle kissing a small, black haired woman. His hands were cupping her ass tightly and she had her hands caressing the deep, sculptured muscles of this great beast. Kelly felt a sudden stirring between her legs and she shook her head of the desire that tingled at the edges of her mind.

"Legend tells of abominations being born between humans and gargoyles, but because this is a curse against God and nature, these horrible half-lings rarely survive and are known to cause extreme complications with the pregnancy. An impregnation from a gargoyle is a death sentence to human females.

Gargoyle semen is also poisonous and causes human females to slowly lose their minds and their ability to function normally. It is an addictive substance but the more human females partake in fornication with these winged demons, the sicker and more confused they become.

If you have any sightings or suspect a family member may be under the powerful spell of these demons, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are professional gargoyle hunters and are actively seeking ways of eliminating these monsters from our city."

~The Illuminati

"Maybe that's why I'm feeling so strongly for him," thought Kelly. "Maybe he's put a weird spell on me and I'm not thinking normally."

Kelly clicked on the website's gallery and scanned through the photographs. She was surprised that she saw pictures of Brooklyn. He would need to see these the next time she saw him. He and his family was being hunted and it was not safe that these photographs were available to the whole world. Especially because they made him look like a monster. Many of them were of him holding humans roughly by their throats or flinging them into nearby items. He looked angry, powerful, and incredibly sexy.

She felt herself tingle with pleasure and found herself absentmindedly rubbing her clit through her cotton pants. She thought of the other night and how upset she had made the creature. His actions were not acceptable to her, but she liked the idea of him protecting her. He was strong and his emotions for her seemed sincere. But then again, he had spilled his supposed "magical" seed inside of her a few times already. If these gargoyle hunters knew anything about these night creatures, than perhaps they would know of a cure to how she was feeling? If a cure was something she wanted at all.

She scrolled further down the page and found a picture of the red gargoyle on the back of a motorcycle. His star-white hair blazed behind him and he was smiling broadly. Kelly touched her laptops screen and traced the gargoyles smiling muzzle. She wished she could see him. To taste his mouth against hers and feel his hard cock pressed against her as they were lip locked. She had not felt this turned on in ages. A deep, burning urge throbbed from inside of her.

She shut her laptop and went into her bedroom. Quickly, she stripped off all her clothes and pulled at her hard nipples as she went through her closet looking for her special pink bag filled with toys. She had not dug her fun bag out of the closet for months and finally found it under piles of miscellaneous items.

With the bag opened up in front of her, she scrounged through the contents and pulled out one of her favorite dildos. She studied it and smiled when she realized it was the closest thing she had in resemblance to her gargoyle's cock.

She also pulled out a small tickler and laid back onto her bed, spreading her legs wide. She pulled back her velvet soft lips and rubbed the vib slowly up and down her hard clit. She gasped as the toy pulsed her sensitive button. The favorite dildo she licked and shoved into her mouth as her other hand moved the tickler in a quick pace up and down until she became slippery.

When her juices had started flowing, she sat up and shaped her pillows into a long, rectangular shape. She positioned her dildo so that the pillows would hold it upright. She got down and pushed the toy past her lips again, tasting the plastic and the faint hint of her past juices from previous play times. Bobbing her head up and down the toy, she felt it's veins and bumps slide across her pouting mouth. When the plastic male was slick and her pussy could no longer wait for penetration, she straddled her makeshift man and pushed her pussy onto the toy.

She groaned excitedly, her womb begging to feel the shaft thrust to the very core of her. Slow at first, Kelly eased her wet cunt up and down the shaft. She moaned softly and pumped her ass in a playful way while feeling the toy rise with her tight muscles and then drop back down when she released them.

Sitting up on her hunches, the horny human female bounced with more earnest. She imagined the feeling of the gargoyle's shaft filling her up, him twitching and rocking inside of her. The toy could not go deep enough, could not go hard enough. She wanted to slam onto her night demon's cock so hard that it hurt. To try and relieve the unreachable itch that was driving her mad with love and desperation.

She felt herself nearing the edge and she allowed her sounds of pleasure to escape her lips. Eyes closed tight, she visualized her fantasy and her body sang in ecstasy at the physical, emotional, and fantastical game she played with herself.

Finally, she felt herself rise and fall like the waves of an ocean. Released momentarily from the physical realm, she floated with the stars.

A cold, fierce hand cupped around her mouth and she felt her body being pulled violently from her bed. Kelly felt herself fall back into herself and she snapped her eyes open in alarm and tried to scream, but the hand around her mouth would not allow any sound.

"Shhhh, I'm not going to hurt you," said a male voice.

Kelly twisted and kicked but her struggles were futile as his strength was amazing and he held her close to his chest so she could not get leverage.

Craning her neck, Kelly caught a glimpse of her captor, he wore a black mask with three, dark red slashes across it. He was protected with a type of light cloth armor and was packing heat in the forms of handguns and knives. This frightened Kelly more and she began to struggle harder.

"Stop!" the man said more sternly as Kelly used all her momentum to try and get an elbow into the man's groin.

Her attacker evaded her and quickly wrestled her into the living room. Kelly kicked at anything she could touch. She tried to loop her leg around the door frame but he just tugged on her harder and she was bruised and torn from the room. He drug her to the living-room where, to her horror, two more men in black masks were waiting. They crossed the room and one of them put a gag into her mouth. Tears slipped through rage filled eyes as the three men moved quickly to tie her hands and feet together.

"Good work, men," said the first man who had grabbed her. "She certainly is a plucky one."

"And a naughty one at that," one of the others commented, his greedy eyes stealing images of Kelly's naked and hog-tied body.

"Well, that's the demon's doing, I'm sure," said the first man. He leaned closer to Kelly so he could look her more squarely in the face. "Feels like a sensation that doesn't go away, doesn't it? Like you can't get that cock to go in deep enough? Like you need that hard cock all the way inside of your very being?"

Kelly's eyes widened in sudden realization. This was the Illuminati. They knew about her and Brooklyn. They knew what she was feeling. They knew everything!

The men laughed. "It's okay, sweetheart, we're going to make you feel normal again. After we capture your winged lover, of course," cooed the first man.

Kelly glared coldly at the man. They were going to use her to capture Brooklyn. Would they kill him? Was she really possessed by him? Did she care if they killed him? Would they really free her when they had him? Why were they doing this to her then? She didn't trust them. . .

The first man smiled down at her and pulled out a needle. Kelly's eyes widened in sudden fear, she breathed fast through her nose and tried to worm her way away from the man but the other two simply put a booted foot down on her so she could no longer move.

"Shhhh, it's okay, honey. This is just going to make your trip a little more relaxing."

Kelly felt the sting of the needle go into her pale and exposed rump. There was a burning sensation as the liquid rushed into her veins. She felt herself become very light and heavy all at the same time. Her racing heart slowed and her vision blurred to darkness.