Wings of the Seraph Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cole!" she squealed. It was the last intelligible word that escaped her lips for several seconds. She began sputtering and moaning in rhythm with my thrusts, and her delirium only encouraged me to pound even harder. She loved this. She needed this. And my cock began throbbing uncontrollably when I thought about how I was the first one to give it to her.

Nineteen years of special breeding. Nineteen years of special training. And I'm the one who gets to fuck her in the ass for the first time.

"Ooh!" I gasped, ramming her so hard I couldn't believe she wasn't shrieking in pain. I still wanted her cunt—I would have given almost anything for her cunt—but for now this was good enough. I had always enjoyed taking women from behind, and not just because I loved cupping my hands over their tits. There was something about the power, the control...mounting a woman from behind was less about the sex and more about claiming something that was rightfully yours.

And Kaveri was mine, at least for the moment. She wanted this so badly she was nearly hyperventilating. And I gave it to her.

"Take it!" I growled as I drove deep in a final, possessive thrust. "Take it all!"

My climax erupted behind my eyes like a nova, and Kaveri arched her back with a cry of unbridled rapture. Her bowels clamped down around me, a tunnel of warm silk that squeezed as I exploded. Somehow, I injected her bowels with even more of my seed than I had shot down her throat just a few hours ago. I could feel it pumping into her, spurt after spurt, and when I finally came down and watched the white, sticky lines trickle down the back of her legs, I knew for a fact there was no way in the universe Gol Zabras would let me live if he saw what I had done to his precious cargo.

And yet, if I'd had any stims on hand to get myself hard, I would have gladly fucked her again. And again. And again.

"By the stars..." Kaveri panted, her muscles still trembling as another climax shuddered through her. "I never imagined...that was perfect. You are perfect. Thank you, master. Thank you so much..."

"Anytime, sweetheart," I said, slumping down and kissing her bare back. "Anytime at all."


12