Wings of Scarred Ch. 02

Story Info
A boy tried to calm down the fallen angel.
1.7k words
4.35
8.5k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw them.

When Nicholas's kite string veered off into the forest, he didn't know what he expected to find. As he followed the trail from the string, he thought about what would be at the other end. He expected a bird hit it or, as his little sister would suggest, an alien ship. Nick didn't believe in that stuff. Never could. So when he found a girl, petite and tangled in the string, he was honestly surprised. How did she get caught in the string? Was his first question. He would have asked her but she started panicking the second she saw him.

She was trying to escape. Her body was small but curvy. Her legs were long and lankly, bare feet kicked as she fought for freedom. She had really small breasts. He blushed at the thought. He wouldn't have noticed since her clothes looked loose but the string wrapped around her made them strain against her dress, her nipples very clearly defined.

He tried to reassure her. She was probably in shock. She sounded like she was. She kept saying all this stuff about him setting traps to capture her. She finally stopped struggling to look up at him. She still had tears in her eyes but she tried to look tough. She was adorable. "My name is Nicholas." He said calmly, trying to coax her from her shell. "You can call me Nick. What is your name?"

When she just stared at him, he placed his had on her head. She flinched, as if he were going to hurt her. Just then, Nick felt a sudden surge of hatred toward the unknown people who hurt this beautiful, young girl. And beautiful she was. Even covered in dirt and leaves, she was almost too beautiful to be real. Her hair, cut unevenly, was like gold silk against his fingers. It flowed like water through them. Nick would have continued to touch this nothing-can-be-softer hair but she spoke again, softly.

"M-my name is, uh, A-Aria." She was looking up at him with those pleading violet-blue eyes. They were like the last colors at sun set. For a minute Nick didn't get what she said. He just stared at the girl, Aria, for a long time. But under his scrutiny she looked away quickly. Nick didn't like that.

He laughed nervously. "I'm sorry for staring at you, Aria." Her name was sweet on his tongue. He started to wonder what her lips would taste like. His gaze dropping to her mouth, his started to water. Just one little tas-. As soon as the thought came, he shook it off. This girl was frightened enough without a teenager sexually harassing her. Nick froze for a minute. How old was this girl? She looked like a twelve year old, but who could be sure these days. "How old are you?" Nick asked, hoping she look his way again.

"What?" She looked to him again. Those eyes could enthrall an angel. Nick heart started to race.

"You're age?" He said again.

"I'm, uh, n-nineteen." Aria mumbled. Nick was shocked. Whoa, she was a year older than him. Yet she was so small and thin, like she didn't get regular meals. Maybe she was homeless.

"You're parents must be worried about you." Nick took her hand. Her gaze dropped to where their hands met. Again time stopped. Nick would have loved to hold her small hand longer but she pulled away from. A separation irked him but he didn't show it.

"Could you please untie this trap?" She replied softly. She was trying to be cold and distant but was too easy to read for it to work. "I-I can't move. It hurts too. My wings-." She stopped to look at him again, fear evident in her eyes. She was scared of what his reaction would be. The wings looked real enough. They were folded across her body like a blanket. Ash. That's what color they were. He could imagine her flying, her wings spanning the open air. They were glowing now, the shiny surface reflecting the sun rays against Aria's pale skin. She was like a fallen angel in the arms of a mere mortal.

"They're beautiful, your wings." He said. She flinched again. "Can I touch them?" He was half joking. The wings were magnificent, like a protective cradle around her. What would they feel like? He wondered. Rough and brittle? Smooth and silky? Nick wanted to know.

"O-okay." She replied after a long pause.

"Pinkie promise?" He cried with his pinkie finger out to her. Nick was so excited; he didn't realize how childish it was to say that. All his little sister's fault. His face was hot with embarrassment.

"What's a 'pinkie promise', Ichlen?" She was honestly confused, like she had never heard of a pinkie promise. Where was she from?

"It's a childish way to swearing to keep a promise. The two people hook their pinkie fingers," Nick flexed his pinkie finger. "-together and sing some stupid song about keeping a promise till they die. It's stupid really. You don't hav-." Aria hooked her pinkie finger with his.

She looked up to and smiled. "What's the song?"

"Song?" he repeated, a bit dazed by her smile. "What song?"

She giggled. The purest sound to ever be heard by his ears. "The 'pinkie promise' song, Ichlen. I'd like to be untied at some point this year."

"Um, I don't remember." Nick had forgotten his name the second she laughed for him. "I know it has to rhyme."

"Then lets make one up." She thought for a moment. "I got it!" She started to sing

Make a promise on your heart

Bond together by this part

Pinkies promise, sacred pact

Forevermore, till life we lack

"Wow, that was beautiful, Aria." Her voice was amazing. Everything about her was. She blushed prettily. She had to know how great she was.

"Y-you have to sing too, ichlen." She tried to look annoyed but still looked too cute blushing. So Nick smiled and sang too.

Make a promise on your heart

Bond together by this part

Pinkies promise, sacred pact

Forevermore, till life we lack

"There, satisfied?" Nick hated singing. He'd been told a thousand times that he sounded like a bag of wet cats. With his face as red as a tomato, he thought she'd laugh at him. She surprised him again.

"You sing like my grandmama." She whispered. There was love in her voice, so innocent and adoring, Nick knew that was a complement from her. He smiled at her and started to cut the string from her body. Every now and then he'd stop to stare at her wings.

They were twitching every time his hands brushed them. Her face, when he looked to check if she hurt her with the pocket knife he used to cut her out, was deep red. Why was she blushing? Once the strings fell away, Aria sat up. The strings had left thin, red lines on her pale skin. That didn't bother Nick as much as the obvious bruises and cuts on her legs and arms she was trying to hide. He ended up grabbing her arm roughly.

"What happened to your arms and legs?" He demanded. He had no idea why he was so angry. It was obvious that she was being abused. It wasn't the first time he'd met an abused teenager, but he couldn't stand the thought of someone hurting dear, sweet Aria. She was so innocent, charming and beautiful. She was an angel. The thought that he could lose her to abuse made him feel helpless. It made him furious. It made him kiss her.

The kiss was amazing. It felt like everything in the world fell away. It was just Nick and Aria. Her soft, inexperienced lips against his wet, firm ones. He'd kissed a lot of girls but none compared to this. Sex couldn't have felt as good, or as right, as this. Fire burned through his body, singeing his heart, his body and his soul. Everything hot. Their bodies grabbing for each other. Their kiss, with their tongue duel for dominance. But the hottest thing was Aria, with her faced flushed and her eyes burning with desire.

Nick pulled back for a moment, to look into those violet-blue depths, just before descending on her sweet smelling throat. Nick could do this forever. She tasted like the sky itself, sunshine, fresh air and clouds. His tongue painted an intricate design on her smooth throat. Her moans were makin him too hard to resist. He kissed the sore spot. He'd made a mistake though.

He grabbed her breast.

For a second, Nick felt her petite breast in his hands, her nipples pressing themselves into his exploring palms. He'd have kept exploring that luscious mouth and mouthwatering breast but she pushed him away. Damn. She looked horrified. Like she was just attacked out of nowhere by a wild beast. Which she had. A beast called hormones.

In seconds Aria was on her feet and in the air. Her wings were much bigger when opened. Nick called out to her but she was already out of sight. With a sigh, Nick fell to the ground. He stared up at the sky for what felt like hours. He didn't know what he was waiting for. Maybe another chance to see Aria. The beautiful, mysterious, ash winged angel, Aria. Nick was still hard for her. So much so, he considered taking care of it before he got back to his family. A sound came from the bushes behind. Nick turned quickly but saw nothing. He sat quickly and listened for whatever caught his attention. Nothing. Relaxing, nick looked up at the sky once again.

"Nicholas?" His mother called from far off. Nick sighed long and hard.

"Mom!" Nick shouted back, getting up from the grass. "I told you to call me Nick! I hate when you call me Nicholas." Nick groaned as his mother went on explain the origin of his name and all that crap that he cared nothing about. And now his dad joined in. Only his parents called him by his full name. Not even his complaining teachers called him 'Nicholas'. With one last look behind him, Nick walked back to the public park to explain why Nicholas was not a cool name for him.

Behind him, hidden in the darkness of the trees, a tall figure stood watching all that occurred. With a malevolent smile, the figure disappeared into the darkness with a fluttering of wings.